main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate/ Bastion

Kreassk noticed another Sith lady who overheard his statement. She came up to them and said,

"Young one. You know not what you speak of. The Empire and Sith are to blame for this? Whose world are we currently on? Bastion, an Imperial world. Whose world was just attacked? An Imperial World. Who attacked that world? The Alliance and the Vong. The Jedi scum flew their ships to this world with the purpose of eliminating the Emperor, leader of the Galaxy. The Sith stepped up to defend the Empire and keep Roan Fel in charge."

"How is it that forceabily taking a planet is allowing people to be free? What evidence do you have that the people are not free under Roan Fel's leadership? I head no complaints other than from the Jedi who themselves strive for power over people while hiding behind their Jedi lore that they only serve the force."

"The fighting that Imperial Knight Vetter and I did was for this planet. For these people. I gain nothing out of this. Look at me. Look at my injuries. Look at the bodies. What did the alliance do when they staged their retreat? They slaughtered innoncent civilians who were on the ground because they live on the capital world of the Empire."

That's who you want to serve? That's who you want to Champion?"

The very thought of a Sith taking the moral highground was absurd. Kreassk laughed at her in great hissing breaths. ?I will not argue ethicss with ssomeone who hass none, Ssith,? Kreassk shook his head, ?And why iss it that the Ssith now ssuddenly came out of hiding to defend the Empire? Not becausse of allegiance to Roan Fel or hiss Empire, I?d wager. Mosst likely your masster manipulated thiss entire conflict to make it appear like your coming to the Empire?ss resscue, and once they have sserved their purposse your new found loyalty to the Empire will ssomehow vanissh, and the Empire will be transsformed ass Palpatine transsformed the Old Republic into the new Ssith Empire.?

?I am a Jedi I sserve the force, Ssith, ass long ass the Alliance?ss and the Jedi?ss goalss remain aligned I will sserve them. And I do have isssuess with the civilian cassualtiess, but thiss iss war, and the only truth in war iss that people die in it. Ass a Jedi it iss my duty to sseek the mosst efficient and peaceful meanss to end the bloodsshed. That wass to exposse you Ssith's alliance with thesse Moffss to Raon Fel then to warn them of the ssarlacc they are falling in with but they are foolss who choosse to ignore the truth when told. Sso here we are, the two of you trying dessperately to make me doubt my place in the sscheme of thingss to make me more ssussceptible to converssion.?

He looked at the new Sith and then at Maladi, "I will never fall to the darksside, and I will not be cowed."

Tag: Horsey, Sinre

2. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon Arstick

Master Jorgon raised an eyebrow.

" Dathomir?" He asked. " Isn't that planet inhabited by force sensitive witches? The terrain there is very dangerous. I visited that plant once, very dangerous."

Master Jorgon wasn't quite sure why they would attack Dathomir. It's a dangerous planet, inhabited by witches.

" Elaborate on this please, " Master Jorgon ordered.

TAG: Sinre

______________________________________________________________________________

Master Yinngle also was suprised by the target. The political ties were strong with this planet.

" Elaborate you must," He said. " Anymore information do you have?"

Yinngle wasn't sure of what was going on, and why they were attackinig Dathomir. It seemed a little strange to him.

TAG: Sinre

3. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Wolf post forthcoming alittle later Sinre.:D

Timberus (TC) Canistia

Timberus looked into the shadows as Stryfe emerged from the darkness and ignited his weapon. The blood red blade's glow seemed to die in comparison to the darkness behind it. The Cathar didn't even draw his lightsaber, didn't even make a defensive or offensive action towards the Sith Lord. He stood staring at Stryfe and slowly removed his gloves off, almost in a casual manner.

"You gave me my first mission, Stryfe. Now you want to kill me for turning on an order that I never pledged my allegiance to. Technically...you betrayed me and I don't stand betrayal." He threw the gloves on the floor and called his lightsaber to his left hand and turned his eyes onto Stryfe and grinned, "Gloves off."

