main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Vincent

"Kev..." Vincent said with a small Sigh. "I don't have a cloaking device." He sent Kev a readout of the ECM systems. "I have a "Sensor Decoy Cloaking Device" why its called that I don't know. It makes me harder to target, but I'm not invisilbe. The only way I can cloak is if you are connected and you cloak, then it cover's me too. And before you ask why, I don't have one. This ship, is also my home, its power system's power more than weapons and engines. A cloak would double the current energy usage I have now."

Tag:

2. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha

"Well then," said Kev-Mas, reading over the readout sent by Vincent, "I guess I will have to reattach myself to you if your shields aren't there, so we can flee to the Morning Star, cloaked. We don't want you homeless now, do we?"

Just then, the last of the Dreadnoughts appeared in realspace over Utapau, and they immediately got to work on their battle formation.

"Yes! Our fleet is complete!" exclaimed Kev-Mas. However, he was cut short by a claxon resounding through his cockpit.

"They are here," said Kev-Mas, expanding the frequency so the fleet of Dreadnoughts could hear him, "All hands to battle stations, the opposing fleet was crippled by our mines, but they still could do some damage. It appears that they have a Pellaeon-class Star Destroyer, 2 Imperial II-class Star Destroyers and 4 Victory II-class Star Destroyers. However, the Pellaeon-class is severely crippled, and can be defeated by the looks of it. I'd suggest half of the Dreadnoughts concentrate Fire on the Pellaeon-class, while Vincent, the Morning Star and I engage two Victory-II's, our Porax-38s attack the enemy Fighters, and the rest of the fleet deal with the rest."

Kev-Mas then opened a channel to the enemy fleet.

"Attention Sith," said Kev-Mas, mockingly, "You already know that you have walked into a trap. Stand down your weapons or we will be forced to destroy you. We will not be taken alive, but you won't either. You will die if you persist."

"Bah," said a Sith Lord over the comm from the Pellaeon-class, shpwing his disgust, "You are a fool to underestimate the might of the Sith."

As he said that, the two fleets engaged each other, and it appeared that the Sith were being defeated.

While that happened, the combined mass of the Eternal Twilight and Evening Star approached two of the Victory II's, firing a broadside barrage in between them. However, when the ships started to return fire, the 1 Ship split into 6 different ships, as if on cue.

Seconds later, Kev-Mas was hit by a laser cannon blast, his shields immediately went offline.

"Looks like I was right!" yelled Kev-Mas over the comm to Vincent, then immediately reattaching his fighters and cloaking to avoid further weapons fire, heading straight for the Morning Star's Hangar Bay.

Vincent, however was dealing with his own problems, and got sent spiraling out of control when his port engine pod was destroyed by Turbolaser fire.

TAG :: Kahn

3. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

"Son of a Bantha!" Vincent cursed as he struggled to regain control of his spiraling ship. Working as fast and as efficently as he could in the dizzing conditions he dialed up the inertial dampers to give the ship 'weight'. A few moments later the ship was under control but listing. "Kev, this is Vincent! I've lost my port engine pod! Power is failing, my lifesupport is on auxilary, and I have no shields, no weapons! I'm gonna try and make it to the Evening Star. Out."

It was like flying a Bath tub, though at the moment Vincent would have prefered a Bathtub. Half the ship was exposed to space, only the Engine Room, Cockpit and his little sister's room was sealed. It was at that moment that he was glad Esme was sent into hiding. Before him, the port hanger of the Evening Star grew larger. Almost there... Almost... He couldn't even finish his thoughts. His starboard Engine pod failed, in spectacular fashion. The explostion propelled the front half of the ship forward, but at an off angle. The ship skidded sideways along the hanger floor before slaming to a halt, and taking out a few fighters with it.

For a moment Vincent went out, when he came too his right eye wouldn't open, or maybe it was and he didn't have it any more, he didn't know. It really didn't matter, it was dark in the cockpit asside from sparks and the dim red emergancy light. What he did know was his left leg hurt like hell. The targeting computer had disloged and was resting on it. Straining, Vincent focused to use his Implanted Commlink, not trusting his normal one. "Kev..." His breathing was heavy and sparatic. "Get over to the port hanger... My left legs broken, and i'm Stuck."

Tag: Kev

4. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Vander Lorren

?And I would be your slave? Yeah, it could work. I doubt the Hutt?s are completely united, even with the hundred-odd sectors they probably control.?

Vander looked over at Tey and frowned, intending to correct her. Before he could, though, the computer began displaying the probable origins of the ships arriving. He swore under his breath. How could the Hutts have annexed this many worlds with no one noticing?

?If we say we?re under the command of one Hutt, the underlings will simply obey. For a lot of improvisation, it?s pretty good. But what about all this data. Yeah, I bet Intelligence has noticed, but how much they have, we?re not sure. The Empire isn?t in position for another life or death struggle. And the Hutt?s would lead one? Should we see if we can get this to the Alliance??

"First point. You won't be posing as a slave. You'll be staying on the ship. And if anything goes wrong, I expect you to leave scorchmarks on that atmosphere getting out of here. Are we clear on that?" He fixed her with his gaze, face utterly serious. "I go in, I claim the target and pretend I'm authorised to take her with me. You stay here, and be prepared to leave if you have to." He paused. "Regardless of whether I'm back by then or not."

Vander shook his head. "Now, as to where the data goes..." A slightly malicious, and very mischeivous smile appeared on his face. He was about to suggest something devious. "Why don't we hedge our bets, send the data to the Empire and the Alliance? Somebody's bound to stop the Hutts that way...With the proviso that the Empire gets told who else will know. I think I might forget to place such information in the other transmission, however." That was one of the more interesting bits of Vander's personality. He was entirely willing to do something that sneaky, if it would help the Empire. If the Alliance wound up tangling with the Hutts, that was fine by him. It was only when innocents got hurt for deception that he had issues with it; pointing the enemy in a declared war at someone else's throat seemed pretty much ok.

"Oh, and we make sure the Alliance one goes to the Jedi, emphasizing the number of people held unwilling here. They have their faults, but at least they've a higher probability of seeing to it that the captives down there don't get crisped when the Hutts do." That seemed the right course to take. Give the information to the Empire, as was his duty, and send it also to the Alliance so the Empire wouldn't have to stop the Hutts...but send it to the Alliance via the Jedi, so there might be less innocent people killed.

