1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth, Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    Cade Skywalker

Cade watched on as the Shado and the newly crowned, Knight Typhoon, talked on about the Sith. It made him recall the dark waves of anger and hatred he had felt aboard his ship. What if that was a normal Sith warrior? Kira had come back, tired, bruised, and was still feling the effects of it. That much terror, and all came from one guy. Even though Kira wasn't a master, if the guy had fought was average, Cade knew that he, Shado, and most of the other padawans, maybe even some knights wouldn't stand a chance against real Sith warriors.

His head was bowed, too tired to hold it up, as he thought about all the ways he might be killed and if he wasn't strong enough. Even after hearing Shado's encouraging words, Cade didn't feel any better about the situation. "I guess, Shado. Training is all we can do right now, so maybe we can stand a chance against them. Like Kira did." He stood up and straightened himself out. His father was one of the strongest Jedi and what would he look like if his son was too weak to defend the Order. He needed to get himself straight. "So," he managed to speak out, "What are you waiting here for? Wait, why are we waiting here, Shad? There has to be something to do."

Tag: Sinre, Z
  2. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    IC: Andre Hagan

"As for you, you best remember that the last time the Empire conquered the Galaxy we had two Sith and a legion of Dark Jedi. Imagine what we can do with a legion of Sith..." Nasca was bluffing, but it was a very good bluff. "And, by the end of that little episode, your Order was shattered, and has never recovered. Even now, precious Skywalker leads a spent Order."

Andre grined, the Imperial Knight had just lost this debate, "Ah yes but I should remind you that all it took to destroy that empire's reign was but a single jedi. And as for a legion of sith, well, such things have been overcome and defeated before and will be defeated again."

Tag: Sinre
  3. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    IC: Plett Nasca, Palace, Garqi

"Ah yes but I should remind you that all it took to destroy that empire's reign was but a single jedi. And as for a legion of sith, well, such things have been overcome and defeated before and will be defeated again."

Nasca hissed, unhappily. "Why won't you step down? I can destroy this world, and everything you hold close. I'm not allowed to, but I must protect the Empire. That is my duty. Won't you accept some kind of compromise that doesn't see the Empire forced to abandon Garqi?"

TAG: Yuul
    ---
    IC: Knight Thyphoon, Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"What are you waiting here for? Wait, why are we waiting here, Shad? There has to be something to do."

Thyphoon gave Shado Vao a look. Once again, Cade was off in his own world, dwelling on something horrible, somewhere, and he wanted to do something. "Look, Cade," said Thyphoon. "I'm sure the Council will have a mission for Master Sazen. He'll take you with him this time, I have no doubt."

Sure, he'd left Cade on Coruscant while he went to rendezvous with the Fifth Fleet at Ithor, and then didn't return to Coruscant for six months, having fought two Battles of Borosk and lost both of them, and then heading to the Second Battle of Taris in time to finish off the Empire. It was slightly unorthodox, to say the least.

TAG: Blubeast, R_Zion
  4. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Ryu Brightstar
    Anaxes

Ryu, free of the web, could breathe freely now. He took a few deep ones and put his face in his hands. He rubbed away some sweat that had grown there from being under the sheet. His right hand dropped to his pocket again and his left rubbed his brow. Ryu spoke shakily, angrily and cursingly.

?Oh, I?m frelling fantastic. Let?s go do that again, damn those Alliance Sithspawn!?

Ryu grabbed his blaster from the man and holstered it. His head was spinning. He finally got time to think about what was going on. Who were these people? Why help a murderer? Maybe they are murderer?s themselves and think that makes us the same. Ryu shook his head. He glanced up at Null and Rus.

?Who the frag are you people??

Tag: Sin
  5. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"Why won't you step down? I can destroy this world, and everything you hold close. I'm not allowed to, but I must protect the Empire. That is my duty. Won't you accept some kind of compromise that doesn't see the Empire forced to abandon Garqi?"

"Possibly, however I do not have that authority and if I paused to communicate that proposal to the higher-ups on my side Imperial reinforcements would no doubt arrive, which of course, would likely stop my task. As for your duty to the Empire, I can understand that, it is akin to mine to the Jedi and the Alliance. You see my dilema I believe for it is likely similiar to your own."

6. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    IC: Plett Nasca, Palace Keep, Garqi

"Possibly, however I do not have that authority and if I paused to communicate that proposal to the higher-ups on my side Imperial reinforcements would no doubt arrive, which of course, would likely stop my task. As for your duty to the Empire, I can understand that, it is akin to mine to the Jedi and the Alliance. You see my dilemma I believe for it is likely similiar to your own."

