main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: hulllllooooo anyone still out there?

:snoopy

2. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: At the present it can take a bit before Sinre can update.

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: Apologies, I should have an update up by Saturday at the very latest. [face_peace]

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Kunra, Baanu Ras, Battle of Bilbringi

Kunra would have laughed if it wouldn?t ruin everything. As the Domain Lah circled around the worldship, out of range of the Eternal Blades weapons. The worldship was damaged, yes, but rapidly looping the Baanu Ras. Kunra chose to remain silent while his flagship advanced towards the SSD.

The minelayers and coralskippers, still surrounded among gravitic mines, were enmeshed with the Predators and PSDs, firing at each other even while Carrack-class cruisers pounded the SSD. The Imperial flagship?s shields were mostly down, and the Baanu Ras was still advancing on it. Kunra imagined that his massive worldship would be filling the screen of the SSD?s bridge.

Kunra spoke, slowly, well aware of the limitations of the Imperial sensors ? they were unable to see around the worldship and detect the kor strohna Domain Lah as it accelerated, looping around the gravity of the worldship and preparing a slingshot straight at the SSD.

?I am not concerned with losses, or casualties, Emperor Fel. I fought against and alongside your ancestors, and I know how your Empire works. I was at Ithor. I was at Garqi. Justice demands my people be slaughtered. I know you decry that. I know you have been seeking to end this war. End it your way.?

A Yuuzhan Vong waved a mottled hand at Kunra, who nodded, closing his eyes.

?I shall end it mine.?

At that, he spoke in guttural Yuuzhan Vong, and a wave of dovin basils concealed in coral pods popped clear off the surface of the planet, as the SSD?s shields fell, as there were less than thirty light cruisers left, as the PSDs finally pressed up against the minelayers. Those dovin basils activated, pulling all communication transmissions into them, sucking them away.

The ozzgil signal cut, and the moment his fellow Extolled One had indicated became clear. The Domain Lah was shooting out of the gravity well, at an acceleration far greater than it had earlier. Too great to avoid. And as the remaining light cruisers exploded, Kunra accepted that he, too, would soon die, at the hands of a last barrage from the Eternal Blade.

--

Antares Draco all but launched himself at the Emperor, placing a hand on his arm and imperceptibly tug on it. ?Your Majesty! We must get off this vessel. Now!?

Admiral Piett nodded, preparing to push the Emperor himself. The crew?s eyes were set, none of them panicking, none of them reflecting fear. They were ready for this. The few that looked at the Emperor were all beseeching, begging the Emperor to leave. There was a single command escape pod next to the bridge, and it was large enough to accommodate three. It was a few steps away. A minute, two.

Three minutes until impact.

There was little chance many people would escape from this vessel. Many bulkheads had been sealed because of the battle, and the crew, and the hundred Imperial Knights on-board, were firing on coralskippers and the light cruisers without hesitation. Fire was starting to be thrown at the massive worldship, enough realising that there wasn?t time to tear apart the smaller koros strohna.

Admiral Piett called out to the entire ship, tapping the throne comlink. ?All weapons, fire on the Baanu Ras. If you can?t see it, find a target, kill it. We?re going down. For the Emperor! For the Empire!?

For the Emperor! For the Empire!

The doors to the Emperor?s cabin opened at Antares Draco?s gesture, and he joined the call. ?For the Emperor! For the Empire!?

TAG: LI
    ---
    IC: Laya, dungeon ship, Telti

"Sure. I stun her, she makes no more trouble. Even get rid of her for you; can sell her to someone who don't know she's rowdy, creds in hand and outta there before he finds out. Might even make a profit."

The merc grinned. ?Sounds good to me.? The merc lead Vander deeper into the ship, towards the hold. There were a dozen dead Ortolan?s on the floor, th

5. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Sieg, enroute to Roche

"Any objections or suggestions.?

There were none. Even General Halen, as anti-Sith as he was, seemed shocked, but it was the best choice. The Verpine were incredibly good fighters, and their leader, Xaare, was generally accepted as this wars Thrawn. His people needed to be taken out quickly.

Two Hapan fleets leapt into hyperspace. Darth Sieg retired to the ready room, inviting Yinngle to follow him. The Hapan armada would arrive in twenty seven minutes, and Sieg wanted to speak to the diminutive High Master. The moment the doors closed, he spoke quickly.

?Master Yinngle. I want to ask you a question. A slow one. You have just authorised genocide to destroy a rogue Sith group. One which we both believe that is responsible for this war. We have fallen for selfless reasons. And I wish to make one thing clear.?

Sieg bowed before the Jedi Master. ?My Lord, I dedicate yourself to your dark side teachings. Your wisdom is impeccable. You are not as powerful as the Dark Lord of the Sith, but, together, we can defeat him and make the Sith into the new Jedi!?

