main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Collapsing Galaxy

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    IC: Minati

Minati softly drummed her fingers against the side of her uniform in annoyance. She had stood there for almost half an hour, awaiting the arrival of her new captain. Her bright eyes peered down the corridor approvingly. The space was comfortable enough, not too hot and not too cold, but it still pressed her patience to it?s limits to have to wait... and wait... and wait. She mentally went back over her experiences that day, and growled again at her superiors as she thought of her unexpected transfer, so fast that gathering what little she had had been difficult.
    Finally, after what seemed an exorbitant amount of time, a door farther down the hall opened and out walked none other than Captain Vayland. The man was tall, gaunt, and wraithlike in appearance, with angular features and an amusing spark of... arrogance? It definitely showed in his eyes. She decided upon that for now, realizing she would soon talk to him and discover for herself what he was like. Her lips turned up at the corners in a ghostly smile, so not a human. Not one of those weak little bipeds. Very well...

When he approached her he did so briskly, as if brooking no refusal... gaining a certain amount of respect from her. His first words, however, did nothing to improve her mood, and in fact made it worse. When she said nothing, only glared at him sternly with her glowing red eyes, he continued in a light-hearted manner, as if she had just told him something amusing.

?All right, then. I?ll take that as a ?Yes.? Take over turret control. The control panel is in the engine room. I?m Captain Nirooth Vayland; your task force commander. Sorry I don?t have time to show you how to shoot the guns, but with any luck you?ll figure it out?So, what are you waiting for? There is an intercom system if you can?t figure out the guns. Oh and it?s good to have you on board. ?

?Yes Sir? she replied coolly, refusing to give him any more satisfaction in his banter. As Captain Vayland strode off, Minati watched him with a great amount of frustration, annoyance, and, ironically, humor. Exhaling deeply of the stale air within the ship, she turned smartly on her heel and left to take on her new duty.

After reaching the turret room, the Chiss exhaled, but despite her years of experience she knew it would be foolish to completely relax.

Tag: Dreamstar

2. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    Roon, the Infinite Darkness
    IC as Aruw'n Bonadan

"Kia'kha! Kiiaa'khaaa!" The screaming continued to echo through the depths of Roon's cavernous innards. Aruw'n's words slashed against the suffocating Dark of Roon to no avail. In what seemed like an entire Galaxy away, the young boy slave named Aruw'n cried his mother's Twilek nickname until his sobbing shrunk into a hoarse moan hands clasped together, I want my Kia'kha...

The core of his heart had been ripped away in the same manner as his mother's presence. No! the small Twilek intoned bitterly, They won't take everything away!

Ebol Shak's laughter thundered again in the Cave's distance and somehow, Aruw'n realized the Slave Master was nearby... taunting him... begging to take his vengence. The voices behind him were urging him forward. Handing him the Lightsaber. Aruw'n got off his knees staring at the metal hilt. It had meant something to him once in another life... something pure. He had even sacrificed for the hilt at one point. But for what, he couldn't think of for the life of him.

The Slaver's cackle pulled him out of his thoughts. Quickly, the voices urged from all directions and no where in particular at once. And then the voices crept inward giving his legs the burning strength to run. To catch Ebol Shak.

This will not be over quickly...

[color=green]Roon, [i]Planetside[/i]
    IC as [b]Kai Lonati[/b][/color]

Kai Lonati wiped at sweat forming from his brow willing the remnants of his last meal to stay inside his gut as opposed to all over the Stealth Tail's console. His nausea was the result of the rapid succession of aerial pitches and rolls the Force had guided his hand through to stay clear of the Missile barrage's resulting explosions after crashing through Roon's Atmosphere.

Now he was running for his life trying to remain undetected on the fringes of the Fortress grounds. In a way, he'd almost hitched a ride to Roon on the backs of Alliance torpedoes. Luckily he hadn't buried his fighter into the broadside of a Sith Capitol Ship. And even more fortuitous, Roon's gravity well had worked in his favor skewing the projectiles he was riding nose-to-fin with toward the outskirts of the Fortress but also toward the Stormtrooper rear guard that Protected the Entrance to the Fortress's Supply Depot.

So far, he was undetected among the Enemy as he checked his Force presence down to normal humanoid levels upon entering the encampment. The actual Sith themselves would be too preoccupied fighting on the front lines for their fleeting glory. This is where he would make his breach. Under the guise of one of the Empire's own.

[hr]

The Twilek's heart thundered for him to pick up his pace. Even the Darkness before him seemed to part the way for allowing Aruw'n to close the space between him and his prey. All he wanted in the is entire Galaxy was to hear Ebol's death wails. [i]He would savor them,[/i] the voices spoke in unison.

Aruw'n pressed on faster...

And faster... until

Finally, he pounced on Ebol Shak like a hungry Lylek sending him to the ground. Igniting the hilt, out spouted a crimson blade that bathed them both in it's cold light. Ebol lay face down before him sobbing in fear and panic. His mutterings switched from pleas of mercy to random babblings and back all over again. Aruw'n grabbed him by the back of the collar pressing against the portly Twilek's throat as he was pinned to the rock.