Knight Nasca knew exactly what the Jedi needed, and nodded. "I can offer you a cease-fire if you withdraw now. We can meet, discuss terms, and end the fighting. That's my preference."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar
    ---
    IC: Jule Ors, Anaxes

?Who the frag are you people??

Null and Rus looked at Jule Ors, seemingly because she was in-charge. Sure enough, she was. Smiling a hard smile. "We're members of the Imperial Anaxes Liberators. The IAL, for short. We've been pushing for the right to secede from the Alliance for the past year and a half. The Alliance has, thanks to your escapades, sealed off the main spaceport, and moved elements from the garrison to the minor ones. They impounded every space vehicle that wasn't registered a year ago, after the first Battle of Taris - the one the Alliance lost."

Jule looked at the Firrerreo. "So, until the Alliance lifts that blockade, you're one of us." Jule held her hand out to shake.

"Welcome to the resistance."

TAG: Nick
  7. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Anaxes

Ryu stared at the woman. His eyes wide. His hand, about to reenter his pocket, dropped to his side. He glanced between the three, Null, Rus and Jules, to see if they were actually serious. They were and Ryu frowned. He opened his mouth. Ryu closed it and stared down, now at Jules hand.

?Wow, that?s great.?

Ryu began to walk away.

?Good luck with that. I'm gunna go and get off this frelling planet. Then I am going to petition for it to be blown out of space.?

8. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    Location inside Garqi Keep

"I can offer you a cease-fire if you withdraw now. We can meet, discuss terms, and end the fighting. That's my preference."

"I am open to this idea however if i do withdraw to outside this keep what guaruntee do I have that you won't just use the time to fortify the keep? Or to wait for reinforcements? Also what of the rebels? Many of them have died to get this far and one of my own commandoes was killed in that explosion."

9. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Jorgon

Master Jorgon noticed that they were referring to Wolf. He couldn't go anyway. He doubted that he would be sent there.

His ships were waiting for him up above. He needed to get to them soon, to check on their status and so forth. It wouldn't be that hard, but he thought it would be wise to do so. He looked at Skywalker to see if there was anything that he could do.

TAG: Council Members

______________________________________________________________________________

IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle raised his head.

" To old I am," He said. " Accompany them I may, do heavy fighting I cannot."

Yinngle felt as if he was getting to old for heavy fighting. He hadn't left the Temple in so long. Yet, he needed some time to get out and see what was going on, to relive a bit of his youth. But then again, whatever the Grandmaster said was his choice.

TAG: Skir, Council Members
  10. witchdoctor187 Jedi Knight

star 2
    OOC:
    sorry everyone i've been gone so long. my computer got a virus, but i jsut used spyware and got ride of it, but my mom took it in anyway because it was smoving a little slow, and now the ppl are taking forever t ofix it, so look forward to me coming abck sometime this next week hopefully.
  11. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Whenever I can't use my comp for whatever reasons I head down to the library and hop online there.
  12. Sinrebirth SWC and EUC Forum Moderator

Manager
    star 7
    IC: Jule Ors, Anaxes

?Good luck with that. I'm gunna go and get off this frelling planet. Then I am going to petition for it to be blown out of space.?

Null blocked Ryu's path, and Jule gained a dark expression. Jule spoke, sharply. "You can't leave. The world has been sealed. I have no doubt Alliance warships will be dispatched sooner rather than later. Your fault for using an account in Confederacy space, but it's the situation."

Jule folded her arms. "I can get you off-world, though. But you'll need to do something for me. Beyond me saving your life, of course. Unless you truly believe you could outrun the entire planets police?" Jule considered ordering him to get his hand out of his pocket, as it wasn't helping her edge. She half-expected him to draw some weapon, even though she knew his blaster was on his hip.

A strange creature, nonetheless.

TAG: Nick
    ---
    IC: Knight Nasca

"I am open to this idea however if i do withdraw to outside this keep what guaruntee do I have that you won't just use the time to fortify the keep? Or to wait for reinforcements? Also what of the rebels? Many of them have died to get this far and one of my own commandoes was killed in that explosion."

"And I've lost sixteen men defending this keep," Knight Nasca returned evenly. "The other rebels I will offer clean sheets, as acting governor for this world. I have no guarantee for you, Jedi, but you're welcome to leave men here to keep an eye on us, if they accept to being guarded. We have to trust each other to some degree."