--

Things in Verpine space were complex, to say the least. A single PSD were off from the main Verpine force. Fire was being exchanged between the surrounded PSD and the rest, the PSD surrounded by Verpine forces under siege as Darth Ardeur and Darth Idoneus fought over the flagship of the Imperial deployment, the Steadfast, an elderly Providence-class destroyer/carrier trying to fend off the massed Verpine fleet with it?s vast fighter fleet.

At the edge of the system, Togorian Proficient-class cruisers and Contruumi Defender-class destroyers were firing upon rogue GA vessels, a second, larger, GA task force holding off at the edge of the system and repeatedly ordering the GA force to hold off. Dozens of warships were brawling, Verpine, rogue GA, Togorian and Contruumi firing on each other, Imperial and GA vessels calling for order.

Mandalorian and Jedi forces fought off at another angle, a GA task force from Mon Calamari brawling with Mandalorian Keldabe-class battleships, remnants from the Battle of the Cron Drift.

All in all, three GA forces worth two fleets, and more than two fleets of Mandalorian, Contruumi, Togorian and Verpine vessels, the massive flagship Tenzen the centre of the battle ? the largest ship in-system. GA fleets were trying to engage all the enemies at once, but not officially the Togorians and Contruumi, while the Empire was simply trying to escape. A mass of wreckage, that of the sole Confederacy ship in-system, was testament to the flashpoint.

--

The Hapan fleet was now five minutes off, enough firepower to shatter the Verpine, Contruumi, Mandalorian and Togorian fleets in one fell swoop. But would they be an avenging angel, or a victorious spectre? The Hapans were not at war with the Empire, or GA. They had declared war upon the Verpine. Their allies had joined the Empire. In the mass of allegiances and webs, wove by Xaare, the Verpine whom had survived for centuries, all was at stake.

Everywhere.

TAG: Ki_Undi_Mundi, Sey, SWBob, Typo (latter three if they choose)
    ---
    IC: Darth Verrick, shattered GA ship above Anaxes

As Ratep Sentarin, Jedi Master of the Order, rushed down corridors, the enemy, the vast dark presence, did so too. Power was returning to the ship, fuelled by the powers of this entity. When he rounded a corner, all Ratep could see was the broken, shattered body of a Sith Lord. And Ratep had slew many since this war had begun, though considerably less than he probably would have wanted.

The man named Darth Verrick was dressed in the blue of a GA uniform, ripped and torn by fire and protruding bone. His elbow poked clear from his sleeve, bloodied and raw. A molten scar ran down his face, adding darker hues of crimson to the tattoos visible to all. A shattered hologram-projector hung ar

6. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sae Kya, Battle of Roon

The other Jedi sensed Aru?wn reaching out, and used their own strength to help Aru?wn, his power still growing in the darkness around them. Sae and Quin closed their eyes, Kai?s throat twitching as they forced a meld between them and the darkness Atavus was wielding.

Kira Romar responded, surprised, and quickly understood it was illusions they fought. Moments later, the GA fleet advanced, losing a ship here and there to genuine storms, but generally pushing forward. The remaining PSD fought valiantly, but was outgunned by a factor of thirty and was crumbling.

Then sixteen Force users blazed into the fight ? dark, light, grey, twilight ? and pushed straight through. Atavus turned his attention on these newcomers, their presences showing up in the Force like nova, and snuffed out more than half of the weakest ones in a moment. Several stretched out against him, and the illusions around them all began to fade.

With Atavus distracted, with GA orbital forces pressing forward and adding their bombardments to cover the ground assault, dozens of Sith were dying and the darkness was weakening. Soon a turbolift was evident ? and the walls didn?t appear quite as sterile, quite as horrific.

Kira signalled that she would join them, and they held position, pushing out and forming into a powerful team. By the time Kira joined them, all five ? Kai, Sae, Kira, Aru?wn, Quin ? became melded, the darkness too weak to touch them.

Sae removed his lightsaber from his belt, tapped the button. A shining blue blade emerged ? the first time he?d actually ignited his blade in years. Kira looked older, and even more tired, if at all possible, but they were all strong. Sae looked into his blade, and looked back.

?This is it. The last enemy. Turning point.?

There were others, coming up a different way ? darksiders, greysiders ? but they were distractions for Atavus. Alone in his sphere, looking manic and attached to the Sphere by way numerous black lines in the Force ? the technique of Darth Rivan melded with a meditation sphere, rooted to a planet?s darkside potential with techniques of Darth Sidious ? it was a massive construct build around a single vessel, sharpened and expanded. It?s power was immense, but, fundamentally, it was one man ? so Sae considered.

?One God.?

Darth Atavus spoke into their thoughts, alone in his room, the walls the colour of fire, expanded many proportions away from him, not a single console dotting the walls. In his hands ignited a pair of lightsabers, and the man, his eyes turning molten yellow, looked at the five Jedi. There was no fear in his eyes. There was only darkness.