Tag: Sinrebirth as Tey Harre

Reposting Cavan's sheet, so it'll be in this thread. ;)

Name: Cavan Shenn
    Species: Zeltron
    Appearance: [link=http://rilwenshadowflame.deviantart.com/art/Cavan-Shenn-Zeltron-Sith-60201934]Picture.[/link] Tall and slim, with purple hair, pink skin, and purple eyes. Generally wears very colourful and outrageous clothing. [link=http://rilwenshadowflame.deviantart.com/art/Zeltron-Sith-Wardrobe-60202378]The clothes he most frequently wears.[/link] ;)
    Allegiance: Sith
    Weapons: Purple-bladed lightsaber.
    Ship: The [i]Spiral Dancer[/i], Helix-class light interceptor, painted in extremely bright, even garish swirling designs. Routinely described as an eyesore by those less fond of bright colours.
    Bio: Growing up on Zeltros, Cavan left his home to pursue adventures in the wider Galaxy, bringing with him the typical Zeltron notions of fun. Discovering a knack for using the Force, he was recruited into the Sith.
    As the apprentice of Lord Kye'El, Cavan is most often off on solo missions...in part due to his sunny disposition, which tends to fray the tempers of his fellow Sith.
    Nevertheless, his skills are not to be underestimated, despite his love of all sorts of fun. He has discovered that the standard Zeltron empathy can be twisted to enjoy most emotions...and that the darker ones are easier to inspire.

[hr]

[b]IC: Cavan Sh

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Gunz, Ord Canfre atmosphere, Battle of Ord Canfre

"Skooorrrch, do you still have that bomb? What's its power??

Skorch came back almost immediately. ?Of course I do, General. It could blow up an ISD. Is a kilometer-wide explosion enough for you? I was hoping I?d get to use it on something with you around. You never disappoint, General.?

Snorting, Hawkeye spoke up. ?Let me guess, General, you have a plan to Imperials. As ever.?

?Hey, I brought a huge bomb with me, what else was he going to come up with? A fireworks display??

?Knock it off, you two, or get a room.? Gunz?s gravely voice took over. ?What?s the plan, General Hagan? Are we not to keep our appointment with the political shop?? Hawkeye nudged the shuttle closer to the General?s TwinTail, so as to better head towards the capital.

TAG: Yuul_Shamar
    ---
    IC: Tey Harre, Telti

"I go in, I claim the target and pretend I'm authorised to take her with me. You stay here, and be prepared to leave if you have to." Vander paused. "Regardless of whether I'm back by then or not."

Tey pulled a face. "Okay, but I can't promise I'll leave without you. You're an Imperial Knight. The Empire needs everyone of you we can get. But I'll go if I absolutely have to, I guess." The pilot rested her hands on the controls, and tapped as Vander spoke about sending the information off. The Jedi and Imperial Intelligence quickly received copies of the data, the Imperials with the added proviso. Tey took her time to make sure the data was sent on narrow bands, so nobody would notice - but it meant the signal wouldn't reach Ossus or Bastion for a few days at least, in exchange for secrecy.

The pilot scrunched up her face. "I'm moving us in, so get ready, Lorren." The shuttle headed in, towards the slave ship. Things were very delicate, here. The Hutt armada was dotted all over Telti, and there were a few ships nearby that would be dangerous to say the least. A large and ancient Sabaoth-class destroyer arrived, the computer logging in that it had came from Barab I, in the very Outer Rim. The Hutt's were confident, there was no doubt of that. They must have had everything here.

The shuttle, posing as a bounty hunter vessel, was admitted aboard simply because the reduced crew were struggling to deal with their captives. Laya was leading a mini-revolt, determined to recover her child from the Empire. So they hired Vander without even checking his credentials - there were a lot of mercs around during a war, and considering how many worlds had been devastated in this war, a lot were simply those which had fallen because of their loss. Pawns for Hutt crimelords.

When Vander walked aboard, he was met by a pair of Weequay guards, one waving him in. "Come on, we need someone to help us muscle our way in and grab this blond girl. Boss reckons she's the ringleader." He waved a datapad, showing a picture of Laya. "The girl has given us an extra hours worth of slaver-pay, mind you, which is better than grunt-pay. Was why the Cap'n took us to Mygeeto in the first place."

So this was how the Hutt's had gathered such an armada in the first place - creating incentives for slavers to collect together a workforce for them. Two hundred ships now didn't look such a surprise. Another two hundred at Kubindi didn't look so suspicious, either. But anyone would wonder - if the Hutt's had a real system of organisation and shipyards put before them...how strong would they be?

TAG: Rilwen as Vander
    ---
    IC: Lord Ky'el, Unknown Regions

"Do I really have to kill them on sight, Master? Can't I bring them back as souvenirs? They might have information we could use,"

Lord Ky'el looked at Cavan from his datapad. "You can if you choose. But don't cut anything off we will be needing. And if other Imperial Knights intervene...kill them. We don't

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Admiral Piett, aboard the Eternal Blade, Battle of Bilbringi

The tractors beams seized the coralskippers, even at their high speeds, and the Yuuzhan Vong instantly responded with the warrior ferocity they were renowned for. A quarter of the skips exploded, throwing debris into the pathway of the tractor beams, Imperial gunners rushing to retarget them. The coralskippers rushed forward, and at this point sensors would make out that these fighters were modified from those the Imperial Fleet faced at Bastion - they had tails. Reduced nonetheless, the coralskippers lunged at the SSD, and Admiral Piett called out.

?Have the Majestic to open fire on that debris, and then all ships within range are ordered to resume tractor beams.? A blaze of fire emerged, and the fleet grabbed at the coralskippers. The fighters were trapped, but not finished, and the First was going to be too busy, shortly.

The three Yuuzhan Vong capital ships jumped. With SSD and PSD weapons busy tearing apart the Carracks, the majority of the fleet could only respond with a handful of weapons. The Eternal Blade, however, had very few weapons trained upon the Imperial Union fleet - the now hundred-odd Carracks that were just hitting massed fire range of the SSD had been keeping low, thus only a few of the mountain of weapons could hit them - only the weapons which could depress low enough and weren?t impeded by other weapons. So, the SSD responded with thousands of weapons the moment the vessels decanted at Admiral Piett?s orders, though many were unable to by virtue of the tight formation the Emperor had ordered - a sound tactic for many numerous ships, but not a concentration of larger ships. The Imperial Knights fire was impossibly accurate, even taking out some of the milling TIE fighters which were constantly harassing the Predator screens. A bang was heard over the audio; a flaming wreck of a TIE had impacted with the shields, vanishing in a flare of even brighter light.