TAG: Yuul_Shamar
    ---
    IC: Moff Yage, enroute to Borosk, realspace

Watching the Moff meeting with a neutral expression, the Grand Moff wished he wasn't appearing beside the Emperor. It cast his lot unavoidably with him. Moff Yage knew he'd have to take action to restore his position in the High Council. Things were, however, coming to a close. The Sith alliance had been accepted, and the Empire was preparing for the next phase of the war. The Alliance had sufficient warships to hold Coruscant indefinately, by most estimates.

Reports filtered in from Military Intelligence. Moff Giest fielded them. "The Corporate Sector has, with Imperial help, conquered the Triani and is preparing to offer it's elderly Imperial Star Destroyers to the war. Sixty have been offered, six worth a PSD, and the four PSDs assigned to them have moved, with them, to Orinda. This gives us the equivalent of sixteen PSDs at Orinda - a full fleet group.

"The fleet at Garqi has been engaged and retreated, linking up with elements from the Bastion fleet to form a similarly sized fleet group, while the remnants of Group Bastion have been re-formed into another 16 PSD fleet group. At Concord Dawn, beside the Mandalorians, we have a fourth such group, and at Mandalore we have ten PSDs standing by. The Corporate Sector and Yaga Minor Shipyards have dedicated flotillas of the new Imperial frigates and new PSDs to reconstituting the full fleet group. Lastly, we have a sixth 'Fleet' at Borosk, under the command of the Emperor."

The Moff nodded at the Emperor, and spoke firmly. "The fleet at Borosk is now the First fleet, the fleets at Bastion the Second and Third. The Fourth is at Orinda, and the Fifth at Concord Dawn. The Sixth is being reconstructed at Mandalore. We additionally have elements at Roche, disconnected from the main fleet order, under Moff Sarreti's command." Giest gestured at the Moff's blue hologram.

Moff Sarreti spoke up. "Xaare, nest leader of the Verpine, has requested a ground General for his campaign Coreward, which will require a commander. He has also requested more ships and soldiers, but I don't believe we can provide much more in the area of warships without compromising our positions elsewhere, yes?"

The Moff inclined his head at Darth Ardeur. "With her stellar track record at Bastion, I request from the Sit
  13. SirakRomar Force Ghost

star 4
    Kol Skywalker, Council-Chamber, Coruscant

The Grandmaster listened to his Councilmembers and the source of information, provided by the Jensaari. A Sith-Army rising to attack the Witches of Dathmoir. It was hard to believe a group of Darksider veiling their presence for probably centuries could now be unveiled so easy. He eyed his former Padawan and trusted Adviso, Wolf Sazen. They surely thought the same.

A trap.

And they would have to spring it, obviously. So, they would. But before the qould do so, they would take their own steps.

"Master Yinngle, I indeed have a mission for you. Your body may be aging, but your mind stays vivid and your diplomatic skills unrivaled among our kind. I wish you to take Judal Crane and head to Hapan. Sintell, if you wish to uncover those who have betrayed your people, I advice you to join the Master and report to the Queen-Mother what you have reported to us. She will have the power to raise an army large enough to sustain the Clans of Dathomir." He nodded. It was a political decisions. While the Sith had tried to lure them into a trap and keep Hapan out of the war, they had failed in the second. For their bait was enough to force the Queenmother to join. At least to defend her own people against the Sith.

"Meanwhile you shall travel to Dathomir itself, Master Sazen and try to prevent further ground-taking of the Sith. They will surely await you, but not our second mission lead by Master Yinngle. Try to keep them busy and protect the withces from the Nightsisters." He nodded. And looked to Master Sazen if he agreed.

Tag: LordT, Ki-Undi-Mundi, Sinrebirth

OOC: Try to get into "faction-leading, so advise is welcome

14. SonofZeus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Grand Admiral Morlish Veed, Moff-Council, Bastion

The Grand Admiral had stayed silent, while his plan unfolded. Or Nyna´s plan, to be more precise. But such destinctions weren´t his, right now. Then he listened to the Moffs reporting on their single fields of Operation.

"The Grand Imperial Union is a political Union. Their fews won´t be shared by all under hteir rule. I think military operations won´t be necessary our only option, against them. My Emperor, Lord Wyyrlok, our new allies, the Sith, have a reputation within the galaxy. One that could be more usefull then any fleet we could send. If we have a single show of force and an approach by them . . . I think we could spread enough terror within the Union´s ranks to have them fall back to our side. They know we can´t hammer them remorseless, without loosing all our support. They hide between their former status as Imperial Wordlds. But what could our allies do? What could the Sith do? Would they risk an attack by them? Through more . . . destructive ways? I doubt Chariman Hill and his rebels are so courageous. Therefore I advice to strike at them soon and have an envoi of our allies explain the consequences of further rebellion. At least some of hteir worlds will distance themselves and their political union will be broken." He smiled. he knew how scary Darth Wyyrlok could be. And he knew it was no empty threat. He doubted the Sith would have any problems with a genocide or two to keep the Union down.

