main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcusDade

MarcusDade Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2006
    IC: Dade

As the healer began drying his hair, he snatched the towel from her hands with a loud grunt. "I asked for a towel, I didn't ask you to treat me like a five year old child," he said, annoyed. "Thank you. Nice to meet you, I'm Marcus. You can leave now." He continued drying himself, showing considerable strength of will for one who had just come out of a bacta tank. But then again, Dade was never one to show weakness, at least not if he could help it. Who did that woman think she was, anyway? His mother? He could understand if she wanted to try and heal his bruises, but he wasn't an invalid. He could dry his hair by himself, and he hoped to the force that she would never try and wrap him in something again. That was just embarrassing. "Can somebody tell me where to get some clothes? I'm more than happy to walk around this ship half naked but I'm sure most of you wouldn't appreciate that."

He kept the blanket that Maya had wrapped around him on as he sat on the bed she had lead him to, much to his chagrin. "Yes," he replied to the man's query. "While your explanation isn't quite as eloquent as I would have liked me crashing into the ground to sound, I do appreciate the humor. But to put it bluntly, I jumped out of my ship, our ship, when a mine came hurtling towards us. There was no way to avoid it and our weapons and shields were down, so the only hope we had was jumping from the ship and hoping that my body didn't explode into a shower of blood and guts in the process." Finishing drying his hair and wiping the rest of the bacta from his upper body, he tossed the towel onto the bed and stood to greet Vincent as he came over. "You know me as Marcus Rand. Maybe once I begin to trust you all enough, I'll tell you my real name." He smirked wryly in Vincent's direction before turning to look out one of the small port windows. "I never said I wouldn't help you. I'd rather help you than the Jedi or the Sith. But demanding my help was what I became angry at. Especially since you so eloquent friend decided to press me on the matter when half of my body was shattered."

Turning back around to Face Vincent and Maya he crossed his arms over his chest. "I need clothes and my weapon. After that we can talk escape strategy. I've been in far more battles than you probably ever will be, so I'm sure I can help."

Tag: Kahn / Maya

2. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    IC: Vincent

"Well, You're clothes were, in worse shape than you." Vincent said walking over to a cabinent labled Patient 2. "We brought you some clothes in your size, their, what we Twilight Jedi wear, I hope you don't mine, but i'm sure you can appreciate that we can't exactly go clothes shoping." Vincent pulled the clothes out and placed them on the bed, "You're lightsaber is here to." Vincent pulled the cylindrical object out of the drawer and placed it on the bed by the clothes. "And you'll have to forgive Maya, she tends to be over accomidating at times. And, she's used to healing us, and we're used to her personality... mostly." Though he wanted to Vincent didn't sigh, Maya enjoyed upseting him to much. "And you can keep your name secret if you wish. Its an understandable decision."

Tag: Dade/Maya

3. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    IC: Emperor Fel, escape pod

"The Apex? Yes, that will work..." The Emperor pondered their situation for a moment, they would have to be very careful about this. It wouldn't do to just escape the Eternal Blade only to be wiped from existence by a stray shot from some Coralskipper with poor aim. Assistance was blocked by the debris field, but on the other hand it could also hide them from the Yuuzhan Vong fleet until they could slip aboard the Apex and resume command of the battle to finish it. Of course, debris could also be just as dangerous...

Well, there was no point in just coming along for the ride and doing nothing. While he was here, he might as well make himself useful and try to further ensure their survival. He extended his senses out around the escape pod with the Force, as even the smallest early warning could prove the difference between life and death here. He was especially paying close attention to the hull with the engine nacelle that they were approaching, if a shot hit it, and it was still in a condition to explode, then they'd have little chance of surviving. He'd just have to put his trust in his apprentice's skills and their combined Force powers.

TAG: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo, Sinrebirth

4. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Zuri Skywalker

It was a war zone alright but that didn't stop him. Moving as fast as he could Zuri made his way for the heart of the fighting. Lazer bolts came at him forcing the young Skywalker to dodge this way and that. Some burned though his clothing but non managed to him.

Well almost none for a bolt glazed against his left arm burning way a small amount of flesh. Yet it would only sting. Quickly he continued forward into the fire towards the one reason he would enter this place. A building that would soon come down upon a family of innocents. Today like everyday since Zuri recieved his freedom he would insure that he lived up to his name.

More bolts came towards him and twice he fail just in time to miss the coming blast.

Tag: Sinre

OOC: Sorry it's so short

5. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Ok Sinre, i have internet at my home now so now i can come back. [face_dancing]

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: I'm in the process of writing an update, never fear.

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC: Alright. I have an update, albeit a partial one. An impressive RP-Writers-Block, coupled with various EUC events chewing up my little Net time, has seen this arise. I'll understand if nobody is still up for playing, of course, but I've done this nonetheless.