He didn't even try any special tactics as he sped from the spot he had been. Cathars were naturally fast, but with the aide of the Force and the little room Stryfe had to move, Timberus was at an advantage. He came up in right front of Stryfe and brought his left hand down with the blade empowered by the Force.

Tag: Sinre

4. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    IC: Darth Ardeur

Ardeur stepped very close to the Jedi. She ran her finger along his arm. "So cynical for one so young. There must be a hurt in your past. The Jedi supress those hurts. The Sith embrace them and learn from them."

She stepped away.

"You refuse to talk ethics? Again I ask, who was it that started this conflict? The Jedi, the Alliance. They came to Bastion with the intent of murdering anyone who stood in their way of getting to Roan Fel. How does that fit into your ethics? This is war? Who started this war? The Alliance. The Jedi. The Sith came out of hiding in defense of the Empire. Defense. We are not attacking. We are defending. Everthing that was done here by the Empire and the Sith was in defense of innocent lives that would have been lost. Can your Jedi say the same thing? I think not. I serve the galaxy. Roan Fel is currently leader of the Galaxy so I serve him."

To prove her point, Ardeur whirled away from the pair and addressed Emperor Roan Fel. Kneeling, she spoke, "I am sure that you've heard of my exploits here, have you need of someone of my talents, my Lord?"

She kept her face passive and her thoughts hidden away. Surely Wyyyrlock would see through this and know she wasn't becoming a traitor. They needed someone on the inside though. Ardeur didn't know the grand plan of the Sith, she didn't need to know, but she'd guessed that what the young jedi spoke was closer to the truth than Roan Fel would like to admit. Perhaps her actions here would go towards solidifying an agreement between the two factions.

Tag: I-poodoo, GM, SoZ, Jello, Mitth, Lord, Darth_Vaders_Cousin

5. I-poodoo

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate chambers/ Bastion

"You refuse to talk ethics? Again I ask, who was it that started this conflict? The Jedi, the Alliance. They came to Bastion with the intent of murdering anyone who stood in their way of getting to Roan Fel. How does that fit into your ethics? This is war? Who started this war? The Alliance. The Jedi. The Sith came out of hiding in defense of the Empire. Defense. We are not attacking. We are defending. Everthing that was done here by the Empire and the Sith was in defense of innocent lives that would have been lost. Can your Jedi say the same thing? I think not."

"We came to Bastion ssearching for a way to decissively end thiss war. It wass not our intention to murder anyone."

"And you ask me who started this war," Kreassk huffed in laughter again, "Hisstory hass proven that every time the Ssith has sshown themsselvess a devasstating war had preceded or immediately came after, and mosst by their insstigation or agitation." He stopped laughing and looked at her seriously, "I assk you to ansswer honesstly did Darth Krayt manipulate the eventss in thiss war, Ssith?"

"I serve the galaxy. Roan Fel is currently leader of the Galaxy so I serve him." She then stepped torwards the hologram of the Emperor, "I am sure that you've heard of my exploits here, have you need of someone of my talents, my Lord?"

Maladi had removed his muzzle it was time they paid the consequences. He spoke aloud for everyone to hear, "I imagine Darth Krayt would take exception to that, Ssith, if it was at all meant in ssincerity. You are Ssith, the only thing you sserve iss the accumulation of your own power."

Tag: Horsey, Sinre

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

Andre heard the Imperial Knight tell him to stand aside. "I will not stand aside and let you slaughter my men, nor will I start a fight." Andre replied and stood where he was taking no agressive action though is the knight tries to get around him he will move to block his path.

7. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Darth Wyyrlok, The Council Chamber, Bastion

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" Darth Wyyrlok shouted out, his words echoing throiugh the halls, carried into the mind of all present by the force.