"Concerning the fleet-strategy . . . our analysists have come to the conclusion, the Alliance is trying to hold us here, by blocking Bandomeer. No single fleet of us could overcome htere forces there. But if we have, Taris and all others recently conquered worlds are more or less undefended. Therefore we should concentrate an armada to overpower the galactic alliance there. And deal with them quickly and move into the mostly undefended worlds behind Bandomeer. I speak of a fleet that outguns there by three to one. And a whole legion of Sith, leading this operation, to foil any plan of Jedi bravery to stop us."

He spoke and folded his hands. He had planned most of this beforehand, of course. He was one of two beings who knew of this council to discuss such things. And he was eager now, to hear what the other person with such insight said about these things.

"Lord Wyyrlok, any suggestions? You are most aware of what your Sith are capable of." He smiled and leaned back.

Tag: Jello, LordT, Sinrebirth . . . and all others present.

OOC: And with this post, I must retreat from the good and megalomaniac Grandadmiral for now. Duty calls and I must answer. I will return in a few month in the role of Veed or another char and until then, occassionally lurk this. It has been my pleasure so far. And I am excited what will grow of the 128-family in the future.

Good game and enjoy! SonofZeus

15. NickLitYouAFlame Force Ghost

star 5
    Anaxes

Ryu glared at Null. He was blocking his path. Ryu knew that it was no use leaving, because the woman spoke the truth. He could feel it. He needed to deliver the cube though. It dawned upon him that he wasn?t sure if he could give it up. He already relied upon it. Which was exactly why he needed to get rid of it. The cube was making him tell himself that he should kill Null, Rus and Jules. He shook his head at the thought; glanced up.

?What do you want me to do??

16. I-poodoo Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate Chamber/ Bastion

Darth Maladi smiled at him condescendingly as she said, "See? The Emperor did not move to save you, Padawan, when he could have with a few words. Do you accept that you Jedi are just as morally defunct as the rest of the Galaxy believes?"

Kreassk rose back onto his knees, ?The opinionss of otherss do not concern me. If the galaxy believess the Jedi are morally defunct, ass you put it, doess not make it sso.?

?Ass for Roan Fel?He could not have ssaved me ass you would have me believe. Even I realize politically he wass cornered into agreeing to your alliance. When you had the clear ssupport of the Moffss behind you. If he refussed the alliance with you, Ssith, he would?ve driven a wedge into hiss own power basse and committed political ssuicide. He made the only choice he had open to him. To allow the alliance and keep a closser eye on the moffss and hiss new alliess for the time you will betray him. I do not blame him for what he did, Darth Maladi.?

Tag: Sinrebirth, any at the Mofference
  17. Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Master Yinngle

Master Yinngle listened to the mission he was assigned. He knew that his mind was sharp. Yet, it may be harder than it seems.

" Go I will," Yinngle said. " A great diplomat I am. Trust me with this mission you can. Go soon I will."

TAG: Skir
  18. s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod

star 7
    IC: Darth Ardeur

The Sith Lady did not move. She stayed very still while the others spoke around her. Politics were not her thing, really. Her attention was drawn to the moffs, when she heard the name Xaare and ground general. Despite her hatred of bugs after her trip to the asteroid, this intrigued her. She didn't know anything about the bug named Xaare.

Her name came up next and she fought to keep the shock off her face. Soon she would learn more about the pest in the Roche sector that was giving the Imperials trouble. She continued to stay where she was. Despite her pledging allegiance to Fel, her orders would come from Wyyyrlock and she'd not do anything until directed to do so.

Tag: All on Bastion in the Mofference
  19. blubeast1237 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Small post, I'm afraid.[face_frustrated]

Wolf Varik
    Anzat

Wolf knew they would attack sooner or later, and, to his dismay, it was sooner. Two came at him from either side and one for Niner, while the guide was easily taken out first. The Anzati who had attacked him used his tendrils to suck the man's blood out from his face, to which Wolf replied a hurried "Ewww!!" before firing a shot at him as he fired a shot at Niner. Niner could have, or should have, dodged the shot, but instead shut himself down to keep his memory safe.