The ten kilometer long Koros-Strohna and the planetary worldship Baanu Rass survived the barrage, the latter more by mass than defences, while the battleship analog only managed to unleash a single immense volley before flaring out of existence, so many coral pieces that were promptly grabbed by the worldship and thrown at a PSD. That battleship analogy?s barrage, however, was warped by the dovin basils of the Koros-Strohna and plowed into one of the weakened PSDs, the explosion damaging the shields of another PSD and the SSD itself.

The flagship rocked for a moment, and Admiral Piett snapped out. ?Report!?

Security quipped up quickly, the Chiss officer looking up from his display and speaking calmly, somewhat irked by the Admiral?s tone but quite used to it. ?Shields further damaged by 6%, sir, reduced overall to 68%.?

?Less than three hundred Carrack?s remaining, sir,? chimed Sensors.

Communications was next. ?The Captain?s of the Conqueror and Apex are reporting sufficient damage to warrant withdrawl. The other ten Pellaeon-class Star Destroyers are reporting mostly unharmed, sir.?

?Only 314 Predators reporting on-station sir, a few have been lost in the Carrack fire.? Starfighter Command, a lithe woman, grimaced, knowing the casualties from the barrages and other fighter surges. ?Perhaps a hundred enemy TIE fighters still active, and perhaps forty enemy coralskippers.?

Suddenly the Yagai at Sensors swore in his native language, calling out, ?Admiral!?

Admiral Piett turned on his heel, clearly worried by one of his most calm-headed officers leaping from etiquette so quickly, rather than being concerned about the actual words. ?Sensors??

?The worldships are accelerating, sir. The Koros-Strohna is screening the larger worldship, warping aside or absorbing our barrages. The worldship?s cover has been extended to cover it.? Piett looked out at the planetary worldship, which was growing even larger. It?d close into a range where it could use it?s dovin basils to ove

7. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Canistia, outer edges of Roon system

"So, now that you know I'm ready I ask you the same question. Are you ready to fight one whom many call a Demigod?"

Canistia bared his teeth. ?Lets put aside all this posturing, shall we? We don?t have to like each other, just work together.? The six Palawa and single Twilight Knight looked at their Master, clearly amused. The seven Imperial Knights didn?t comment, simply leaping into their Predators. One took the time, before he closed the cockpit, to comment. ?Come on, you two. Atavus is only going to get stronger. There?s a stockpile of weapons here, if you feel you need it, left by Insipid?s bunch, Alastor. We?ve already combed through it. Have fun, but we?ll see you in-system.?

Twenty or so minutes later, the task force, eighteen fighters launched, the Imperial Knights waiting for Alastor to check out the weapons, Canistia himself picking out a small wrist-mounted rocket launcher from the mass of blasters, grenades and blades. The group decanted almost immediately, and saw the GA fleet surrounding the world. Two hundred warships with hundreds of landing shuttles and over a thousand fighters, the armada seemed to be prevented from dropping its armies by a massive Force Storm.

As Alastor?s force arrived, the GA fleet was scattering, reports of such Storms being used to wipe out entire fleets by Darth Sidious circulating. Rather than bunch up around the sphere, Admiral Vale and Sirak Romar were directing the GA fleet to spread around the world, and the Force Storm seemed to be spreading to compensate. The Force trembled with fury, Atavus?s fury condensed, and then the wave of fire seemed to hit a limit, and began constricting.

The GA fleet continued to spread, enforcing the blockade and landing soldiers in distances perhaps a hundred kilometers in every direction from the Sphere, abandoning the forces they?d had to leave behind. Atavus began creating storms and dropping them, driving the fleets further around the world, or further into space. The gathering cloud of freedom was filled by Predators and Fury-class Sith fighters, launching from on-world.

The PSD that the GA Task Force One had driven away reinserted itself into the conflict, breaking past the blockade and taking a position within the space Atavus had cleared. A venerable fortress, major vessels were unable to break through, and troops were being landed all over the system.

As the eighteen fighters decanted, General Romar evolved the next stage of the plan, calling forth perhaps five hundred Jedi fighter craft from the Cloak. The storm of TwinTails shot forward, Atavus? storm focusing to engulf them. The darkness of Roon was pressed upon them, shattering their meld, which attempted to combine the Jedi?s power to combat Atavus. Half the Jedi died in an instant, and the rest scattered to the edges of the Sphere?s cordon, many going down to support the GA army against the Sith as they emerged from caves across Roon with Stormtrooper battalion?s beside them - Admiral Veed had left his fleets entire fighter and soldier deployment behind, while taking the majority of the Star Destroyers to fight the war in the area with Confederacy assets.

Hundreds of Jedi and Sith and tens of thousands of GA and Imperial soldiers were fighting for life, a brutal conflict which sent thunder into the Force. At the centre of it all was Atavus, and in this terrible moment of fire and death, he was too distracted to deal with eighteen Force users as an aside, especially ones as powerful as Canistia and Alastor. They had a chance to press through the storms, past the Alliance screens and the PSD, to push on the Sphere from orbit.

?We?re going in,? exclaimed one of the Imperial Knights, and the squadron-and-a-half peeled off, after them. They weren?t on the side of either the GA or Empire - they were potential targets for every single warcraft and fighter between them and the Sphere.

---
    On the ground, Atavus?s Tower

"Call

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: High Master Wolf Sazen, Heavy Hand, enroute to Anaxes, passing Bogden

The four vessels remaining in the task force, the two cruisers and two frigates, rapidly prepared their fighters and shuttlecraft. A pair of TwinTail?s were aboard, and had managed to cobble together thirty-six Crossfires and four shuttles per cruiser from the Battle of Dathomir. The frigates had a shuttle each, and they intended to dedicate those, too.

Admiral Stazi?s Crossfire was prepared, and K?Kruhk chose to stay on the bridge, and coordinate the battle itself. The force had no idea what the situation in-system was, and they needed someone to be aloof from the actual combat. Wolf Sazen assigned himself to support Cade, curious that his Padawan, after flouting the rules so incredibly, was desparate to do something about the Nightsisters. The horror of the death of the Witches seemed to weight heavily upon the Skywalker.

Stent and Vorg had all the preparations in-hand for the arrival in-system, but Wolf Sazen called Cade and Gar to a meeting in the ready room before they arrived. ?There?s something we haven?t addressed. Rules of combat. After we deal with the Nightsisters, or after they make landfall, we?re going to be facing the Anaxi people. Whatever happened on Anaxes, things will get messy, and we won?t have the resources to get tied up in the entire battle.?