"Do those who have sacrificed their own to defend your Empire deserve THIS?" He asked and slowly stepped forward. "The Jedi have fallen into the Empire´s back, suggesting peace negotiations, while they have attack the Empire´s very center. Theyh ave brought Yuuzhan Vong here, killed Imperial Knights and we shall justify us before THEM?" With a wave he send Kreassk into the wall, using a powerful wave of force-energy, but taking care the Trandoshean survived. Most probably injured, but survived.

"Hundreds of Sith are dead. Dead because they defended your Empire." He adressed the whole audience now, not only the Emperor of Morlish Veed. "We offered an alliance and we saved the Empire as a symbol of our dedication to the same ideals the Empire has. Order. Justice. The Sith will proof no more. We expect an answer.
    An alliance is offered. If the Empire wishes us to retreat from this conflict and leave it alone against the Republic and the Jedi, we will accept your choice. If you accept our offer, we shall face them as allies. Our strength and yours will be combined and not even the Jedi will be able to take victory from us."
    He waited for a long moment for his words to develop their effect. Then he turned to the Moffs directly.
    "Not only will Darth Ardeur pledge herself to the Emperor, but all our Sith will serve side-by-side with your soldiers. Our strength will add yours, and An alliance of equals. Where none desires the throne of the other, build on the shared ideals. That is what I propose. Accept it, or deny us."
    Darth Wyyrlok straightened himself, folding his arms and waiting for the Council to answer his offer. he hadn´t addressed the Emperor for a single moment, directly. But now his eyes pieced at Darth Maladi.

You will pay for this failure, Maladi. Xou will pay.

Tag: All in the council, Sinrebirth

8. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    war-torn Bastion

The Imperial Knight spoke sharply. "No, you're like most Jedi I've met."

Ratep looked back at the knight with amusement. He could tell the knight either had a history with the Jedi in his past, was afraid of him and trying to hide it, or was a thuggish blockhead. Ratep didn't think it was the last. Was he going to have a talking to with every single karking Imp Knight on the planet?

"Really," he laughed at the comment. "Tell me their names; I'd like to meet them because in my thirty-nine years I've never met a Jedi that came kriffin' close to me. Ya see, Jedi are really a likable bunch, peace-loving, only resorting to war when they have to, when they're accused of destroying worlds with, oh, I don't know, the Ossus Project or something like that and attacked for it," he chuckled.

"Me, on the other hand, I'm their dirty little secret. You know, unleash the secret weapon," he said in sarcastic voice. "I beat info out of my enemies if I need it. I eliminate threats without mercy, only showing mercy if they truly deserve it. I'm a man of the battlefield. The Jedi believe in defense, and I'm the kriffer that believes in offense. Dark side, light side, gray side, whatever. Do you see me colored in red and black?" Again, he motioned with his head at the Sith. "Do you see me taking steps to control the galaxy? Do you see me causing strife amongst any population? And don't give me any kark about your planet here because this is an operation YOU would've carried out against Coruscant or Ossus if you could've," he spoke harshly at the knight. His face changed back from anger to amusement.

"You know," he mused, "I always thought you guys were the cowards, the punks that needed to be beaten into submission. But now the real cowards and punks have shown themselves. You really gonna ally yourself with them? You know what they'll do to you in the end: The same thing that they're gonna do to me." He let out a smile, a smile that admitted defeat yet, oddly, wasn't troubled by it.

"How about we make a deal here: You unbind my hands, hand me my saber, and then we'll mop the floors with those Red Boys over there. It'll be a hell of a fight, show you how good of a knight you really are. And after we walk all over them, I'm sure the Alliance and the Empire can to come to some compromise over this whole war started by someone screwing with the Oss..."

The Ossus Project! The Sith! Ratep immediately went quiet. The sabotage of the Vong terraforming, now the confirmed presence of the Sith... coincidence? Ratep didn't think so.

He spoke up again, obviously distracted. "Eh, go ahead, knight. Say how evil the Jedi are. Humor me."