?This ends. Here.?

TAG: Bojangles (apologies for all the NPCs, a lot of plotlines dropped by the Triumvirate leaving I want to clarify for stories sake)
    ---
    IC: Darth Khopesh, Rhinnal, Darpa Sector, Core worlds

Darth Khopesh, the massive Stenax, folded his arms and wings, looking at Darth Solari. The other two, Wyn and Wanderguard, were ready, but idle. Basking in their victories at other worlds. The Stenax was more wary, aware that he had been humbled by the Zelosian Darth Rivan II, his inductee into the new Sith Order. A fake Sith, claiming his title for a century simply by knowing Lord Sidious. Krayt had a better claim to the mantle by far, as apprentice of XoXaan.

?The plan is relatively simple,? said Cale Wyn, dropping his lightsaber from the hook under his shoulder into his hand and then levitating it back up as an aside. ?Lord Khopesh will feint the base and draw away any traditional forces in the area, any Rhinnali soldiers making sure they miss. The GA soldiers will, of course, remain determined to kill you. Wanderguard and myself will attack the outer defences, lure the rest into the fight. Lord Solari, you shall pierce into the base itself, and destroy it, overcoming and Jedi Masters that have predicted the assaults ob

7. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Is there another clumped post coming?

8. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: Yup. This one. [face_peace]

IC: Gunz, Battle of Canfre, armed shuttle

"We need to drop down in altitude first, fly low to the ground to hopefully evade the Imperial's sensors. We land between the Imperial Army and the fortress they are heading for, plant the bomb underground, rig it to remote, and blow it when the main army is in the blast radious. Do you have any sensor blocking crates in that shuttle? That way in the event they happen to be scanning for mines they won't detect it. If we can get this to work we will have a shot at winning this fight, rather then fighting a delaying action. Let's make this happen."

Gunz looked back at Skorch, who shrugged. Hawkeye joined the glare, and Skorch started rummaging. "Doesn't look like there is with us, sir, but I'll try and put something together on the way down." Within a few moments, Skorch started picking through one of the packs abandoned by the others.

Andre dove, and the shuttle followed. A pair of Predators emerged from the clouds above them, and started firing. Bolts hit the less mobile shuttle, mainly, Hawkeye weaving. "General, we have company." In orbit, sensors showed the GA task force rolling away from the Imperial fleet towards the city, the Imperial flotilla and army turning slowly. Turbolasers were ablaze, and one of the GA cruisers was under heavy fire. Atiyah was quickly on the channel.

"General Hagan, respond! Why aren't you heading to that meeting with the Ord Canfre government!"

TAG: Yuul_Shamar
    ---
    IC: Aden Kya, Corella, Presidents Residence

The Force thrummed with a warning, and Aden turned away, drawing his lightsaber from his belt. His attention remained focused fully on Admiral Nict, fueling his fear and pushing him to harass Prime Minister Solo. The Prime Minister was starting to yield to his old friends advice, and when that happened, Aden would turn his focus on the Corellian politician, and have the entire world.

Before he had turned fully the Jedi was there, landing on the roof. Aden ignited his lightsaber, concluding the transparisteel roof would prevent the noise traveling.

"Jedi."

There wasn't much more to say than that, really. Aden wouldn't turn back, and nor would this one.

TAG: Remi

9. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

"Doesn't look like there is with us, sir, but I'll try and put something together on the way down. General, we have company."

"Understood, I'm on them." As Andre engaged the reverse thrusters, dropping suddenly behind them, blasting on before the two could react, the other one reacted quickly, but not as quickly as someone with force reflexes. In short order the other was blown away with one of Hagan's remaining missiles.

"General Hagan, respond! Why aren't you heading to that meeting with the Ord Canfre government!"

"Atiyah, I have a plan that may allow us to win this fight, or hold out longer, but it is imperative that you redirect your forces over the origional next fortress. As you likely won't without hearing what it is, do you remember the bomb one of my commandoes made? If we can bury it the army's path we can take out a sizeable force of their ground units. Enough to hold em off on the ground perhaps with the artillery and forts." Andre paused, "Atiyah if there was ever a time to trust me it would be now."

Tag: Sinre

10. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle became infuriated with what he heard Sieg say.

" Darkness," He said. " Darkness?"

Master Yinngle used the force and picked up Sieg and threw him against a wall.

" Join you I will not," He said. " Jedi are Jedi, and Sith are Sith! You're Lord I am not, you're master I am not. Loyal to the Jedi I am. Spent a thousand life times I did with the Jedi. Die a thousand life times with them I will. Cross me you shall not."

Yinngle released him and opened the doors to the chamber, he then made his way back to the bridge where the general was.

TAG: Sinre

11. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Battle of Bakura

?Simply name us for our armour, Tenk Qatar. We owe you for killing Tarkin, but we?ve managed to fight every side in this war so far. This is simply remedying our faults.?