"Have mercy on ... on..." Ebol begged spittle flying from his oversized lips half way lucid and the other not. "Mercy, Begging... The hilt..." he rambled on as Aruw'n gazed into his black eyes. A chill ran through him as those eyes stared back at him almost like they fed off him. His voice rose in pitch as Bonadan skewered the fat Slaver in the side. Pain could be felt radiating off the man like a waterfall from which Aruw'n drank deeply.

But blankly the eyes stared back as his face contorted further under the mutterin

3. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Zorcanth
    The Jungle

Jade Asan
    kneelt besides the water and looked down into it. Fishes were swarming around, looking harmless. But the planet had shown he concealed his dangers with beauty before. It was more than doubtful it would fulfill any purpose the Galactic Alliance had meant for it. But that was exactly what she had been send here for. To scout the possiblity to use the planet. Near the huge battle-fields of Jaemus and Hypondia the planet was of strategic value. But despite a chart and a three hundred years old report stating the air was "breathable" but the fruits tasted bitter, the Galaxy had ignored the jungle-moon of Morcanth completely.

"Looks like no living being has touched anything here in millenia." She said and looked at her brother standing above her. The curved lightsaber hilt hanging from his belt, he had grown up in the latter years. His Jedi training gave her some confidence. "Take a probe of these, Commander Vancen and I´ll make a journal entry." She said to Vancen, the leader of the five headed group of soldiers that had accompanied them. Three of them were Sullustans, usually talking in their own language. The three were related somehow, but Jade had not yet figured out, how. They were grim for their usually easy-going people. Veterans. But that was little surprise. All of hteir team had seen violence. Two years of war had been enough to spawn thousands of veterans.

The last member of the crew was a female Fosh. Tagaare. The scientist among them. An expert for xenobiology and plants she had joined their crew late and kept to herself and the probes Jade and her brother took.

"Anything you feel?" Jade asked her brother. He had been trained as a Jedi Knight. If their was a danger he would know.

And indeed there was something in the force. Slow rumbles, that came from far away, but were directed at them and at them alone. As if someone was searching them. Almost impossible, for very few members of the alliance knew of this mission. It wasn´t that important what they did her actually. So why would anybody bother.

"Is anything wrong?" Commander Vancen asked to. The elder man was obviously nevous about the Jedi abilities of his companion, but tried to use them as good as possible.

Tag: bluebeast

The Saboath-Destroyer The Black Lance
    Throne Room

Borca had left the fleet, as it was expected, so it was the slim Hutt Gorda, who awaited her, as she entered the room. The Throne Chamber was now almsot mepty. Only Klessek, the leader of hte Black Lance and her were here to attend. The Kressalian nodded to her, as she entered the room, but Gorda met her with an amused laughter.

[Whoahohohohoh! So the Jedai is dead! I knew you would not fail me, Rahaya!] He spitted out. Then he laughed again. It was only now that Klessek and Rahaya could see, how troubled a Jedi Knight´s presence had made their leader. While the survival of the Master seemed to bother him less.

[And in time for us to give you something new to kill, my dear blade] He grinned and nodded to Klessek.

"The Invasio of BarabI is about to begin. We two have been given the honor to lead the first two strikes. One at the main reactor of the Cpaital. I will lead an army of my lancers there and initiate a chain-reaction that should wipe out most of their soldiers, there." He explained the murder of thousands without showing any emotions. While Rahaya had never doubted his reputation as one of the most dangerous men in the galaxy, she now obviously understood how well it was deserved.

"While you will head into the mountains with five thousand Nikto Warriors to attack the tribe of Baratyne. The tribe that is closest to a regular military there. Once they begin their counter-offensive we will bomb their gathering-points and you can move into the valley beneath wqith your troops. Securing the slaves." He explained the plan wi

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Bakura, Ondian Mountains, Caves

I don't think the platoon would do very well, even if I did call them in, Tenk thought to himself as his tour of the caves continued. There were thousands of people here, preparing for battle or just working on equipment. This wasn't some kind of simple camp of angry protestants, this was like how the Rebellion was years ago during their fight against the Galactic Empire.

"Neewz arrived," spoke a large Ssi-ruuk - Resslek -, and Tenk couldn't help but blink his one eye in surprise at his somewhat limited knowledge of Basic. "Not Prime. Confedaraasssi."

Tenk looked at the hologram that the Ssi-ruuk produced and immediately recognized the ships that manifested themselves within the hologram. Quasar Fire-class carriers and Defender-class Star Destroyer. A little outdated like most Confederacy ships were, but it was a force nonetheless, which puzzled Tenk. From the last report he received, this was basically all that the Confederacy had left. Why send them to Bakura? Was this just some kind of vain attempt to make sure the Galactic Alliance didn't receive more allies, or was something mroe going on?

"So, these are the allies of the Prime Minister."

Tenk was interrupted from his thoguhts at the voice and he turned around to face the speaker, which was a young, blond-haired woman. If her clothing was any hint, it seemed that she was the leader around here. Was this Isaja?