TAG: ZEE GEEE M

9. I-poodoo

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate Chamber/ Bastion

"ENOUGH OF THIS!" The Chagrian Sith shouted, "Do those who have sacrificed their own to defend your Empire deserve THIS? The Jedi have fallen into the Empire´s back, suggesting peace negotiations, while they have attack the Empire´s very center. Theyh ave brought Yuuzhan Vong here, killed Imperial Knights and we shall justify us before THEM?"

He raised a hand and Kreassk felt a powerful shockwave in the force that catapulted him hard into the wall behind him. The air rushed out of his lungs, the entire room spun in his vision, and bells rung in his ears. He landed facefirst onto the council chamber's floor gasping for ear and tring to raise his aching head.

He was too busy to respond to the Chagrian's speech, but he had done enough as he noticed the venom-filled glare he shot Darth Maladi.

The Adumari studies on war he had read flashed through his mind, Confusion to your enemies. Division to your enemies. Strife to your enemies.

Now Maladi would undoubtedly blame him for loosing face. Well she was the one who wanted me to speak. It was enough for now. It was time he returned to concentrating on survival.

Tag: Any at the Mofference, Sinre

10. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Hespar Kessler, Entering the Imperial Knight Temple

He looked at Daos and took his arm. "Jedi? He is no Jedi. If anybody asks we have a high-profile Galactic Alliance officer, here. He led troops against us, he commnaded them. So he is an enemy-officer, until the Emperor says otherwise, understood? No sinlge word about him being Jedi!" He hissed. Then he turned over to Ratep. He heard his former Master speaking.

"Lecturing people about good and evil, aren´t you? You are no secret weapon, Ratep. You are a rogue that had been expandable enough to be left behind." Hespar said and nodded to Caleb Brandl to take him to the insdie. He accompanied them. "Good or evil, I thought about that more than you did, Master. I don´t know what is good or evil. I am sure a name isn´t. I know what is right or wrong." He stopped inside and the gates of the Temple shut down. "How many civilians have died today through your attack, Ratep? Who has bombed them and who has defended them? You are not unlike any other Jedi any of us has ever met. You probably were until today. But now you are one murder amongst many, Ratep Sentarin. Not even their worst. Only one of them." He said. And turned to the halls of the Temple, waving the three other Knights to bring him to the high-security prison beneath the Temple. He started looking for whoever was in charge of the Temple now. And then he would need to inform the Emperor. The galaxy had become a dark place. And the only colour he could see in it was the red of blood.

Tag: Sprintabm, Sinrebirth

11. SWBob

SWBob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Darth Pravus

"How do you intend to contact the Stenax on the ground, my Lord? They didn't rebel a century ago, why would they now?"

Darth Pravus already had a plan in mind. "Our ships will drop out of hyperspace and head strait for the Comm Center. We will have our Skiprays buzz the building, full jamming in effect to prevent any signals coming out. We will fall out of the sky and swarm the defences around the building. Then I will will enter the building with my elite guard and we will take over the station. Once that happens we will brodcast two the two planetsw that we have taken over the heavyestly defended structure on the planet. If that doesnt sway their alligence then they will die along with everyone else."

Tag: GM

12. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    Entering the Imperial Knight Temple

"Oh, the ever gallant and noble Hespar Kessler," Ratep quipped, "again supposing that he is wiser than me, thinking that I've never had my demons or still continue to. You are so correct. And how many times today do I have to listen to your childish declarations of my side being murderers? You've got a one track mind, boy. Let he who hasn't fought a war in which civilians were killed cast the first stone. Now take me to your damn leader."

With that, smirk wiped and replaced with a stoic look, Ratep went silent. It wasn't worth his energy to run around in circles with these knights.

TAG: FIN, SIN

13. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Hespar Kessler, Temple of the Imperial Knights, Bastion

"My `leader` has better things to do. We will stash you away and decide later what to do with such a noble Jedi, as you are. And the warrior who hasn´t killed a civilian in war? Well, you should have read more about Jedi, Sentarin. But I AM not saying I am better than you. You say so . . ." He nodded again to Brandl. "Bring him away. And no word to anybody outside our order. The Sith don´t have to know of him. Of anything . . . understood?"