"You're welcome...I guess," Tenk replied, not really sure that it was so good to take a compliment for another's death, even if it was from a suddenly-turned ally. He didn't have time to really think much of it, or pursue the matter of the Jensaarai of really deciding to become allies, as he immediately focused on his current task: finding the President and putting this battle to an end.

The journey itself was more annoying then a difficult task really. If the Jensaarai were still fighting for the Confederacy, and thus the Prime Minister/President, it may've been a bit more difficult and would've taken far longer. But without that danger, the journey to find the man responsible for all of this did not take as long as Tenk stepped with the rest into the courtyard.

?So. You?re all back. Not realising that I was the one behind all this. And I thought Jedi could detect liars.?

To be greeted by words that spoke of Tenk's failings. The Knight listened to the President, listened to his words as he described what he planned to do, about murdering the lives of hundreds of more Bakurans, slaughtering the Mugaarai - the people that Tenk had brought into this war -, and the plans with the Confederacy to come about with seeking to destroy others. All of this was spoken to Tenk, and ended with three, final words.

?And I surrender.?

Tenk didn't reply, didn't trust himself to speak at the moment. All he was able to do was stare at the President. For one, horrible moment, in Tenk's single eye, the President's form suddenly shifted, transforming into another that had betrayed Tenk and cost the lives of several Galactic Alliance personnel: the High Guardian of Kiffu, Unlin Vos. A mistake that Tenk had made, just like here on Bakura, where countless people died because of being too foolish.

But there was a difference between his two betrayers, however. With Vos, the man had done so to save his own people that the Alliance was assaulting, to take out the one ship and everyone on it that would be the key to an orbital bombardment if it was ordered, something that the Confederacy later did on their own. But this man...this leader of the people...the people he slaughtered...

?Tenk. I know you?ll fall if you do this. Tell me to do it, and I will. I promise I will.?

Tenk had his head bowed, his bangs falling over his only remaining eye. That was when he realized that his lightsabers were still lit.

"No," Tenk quietly replied, deactivating his lightsabers and clipping them to his belt as he did so. He raised a hand and gripped the blaster, his blaster, before pulling it gently out of Talia's hand.

The President wished to surrender did he? He was choosing to call it quits for now, waiting until he would once again gain the upperhand. For one who wished to surrender, he couldn't fight at the same time...and Tenk had long since realized that weapons such as lightsabers and blasters weren't the only things that could be used for fighting.

Which was why he came to his decision.

"I won't order someone to do something," Tenk continued, his feet suddenly moving, the Knight walking to the President, his blaster held tight in his hand, "that I would do myself." Once the words left his mouth, the Jedi suddenly raised both his head and the blaster, his one eye suddenly hard and filled with an intense hatred for the man in front of him before his finger pulled the trigger of his blaster twice, letting two bolts of energy leap out at the President, the Jedi targeting the man's legs to cripple him.

TAG: Sinrebirth

12. Cem_Fel

Cem_Fel Jedi Master star 4

Mar 14, 2006
    IC: Aya Merasi

?Hespar Kessler, an Imperial Knight, escaped Bastion with two Jedi in tow??

"Oh, great, one more rough Knight", Aya stated drily, while she slowed their shuttle down.

?Aya, see if you can get us close to Tessa?s shuttle. Maybe we can buzz her, keep them all from linking up.?

"Yeah, I'll do my best", the redhead answered, sounding not too encouraging. Aya was nervous, it was getting more worse by every second.
    "Sith, Jedi, rough Imperial Knights... They didn't say, we have to deal with them all at the same time", she muttered to herself, while manouvering them nearer toward the docked shuttle.
    'I always thought, I would be proud to be trusted. Now I'm not so sure...', she thought.

Aya hoped, disabling the shuttle would help them to hit their goal and they could just talk some reason to Tessa and the Jedi in some way. Aya didn't feel too thrilled about another lightsaber fight.

Then there was another presence in the force and everything got really chaotic. The newcomers opened their fire at everyone and Aya did her best to avoid massive hitting, while manouvering between the wrecks. Ganner seemingly did his best to fire at them.

"Any ideas? That's a bit much to handle!" Aya called, just the second they got hit. Quickly Aya checked their systems, but until now, there was no serious damage. But it was just a matter of time...

TAG: Sinre, everyone above Anaxes, I think

13. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Apologies. If someone could tell me where Sia is that would be wonderful. I think she's still with Aya, but I'm not sure.

IC: Darth Ardeur
    Steadfast.

?What in blazes is going on,? he started, snapping at her. ?A second Sith! Without my knowledge! What have you got planned!?

Ardeur lashed out and grabbed his finger, bending it backwards and smiling as Saretti fell to his knees. She snatched the data card out of his other hand upon releasing his finger and spun away from the man. ?You do not speak to me that way. I am in charge here, not you,? her eyes went yellow as she turned back to look at him, feeling the fear rise inside of him, ?And certainly not Darth Krayt.?