The Devaronian leaned on his hands, on the table, and looked at the Admiral. ?The Jedi have been keeping an eye on the Imperial systems under our control, to make sure the GA doesn?t go too far into the policing these worlds like under Colonel Solo. Anaxes, Brentaal, Arkania, Telti, Empress Teta, Belgaroth. We?ve been assigning Watchmen, but most of the Jedi on these worlds have developed a militant streak because of the situations on-world. There is a real possibility that these civilians will cross the line into combatants, simply because of what the GA has done.?

?So, what are our limits? When we?re fired upon, fire back, or fire first, ask questions later? Commander Bey raised this to me, earlier today, which I hadn?t considered.?

TAG: Nick, bojangles
    ---
    IC: Master Track, Battle of Bakura

"What now?" Tenk questioned Track, and the Jedi Master stepped out of his reverie, thumbing his lightsaber back on. He was a Jedi, after all. But what was a Jedi? Those which survived Order 66 had only done so because of love. This war was rapidly becoming as bloody as the Clone Wars, and with the Sith back, and the GA hanging on the skin of it?s teeth, Track began realising the truth even as he spoke.

?There?s a water reclaimation plant north of here. From there we can travel underground, by way of the sewers. The enemy won?t be able to concentrate many resources upon us, and we should be able to muscle our way through. We have three streets to cross, and heavy enemy positions. We need to take as many of them out as we can, Tenk, or the resistance will be crippled by all this.?

Track looked back at Tenk. ?Listen to me, Tenk. I want you to promise me something. If you see Talia, in all this, forget about the mission. Choose her, and save her. I know now, now Isaja is dead, how this is all going to turn out. This entire war. I know. There won?t be a Jedi Order anymore. This battle shows that. This war has become the most complex and terrifying in history.?

The Master burst clear, his lightsaber batting aside Sullustan blue bolts, and returning them with his aggressive use of Djem So. Track continued to talk. ?The Bakurans and a Confederacy, led by Sith and Jensaarai, fight against a Ssi-Ruuvi Imperium which was once as reviled as the Yuuzhan Vong, and the Mugaari, who never had a space empire before this war. And those two are on the side of the democracy of the Galaxy - the GA. Ruled by a Triumvirate rather than a single democratic leader, with a Jedi Order which started the entire war in the first place, against an Empire which

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Ryu nodded. He could feel the warmth of Jule's hand in his own. The small amount of heat brought him comfort.

"Firrerreon are more inclined to be Force-sensitive, than other species, yes. That doesn't necessarily mean I am myself, or that I am very inclined."

Or, that I would want to be trained to use the Force. Ryu added that to himself. He had seen more harm than good, done by the Jedi and Sith and Imperial Knights. He was reluctant for the Knight's response, but he was curious.

Tag: LI

[b]IC: Darth Schleier[/b]
    [i]Dorin[/i]

Schleier angled his head toward the Sage. His face betrayed him, again. It showed confusion. The prophecy was cryptic. He couldn't make sense of it. Even with the light that Koon shed, Schleier drew a blank.

[color=red][i]"How can I find a person without a name, or a past? What would suggest I do, Koon?"[/i][/color]

[b]Tag: Sin[/b]

10. Darh_Knitos

Darh_Knitos Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 21, 2008
    Knitos was a master at Djem So, and by the Padawan's attack, he could tell that Jor was not a true master of the form. Knitos met his lightsaber, briefly, then used Jor's push as leverage to pull him down, and then in the blink of an eye, Knitos amputated the young Padawan's hands, this was the move that Anakin used to "render Count Dooku helpless", Knitos had learned it from Darth Vader's holocron. Before Knitos could finish Jor, Rori and Ori reached him. Knitos unleashed the hell of triggersaber combat, Rori and Ori were forced to perform unusual maneuvers just to survive, Knitos kept them on the defensive. The Twi-Lek entered the battle, but failed to stop Knitos as well. The unfamiliar nature of the triggersaber proved too much.

11. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan
    Battle of Ord Canfre

?Of course I do, General. It could blow up an ISD. Is a kilometer-wide explosion enough for you? I was hoping I?d get to use it on something with you around. You never disappoint, General.?

?Let me guess, General, you have a plan to Imperials. As ever.?

?Hey, I brought a huge bomb with me, what else was he going to come up with? A fireworks display??

?Knock it off, you two, or get a room. What?s the plan, General Hagan? Are we not to keep our appointment with the political shop??

Andre smiled, "I am afraid our apointment with the 'shop' is going to be delayed. Boys I hope you brought your entrenching tools cause we're going to plant the galaxy's largest landmine in that grand army of the imperial's path. We are going to need to be quick if we want to pull this off before we get detected by the imps, so no time to call Atiyah. Are you with me?"

If his idea worked Andre could avoid the deaths of countless civilians that would have come about due to the nessecities of Atiyah's plan, hopefully they wouldn't be in too much trouble if they managed to survive pulling this off.

Tag: Sinre

12. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Dade Leviathan

Dade had finished rinsing the shampoo from his hair before he looked back up and jumped back slightly as he finished wiping the water from his eyes. Staring straight back at him, an utterly pleased smile upon her face was Grenda. Well obviously she either wants to get a good look while she can or she has absolutely no concept of the notion of privacy, he thought to himself as he slowly raised an eyebrow up at her. He wasn't going to complain, he'd had it happen before and frankly he couldn't blame her. He considered himself a decent specimen when it came to males, in all of the aspects. And he knew that he would measure up to the female Twi'lek's expectations in all of the ways, unless of course she like tall men. His height was slightly on the short size, being only about 1.7 meters tall. However, the rest of his body was not on the short. His muscles were toned through the many years of practice and he knew that the other ares, especially the ones he expected she was looking at, wouldn't disappoint either.

"See anything you like?" he asked nonchalantly, his eyebrow raised in a bemused fashion towards her image on the screen. "Next time, save the batteries and just walk in the 'fresher, why don't you?" he asked sarcastically as he finished rinsing the soap off of his body before turning towards the camera and exposing himself in full view. "Take a good look cause the next time you see me, I'm gonna be fully clothed," he said with a wry grin before switching the camera off and pulling a towel from the rack to dry himself off.

He emerged from the Fresher with his clothes fully cleaned and pressed. He had used the fresher to wash and dry them as well: a trick he learned a while before on Dagobah. He never exactly had the convenience of a a clothes washer. But now he would be able to make his true re-emergence into the galaxy without wearing clothes that looked like they were marinated in mud for the past year. They were now a brilliant blue and silver, looking much like the day he had them made. There were still cuts, mark and tears in various places. Simply washing your clothes didn't get rid of those. However, at least now he would look presentable.