"I am Isaja. And I guess, these men have come with you, haven´t they?"

Looks like he was right, but the small satisfaction of identifying the leader didn't last long as Tenk's only visible eye widened, his heart seeming to stop for a moment as he was shown a hologram. There was the shuttle, the same shuttle that he had left Talia before venturing into the mountains. As for the pilot herself, she was knelt on the ground, the men that Tenk had thoguht were on his side surrounding the shuttle. And behind Talia, a robed figure that Tenk immediately recognized: Jensaarai. That was all Tenk was able to see before the hologram ended.

"So, you have come to find me and they should then finish the job? Take his lightsaber."

Despite being faced against seven Ssi-ruuk with blasters pointed at him, Tenk bent his knees either way, his hands nearing his lightsabers, the Force gathering around him as he prepared for a possible fight. He didn't move yet, however, didn't draw his weapons or lash out with the Force. Instead, he glanced over at Trak to see his reaction to this before he decided to react.

Tenk wasn't going to kid himself. Inside a rebel base with thousands of possible enemies, a so-called Master that, even without his lightsaber, could make things much harder, and his cavalry plan had just got launched into the sun from a torpedo tube. His actions were kind of limited at the moment, and the Knight desperately tried to think of something as he waited for a sign to do something.

TAG: Fins, SonofZeus

5. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra'ziel
    Space: Sith friget

The sith spawn sat there looking out into the endless lines of Hyperspace. As far as he knew the droid was taking him to the world he had selected. A world he knew nothing about yet he did felt as though something was pulling him there. Here in Hyperspace he could no longer feel the energies of those he had fleed and nor did he now what would become of there battle. "Lord Bane" spoke the spawn as he called upon the darkside to activate the holocron once more.

Again the blue figure of Lord Bane stood before him. The creature that had once attack him had been placed into a cage in the cargo hold and for now it seemed to be at peace.

Tag: Gm

6. DREAMSTAR

DREAMSTAR Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 11, 2006
    IC ? Nirooth Vayland/ Black Squadron

Vayland jumped out of hyperspace above Roon. For a long moment, he just looked at the enemy fleet, just floating in orbit. Seven gigantic destroyers, with full fighter complement.

?Blast it! They just couldn?t make it easy; could they??

The distance between the fleets closed as hundreds of missiles came screaming from their launch tubes, like so many deadly predators, seeking only to destroy their prey. Behind them, Tie Raptors came in tight formations, more than ready to kill all that were in their path.

?Kimera, grid and target all Raptors along projected flight path,? Vayland said to the sophisticated on-board computer. This computer is standard to all Trilion gunboats.

?Fifty-two Raptors along the Squadron?s projected flight path,? the computer?s AI responded quickly.

Vayland quickly took the information and sent each gunboat the targets closest to them. Vayland pressed the com, ?Squadrons One and Two,with me? as he hit the full thrusters, heading directly for the oncoming missiles.

?Squadron One, Ready proton torpedoes in groups of two and open fire.?

Missiles began spewing out of Vayland?s gunboats. Within twelve seconds half of Squadron One?s missiles had launched.

?Squadron One, detonate all missiles,? Vayland commanded.

?But Sir, they haven?t reached the Raptors yet,? Alpha Seven interjected.

?You?re not aiming for the Raptors,? Vayland said hastily. ?Now detonate.?

With a brilliant light, 80 proton torpedoes exploded, setting off a chain reaction as hundreds of the enemy?s missiles exploded. The effect created a wall of fire, hiding the trillion gunboats from the enemy for precious seconds.

?This is Black Leader to all ships, Target Raptors. All weapons ready.? As the flashes of light subsided, Vayland?s gunboats opened fire on the Raptors at less than two hundred meters. The gunboats were in tight formation, making the most of their overlapping shields. For Vayland and the rest of his Squadron, the battle for Roon had begun.

TAG ? to be continued Fin, Lord T, Master Ponda

7. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Morcanth, interesting idea, Fin. I don't know much about it, but it is supposed to be in the Unknown Regions, right? Thank you, nice update.

Aquaris Asan
    Morcanth

Morcanth.

Out of all the world to sit them on, the Alliance had chosen this rock, but part of Aqua was content and silently happy. It meant his sister wouldn't be in too much danger here and he could relax in watching over her. Jade could defend herself, she had often screamed so and got angry at him for being overprotective, which he wasn't. But knowing that he didn't have to worry about random blaster bolts or igniting blades around her made him slightly more comfortable.

The small team that she had been given was suitable, they could handle themselves if they needed too, so that was also a plus. There wasn't time for imbeciles during these years.

The planet was also safe, despite somethings he had been worried about beforehand, but had eventually passed after Jade had kept shaking her head after finding no signs of animal life so far. There had been a small village a few miles back in an open area before the jungle, but it was only a small settlement, probably meant for colonization in oncoming years that had been disrupted by the war, so these people had been somewhat been left to out in the open to fend for themselves, which they had done with surprising effectiveness.