She motioned towards the door and it opened, admitting Darth Idonious. ?Welcome, my friend. I believe you require a show of my allegiance, yes? Oh don?t act surprised, my fellow Sith. I have been around my lover for far longer than you. I know exactly how he operates.?

She turned and yelled at the ceiling. ?YOU HEAR THAT INSIPID! YOU CAN?T PULL ONE OVER ON ME ANYMORE!?

Her demeanor appeared to be insane, part of it was for show and the other part real. Insipd?s appearances and what he was asking her to do were dragging her down. She needed to kill like a predator. She heard a whimper from across the room and snapped her head around to face Saretti. Ardeur eyed up the Imperial. She?d taken a liking to him back when she first joined Xaare?s fleet, but since then other things had come into the picture. He was trying to force her to play by Krayt?s rules and she was no longer willing to do so. Ardeur, hero of Bastion, slayer of the mighty Lobacca was going to back Xaare.

?Saretti, your time here is done. You?ve served notably and I?m sure your superiors are proud.? As she spoke, she walked slowly towards him. In a sudden movement, she threw him against the wall with the force and drew Insipid?s lightsaber. The red blade hummed to life and felt like its own lifeform in her hands. She marveled at how he still managed to have power over her from the afterlife. ?No one forces Ardeur to do anything? she spat out in a low and forceful tone, eyes focused on Idoneus as she held Saretti against the wall.

With ease and nonchalance, she released her force hold on Saretti and swung Inspid?s blade around decapitating the Imperial. ?Clean that up.? She said to Idoneus as she passed by him to head to her quarters. ?Then join me in my room.?

Later, in her room the two Sith discussed what needed to be done. ?What has Insipid asked us to do now? My only orders were to eliminate Saretti. The ship is now ours to use as we see fit though word of this will get back to Krayt and the Imperials. For now though, the Steadfast is under our control.?

Ardeur sat quietly, twirling Insipid?s blade around in her lap and waited for Idoneus to answer.
    [color=red]
    [b]Tag: SWBob, GM[/b][/color]

14. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    Name: Kedan Rusk
    Species: Human
    Appearance:
    [image=http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p300/iceuchiha/Jedi/Jedi_by_Muoteck.jpg]
    Allegiance: Jedi Order
    Weapons: Double Bladed Blue/green Lightsaber
    Bio:
    Kedan has been a Jedi since childbirth, caused by being born from Jedi parents. Kedan made it his duty alone to destroy all that was not right, from smugglers to Sith Lords; Kedan would kill them all in time. It only relied on how you played the game. Kedan likes the social life, he often gambles, but has his advantages. Kedan's mind, he believes, is far superior than any one elses, and he counts cards faster than anyone he knows. Kedan loves to repair and construct, thanks in part to his love of computers and programming. He is a decent pilot, by Jedi standards.
    Ship:planetary Fighter
    [image=http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/a/ae/Planetaryfighter.JPG]

15. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Kiaar, Unknown Regions

"ENOUGH! You have no chanze of winning thiz. Ssurender to uz. There are countlezz more Yuuzhan Vong on the drop sship. Give up and tell uz who your masster iz."

The Yuuzhan Vong Kiaar cracked his amphistaff in whip form, disarming the last of the Tof?s still standing. Scattered throughout the room, either missing their blades or on the floor, the remaining four Tof?s did not look amused.

Bosa dominated the centre of the room, ready for anything, the Jawa Yosiin moving behind the Jedi Master to protect his back. ?Well?? Kiarr snarled, looking about. ?Explain your actions! It was you who ruined our colony, wasn?t it!?

One of the Tof?s hissed. ?She said that this would work. That we didn?t need to worry about learning the skills.? Each of the Tof?s had a limited sensitivity, all around exactly the same. It would have taken a teaching course that was very selective - perhaps these were apprentices? - or something decidedly unnatural. Kiarr doubted that apprentices would be sent on such missions.

There was a cough, and the Yuuzhan Vong Priest they had been directed to find emerged from the entrance into the ship. Yosiin pulled in a breath. The Priest was unarmed, smiling with amusement, though Kiaar noted something strange about his left eye. It seemed shrivelled, and leathery, somehow. ?Disciples, do not fear. The Promised Land remains as close as ever. The deaths of the Jedi and their servants are incidental to the Great Plan. Do it now, as true believers.?

The Tof?s all cracked something in their mouths, possibly a tooth, and the Yuuzhan Vong watched as the Tof?s all collapsed. Suddenly, their bodies started to liquefy, melting away. Coomb spores? Kiaar took a step away, and looked at the Priest.

?What now??

?Nothing else need be done. I am your prisoner. But my Master will send for me, before long.? The Priest reached for his hand, stepping away from the trio. Kiaar called out. ?Poison gas!?