He entered the cockpit and looked down at the small child apathetically. "When we're fully landed," he said, sitting down in the co-pilots chair and belting himself in, "Drop the child off at the closest orphanage. If there isn't an orphanage, I'm sure there's a couple who've never been able to have a child that would be happy to have one. We don't need a child where we're going. It will only get killed."

He saw no need to talk about her voyeur into his shower time, and frankly he figured if she wanted to say any more about it, she would do so. He wasn't unaccustomed to people seeing him naked. And frankly, after all the things he had been through, you tended to forget how to get embarrassed over such simple things. "How long until we touch down?" he inquired simply as he looked down upon the slowly enlarging planet that was ahead of them. As he asked so, he subtly toyed with the hilt of his lightsaber. He had noticed that it was a nervous habit he would do whenever he was anxious about something. Perhaps since he tried not to show his feelings outside, they were coming out in other facets.

13. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra'ziel
    The sith spawn listened to the words of Darth Krayt and could fill the dark energies began to flow though the Dark Lord. Ra'ziel was no equal in the force compared to Krayt that much had learned but he also knew danger when he could feel it. Only a mere moment before the sith lord had unleashed his deadly sith storm upon the sith Spawn had Ra'ziel managed to act.

Releasing his own hatred at the Dark Lord Ra'ziel sent his own dark energies at the sith lord. The two bolts of energy collided with each other but it did not take long for Krayt to destroy Ra'ziels miger attempt of defending himself. Sith lightning coursed though his body the pain burned and seemed almost too much for the spawn. Trying to use the force was pointless but he had another way to defend himself. Activating the newly created lightsaber Ra'ziel slowly managed to bring the blade up enough to absorb the energies that came at him.

The crimson blade began to scoure the dark energies across the room. "You are a FOOOL" Shouted Ra'ziel as he slowly began to advance against the coming storm. Another bolt seared his hand but Ra'ziel refused to be defeated by a brainless bantha like Krayt.

"You may be able to defeat and rule the galaxy but you will not be able to hold it. Your weakness seems to be growing Krayt how much time do you think it will be till you fade away. If you die then all you worked for will be destroyed and your own creation will destroy itself." Spat Ra'ziel "That is why you are a FOOL!" Anger coursed though the spawns mind giving him a new found strenght and once more he reached into the darkside and sent his own missory, pain, and hate into the force.

The bluish lightning had been sent towards the dark lord of the sith again. If Ra'ziel must die he would ensure that Krayt did as well. Lord Bane was right Darth Krayt must be destroyed. Calling upon every fiber of his being Raziel decided he would end it all now. Using the force the sith spawn began to tugg at the very beams that held the temple in place. "Earlier you seemed to want to destroy this place, now I will finish what you had started." Reaching into the force Ra'ziel tugged at the pillars and slowly they began to snap from the strain.

Though this place had been built from mandalorian Iron it was old. Too old to endure the strains that had been placed upon it and a moment later the place began to come apart. Large Stone blocks began to fall crushing the dead bodies of his own spawn. Ra'ziel himself would not stop though he would ensure that the sith that Krayt did not survive and with him the order of one would consume itself and restore the order of Bane.

Ra'ziel might even manage to survive but if he did not....it didn't matter. He was a king and this would be their tomb.....
    Tag: GM

[color=orangered]IC: Revan Darkheart[/color]
    The young Imperial Knight looked at the sith that had spoken to him and wondered how he had came to this place. The shadows around him mirrored the shadows eating away at his heart. In his mind he could see himself still fighting back the shadows that dared consumed him. "I know the story of my name sake. The famous Darth Revan had been a jedi who had saved a nearly crushed galaxy from the mandalorans. Later he would come and destroy that which had he had wanted to protect." Stated Revan as he neared the sith and squatted down.

"Tell me sith, why I should not end your life now." Revan was split at the moment and he knew the sith would sense it. Had Revan been stronger he might have been able to continue as an Imperial Knight but that time had been gone. He knew he wouldn't return but he would seek to end this war and restore balance to the galaxy. To do so he was willing to sacrifice anything and that included his life. The weight of his mechanical arm still felt heavy to the young man as did the leg that he now knelt upon.

With lightsaber in hand Revan activated it's blade letting the faint glow shine upon his face. His eyes fl

14. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Alastor

A small smile crept onto Alastor's face. One thing was for sure, Canistia had the attitude to be a Sith, if that much. Not saying another word Alastor leaned forward off his ship and moved over to the cache of weapons. He Examined carefully the supplies and decided to do something, not wholly in his style. Removing the simple cloak he wore over his clothes he lifted a simple combat vest and donned it.

Carrying weapons aside from his Lightsabers was for special occasions, and Atavus was a very special occasion. He pulled the only blaster that caught his eye out of the pile, it appeared to be a DL-44 or a Flash-4, Merr-Sonn's attempt at ripping off the 44. Either way it was fine, powerful and short ranged, just what Alastor needed. What he didn't need was the scope, which he quickly removed, and placed the gun in the vests holster. The only other weapons in the pile he even touched were 3 small trip mines, the standard triangular shaped, used for at least the last century, even as far back as the Battle of Yavin. Alastor had an idea for how useful they could be.

Any other weapons he would get from his own supplies, Throwing knives, a small Vibrodagger. Lightsabers were great and powerful weapons. But when one expected your opponent to use a lightsaber, you tended to not be prepared for other weapons, and it was surprise that killed more targets than skill, and right now, Alastor had large amounts of both. Lifting his cloak back up and wrapping it around him, concealing his new weapons, and much of what he was wearing, he returned to his ship to prepare for the final assault on Atavus.

- - - -

The Blue Star emerged from hyperspace with the other fighters. Though she was a good thirty to forty meters longer than the other ships, she was non the less, just as if not more quick and agile. And her main cannon was not to be trifled with. An Imperial Knight, naive and apparently untrained in control accelerated into the battle. Alastor marked him as the first to die, being reckless would be the end of him.

The Hard part, Alastor assumed, would be getting to the battle on the ground. The area round the planet was, as the flyboys like to say a ?Charlie Foxtrot? and The ships rapidly approaching were on neither side of the battle. As his ship accelerated, he began a target scenario, due to its unique form of thrust the Blue star could accelerate in one direction and rotate to face another, allowing it to fire on targets in many directions.

And Alastor was planing to us that to build a hole, the second enemy fighters got in range the Blue Star would rotate and fire in that direction, It would then target and engage the next target, and the next, all to build a hole for them to pass through. With luck, and maybe if the others in the group had the IQ to do the same sort of attack, they'd get through with little or no casualties.

15. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Battle of Bakura

"We need to take as many of them out as we can, Tenk, or the resistance will be crippled by all this.?

Tenk nodded in affirmative and looked north of where the water reclamation plant that Track claimed was there. Three streets, in this warzone, to cross was going to be a bit hectic. But with all the commotion going on it shouldn't be too hard for them to-

?Listen to me, Tenk. I want you to promise me something. If you see Talia, in all this, forget about the mission. Choose her, and save her. I know now, now Isaja is dead, how this is all going to turn out. This entire war. I know. There won?t be a Jedi Order anymore. This battle shows that. This war has become the most complex and terrifying in history.?

Tenk froze, still staring up north but all thoughts of the current battle forgotten as he listened to the other Jedi. Slowly, bit by bit, Tenk took apart the words that Track spoke as the other Jedi explained the future of the Jedi in this war...and found, he had to admit, a bit of truth in the explanation. Even if the Galactic Alliance was to win the war...what then? This isn't about the Empire and Alliance, the Sith and the Jedi, but all other factions that are being drawn in and taking what they can from this war. Winning the war was going to be one problem, but what to do after was going to be another.

It was almost like the civil war all over again between the Alliance and the Confederation; just more chaotic.

"I don't," Tenk finally had to admit, and then he had to go to work as the Sullustans started shooting once again, his two lightsabers suddenly spinning and deflecting shots back at them as he ran after Track.

It was while they were running that Tenk's one working eye suddenly caught the signs of lightsaber blades. Turning, looking up, the Knight recognized the Jensaarai atop one building...and Talia.

Once again Tenk froze as time seemed to slow down, Track's instructions passing through his mind. Forget the mission and save Talia? Forget it? The sensations of pain and extinguishing lives continued to disturb the Force, and Tenk glanced up to see dropships dropping down more troops.

The Jedi was suddenly torn, looking back at Talia once again. The Knight gritted his teeth, looked back at Track, and made a decision.

"I'll be right back!" Tenk had to shout over the noise and, tapping into the Force, dashed forth with his enhanced speed towards the building that had Talia and the Jensaarai atop of it. Practically as soon as he took that one step, Tenk sensed what seemed like an internal clock suddenly start to tick inside of him. He was going to have to be quick, have to be fast.

He was going to save Talia, but he couldn't forget about the mission. Not with people like Isaja and the Mugaari, people that Tenk had brought into this battle himself, dying and putting their lives on the line. He was going to get Talia, and then he was going to deal with the Minister and put an end to this. While Tenk looked up at where Talia was as he ran to the building, he also glanced this way and that, trying to see what kind of plan he could formulate to turn the tables, even if just a little, to their favor.

TAG: Sinrebirth

16. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    Roon, Atavus's Tower
    IC as Aruw'n Bonadan

Even as the words to Atavus had left Aruw'n's lips, he was almost certain he would be met with adamant refusal as Atavus croaked out, ?I will never surrender, Aru?wn. I have seen your darkest fears. I know I can break you. Sae Kya has seen his future at my hand. Kai will see his now.?

Some how the ancient Sith rose Quin Vos's hand like a marionette puppet perversely pulling the strings of the Kiffar's consciousness. However, the Sith's hold on Quin had become precarious at best. Obviously the battle was taking it's toll on the ghostly Atavus. Aruw'n chose that moment to cut that tie once and for all pushing a white hot static filled light into Atavus's mental awareness.

As Atavus's clutch on Quin broke, he snarled out his vengence, "Kill Quin.?

Sae was already next to Vos shielding the Kiffar from Ruyn's saber strike with a clever bit of manipulation on the Sith Twilek. Enough to stall him.

When Aruw'n saw the body of Kai Lonati tumble backward to the tower's wall from the Force Push of Talon, he felt Nihl on the edges of his awareness coordinating a devastating attack. He let him come, just as he let Talon take her frontward flip arcing down with her lightsaber poised to impale him. There he would be cut at the middle from the gut and up as Talon would separate his right hand from the rest of his body. Nothing in the Galaxy could stop that. His only action would be to shield his friend Kai Lonati from a damaging run in with a wall.

So in reaction, Aruw'n let that image of himself die as he roared from the remnants of the stairwell after a weakened Atavus. He could play mind games as well. The real Bonadan ran the tip of his yellow blade through the Sith Lord's back as he arched in pain.

TAG:SINRE

-------------------

Hyperspace, Aboard the Heavy Hand
    IC as Admiral Gar Stazi

High Master Sazen had called him, Cade, and the upper echelons of the command staff to the nearby conference room, "There?s something we haven?t addressed. Rules of combat. After we deal with the Nightsisters, or after they make landfall, we?re going to be facing the Anaxi people. Whatever happened on Anaxes, things will get messy, and we won?t have the resources to get tied up in the entire battle.?

The Devaronian leaned on his hands, on the table, and looked at the Admiral. ?The Jedi have been keeping an eye on the Imperial systems under our control, to make sure the GA doesn?t go too far into the policing these worlds like under Colonel Solo. Anaxes, Brentaal, Arkania, Telti, Empress Teta, Belgaroth. We?ve been assigning Watchmen, but most of the Jedi on these worlds have developed a militant streak because of the situations on-world. There is a real possibility that these civilians will cross the line into combatants, simply because of what the GA has done.?

?So, what are our limits? When we?re fired upon, fire back, or fire first, ask questions later? Commander Bey raised this to me, earlier today, which I hadn?t considered.?

Gar scratched at his chin in thought, "You both bring up valuable points. In my opinion, since our priority is to contain the Nightsister outbreak, we will be unable to break from that objective until it's completion. Not to mention our plans require additional fleet resources."

"There isn't an option of letting any of these Witches escape, so the rules of engagement will be not to return fire unless someone is hampering your progress on destroying Nightsister shuttles."

Stazi continued, "Our limits are precisely shoot to kill. Shuttles gaining our immediate and only priority. If all goes well, they shouldn't be able to reach planetside with our multi-layered Tractor Net in place, but if they do my force alone will continue the pursuit through the city led by myself personally. On the ground we will treat this as a police action entirely. We'll openly warn the Anaxi people to hunker down while we pursue Confederacy aide

17. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    Anaxes orbit

"Those are some famous last words you said there." Ratep dryly responded to Hespar. "What is that? You know I've always been the 'shoot first, ask questions later' type."

He stared out the cockpit of the ship towards their target, his arms still folded. Ratep was becoming afraid. He was always poor in sensing things in the Force, but this was off the charts. He knew it was there, and it was dark. All these facts gave Ratep a reason to be afraid, especially since it was only him, a padawan, and an Imp Knight.