Aquaris was perched up in a tree, quietly watching his sister work, which was something he could watch for hours, and had before. The Commander asked him was there anything wrong. In truth, Aquaris had been sensing something for the past couple of minutes, but knew better then to alarm everyone, which would make it harder to concentrate with their wild emotions. Focusing alittle harder, trying to amplify the white light that kept blinking on and off at a distance.

"Yes, there is something. Jade, get your stuff ready to go." Jumping down from the tree and slinging his bag over his shoulder and onto his back.

"Aqua, its probably just something from the past. You remember what you told me about how you might feel occurences from the past, occasionally. Calm down." Jade said, shaking her head and continuing to take notes.

Folding his arms and shrugging, Aqua looked at the commander. "I'm going to suggest you guys go ahead and head that direction," Indicating the west with a strong gesture of his hand. "When she gets like this, there's no convincing her, at least without force. We'll be along shortly."

"Don't make me sound like a bantha, Aqua. You're the one that's been acting weird this entire trip."

"It wasn't my choice to come here and its literally in the middle of nowhere. I don't like it, and I told you so before we even got here."

They continued to argue as the Commander led his group in the direction that Aqua had given.

Tag: Fin

8. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    OOC: Second part is purely written by TheSithGirly who will reprise he role as Asaja Morine for the scene.

Roon
    The Sphere

?As long as you and I shall live, you will be remembered. But the time for your death is fast approaching. I know you can see it. You try to hide behind the power of the Sphere, but it is inevitable that your life is forfeit.? Tython Ternetek´s voice thundered through the Sphere and Darth Atavus head.

Darth Atavus
    replied nothing at first. He only hissed into the darkness.

?My reign has just begun, Master. You are the one not seeing it. You are only another sacrifice on my path to ascendancy,? He roared into the darkness. And his anger strengthened his grip on the darkside even. The Sphere responded to it, giving him more of it´s unending power. As he concentrated on the battle above.

Then it hit him. A dark wave of mental energy. The Sphere responded. Dimming the intrusion, warping arund him, as the wave hit his mind. With a scream he pulled his hands to his head. The Darkside of the construct had protected him from the damage the attack could have doe, but the effect of the attack was even worse.

He felt, what he had thought impossible to feel. Vulnerable. His illusion of invincibility hadvbeen broken for a moment. And an even loader roar of anger filled the obsidian stone of the Sphere, making the fortress itself tremble with his anger.

Then he fell silent, his concentration failed for only a moment, before his laughter rang through the force to the bridge of the Intruder.

?So there is darkness in you, Master. And darkness is mine on Roon. Yours. HERS!? He hissed and they both knew about whom they were thinking.

Not bothering to return the attack he concentrated on the young Jedi Admiral. On Kira Romar. Calling to her. To the darkness within´ her . . . with a wave of violent strength.

?You couldn´t stop me then, you can´t now. You know that!? He whispered into the darkness. And his thoughts joined Master Teranteks, It had been long ago, the two ancient masters of the force had met. Long ago indeed. But it was a meeting never forgotten by any of them.

~ About 200 years before: Nar Shadaa ~

Asaja Morine watched the Z-95 of her old master land in the hangar she had chosen for their reunion. Her young Padawan, wearing his brown Jedi Robes stood next to her. Cilarn had been a good boy, but she had regretted bringing him here, as she had realized how great the danger was, she had to face.

It was one of their own, who had spread death and darkness over the smuggler moon. So violently, even the Hutt´s had pleaded for he help. A unique moment of cooperation between the Jedi Order and the Hutt Council. As he cockpit opened she watched Tython Terantek unwind fro his seat and drop to the ground. Stepping to him, wearing her grey and white robes she had once been given by him, she bowed deeply.
    ?Master, good to see you again.? She smiled. Feeling relief to see the ancient Jedi come to her help. ?This is my Padawan, Cilarn. I think you two haven't met, yet. He has helped me and did so like a true Jedi.? She smiled and felt the young boy´s pride. Pride that was his weakness. But she gave him the moment of triumph without further comment. He had deserved it.

She waited until the two had introduced, then she turned to Master Terantek.

Her black hair tied back, her lightsaber, a unique weapon, hanging from her belt. But her blue eyes showed how worried she was. A great supporter of peaceful resolve, she knew such things had limits. Limits the young Hoole might test, when confronted. The boy had become a great tragedy.

?I am sure Master Yoda has told you what we know, already. The man who has murdered these slavers, who has wiped out their whole colony is no other then Padawan Hoole, I am afraid. The Padawan of the late Master Anjoune.? She explained. Anjoune had been a great Jedi Master, old b

9. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    OOC: Update for the battle tomorrow. And then I will reintroduce the Unknown Terror chars, as far as they have responded to my mails.

LordTroepfchen and myself have decided that we have with the new "joiners" reached the critical mass of player´s we can GM without having the quality suffer. So for now . . . we won´t accept any new players. Sorry for those who considered it.

Great posts everyone again. Actually I get used to ingenious posts . . . so keep the quality up!

