main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY 12" Portrait Edition Dolls Petition

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Jun 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev

Doc_Bev Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 28, 2003
    Some of the collectors over in the Collecting forum have created a petition to present to the Hasbro and LFL representatives at San Diego ComicCon in July, asking that they bring back the 12" Portrait Edition series of dolls for collectors.

Here's the discussion thread. To sign the petition, send a PM to Dune_Sea_Hermit or PadmeLeiaJaina with your TF.N handle, your real full name, age and city/location.

I don't normally collect the 12" line, but I do try to get the female dolls out of the line when I can. So, I signed the petition.

~Doc_Bev

2. TD-027

TD-027 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 27, 2004
    This isn't a bad idea but, I think that Hasbro is cancelling the 12" line all together and Portrait Editions all ended up on clearence rack after EP 1 so I don't see this thing flying.

3. RogueSquadronWingnut

RogueSquadronWingnut Jedi Master star 4

Apr 7, 2002
    While I generally like everything Star Wars...I couldnt justify spending that heavy an amount of money on a 12 inch Portrait Doll that will just sit in her case. I can justify 10-20 bucks a week on figures or vehicles because they'll be out and I can screw around with them and if TD is correct about the 12's..I dont see much hope.

4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB

STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Jedi Master star 4

May 27, 2001
    I liked the 12" line especially these. If they did more of the dresses I would have bought them, they should have done more Leia as well. I loved those. Bought them all up. I remember finding the Purple Padme one dirt cheap after seeing it jacked up at the Syracuse toy show and I never saw it in a store again anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.