Wolf cursed as he ducked and turned on his heel to dodge a barrage of shots from two more Anzati behind him. Not wasting time, he ducked low and sprinted towards one of the Anzati while firing 3 shots at another.

20. Darth_Sabith Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Revan Darkheart, Bastion streets
    With out there jedi friend the GA troops begin to retreat but no doubt they would return. Then he heard Sigel shout up to him. "Shall we pursue? I'm pretty sure there are more than a dozen enemy, not counting maybe three Yuuzhan Vong. Recommend we hold up until reinforcements arrive. This is an important junction, leads to the Imperial Senate, and we will need to hang onto it."

As Sigel looked up into the balcony Revan?s own eyes caught hers and he knew she wanted to follow. "And we're to turn all Jedi we capture over to the Sith. I'm communicate with Command and have them send a cage, yes?" In truth Revan hated to trust the Sith and he didn?t like the Idea of a force cage but it was there orders and he would obey.
    ?Yeah we need some more back up, and though I don?t like the idea of turning the jedi over to the sith we better do as we?re told. You know they never did tell us how quickly we have to turn them over. If you get what I mean...? Said Revan as he looked over to the two remain troopers. ?Troopers radio in that we need back up at this intersection at least two squads and a force cage. In the mean time I want everyone in secure sniping positions we can?t afford to lose anyone at this point. Signel I?d like your help in watching our honored guest until the force cage gets here.
    ?We?ll have to use the force to sense if anyone is coming this way. As for you two troopers I want an eye and riffle pointed towards each entrance.? With that Revan closed his eyes feeling the force around him. In the force he could feel the GA troops retreating but he knew it would only be a matter of time.
    TAG: Sinre
  21. DarkLordoftheFins Force Ghost

star 4
    Hespar Kessler, Knight´s Temple, Bastion

Nodding he heard what Daos said. And knew it was true. Very true. He had to contact the Knight´s Master or even better the Emperor about the prisoner. And hopefully the alliance with the Sith was not what it looked like.

"I will, brother, I will immediately try to conatact one of them. But meanwhile, we must try to keep the Sith from him." He said and with grim features and still exhausted from the Battle of Bastion he made his way to the com-center.

He used the plattform for holographic communication and kneelt down, ordering the droid to contact the Emperor directly.

Then he waited in kneeling position. Mourning about the events of the day. Things had become a mess. The whole galaxy seemed to go crazy and he was in the middle of it . . .

Tag: Sinrebirth, Jello (?)
  22. Yuul_Shamar Force Ghost

star 4

"And I've lost sixteen men defending this keep," Knight Nasca returned evenly. "The other rebels I will offer clean sheets, as acting governor for this world. I have no guarantee for you, Jedi, but you're welcome to leave men here to keep an eye on us, if they accept to being guarded. We have to trust each other to some degree."

"Hmm you are right we do need to trust each other and as to my leaving people to watch you I say we each send one of our men to watch the other the interest of fairness." Andre palmed his commlink, "Major pull the men back, the knight and I have agreed to talk, also pick one of our men to watch them, they will be doing the same. We may be able to end this fairly without any more bloodshed." Turning back to the knight he said, "There, now your turn."

23. TheSithGirly Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Darth Krayt, Throne-Room, Korriban

He listened to Darth Natas. His pain in his shoulder still aching, but he kept his pain hidden through the force and iron will. Nodding he listened to his servant.

"Send Darth Mandamus to Anaxes, as soon as he has finished his terror-attack on Muunilinst. Darth Kruhl and Darth Excris shall join his mission. I want whatever this device is and Insipids sleepers located if possible." Darth Krayt hissed. Mandamus would get his chance to regain indipendance, after serving under Darth Imperi´s command.

"Anything else?" He asked. And Natas shook his head. "Then send him the message and return. Your talents might be needed once more." Darth Krayt´s voice filled the room. No denial to this request was possible for a weak-willed as Natas was.

"As you wish, my Lord." Natas bowed down deeply and left the room again. Leaving the Dark Lord to dwell in his own suffering. The wound should have healed long ago. The old Jedi teachings of self-healing had worked always before. Even after his decision to dwell in the darkness in the force. Now it seemed fail. And on his skin, imprisoning him, the armor grew tighter, as this thought passed Darth Krayt´s mind.