Fin

10. Apadamek

Apadamek Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2007
    IC Rahaya Carrios
    Saboath Destroyer

"It was an honor simply to serve Lord Gorda"

Rahaya had to admit she was surprised by Klessek's ruthlessness and seeming uncaring. Then again she considered, these fools had defied the hutt's, and those who did that deserved only death. As the captain explained the plan she nodded at the right points, it would be an interesting battle. The plan was well thought out and Rahaya had to admit she was impressed by Klessek's tactical and strategic ability. So he was to kill the rest while she took on the military, a good fight for all. The hutt told her of how she was to kill many lizards, she smiled "death is all they deserve." She nodded to Klessek to show her admiration of the plan. "an Impressive plan, I look forward to help executing it."

Tag: Fin

11. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Roon

The Battle in Space

As the torpedo-wave hit the two warheads shot on Sae Kya´s order an huge explosion illuminated the space and in an orange cloud of plasma-fire several imperial warheads disappeared. The Jedi and their Red-Squadron had little time to triumph, for their enemy was over them, a second later. Swarms of Tie-Raptors hit their formation, as the two waves of starfighter´s met in space. A deadly impact costing both sides a few hundreds of their ships, exploding in the uncontrolled load of fire both sides spit at each other.

And while the first Battle-Group closed in on the Empire´s blockading forces, lead by the Scythe-Class Golden Age and moving at maximum speed, the left flank of the Empire was undefended. Enough for group spearhead to charge towards the planet at maximum speed. Protected by the Black Squadron of Trilon Gunboats and two Squadrons of Crossfires, Yellow-Alpha and Beta, the massive ships hurried to pass the deadly black destroyers of the Empire.

Captain Vayland had ordered a swarm of their huge torpedo contingent to be thrown against the still nearing wave of torpedo´s. A great price, but with an devastating effect on the nearing warheads. On the left flank not a single torpedo made it through the barricade of unloading proton-energy. Some pilots yelled in celebration, as they saw how well Captain Vaylands plan had worked. A short lived joy, as the cloud vanished again, as a hundred and twenty Tie-Raptors swarmed into their ranks firing wildly at the Spearhead-Group.

The first two of the landing vessels had nevertheless made it through and were now dropping into the atmosphere with great speed. Right to the place the Sith called sector 27 . . .

Red-Squadron

The Jedi followed Kira Romar into the thick of battle, where hundreds of Tie-Raptors used their incredible ability to maneuver in smallest spaces to cut off single pilots from their squadrons and destroy them. Dash Himou gasped out, as a Raptor almost collided and pushed the trigger again, destroying another Raptor who was on his way to get to Kira Romar´s aft. He felt the pressure like all other Jedi, but more than that he felt the darkness directed at Romar. She changed from brilliant, hard-to-follow maneuvers to a style like a drunk. Luck and the force alone had kept her alive so far.

While Natralik and Jedi Kya tried to follow the Red-Squadron into the melt of the two forces, reaching for their Jedi General. Not as easy, as Jedi Kya had announced his plan, as the three wing-pairs that had followed them received a blinking alarm. Two Squadrons of Tie-Raptors had come into their back and where now hunting them. "About twenty on 6,00!" Jedi Randall Brien yelled into the com and began whirling his fighter out of their corridor of fire.

Tag: Sinrebirth, SirakRomar, LordTroepfchen

12. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    OOC: Second Part, needed splitting to post . . .

Black-Squadron

Captain Vayland had suspected the imperial´s to come shortly after their torpedoes to hide in their shadows, but he had surely not expected so many. This were more than even six full compliments of fighters . . . obviously the planet had it´s own military resources thrown at them. Dodging a Tie-Raptor whirling at him, burning he saw two wings break through at the left side, were Black 5 was taking heavy damage.

Another Wing dodged the laser-fire of their canons of two Trilons and neared from the side, accelerating while doing so. These pilots weren´t the ordinary imperials, they were the best the Empire had to offer. Something Minati painfully realized, as their first wave of fighters easily dodged the laser-barricade she and her second gunner had placed. She saw the wing of attackers coming from her side. To many to shot them down all. But something would needed to be done about them . . .

Tag: Dreamstar, Master-Ponda

Group One

The Scythe-Class Cruisers pushed themselves through space with maximum speed. Right besides them the Sabertooth escorts. The distance until fire could be opened melted away with every anticipated second. Aboard the Nox Aracana, the Woltarians and their human crew-men ran around, preparing for the clash of the two space forces, as the remains of the torpedo wave hit their fleet element. Of two hundred warheads, thanks to the Jedi, only 29 had made it through, but Sarge Parvail, Captain of the vessel could only marvel, as they hit the fleet. Every torpedo was a direct hit, not only burning into the armor of the huge Scythe-Class ships, but hitting some essential system. It was an impossible accuracy, with which they had been shot. The Scythe-Class Evenacence was hit especially hard and lost speed, burning from various wounds. It´s escort, the Sabertooth Forgotten Reason vanished in a ball of fire, as five warheads hit it simoultaneously. Something was very, very wrong with these Imperials. No crew, not matter how long it had drilled or trained could shot so precise.