Yanking his finger free, the pocket of gas emerged, and Kiaar slapped a gnullith to his face from his belt, gagging as it went down his throat. He didn?t have another one for the Jedi, though Yosiin was reaching for his belt, beneath his robes, too. The Priest had fled deeper into the ship, away from the billowing purple cloud of gas he?d released from his digit.

?After him!?

TAG: SWBob
    ---
    IC: Darth Illumin, Drongar Orbital Station

"You look surprised Illumin, Do you need more than myself for back up because that can be arranged." Illumin smiled at Procella, amused.

"You're my back-up? Imagine that, a man having to do all the work." He threw her a wink, and they boarded the ship. Soon, they were at the hyperspace point Maladi expected the three Jensaari to arrive from.

Illumin, at the helm, looked over at Procella. "Anything?"

There wasn't, but then - a dozen kilometers below the point Maladi had marked, and helpfully below their ship, a Consular-class cruiser decanted from hyperspace, painted stark white. Illumin smiled, gunning forward.

"There's our prey." Within moments they were attached to the battered and elderly ship, and Illumin and Procella at the hatch. "Ladies first?" Illumin ignited his lightsaber, it hissing blood red. Amusingly, for him, three more lightsabers hissed into life on the other side of the hatch door. Illumin's grin became infinitely bemused. This would be fun.

TAG: Tee
    ---
    IC: Elke Vetter, Alsakan

Princess Marasiah Fel had been left behind by Ganner and Aya as they chased after the rogue Imperial Knight, Tessa Nuk, but she had important work to do here. The diplomats had retired, and a new round was about to start. Elke Vetter remained with the young Princess, with the Chiss fleet.

Elke Vetter and the Princess made up their time practicing with the Force, Elke hoping to continue the good work done by Sey Pachrias despite her death at the hands

16. MandalorianLegecy

MandalorianLegecy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 20, 2008
    IC: Kedan Rusk

Kedan smirked at his leaders remarks, for he had seen bigger attack vessels attacking him before. Although he never fought one, which we volunteered to but was marked out because of Kedan?s age. The one sent to attack it was weaker than him, so if that guy could do it so could Kedan. He had no doubts; he could attack it, come out alive, with not damage taken. ?It?s just how you play the game, Master? Kedan replied zooming forward. Kedan made series of difficult turns around space junk blocking smooth travel. He swirled under it quicker than they expected.

Kedan was turning around to attack when he was hit slightly by a proton blasts. Kedan checked the ships shield gage, 99.8 %. With a happy smirk he shot Ion missile to deactivate the systems, which worked. Zooming around, he blasted them with Shadow missiles, directly at the engines. Within five seconds it was destroyed.

?See I told you I could Do i?,? Kedan said being interrupted by proton beams shooting at him. Stealth attackers were after him. Great.

Tag: GM

17. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Ra?ziel
    Dxun

As the sith temple began to collapse in on itself Ra?ziel watched in awe as the stones fail down around him. As the dust began to rise around him and the sounds of stones smashing to the ground Ra?ziel could smell the blood of his prey in the air.

He had done it or at less it seemed as such but a moment later he could no longer see the heat of Darth Krayt. An explosion sent a wave of shock though the sith spawn and flung him into the air. In a strange twist of fate Darth Krayt had been able to free himself but Ra?ziel was now a prisoner in this very tomb.

An excape would prove useless yet the holocron of Darth Bane had remained hidden from Krayt. Yet he had survived the anger built higher into Ra?ziel?s being and as he released a vast shout the temple began to shake once more. Then all went silent for he had learned much in such a short time and his new form did not need to feed like he once did. In time he would find his freedom and Darth Krayt would perish.

Then something unexpected happened for Ra?ziel could hear the sounds of what may have been water. It made sense and as he followed the sounds Ra?ziel located a large crack in the temples flooring and what seemed to be an underground river. The holocron of Bane would be safe and in the mean time Ra?ziel would create his own kingdom.
    Tag: GM

18. DARTH-bojangles

DARTH-bojangles Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2005
    OCC:No Worries Sinre! Kinda gives me an [face_idea]

Battle of Roon, Atavus's Sphere
    IC as Aruw'n Bonadan

Aruw'n had halted their progress until Kira Romar could join them at the heights of the Tower spiral staircase as Kai melded their minds into a cohesive singularity. The connection Bonadan felt mingled with the innermost thoughts and emotions of his compatriots. Even before Sae could thumb the ignition to release his blue blade, Aruw'n had sensed it. Just like he now sensed the vague feeling of difference between Lonati and Kira at this moment.