Hespar Kessler turned his back on his former Master. He had no idea how to protect him from the Sith. Only the Emperor could do that. If anybody could. Something inside Sentarin was already broken. And something inside Hespar was about to break.

Tag: sprintabm, Sinrebirth

OOC: Sinre, see pm, please. And I must go to bed now . . . so incredibly early, here.

14. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    OOC: Jello's name has gone green and as far as I know he wasn't going on a leave of abscence. So there might be something wrong. We either have to sit tight til he returns or Sinre can move his character along for us. [face_worried]

15. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    OOC: Oh, that sounds bad. Hope he will be ok . . .

Well, Sinre´s decision. whatever is best for the game. I don´t know their plans, actually.

16. Vader_The_Pimp6916

Vader_The_Pimp6916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Kore Barrack

Kore easily dodged Narcissus' attack and launched one of his own, carelessly going for a death blow. Narcissus sidestepped and slashed. Kore barely ducked in time and saw an opening. He stabbed out at the dark lord's thigh, the blade connecting solidly. Narcissus cried out in pain as his nerves failed him. He grew angry and unleashed an onslaught of Force power on Kore. Kore may have been decent with a saber but he hadn't yet been trained for this. The power of the blow threw him up against the wall, his head slapping the duracrete and the blackness taking over his vision as he slipped into unconsciousness...

TAG: Sin

17. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Wolf Varik
    Anzat

Wolf followed the Anzati, not really caring about him, but on where they were and where they were going. In his years of bounty hunting, he never had stepped foot on Anzati before. The Anzati didn't make him nervous when he was around them, well not anymore. They were good, weird, and sometimes crazy creatures, but overall not a big worry, you just had to keep an eye on them. The jagged rock path that the Anzati was leading them through was enough to make someone observe them more closely, but Wolf had no interest on them in particular.

Niner's sensors went off a moment before he was going to ask Niner to pull up a map of the area. As soon as he heard the reason why, he raised his eyebrows, but continued to walk forward. Four enemies on each side. Niner could probably take the ones on his side, so he didn't have to worry about the droid's safety, more about his own actually. It was slightly unnerving that he hadn't sensed the approaching Anzati or even a hint.

Wolf leaned in close to Niner, "If they make a move, I want you to go after the one in front of us." He had continued to walk, seemingly not able to hear their conversation which made Wolf take interest in him alone. He hadn't looked back sense they started walking, as if he knew that Wolf wouldn't try anything or that anyone wouldn't bother them. Wolf brought his blaster down beside his leg and clicked it to on to kill, something Niner took notice of.

"Sir, do you think it is wise to kill them? I mean, we could get information from them, maybe their just harmless bandits." He said in a tone so low it became a drone.

"Harmless bandits my ass. Why would they follow us and not some old lady or something. Plus, shoot to kill, you know that."

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    OOC: Thanks for your patience, everyone. I had been hospitalized for a while, but I am returned now.

Galactic Emperor Roan Fel III

The Emperor did not trust the Sith. He felt that every word that came out of their mouth consisted of vile, self-serving lies. However, there was one thing he could not deny.

Without the Sith, his capital would have fallen.

The Emperor considered himself a man of principle. And even though it went against his moral compass to so much as work with the Sith, it must be acknowledged that he owed them a debt of gratitude. Consequently, he had to give them the benefit of the doubt. Even if it went against his better judgment.

"We hear you," the Emperor began, "valued ally."

That was all that needed to be said. The Emperor looked at Veed and the other moffs. The choice, ultimately, was his alone. Whilst he had no doubt that these events were going on to some other's greater advantage, the Emperor felt as if this course of events was something that was inevitably due to transpire.

He would have felt more disquieted about the fact that the Sith outnumbered his loyal knights on his capital, had he not had more glorious goals in mind.

TAG: All at mofference

19. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    OOC: Good to see you are better, Jello. Hope it hadn´t been to bad.