"Admiral Vale to Group One, stay on course, weapon range in five seconds." The commander of the fleet yelled through the com. And the Nox Arcana prepared for their first round of attack. They had sided the Monitor, a Sabertooth-Frigate ordered to the first line of attack.

Tag: GenOochy

OOC:

All others, coming later today . . .

Congratulations to all winners of the Autumn Awards! Well deserved every single one of them!

And congratulations to you all . . . well us all . . . and all players and participants of the sister-game . . . for the 128 ABY Best SW Game award! This is for you, guys. For you make it happening!

13. SonofZeus

SonofZeus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2007
    Jouron Trak, Cave of the Ondian Mountains, Bakura

Master Trak
    only raised his hand and stepped before the younger Jedi.

"Enough, Isaja. I understand how conscious we must be of the security of you, but Tenk Qatar is not a threat." He said and nodded to the Srii-Ruuk who handed him his lightsaber. The reptiles were aggressive and paranoid. The alliance with them had been to a high price and Jouron Trak knew it would be Bakura´s next crisis as soon as this one had been survived.

"He has been working for the Prime Minister." Isaja coldly replied, raising her hand, so her "guards" did not attack.

"Haven´t we all at some point . . . worked for your father?" Jouron replied. And one could see the impact of the statement. "I surely have been fooled by him." He then said. Looking at Tenk. "He is an enemy of the Sith and the Confederacy. Both having their hands in the plot to enslave your world. Your Empire. If we want to succeed we will need is help." Jouron took Tenk´s lightsaber and handed it back to the young Jedi Knight.

"And why do you think he will ehlp us?" Isaja demanded, but did not interfere. Despite her cold appearance, it was obvious in the force, she trusted the Jedi Master.

Jouron Trak looked straight into Tenk Qatar´s eyes. Then smiled a sad, dry smile.

"Because he is a Jedi. That´s what he is living for." Jouron said. And nodded. Obviously waiting for Tenk to say something about it.

Tag: Sarge221, Fin (took a bit of Isaja)

14. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
  15. Master_Ponta

Master_Ponta Jedi Master star 4

Feb 11, 2003
    IC:
    It could definitely be said that Minati had her hands full... perhaps too full. While her transfer had been quick and unexpected she had thankfully managed to obtain a copy of the schematics of this Trilion gunboat and had in part busied herself with the reading while she had waited for Captain Vayland. At least she had managed to learn how the turrets worked, for indeed, these weren?t ordinary.

For a moment, things were looking good. As the explosion went off she mentally prepared herself for the attack afterwards. Now as she sat looking out through the view screen, however, something cold pricked the back of her neck. There?s so many... She had also realized that these fighter?s were among the best human fighters she had seen in her many years of combat, making them a larger threat than they ordinarily would have been.

?This is Black Leader to all ships, Target Raptors. All weapons ready.?

She nodded, that was simple enough. Now she was beginning to see why Captain Vayland had asked her if she knew how to use these guns, though she wasn?t about to go tell him that. The most difficult thing for her was to figure out what this blasted computer expected her to say. Once already she had been met with the monotone ?initiate fire pattern? after trying to give Kamera commands. She had growled and tried again, and she finally felt confident with it. She now ordered the computer to target one of the Tie raptors on her left and, seeing that the range was no longer a problem, began firing. It was moments like these that made her reconsider her occupation...

Tag: Dreamstar, GM

OOC: More is coming later.

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Bakura, Ondian Mountains, Cave

Despite Jouron[/] stepping in front of him, Tenk remained in his knee-bent stance. If this Isaja decided to continue anyway - she seemed to be the leader in all this afterall - then Tenk would use the temporary cover that Jouron was directly or indirectly giving him by standing in front of him to make a run for it. A thought struck him and he thought about his explosives that he still had, distractions as well as diplomatic tools that could be well used in a situation like this. A hand drifted to his pack that held the devices but didn't grab them just yet as Jouron and Isaja had their little conversation.

"Haven´t we all at some point . . . worked for your father?"

Tenk raised a brow at that in clear interest of that tidbit of info and he glanced back at Isaja. Things suddenly made a whole lot of sense.

"Because he is a Jedi. That´s what he is living for."

Tenk looked back at Jouron as the two's conversation came to an end and, after a moment, he slowly relaxed from his stance and stood straight again. "I suppose that means that I can have my pilot back in one piece," replied Tenk, concerned about Talia.

Course, thinking of Talia and the hologram that he last saw her in reminded him of another interesting factor: the Jensaarai that had been there as well. The last he had heard, the Jensaarai were part of the Confederacy and, thus, the Empire. Tenk would know considering he had killed one during the debacle at Varonat. Was this a rogue Jensaarai? Why was he helping these people? Tenk may have to keep an eye on that one until he had some proof of intentions.

17. SonofZeus

SonofZeus Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2007
    Jouron Trak, The Cave in the Ondian Mountains, Bakura

The Jedi Master sighed. "You have misunderstood, Jedi Qatar. These men have been send to kill Isaja. They donßt work for us. They work for the Prime Minister. Our spies had just spotted them, when they attacked your . . . pilot." He said, feeling the pilot was more to the young Jedi than an officer under his command. a friend maybe. At least friends he thought.