His curiosity piqued and he remembered Kai had come alone before Sae's fighter crashed nearby, Bonadan gathered the realization seconds later: Kai had disobeyed Kira Romar's orders to come to his and Quin's rescue. As his thoughts were unintentionally 'spoken' with in the meld, Romar's cheeks flushed in response to them. She grew hesitant, trying to murmur something; but, with grace of conviction, Aruw'n stopped her. It doesn't matter, he intoned politely.

Sae's voice came next, ?This is it. The last enemy. Turning point.?

The five stalked to the precipice of Atavus's Sphere. All five of them could feel it. "A crescendo in the Force." Quin thought.

Quin's words seemed to signal Atavus's arrival before their eyes as he barred to crimson blades at the five Jedi a torrential rain of fire swirling around them threatening to consume everything in it's path. From the wraith of Atavus came only hatred and malice with his figure looming many heads taller than any species the Jedi had ever encountered.

However, here, Atavus stood alone against the rising tide of Jedi. Just one man, Aruw'n was reminded. Quin stood beside Aruw'n while Kai and Sae cut away at a side of the Sphere. Kira peeled off an opening to reveal the twisted vistage of Atavus chained to it's walls by his own darkness.

Atavus writhed among the flames rebuking the lightsiders, One God. Even the man's words kicked up the illusionary fire surrounding them. This ends. Here.

"Yes, Atavus is right," Aruw'n spoke aloud as he finally ignited his yellow blade. "The war of Turbolasers and Snubfighters has ended." The green Twilek met Atavus's presence with his own finding himself aided by the Jedi around him urging on his words, "The War of the Force is upon us. It won't end well for you, Atavus. Already you're stretched thin, the illusions fading away." Driving the point home, Kira reached out at one of the dark tendrils radiating from the Sith with a free hand in the Force and ripped it from the Sphere's wall inciting a pained grimace from Atavus.

Two more such exertions in the Force came from Quin and Aruw'n thereafter, prompting the Sith to pull himself from the Sphere throwing himself at Bonadan in a blind rage. Both Sith lightsabers slashed through the stone flooring where the Twilek Jedi had been moments earlier. Atavus was tracking Aruw'n as he desperately batted away the downpour of blood red slashes.

Reflexively, Aruw'n pushed back at Atavus with the Force landing enough of a blow to the shoulder to stun the Sith Lord's wrath momentarily to allow for escape. The lull in the fight sank in so Atavus spat his words at the Jedi, "I have seen every one of your fates in my Visions, Lightsiders, and I swear by Sadow's spirit, you all will reap the whirlwind of your ignorant defiance."

The Sith pointed out a jagged finger from one of the hands holding a lightsaber at Sae, "I've seen you, Sae. Ever the Martyr." Atavus focused then on Quin, "And you, Heir of Quinlan Vos, a Heretic while Miss Romar plays the Executioner." The man's seemingly frail ribs shaked with his hoarse laughter at Kai, "Jedi Lonati, the stalwart friend, your attachment marks you for the Fool."

He turned fiercely at Aruw'n lastly and asked mockingly, "And who could forget their fearless leader?" Atavus stood to his full imposing height leaping again for the Twilek while he scattered Sae and Kira like playthings, "Do you kno

19. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    even scarier ship above Anaxes

Ratep almost collapsed from the pure shock of horror at the sight before him. It was worse than a nightmare. A dark lord, rater lords, it seemed, ones that were not even alive! Ratep had always wanted to destroy the Sith, but now that he was faced with two he had immediate doubts.

His grip around his sabers tightened as he saw the corpse reveal its own two sabers. He felt the slowly drain away, instead being replaced by an intense anger to destroy the abomination before him. Finally, something worthy of using Vaapad on. Everything he learned about the style seemed to race through his mind and he understood every bit of it, at least to his own interpretation.

Engage yourself in the fight. Feel the rush of battle. Conquer this daunting enemy.

And die a warrior's death if you fail.

He lit both sabers, his personal, orange blade in his right hand and Hespar's silver blade in his left, and violently crashed them together creating a ferocious sound and blinding flash.

"Give you what you need?" He was shouting at the dark abomination. "You need to be FINSIHED!"

With his shout, the silver saber rapidly spun away from Ratep towards the corpse's shoulder with the complete arm, aiming to sever the limb.

Ratep already felt himself deeply immersed in the fight. He was going to enjoy this.

TAG: sinre

20. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Arik Sagitta, Anaxes

Arik Sagitta followed the young Supreme Commander and his staff out of the tent, striding towards the command center they'd set up. A light breeze passed by, causing his cape to flap in the wind just the slightest bit. It reminded him that he'd soon be leaving his treasured family armor behind, it would be highly inconvenient to wear if they decided to attempt to pull off the plan he had in mind. He'd just have to make sure it was as secure as possible before he departed, then.

Entering the command center, he could see the holographic faces of a number of Anaxsi commanders floating in the air. Low of quality, but that mattered little, so long as he could hear and understand their words, and they his. Then came the news. Shuttles in orbit, both Imperial and Jedi, the latter of which he let loose a snarl at the mention of. Troublesome meddlers, always interfering in galactic affairs when they'd be best sitting back in their backwater temple in the jungle.