Wolf & Kol is a combined post

Wolf Sazen &KolSkywalker, Jedi Council, Coruscant

Master Yinngle and Master Astrick had allready asked for more information, Wolf Sazen could only nod and ask for more knowledge.

"Please tell us everything you know about that attack." He said and leaned forward. Obviously Dathomir was the most lekely target to attack the Hapes, who were about to join the war. It had also a most valuable ressuource for the Sith. Force-sensitives. Whole tribes of them.

He exchanged looks with his former Master. Kol only nodded, as he felt the same about the situation. A target like Dathomir was not choosen without a reason. It was the opening of some kind of campaign.

As three Masters had already voiced their concern, Kol himself stayed silent, only patiently listening to the Jensaari who had turned from their enemies to a source of information. And therefore a possibel ally.

Tag: Sinrebirth (for Jensaari)

Darth Wyyrlok III , Moff-Council, Bastion

He smiled and bowed his head. He had anticipated this. Grand Admiral Veed had obviously hoped the Emperor would refuse and therefore the Moffs of the Empire, who would all see them as their opportunity to turn the war, would rally under his guidance against him. The Moff-Council united could have forced an alliance. Resulting in the loss of power to the Emperor.

It had been Darth Wyyrlok who had understood, that it would exactly be the reason why the Emperor would see his own gain and ally with them. Therefore ending the Grand Admiral´s swift rise in power and influence. Which was only in the Siths interest. Veed had enough power, he didn´t needed anymore, right now.

"Emperor." Darth Wyyrlok now turned directly to Roan Fel, eyeing him and bowing his massive horned head.
    "As you allies, the Empire´s concerns are ours. And two major concerns we share right now. The Alliance has taken many planet´s to reach Bastion. But with the loss of their greatest Armada and their loss of their Jedi advantage, they are vulnerable. And surprised. We must take advantage of this situation, before the Jedi can gather themselves to meet our knew alliance." He looked around and then turned to the Emperor again.
    "The second concern is the Grand Imperial Union. These traitors threaten Bastion itself through their resistance to follow the rightful rzuler of the Empire. But instead of destroying them, what would only weaken them, we should force them to rejoin the Empire. And take care of those who have betrayed you." He said and waited for an answer of the Moffs or the Emperor himself.

The Sith had plans for both scenarions worked out. They had planned their first steps for a long time. And while GrandAdmiral Veed had secretly ordered Operation Unity to begin, therefore sending contigents of troops and fleets to Roon, Darth Wyyrlok would strengthen their relationships with the Emperor himself. This was, after all, an alliance between two Throne´s. One on Bastion and one on Korriban.

He gave Nyna Calixte a short look and through his eyes flashed acknowldgement. Their plans had worked out, as they had hoped. The Sith had found a powerful ally in her. One to be watched, in the future.

Tag: GAJello, SoZ, the whole rest of them . . .

20. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Galactic Emperor Roan Fel III

"Your thoughts and mine share an equal cadence. At this very moment, I am taking steps to fundamentally tip the balance of galactic power in the Empire's favor. To do so, however, we must ensure the Alliance stays distracted. As it stands, their attention will be drawn outwards--towards the double blows of Bastion and Roche. They have lost many men in the last few days, and the natural impulse will be to demonstrate to the galaxy that this was a fluke. They will seek to fill in the holes left in by their destroyed fleet as air rushes to fill a vacuum. That will be their downfall."

"Can the Sith maintain the focus of the war to the Rim so that the Jedi and Alliance have no choice but to engage there? If they do, then the Core will fall."

TAG: All at mofference

21. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Ryu had been pushing a full run when the speeder blocked his path. He nearly hit it at his high velocity, but slowed in time. Something nudged him and he nearly fell into the open door. He glanced back, his hand on his vibrosword.

"Come on, the Alliance won't have trouble finding you with that skin, Firrerreo. Get aboard and we'll take you to safety. Especially after you killed the Jedi, they'll be looking for you.?