I am sorry. They have her, now." He said and pointed to the Jensaari. "And as it looks they . . . are the confederacy."

Then he turned back to Isaja. "So, we have six Squadrons of Bakura Defenders and the ships of the Srii-Ruuk as soon as we find a way to contact them. Hardly enough to beat the Prime Ministers and the Confederacies fleet." He sighed. "Do we have anything like a plan?" He asked, looking to the Ssi-Ruuk and then to the young woman.

Tag: Sarge221, Fin

18. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Bakura, Ondian Mountains, Cave

"I am sorry. They have her, now."

Well that made sense about the Jensaarai then. However, the realization didn't give Tenk any comfort. Instead, Tenk's fist clenched as he gritted his teeth, a sudden bit of anger sprouting up within him that was directed at only one person: himself.

Talia was caught, and by the Confederacy of all people, and it was Tenk's fault. He had been too slow to contact her, should've told her to run and hide when he had first met Jouron until he got it all sorted out on who was really the bad guy and who was the good guy. Hell, he shouldn't have believed the Minister in the first place, should've been prepared for another backstab just in case. He had blundered again, and the only thing that stopped this from being worse then the near catastrophe at Kiffu was that the casualities weren't piling up...at least not yet.

As Jouron started speaking about a plan of action, Tenk silently stood back as he tried to think of his own.

19. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    OOC: I am sorry to all, but can´t update tonight. I am suffering from a terrible migrene (right word?). Get´s me once or twice a year. Tomorrow morning CET I will have the whole update online, including everything you send me Fin. Introducing UT-characters and beginning ground battle.

Sorry for the delay. I am ashamed!

LordT

20. KraytDragon90

KraytDragon90 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 1, 2005
    OOC: Right word, as long as you are referring to a massive headache. Hope you feel better soon!

21. GenOochy

GenOochy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 8, 2003
    OOC: Fin: The Evanescence backed up by the Nox Arcana? I'm liking this. ^_^

If I could be flying along side the Bauhaus, the Siouxsie, and the Silentium as well, you'd make my day. Though GAJ may take offense. =P

IC: Sage Parvil and the Nox Arcana

Silhouetted against the backdrop of space, the small Vandar Mk. IV bomber streaked towards the defense of the Republic Fleet. Her larger cannons fired proxy-fused HE shells at thousands of kilometers an hour to intercept incoming torpedoes. The smaller 37mm cannons sent an erratic trail of fire that ended in a furry of small explosions, targeting warheads and fighters.

On the bridge of the Nox Arcana, the outside battle was hidden from view, except from holographic displays. The early Vandar Bombers, like the Nox Arcana, had no windows, which were points of weakness in its armor. Controls and flight commands were mostly handled by computer with constant input from the crew. Targets was controlled from two nodes, one manned by Lt. Asur Irith, the other by a human. They selected commands of prioritizing targets, which the computer would then drive the guns to engage the nearby targets. It required a furry of inputs, and constant alertness to make sure the ever changing battlescape was being exploited to their best interest. The guns jerked and moved erratically under the commands from the weapon controllers, with burst of fire spraying out in glowing orange streams of burning embers. The vessel rocked and vibrated with a deep thrum every time the guns went off. On the centre display, the impacts of the torpedoes on the hull of one of the Scythe-class cruisers. The massive vessel was slowed from the force of the impacts and began to drift off, fires erupting from the hulls.

"Whoa! The Evanescence just took a volley." Said Sage. "Move us to cover her. Put the computer on priority target of incoming torpedoes with a trajectory towards her.

Lt. Talulla spun in place and dialing in commands to the centre computer to change the vessel's direction. The bomber rotated and thrusters fired to change her heading, the flag strapped to the top antenna sloshed back and forth, almost as if waving, though it wasn't in the vacuum of space. The Frigate Monitor was moving for an attack run, and the Nox Arcana held position near her, still keeping cover on the wounded cruiser.

"Admiral Vale to Group One, stay on course, weapon range in five seconds." Came a voice over the comm. Sage inserted a safety key into the fire control panel, arming the dozen concussion missiles slung under the bomber's belly.

"Mark in four, three, two, one, MARK!" Said Sage and Irith released the concussion missiles and the large 65mm cannons began a steady fire rate of HE rounds towards the Imperial vessels. The missiles dropped from their slings and launched forward in a formation, billowing white smoke. Each began a gentle wave back and forth to discourage anti-warhead fire from finding its mark.

TAG: Fin

22. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    ~About 200 years before: Nar Shaddaa~

IC: Tython Terentatek
    Nar Shaddaa

Tython moved to follow his old apprentice. He used the Hutt practice of moving his tail in a fashion that propelled him forward and was called ?walking?.

?I sense that the boy will be difficult to turn. His condition was talked about a lot, in the Council. He was hungry for power and that kind of hunger is nigh impossible to quell.?