IC: Talia, Battle of Bakura, Presidential Complex

Tenk?s blaster bolt burnt through the air, burying into the forehead of the President. It chewed threw the skin, the bone, and the brain, and the expression of calm and collected evil vanished into flame. The body slumped, and collapsed, the wound cauterised by the shot.

Talia looked at Tenk, horrified, and terrified. The three Jensaarai quickly stepped around her, between her and Tenk. Talia blinked, and looked from them to the Jedi Knight. ?What? What?s happened??

She couldn?t sense what they couldn?t, could see what they could in the Force, bubbling up within Tenk Qatar, the one-eyed veteran of the Battle of Kiffu, the Hero of Mugaari. Darkness was inside him, rippling beneath the surface, infecting him. Inside his minds eye, Tenk would hear only laughing, the darkness on Bakura given shape by some ancient sentient individual, somewhere.

Mynock spoke, carefully. ?That?s the trick of a fall, Tenk Qatar. When you fall, not only does it seem the right, but it seems as if it?s perfect. That you had no choice but this one.?

Tenk?s aggressive emotions were made vast by the dark side, any irritation he would have at the affront, become terrible rage; his fear for Talia, emerge as a furious desire to murder those who threatened her; any horror at himself, turn into a terror so supreme he would push all away from him with a wave of power and darkness.

Tenk had just crossed the line.

TAG: Sarge221
    ---
    IC: Kunra, Bilbringi system

Kunra had chosen not die, and found his vengeance was given to him afresh. While tens of thousands of Extolled Ones had perished with the Baanu Rass, he had escaped into his personal coralskipper and now had the Emperor under his guns. The yammosk aboard the minelayers informed him as much via his cognition hood, and he tapped the ozzgil, hastily moved from the flagship in his flight. Removed from its roots, it was dying slowly, but still had the strength to fulfil its duty before Kunra was consumed.

While it prepared itself, he spoke into his command villip, guttural Yuuzhan Vong rising up for what was probably to be the last time. ?This kill is mine. Deal with the Predators before they arrive.?

The surviving Yuuzhan Vong, true to form, darted at the approaching Imperial forces, knowing very well they were about to die. But if the Emperor was killed all the lives would have been lost for something tangible, even if every other major Extolled One vessel and Imperial Union cruiser in-system was gone.

The ozzgil fully inverted, and he spoke to the escape pod. ?Emperor Roan Fel, I am your opponent, Kunra, the Prophet of the Extolled Ones. It is you and I, locked in mortal combat.? He flipped his coralskipper past a slot of debris, and opened fire on the pod, plasma balls approaching.

The Predators fell upon the remaining Yuuzhan Vong, but it was clear that they would be shields for several minutes, what with the debris of the Eternal Blade and the worldships surrounding the two foes.

?Die well.?

TAG: Li, Mitth
    ---
    IC: Grandmaster Kol Skywalker, Battle of Anaxes
    Secret Underground Tunnel

Kol Skywalker led the six commandos of Ersatz Squad at a jog, his lightsaber held ready in his hand, but not activated so, if the darkness he sensed at the opposite end of Anaxes joined the battle, they wouldn?t have the chance to see his weapon?s location beforehand. The Force swam with power, crackling as hundreds of individuals drew upon it at the same time.

Shado Vao had been quiet, as ever, and then Kol heard it. Foo

8. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Battle of Bakura

â??Thatâ??s the trick of a fall, Tenk Qatar. When you fall, not only does it seem the right, but it seems as if itâ??s perfect. That you had no choice but this one.â??

Tenk's blaster clattered to the floor, the Knight's hand suddenly limp as it dropped back to his side. He looked down at the President, forcing himself to look at the death that he had caused.

There had been no other choice, his mind tried to convince himself. How could he let the President go on the way he was? He sacrificed the lives of his own people, probably had been willing to let his own planet to burn if it meant power. Tenk could've simply arrested him...but no. Even if they had somehow one this battle, if they kept the President in custody, there could've been the chance that he could've been released or somehow gotten away with his crimes.

"He was too dangerous to be left alive," Tenk spoke, his eyes downcast and wondered if he himself believed that. Could there have been another way?

Laughter was his reply and Tenk felt an annoyance at that at first, a laughter that none of the others seemed to be hearing. Then that annoyance became anger and that anger became more vast.

Tenk looked over at the Jensaarai, seeing them standing around Talia, as if to keep her away from him. And like that they were the next targets of his anger as a vision of red seemed to enfold. He felt the weight of his lightsabers at his belt, the handles seeming to stand out to try and catch his attention so that he would pick them up. To use them.