He realized that she was trying to help him and he loosened his grip on the hilt, but didn?t move it off. Ryu glanced at the door and back at the coming police. His open hand dropped back to his pocket. He touched the cool metal and a now familiar burst of energy flowed into him. As before, the cube blinded his better judgment and he took one glance at his new pursuers. Ryu hopped into the back and shouted.

?Go!?

Tag: Sin

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Plett Nasca, Palace, Garqi

"I will not stand aside and let you slaughter my men, nor will I start a fight."

Knight Nasca paused. Morally, this was a conundrum. The Imperial Knights were duty bound to protect the Empire, and obey the Emperor, whom had ordered the Imperial Order to remain neutral. Despite the Battle of Bastion - news was filtering through Imperial channels about the Alliance defeat - the Emperor's orders stood.

Risking all, Nasca spoke to the Jedi, softly. "The Empire has allied with the Sith, and together your forces lost the Battle of Bastion. You're finished, Jedi. The Empire is going to win the war, everyone can see that now. You must accept that fact. The Empire will replace the Alliance. Stand aside, and join the Empire."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar
    ---
    IC: Sintell

The Jensaari smiled at the Jedi Council. They were worried. They all were. The Sith had returned, and Daothmir was a shatterpoint. If Daothmir picked a side, it was probable the Hapans would, too. With Hapes, the Alliance could turn the war about, just. If Hapes sided with the Empire...the Alliance was completely finished.

So, the Jedi had to be careful there. Incredibly careful.

Sintell spoke. "The Sith intend to accept the Nightsisters call for help, but not at the expense of dragging the Hapans into the war against the Empire. Jensaari will be sent to defeat the Singing Mountain Clan, making the relationship between the Confederacy and Hapans sour."

The Jensaari woman, filling the Force with confidence and truthful emotions, looked at the Grandmaster. "I suspect this is the start of a general Sith stratagem where they abandon the Confederacy and turn on it. This way they can push the Hapans into their camp, destroy the Alliance rebels, and then move on the Core with a new army of expendable Force users.

"Estimates suggest there are five hundred Nightsisters willing to ally with the Empire, and the Singing Mountain Clan numbers a similar amount."

That was a large amount. Intelligence estimated Sith strength as lower than the Jedi in numbers, but more in terms of organised groups - its strength was mobile, while the Jedi's was bogged down. There were a thousand Jedi on Coruscant at any one time, and same with Ossus. The rest - some three thousand Jedi - held worlds running between Coruscant and Ossus, with groups of a hundred at Kuat, Garqi and Taris. Several dozen were preparing to gather for the Roon offensive.

Sintell folded her arms. "I am unsure what you can do, but I can do even less, Jedi. I would suggest a large showing to protect the Singing Mountain Clan, but I know that will take you time. However," at this the Jensaari nodded at Wolf Sazen, "I believe that a Council Member needs sending immediately, before the Jensaari strike."

Notably, she didn't mention the Jensaari force strength, which was curious as the majority of the Jensaari, by Alliance estimates, were around Eriadu. It was believed that the Jensaari strength was coming from a Sith reserve, probably on Roon, they had recently concluded with Simeon's information, so whether the Jensaari force attacking Daothmir was a real Jensaari one was arguable.

TAG: Ki_Undi_Mundi, SirakRomar, LordT
    ---
    IC: Jule Ors, Anaxes

The speeder-truck darted down streets, and the two men threw a net over Ryu. Designed to interfere with sensors, it would make it look as if there were four rather than five people aboard the cleaning van. Additionally, all the cleaning materials would throw off the nek battle dogs the Alliance had been using to sniff out anyone their sensors couldn't find. Or so the woman who had identified herself as Jule Ors had said, anyway.

Sure enough, ten minutes away from the site of the explosion, they were pulled up at a roadblock. Alliance soldiers patrolled the streets of Anaxes, Corulag and Brentaal, keeping a close eye on old supporters of the Imperial regime. An upr

23. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

"The Empire has allied with the Sith, and together your forces lost the Battle of Bastion. You're finished, Jedi. The Empire is going to win the war, everyone can see that now. You must accept that fact. The Empire will replace the Alliance. Stand aside, and join the Empire."