Tython brought forth from his memory the layout of Nar Shaddaa, he had mapped out the planet in an attempt to thwart the many criminals he had chased through the streets. His mind clicked on a familiar location and he pushed on.

Tag: TheSithGirly

23. Vector_Alpha

Vector_Alpha Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2007
    OOC: I'll try to post ASAP but this week has been crazy. A 22-page quasi-paper, a 7-page essay, lots of reading, and two all-nighters (Monday and Wednesday nights) seperated by a night of 16 hours of sleep.

24. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sae Kya

Natralik grew doubtful in the Force, that much Sae Kya could sense, and he opened the channel between them. "Don't worry, Natralik. I am with you, and the Force is your ally. All of it. Even the darkness has it's uses."

Randall Brien called out, and Sae Kya twisted in his seat to look back, saw twenty Predators. "Padawan, I'll hold position, and you carry on. I'll pick off the Predators on your tail." Switching to reverse as blaster fire dotted around him, Kya winced as his belt tugged into his neck. The Predators mostly soared past, chasing Natralik and others, a few shots grazing Kya.

Flicking back on his engines as a Predator spat fire at him, as he was now a stationary target, he dipped his nose so that the shots flicked up, into another Predator's shields. Blinded from the glare, the Predator slammed into another fighter. Letting a smile play across his lips, Sae fired at the force pursuing Natralik and the others, abandoning slow shots for a stream of fire, aiming for as many of the Predators as possible, hoping to kill as many as possible.

Occasional shots hit him, random fire, but his shields were fine. He couldn't see Kira anymore. What he did see, however, was the other end of the furball; the Imperial fleet.

TAG: Lord, Fin

25. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Unknown Regions
    Space Sector 255

A week had passed since Master Nejeco and Warmaster Choka had met Laatxiin Kiar and High Prefect Krell in the great Temple of Yun Yuuzhan. Five days ago they had meet Yosiin, the Jawa Jedi and had identified at least a small portion of what seemed to be a new and unknown threat to the Yuuzhan Vong. The brother of High Prefect Dukar Krell himself had been shown by a holorecording to preach, or speak to a colony that had ony hours later been abandoned. Something the Yuuzhan Vong could be blamed for, serving as an excuse to the greater powers of the region to attack htem once more. But the Jedi had felt an even greater danger behind this. Something was in the force. Something they hadn´t identified yet. But it was there and it was connected the abandoned colony.

Their only lead had been a rumor. Sector 255, a part of space not even fully charted and explored had been the source of several reports of strange ships and also the origin of several incidents, many involving a race known as Tofs, that had lead to abandoned ships near the System.

The Warship of the Warmaster Nas Choka had now spent two full days in the unhabited part of space. Nothing had happened. There was a metroid-field and two plaents who did not support an atmosphere. On the beginning of their third day, they found a ship. A small one. It was obviously a freighter and as they entered a small loose asteroid belt with him, he tried to hide. With a trick, that would surely have owrked, would they have had ordinary sensors. But not with the grown technology they used.

?He is behind the huge rock floating to our left.? The Captain of the vessel, Qelog Kaal, reported to the Warmaster. ?Probably a spy.? He then added and looked at Shaper Kiar. He mistrusted the Shaper. He mistrusted all that were invovled with the High Prefect. But this one, a former warrior turned. ?Turned? as if the destiny of one Yuuzhan Vong, handed to him by the gods, could be converted. It was disgusting to Kaal. And he never made a secret of it.

Deeper inside the ship the small Jawa Yosiin and the much taller, muscular Barabel Jedi Master Bosa Nejeco meditated. There was still much the force had not yet revealed. Many pathways lay before these two Jedi and their order in special and had not yet been explored. The return of the Sith echoed in the force, as thei revealed darkness spreaded everywhere in the force. Even here in the unknown regions, where there was no known presence of them. Then again, they had build their rival order over a hundred years, unknown. Who could say, where they would surface, next. The vanishing of colonies was another question. Related to the force in some way, nothing could be lovcated, spelled out r even explored within the living energy. But it was their. Always outside the focus of the two Jedi, lurking on them.

The two hadn´t given up, anyway. Untied in a melt they had tried to dive deeper into the force to unravel the mystery that they were here to investigate. Obviously that had been the force will. The moment Warmaster Choka received he news of the small freighter hiding, they felt ripples in the force. A trmebling in the living energy, that turned into something threatening. Something dangerous was out there. Nearby.

And it knew they were there.

Tag: Mitt-Fisto, Sinrebirth, Saintheart, SWBob

OOC: Welcome to Collapsing Galaxies, boys

Ryloth

Kala´Forn

What had been menat as a diversion by Jedi Romar had caused the outbreak of a civil war on Ryloth. As several clans had resigned the alliance with the confederacy and imperial soldiers had arrived to provide assistance in their rebellion, the remaining loyalists to the Confederacy had layed siege to their cities. A desperate move, leading to their downfall in time. And, as Ebol Ka´Shak knew, to their enslavment. As his master had planned. The great Darth Imperi had played this planet l

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.