But this was big. Something like this needed to be investigated and brought to the attention of the Council as soon as possible. All this responsibility, this weight upon their shoulders now, with this on top of what Kreassk knew of the Sith and Imperial battle plans.

It became clear to him what had to happen here.

"Hespar, go ahead and dock. Keep the engines running."

Ratep let out a sigh as he rubbed his hands across his face and beard.

"This is what's going to happen, Hespar and Kreassk. We're going to dock, we're going to keep the engines running, and I'm going up to check it out. Now don't argue with me. Kreassk, you know way too much to risk yourself. The Council and the Alliance need you. And Hespar, you're not gonna risk your neck here, not now. I need you to get Kreassk to the Alliance no matter what, and it seems now that you have little choice but to come to the Alliance as well. Better yet, give yourself to the Jedi. We remember who you were once, and we'll give you refuge."

Ratep summoned whatever courage he had left. His voice remained calm, however, so his companions probably did not know how much Ratep did not want to do this. "You two are going to wait for 10 minutes once I walk off this ship. If I don't come back or if you don't hear from me in 10 minutes," Ratep grabbed his chrono out of his pocket and glanced at it, "you guys are gonna bolt out of here no matter what. I didn't see any hand-held comm sets here in this ship unless you have some secreted away, Hespar, so if I can find something on that ship to comm you guys I will. And hell, if that ship starts to spontaneously combust, that should be a no brainer on what you guys should do. Hespar, take Kreassk to the Alliance. You know it's the right thing to do. You know that we must fight the Sith instead of each other. So start helping.

"Now get me to that ship."

TAG: sinre

18. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    IC: Aya Merasi

Aya was thoughtful, as she lead her predator as she programmed the jump to their new location.
    She remembered, how they ended here, on the way to Alsakan, trying to capture a fully fledged Imperial Knight.

It was Ganner, who first noticed she vanished silently. Aya hadn't realized it, until he mentioned it, she was too focused on the Princess. She would never have guessed something like that, she also told Ganner, she just got lost. But he was right, none of them could find her in the force, even Elke wasn't being able to find her later, when they have to told her.

Aya had known from the moment, when neither she or Ganner couldn't find her in the force something was wrong, really wrong and now she and Ganner were on their way to Alsakan.

Ganner interrupted her thoughts:
    "Hey, Aya, has anyone noticed that they're sending two apprentices after Tessa - a fully trained Imperial Knight? I know the Princess is important, but isn't this more dangerous?"

"You know, I just thought about that. It's somehow stupid, two Apprentices against a Knight, who knows, how to hide herself in the force. A pretty strong Imperial Knight", she stopped a moment, sorting out her thoughts "Of course it's more dangerous. We aren't weak, but..." she shrugged "We are apprentices with a reason after all."

She looked outside, soon they would be there... "We will manage it, won't we?" she asked, more to encourage herself than talking to Ganner.

TAG: Sinre

OOC: Sorry I took so long to answer. RL was getting in the way, I'll do my best to be more quickly in the future.

19. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Arik Sagitta, Anaxes

Sagitta shook his head as a response. "Unfortunately, no, I am simply a Knight, one of the Emperor's guards. However, although I am not a Master, I would have no problem with assisting you in any capacity I can." Nodding to himself, he awaited their response.

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame, Sinrebirth

20. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    IC :: Kev-Mas Colcha

Kev-Mas, as soon as he heard Vincent's frantic screaming, had already gotten to the hangar of the Morning Star, and was heading down to the Hangar that Vincent's ship crashed into with a medical team. By the time he had sent Kev-Mas the comm, he was already walking into the hangar where Vincent was.

Kev-Mas quickly made his way through the rubble of the Evening Star to Vincent, and cleared a path for the medical team to safely pull Vincent out with.

Within moments, Vincent was being taken to the infirmary, while Kev-Mas had to make his way to the bridge to assess the battle situation.

When he got there, he learned that the battle was quickly turning in their favor. Their tactic involving hiding several Dreadnoughts within the polar regions of Utapau worked, and the Pellaeon-class that was leading the assault had been disabled. However, this battle was not entirely that easy. Several Dreadnoughts and countless fighters have been destroyed or disabled, and countless more were struggling to survive.

It was requested of Kev-Mas to storm the ship and take out the Sith Lord that was possibly still onboard, and even better yet, take control of the ship so it could be turned into scrap and parts, or maybe even repaired.

"I will need some support," said Kev-Mas, "I will not even set foot on that ship until I can make sure that I have sufficient backup from a team of my fellow Twilight Jedi. So, for now, make sure that ship doesn't somehow leave system, and keep on pressing advantage."

TAG :: Vincent, anyone else present in system (Dade, possibly, if Sinre says so?)

21. Kahn_Iceay

Mar 5, 2006

Vincent floated, unhappily in a Bacta Tank in the Morning Star's medical bay. The Medical Droid, who's designation Vincent really didn't remember, had showed him the full extent of his injuries. He had suffered a moderate concussion which wasn't worth complaining about seeing as he could have been killed. His left leg, like he thought, was broken, but it would heal in time. He had various bruised and cracked ribs and a sprained wrist, but worst of all was his eye.

His eye was completely a lost cause. It had received a large amount of nerve damage during the crash. It would need to be replaced eventually, and right now they didn't have the time or the recourses to do such, so he had an Eye-patch. They were kind enough to place a holoscreen in front of his tank and had left his communicator active. ?Kev?? He said as a test, ?Whats the status of the fleet??

Tag: Kev, Others

22. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle looked at the hologram.

This was it.

" Put me through to all your men you must," Yinngle said.

He was put through and all the men could hear him.

" Master Yinngle this is, " He said. " Good men all of you are. Fight hard you must. Do this for your queen and for the alliance you must. May the force be with you all."

He was switched back to General Halen.

" General," he said. " Proceed. May the force be with you."

He then shut the hologram and turned to the Queen.

" It has begun."

TAG: Sinre

23. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Ryu looked away. His body shook for a moment. He despised the Jedi and Sith. Their wars had brought much pain to the galaxy, just as they were now. He would have both Organizations wiped out, and now he was going to join the ranks. He was the same mind in another mold. His identity was void, his fate was chaos.

Ryu did not look up as he spoke. His voice was low and he wasn't sure if he was talking to Arik or his own inner demon.

"So, that confirms it. I am destined to follow in the destructive path of my brethren Force-users. What shall become of this?"