"I will not join you, nor will I let Alliance fall. For even if I alone stood between it and destruction I would defend it. And as for allying with the Sith, well I believe history points out that every time the Sith have attempted to rule or conquer the galaxy they have always been defeated without exception. My advice to you is to think about it and you will find it true."

24. NickLitYouAFlame

NickLitYouAFlame Jedi Master star 5

Feb 27, 2007
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Once Ryu was in the car, two men threw a net sheet over him and he began to panic until they explained to him.

?You stay there, Firrerreo, whatever your name is. Don't tell me yet. I don't want to know incase the Alliance soldiers arrest any of us. I don't want your family in trouble for something we did. Whatever you do, don't move, even if the neks are let in to sniff around. Keep your cool, and we'll get you to a safe house. Null, take his blaster."

Ryu realized the speeder had came to a stop now. He realized that he should be panicked. He realized that he had killed someone. He hadn?t thought of the consequences, just plain killed her. But that was only half of his brain. He was now relying on the cube in his pocket to calm him down. The other half was thinking of a plan to kill the four if they escaped. His smart side was telling his evil side that was a bad idea. His stupid and evil side were ganging up and telling the smart side they were going to kill everyone and when the got away, find a way to destroy the planet.

Ryu was in turmoil wherever he turned. When the nek jumped into the speeder however, Ryu forgot all about sides. His plan was survival. The dog came towards him, he could feel. And he stiffened and fell silent.

Tag: Sin

25. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Plett Nasca, Garqi

"I will not join you, nor will I let Alliance fall. For even if I alone stood between it and destruction I would defend it. And as for allying with the Sith, well I believe history points out that every time the Sith have attempted to rule or conquer the galaxy they have always been defeated without exception. My advice to you is to think about it and you will find it true."

Knight Nasca smirked at the Jedi, taking another step forward. "As for you, you best remember that the last time the Empire conquered the Galaxy we had two Sith and a legion of Dark Jedi. Imagine what we can do with a legion of Sith..." Nasca was bluffing, but it was a very good bluff. "And, by the end of that little episode, your Order was shattered, and has never recovered. Even now, precious Skywalker leads a spent Order."

TAG: Andre_Hagan
    ---
    IC: Jule Ors, Anaxes

Holding her hand to the bloody nose the officer had given her - and he was a nice one - Jule Ors prayed to every God she knew the name of that the Firrerreo wouldn't move. If he did, the Nek would, unceremoniously, eat him. She'd seen it before, several times. There was little they could do, other than be marched to a wall and killed by the Alliance firing squad.

Clenching her teeth so hard they hurt, she released her breath when the nek came bounding out, its keeper taking it away. The Alliance officer gave her a look. "You seem relieved."

Ors decided honesty would be better than breaking into hacking and coughing, which never looked convincing. "You scare me."

The Alliance officer laughed, and leaned forward, grinning. "And so I should. Move along, I don't have time for you anymore."

The three men climbed back into the truck, Jule this time heading into the back of it. They drove past the roadblock, and were finally free of the city. Their base of operations was a few more minutes away, at an abandoned warehouse filled with abandoned cleaning products - some company had gone bust during the war, and the Imperial Resistance had paid off the creditors with funds funneled in from Aargau. That little trick had started the crackdown on Anaxes, and made things more worse for many more people. Jule hated the Alliance had that power, but spent her anger nursing the blood dripping from her nose.

"Finn, I want you to circle around a bit more in-case they follow us with any orbital satellites. Make it look normal, okay?" The resistance leader looked down from the front. "You can come out, Firrerreo. You're safe, now. And now you can tell me your name. Help him up, Rus, Null."

The men peeled away the webbing, Null speaking calmly. "You did good, goldie. You alright?"

TAG: Nick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.