Tag: Noone, Sinrbirth (if he wished to)
  24. LordTroepfchen Force Ghost

star 4
    Wolf Sazen, Jedi Council, Coruscant

He nodded and eyed the Jensaari. A trap, as Master Skywalker thought it, the same sort appeared in him. through tier bond they both acknowledged the other. But nevertheless they were force to react. With contacting the Queen-Mother they would open a new front and no matter how many Sith they had send, it wouldn´t be enough, should the Ruler of Hapes send a massive army to support the Clans of Dathomir.

"If this is the Councils wish, I shall leave immediately after this session ends, Master Skywalker. I will do what I can to foil the plans of the Sith and protect the people of this planet." He nodded. A simple acknowledgment of his mission. He knew it would be much more complicated once he arrived.

Tag: Sinrebirth, Council-Members

Darth Wyyrlok, Mofference, Bastion

"Darth Ardeur, who has so eager offered her services to you, Emperor Fel is a skilled leader of men and equally skilled with her blade. She should fit the role of a ground-general for the Verpine´s perfectly. I agree to send her." The mighty Chagrian said, then turned to Grand Admiral Veed.

"Concerning the Imperial Union, I should reveal, that an agent of us has already prepared a severe strike at Muunilinst. He will be ready to deliver it, as soon as I order him. But behind the Union is another force, I can feel it. We should indeed explain the consequences of their betrayal and see if they are ready to sacrifice themselves. Considering the importance of such a mission, I would agree to do these negotiations personally." He nodded.

"While the Empire advances to the core through Bondomeer, and my people keep the Alliance busy on several other fronts. In the rim-systems." He nodded. "One of our advantages in this war will be the unknown numbers of our Order. Which is more numerous, then the Jedi possibly suspect. A few hundred active Sith will most probably be mistaken for the full might of our order. But it is not." He said, without showing arrogance or pride. A statement of tactical and strategic value, alone.
    "Weakening the Jedi´s effort to protect the core, before we actually attack could be most useful, for their thin-spread order will be slow to move from offensive to defensive strategies." He thought aloud. Then he faced the Emperor, to hear his opinion.

Very much to the dislike of the Grand Admiral, this alliance was among equals. And he, as the voice of his Dark Lord found his equal in Roan Fel, the Emperor, not the Supreme Commander of his forces. Veed had gained much these days, but Wyyrlok intended to keep him hungry.

Those men who feed a beast, controlled it, he knew. And little more than a starving beast Veed was. Not hungering for food, but power.

Tag: s65horsey, GAJello, i-poodoo, Sinrebirth

OOC: Goodbye to SoZ, for now. A great Veed you have played. Hope you will return soon. Until then, we spare a few fleets for you to crush. Probably ;)
  25. I-poodoo Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate Chamber/ Bastion

The Chagrian Sithlord spoke to the holographic Emperor. "Concerning the Imperial Union, I should reveal, that an agent of us has already prepared a severe strike at Muunilinst. He will be ready to deliver it, as soon as I order him. But behind the Union is another force, I can feel it. We should indeed explain the consequences of their betrayal and see if they are ready to sacrifice themselves. Considering the importance of such a mission, I would agree to do these negotiations personally." He nodded.

"While the Empire advances to the core through Bondomeer, and my people keep the Alliance busy on several other fronts. In the rim-systems." He nodded. "One of our advantages in this war will be the unknown numbers of our Order. Which is more numerous, then the Jedi possibly suspect. A few hundred active Sith will most probably be mistaken for the full might of our order. But it is not?"

Kreassk was astounded as the Imperials and Sith began discussing their combined war-strategy as if they?ve forgotten he was there.

They presumed since it was highly unlikely he could escape from a building full of powerful Sith warriors, Imperial Knights, and legions of stormtroopers, that there was no danger in letting him overhear their plans.

That arrogance would prove to be their downfall. Since his efforts to persuade the Empire away from the alliance with the Sith was a failure his mission would now be to wait, to observe and memorize every name face word and gesture, then to escape and tell the alliance everything these arrogant foolish Sith and Imperials allowed him to learn.

Kreassk was not a fool. He knew that it would be difficult perhaps even impossible, but all he would need is luck and the will of the force. If he had those then he would escape and become a great help to the Jedi and Alliance in fending off these villainous Sith and foolish Imperials.

The Sith had not killed him yet. They had indicated many times they had no intention to, and that was to his advantage. It gave him time, time to wait for his chance to escape.

But in the meantime, Kreassk bowed his head and looked as defeated as possible, but in truth he was absorbing everything and waiting for the proper moment to act.

Tag: Horsey, Lord, GAJ, and Sinrebirth
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.