The rogue Imperial Knights were no better, however. Traitors to the Imperial cause, worthy only of swift deaths at the hands of loyal servants of His Majesty the Emperor. The names of two still-loyal Imperial Knight apprentices he recognized pleased him, though he was still concerned when he recalled that they were assigned to the princess. If they were here, then how well guarded would she be?

In the midst of his thoughts he could hear the commanders and other officers talking in the background of plans for a counterattack. Yes, the reason why he was here. There was no time for staring off into space, this was a time for action. The frigate was moving, a tactically advantageous point for them. The tunnel, however, was even better. It would allow them to reach the enemy base quickly and under cover, and the narrow nature was most suitable for his style of lightsaber combat. There was something else, nagging at the back of his mind, as if he was missing something, but he paid it no mind for the moment. More important matters were at hand.

Responding to the question, he offered his "thoughts" on the plan. "Excellent idea. I'll gladly take point on this mission. But, before we do so, there's a single thing we need to work out. A clear objective. Are we striking at the enemy base to inflict random acts of damage and sabotage, are we on a search and destroy mission, or are we going to capture it? Lack of aim would be our downfall. We need to get in, do what we go to do, and get out again. Time is of the essence, and not a single second can be wasted, lest it lead to the doom of us all."

TAG: NickLitYouAFlame, Sinrebirth

21. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    IC: Darth Procella

Drongar Orbital Station

"You're my back-up? Imagine that, a man having to do all the work." He threw her a wink, and they boarded the ship. She gave a wry smile back at the comment. They finally reached the hyperspace point that Maladi expected the three Jensaari to arrive from. Procella looked out in to the dark depths of space for a sign of the traitorous Jensaarai.

Illumin, at the helm, looked over at Procella. "Anything?"

At first there was nothing but the stark darkness of space. Then Procella saw what she and Illumin were waiting for, a Consular-class cruiser decanted from hyperspace, painted stark white. Procella's eyes grew wider with excitement knowing that it was just a matter of time before they reached them.

Within moments they were attached to the battered and elderly ship, and Illumin and Procella at the hatch. "Ladies first?"

She started to walk through as she ignited her lightsaber. She sensed Illumin's excitement as well as her danger sense rising within her. She took a loose, yet firm grip to her hilt as the sound of lightsabers ignited on the other side of the hatch door.

"Oh it's time to teach a lesson to the little minions,who think they can play with the big guns."

She had an evil smirk on her face, that gave off an air of confidence. Like a predator she was ready to pounce on her prey, intent on the kill.

TAG: Sinre

22. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Ryu Brightstar on Anaxes

Ryu scratched his head, a look of worry on his face. He paused, to toss the words between his teeth, thus feeling for their adamancy. Ryu started slowly and ended slowly to match.

?Can we assume that this link has not already been tainted by GA latency? What guarantee have we, that an ambush does not lie waiting in our stead??

He was unsure of how he stood on the matter. Perhaps, he did not grasp the weight of his situation. It was far more complicated than a simple machine. Loose one nut, and loose the wrath of an entire breakdown.

Tag - LI and Sin

23. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Roan Fel, Eternal Blade, Battle of Bilbringi

This was it, then. The Eternal Blade would be lost. The Emperor's mouth was set in a grim line, his eyes hard. Many Imperial citizens would die here today, because of this war, because of the Yuuzhan Vong. They would pay for this, and he would be the one to exact that price. He could do no less for those whose lives would be lost on this day.

Brushing Antares Draco's arm away, he turned to address the admiral and his crew. The escape pod could wait, this could not. Clearly, so that his voice would be heard in every corner of the bridge, and through Piett's comlink the entire ship, he spoke. "This war shall be won by the Empire. The Yuuzhan Vong will pay for their cowardice, the Alliance for their denial of justice, and the Jedi for their defense of those in the wrong. I shall to see to it that those who deserve punishment shall not escape justice. As the Emperor of the one and true Galactic Empire, you have my word."

Taking one last long look at the bridge that would soon vanish, and those who would soon die, he turned and strode into the escape pod. Their lives would not be wasted. They could not be wasted. He would not allow it.

TAG: Sinrebirth

24. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Darth Schleier on the Relentless

Schleier raised his arm, his finger laying blame on Darth Reign. Seconds later, his lightsaber leapt to his opened fingers. He ignited the blade, holding it aimed at Reign?s head. His eyes sparked animosity for the Sith.

?Do not question my actions, Reign. It is of no consequence to you, where I take my own prisoners.?

Tag - Sin

25. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    OOC: post later, a duel and something else have completely kept my mind occupied. duel is over (thank my lucky stars), so i'll be back to my regularly scheduled programing soon.

:snoopy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.