Ryu suddenly felt extremely old. For about the millionth time, he thought about life before the holocron. Peaceful; he had not been plagued by wanton acts of violence, and hadn't even seen a lightsaber. His only knowledge of the war, was from the HoloNet.

Ryu felt too quickly thrust into his position. He was proving unskilled at managing his own life, but was expected to maintain the health of a planet. It seemed that the recent events were replaying in his head. He felt it hard to grasp. His only question, was why?

What ill-fated journey had the stars planned for Ryu? His species was, again, erased from the maps, his home a barren wasteland, for the second time. His heritage had no hope, and though his death might be flashy, it would not be glorious.

He was forced to face the reality, that there was nothing he could do. He needed to accept his fate. Perhaps, he could light himself up. There were enough weaponry in the room, to kill him a hundred times over. The glint of the stolen lightsaber was looking extremely friendly. That would end his suffering and the tragedy that would be his rule.

But, he stayed his hand and pulled away from Jule. He sat up and stared at Arik. His eyes blazed, but behind the fire, was icy-cold conviction in his own destruction.

"Teach me what you can, Arik. It would do no good, to enter this war unprepared."

But, that is what would happen. He could never be ready for the horrors of war. He would never be strong enough, fast enough or smart enough. He would forever have weaknesses and they would always overwhelm his strengths. But, despite his resolute sense of despair and cynicism, he would fight the war, that was left to him as inheritance.

Tag: LI and Sinre

24. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    OOC: Sorry about the wait.

IC: Roan Fel, Eternal Blade, Battle of Bilbringi

The Emperor was quite pleased with the direction things were taking. Indeed, his fleet had taken quite a lot of damage, but over the course of the battle he had inflicted a devastating amount of damage on the enemy fleet when compared to what his own had taken. If he was able to take out the two worldships, the remaining damaged Carracks, and the few fighters that were left, then victory would be theirs on this day. The accelerating worldships and the tailed coralskippers remained problematic, however. If they got too close, then the tide could just as easily turn against him, and the tailed coralskippers remained an unknown factor. Deciding on a course of action, the Emperor issued his orders.
    "Admiral, shift target priority for our Imperial Knight gunners to the tailed coralskippers, the regular variety are secondary, they must be destroyed. Have the ships with the most damage fall back behind our fleet, shift the ones with the strongest shields to the front. Have the entire fleet fall back as a whole, try and keep a steady distance between us and the worldships, we don't want them getting too close. Have our fleet's main guns and torpedo launchers that still have ammunition target the foremost advancing worldship, and then the one behind it after it's out of the way. We'll take them out one at a time, splitting our fire only lets them absorb it more easily. Have our Predators engage the enemy TIE fighters, they'll stand a better chance against them than the tailed coralskippers or Carracks. All ion cannons are to target the Carracks, they won't work against the Vong ships and they won't do much against the starfighters either. Tractor beams, continue targeting the starfighters, both enemy Imperial and Vong."

TAG: Sinrebirth

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Hespar Kessler, Anaxes orbit

"This is what's going to happen, Hespar and Kreassk. We're going to dock, we're going to keep the engines running, and I'm going up to check it out. Now don't argue with me. Kreassk, you know way too much to risk yourself. The Council and the Alliance need you. And Hespar, you're not gonna risk your neck here, not now. I need you to get Kreassk to the Alliance no matter what, and it seems now that you have little choice but to come to the Alliance as well. Better yet, give yourself to the Jedi. We remember who you were once, and we'll give you refuge."

Kreassk hissed like any Trandoshan, and Hespar glanced from the reptile to Ratep, not commenting, but clearly not content to cooperate with his old Master. He listened to Ratep. Ten minutes. Ten minutes simply wasn?t long enough. It simply wasn?t. He would leave, out of respect of his Master. Maybe.

"Now get me to that ship."

Hespar scrunched up his face, the back of his head shown to the two Jedi, and did so. The shuttle connected with an intact hatch not far from the lifesign ? on the bridge, seemingly ? and Ratep was free to go, the seal made clear.

As a last, the Imperial Knight floated his lightsaber over to his old Master. ?Make good use of it. We have Kreassk?s if push comes to shove.? Hespar turned back to the display, bringing up a chrono and checking it.

Kreassk himself chose a more traditional comment. ?May the Force be with you. Master.?
    Then there were a throng of presences ? three Imperial Knights, in two separate locations ? and the situation here became much more complex. Tessa Nuk, the Imperial Knight whom had risked much to save them on Bastion, was here, with two Imperial apprentices in tow, and then, more difficult, a dark presence flared into existence on the Alliance bridge, and rapidly made it?s way towards the shuttle.

Master-level.

Sith.

---
    Enroute to Anaxes, from the Core

"You know, I just thought about that. It's somehow stupid, two Apprentices against a Knight, who knows, how to hide herself in the force. A pretty strong Imperial Knight", she stopped a moment, sorting out her thoughts "Of course it's more dangerous. We aren't weak, but..." Aya shrugged "We are apprentices with a reason after all."

Ganner looked uneasy, for a moment, and suddenly realised just how attractive Aya was when she looked thoughtful, and when she looked worried. That expression was fundamentally hers, attached since the death of their master Sey Pachrias, perhaps, but it was Aya?s emotions, on view and apparent. It was all Ganner had in him not to hug her. He was a teenager, after all. Hormones had their moments.

"We will manage it, won't we?"

Ganner placed a gloved hand upon her bare neck. ?We will, Aya, because we have to.?
    They decanted over Anaxes, on the Alliance side, and quickly scanned about. Their Imperial shuttle was easily identifiable, and reports had that ion cannons dotted the planets surface at intervals that allowed it coverage. A trail, however, led around the planet, towards the gathering wreckage of debris of two Alliance cruisers. Another shuttle, unmarked, hovered around the wreckage.

In the Force, however, the presence sung. Two Jedi aboard the shuttle, with an Imperial Knight. A Sith on one of the cruisers. Tessa Nuk, her own launch between them and the shuttle that was docked. Ganner quickly checked the records.

?Hespar Kessler, an Imperial Knight, escaped Bastion with two Jedi in tow?? The records of Kreassk, a Jedi Padawan, and Ratep Sentarin, a Jedi Master, appeared on the screen. Ganner made a noise. This just got much, much worse.

One Sith, two Imperial apprentices, and two rogue Imperial Knights and two Jedi, one a Master. This was about to become a pretty nasty battle. Ganner leapt into the gunners seat. ?Aya, see if you can get us close to Tessa?s shuttle. Maybe we can buzz her, keep them all from linking up.?

The Sith?s presen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.