Stupid Jensaarai. Why were they eyeing him with this distrust and caution all of a sudden? Wasn't it not too long ago that they had been blinded when their own leader had been replaced by a Sith? Hypocrites.

The Knight actually turned fully towards them, his one eye going from one Jensaarai to the next, his hands twitching to grab onto his lightsabers and cut down this sudden wall of bone and flesh between him and Talia. They didn't understand, didn't understand at all. No wonder they were so easily manipulated. They should be killed right here, right now so that they wouldn't become such a nuisance ever again.

That was when the Knight realized what he was thinking and he fought past the red haze that was suddenly built around his vision, wanting to see clearly now, to think clearly.

"There is no time for this," Tenk spoke, his voice a bit rough and loud with the sudden emotions that he was trying to suppress and faltering a little under their constant hammering of his mind as they tried to take control. "The Mugaarians are about to be destroyed and the rest of the resistance are being slaughtered with the Ssi-ruuk about to walk right into it. We should report to the rest of the Bakurans how their precious leader is no more."

TAG: Sinrebirth

9. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    Of Ryu Brightstar
    Underground Tunnel

Ryu nearly stopped in his tracks. The disembodied words of Andeddu rocked Ryu to his core. He was being thrown power that he couldn?t understand. Let alone control. Ryu forced himself to keep walking. He tried to pull his connection from the holocron, but he wasn?t strong enough. He wanted what the holocron could give him. Ryu spoke absently, in an undertone.

?We aren?t alone. Ready yourselves.?

Ryu grabbed his lightsaber and unclipped it. He let his arm fall back to his side. His fingers twitched. The power that Andeddu possessed was terrible and great. Ryu could feel it coursing through his blood, along with adrenaline, a dangerous combination. His emotions scorched and his anger soared. His survival instinct was stronger than ever. He would kill anyone that stopped him from leaving this tunnel.

Tag: LI and Zion

Sinrebirth likes this.
  10. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    OOC: What exactly is this escape pod equipped with and what is functioning?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    scary ship over Anaxes

Ratep never felt so incredible in a fight before. He was winning against a Sith! He was watching the demon go on guard for his life! Well, whatever life it had left.

The despair of the male Sith only pushed Ratep harder, but the female Sith disengaged and began to tempt him with some sort of slag.

Don't lose your concentration!

The vision of a Sith lord infested with Vong growth, an offer of defeating this Darth Krayt, whoever he was... and Fel? The chief traitor of traitors? All the power and knowledge he desired if he only accepted - wait, accepted?

Ratep momentarily stopped his attacks and held the saber in front of him, glaring at both Sith and speaking menacingly. "Do you think I'm stupid enough to give in to your bribes? Do you think I'm the run-of-the-mill gullible Jedi?"

His voice turned into a shout, fueled by the power running through him. "I desire your death, and I'll let your knowledge go with it!"

He threw his right hand violently out in front of him, directed at the female Sith. Partly not knowing what he was doing but acting on instinct, he felt like he focused all of the anger around him into his hand. He began to clench it, and he focused on the female Sith. If she had a neck, a spine, something to break, perhaps her will or her soul, Ratep sought that he would kill her in a violent grip.

TAG: sinre

12. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle watched as the commander was choked to death. He watched his body fall to the ground and saw Darth Reign light up his crimson light saber.

Master Yinngle raised a single eye brow and considered the situation. He knew he had to stop the genocide, but he also had to defeat this sith.

" Fight you want to?" He asked the sith. Yinngle frowned.

He stood for a few moments, staring at the Sith with an extreme intensity.

Suddenly Yinngle's cane dropped to the ground. He used the force and ignited his green light saber and stood in the ataru position.

He knodded and jumped high in the air, brining his lightsaber down, directly towards Darth Reign's head.

TAG: Sinrebirth

13. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    I'm assuming this thread is dead?

14. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    GM OOC That would be a fair assumption. But I'll make it formal for the sake of it. 128 ABY is closed. Thank you to everyone who played the game, and apologies that things didn't finish as well as we'd hoped. We had a good cast of incredible players throughout this game, and I'm glad things went well.

Special mentions to Sarge221, SWBob, sprintabm and Ki_Undi_Mundi who made it through the entire game, and to Nick for introducing a spectacular character who I easily consider the Zayne Carrick of the era. It was good to see Li join the RPF through this, and an honour to finally have a game which Winged_Jedi played, albeit under a pseudonym. I quite enjoyed how the Twilight Templars FC in the EUC tacked themselves onto a larger world, which I think was a good experiment.

If anyone would like clarification on the result of their characters, please PM me, and I'll inform people of their endings.

Thanks for playing!

NickLitYouAFlame likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.