main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 128 ABY - The Sith-Imperial War - The Force War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Sinrebirth , Aug 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    IC: Vander Lorren

"I'll make sure the apprentices stay behind, don't worry, with a few fully trained Knights and Masters. The Battle is over, they say, but the clean-up is just beginning. Two thousand enemy combatants remain - Jedi, Yuuzhan Vong, Alliance soldiers - most here, in Imperial City, but a few have escaped into the larger Bastion area."

Vander shook his head, walking beside Pemne. "I don't like the idea of considering the Jedi as enemies. Before this, I'd heard good things of them. Nobody has good things to say of the Sith." He could see the damage that had been done as they passed windows.

"You were out there in the Unknown Regions...did you find anything about Sith, for Force's sake? The Empire can't ally with the Sith. The Emperor wouldn't let it happen..."

"My mission was not about the Sith. And I never saw any. Nor did I see anything that they'd done...though some things resembled the old stories, but I didn't hear of Sith being behind those things." Vander spoke quietly, his tone designed to reach Pemne and no further. No sense letting the Sith listen in, regardless of what they had or hadn't just done.

Tag: Sinre

2. Vader_The_Pimp6916

Vader_The_Pimp6916 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    IC:Kore Barrack

Kore awoke in his quarters some time later. He remembered being hit with the full onslaught of the Dark Side. His head still throbbed from the impact with the wall. He stood, looking around. This was the first time he'd been in his room...it was small, but cozy. There was a note on the table.

You still have much to learn, my young apprentice. When you awaken I will be in my chamber meditating. Meet me there to continue your training...

Kore smirked. He opened the door and found no one out in the hall. Inside the temple it was impossible to tell if it was night or day...Kore strolled down the hall slowly, looking around and trying to remember where to go. He'd been given a brief tour of the accademy but that was it. After some searching, he finally made his way to a larger room, guarded by two low-ranking apprentices. Without a word, they let him into the room. Darth Narcissus sat in the center of the room and without moving, or opening his eyes he spoke.

"Kore...come sit with me. We will begin our session with meditation,"

TAG: Sin

3. Lord Vivec

Lord Vivec Chosen One star 9

Apr 17, 2006
    IC: Darth Verrick

Dispatching the Alliance troopers was easy. Pfft! Ordinary soldiers vs. a Sith Lord.

Verrick ran towards the turbolift. While he was here, he might as well do some extra damage. He took out his remote control for the Joyful Hate and turn on the auto guns. His ship would be safe.

He went into the turbolift and pressed the button for the top floor. Perhaps that has important places.

TAG: Sinre

4. R_Zion

R_Zion Jedi Master star 4

Nov 23, 2004
    IC: Shado Vao
    Outside the Council Chambers- Jedi Temple- Coruscant

Shado exchanged glances with Thyphoon before the latter finally spoke up to Cade. "Look, Cade. I'm sure the Council will have a mission for Master Sazen. He'll take you with him this time, I have no doubt."

?Yeah, I?m sure!? Shado chimed in afterwards. ?That?s why I?m here?your father asked me to meet him here once the council meeting was over, Cade, so I have no doubt they?ll have a mission for us.?

TAG: GM, BluBeast

5. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Judal Crane

Outside Council Chambers, Coruscant

He had been unable to join the meeting. The pain in his half-arm had flared up again, and he didn't want to walk in wincing. Or perhaps he simply didn't want to sit in another war council. What had happened to the Order he joined? He felt surrounded by warriors; a lone monk amongst a mass of generals and footsoldiers.

Nearby stood Cade, Thyphoon and Shado. Still young...still untainted? They were talking of missions.

"Good to see you're eager to help," said Judal, stepping towards the group. "Be careful." He nodded towards what remained of his left arm. "Dangerous galaxy out there."

Tag: R_Zion, Blubeast

6. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Jaycen Bryce
    Shuttle

Jaycen returned the datapad with a nod, and briskly left the room, heading in the direction of the docked runabout. He ran a quick pre-flight check, before starting the ship, and matching it's speed with that of the Shuttle. With a flick of a switch the two became sepparate, and, after he was a short distance from the shuttle, he punched in hyperspace coordinates he knew by heart, and blasted off toward his homeworld.

He knew this was a dangerous mission, and he felt the emptiness of the ship, lacking the companionship of his astromech. It would find it's use with the Chiss girl, or with the Empire. He would fetch another one when he dumped the runabout for a bettership back on Kiffu. Until then it was just him and the force. He dropped himself into a trance, and let the ship do it's duties.

Tag: Sinre.

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Knight Pemne, Bastion remnants

"My mission was not about the Sith. And I never saw any. Nor did I see anything that they'd done...though some things resembled the old stories, but I didn't hear of Sith being behind those things."

Pemne considered, slowly. "Old stories?" By this point, they'd walked a fair distance from the Temple and the ring of Sith Lords protecting the Temple.

The war had ravaged several areas, and Vander Lorren would see more than a fair share of Imperial Knight injuries and deaths. A hundred had ran directly at the Jedi, and most hadn't returned. Sigel Dare and Elke Vetter had been confirmed survivors, at least, and had seemingly renounced their ways in the fire of Bastion.

Some good, then, Pemne thought.

"Vander, we've been assigned to chase down a woman with a child that may be Force sensitive. It set off a passive scanner, but the battle allowed them to get away. We've tracked them to Mygeeto, and we're to follow her there and hope she wasn't picked up by the Alliance fleet, which withdrew to Ord Canfre. We're not in a good position much beyond there. The Mid Rim has been lost, though the Alliance has been evicted from the Outer Rim mostly..."

"Anything you want to attend to before we leave?"

TAG: Rilwen
    ---
    IC: Alister Vornau, Kiffu orbit, Alliance Medical Frigate Peacekeeper

Alister Vornau had been left behind while Bonadon took Kai and the Kiffu Guardians to Nubia. Five squadrons of Crossfire squadrons had been deployed to protect the system, guarding the wreck of the Defender-class Star Destroyer that was being repaired. The Confederacy had caused some damage to the world, hitting the primary population center, but not a full orbital bombardment like at most worlds down the Rimma Trade Route and Corellian Run.

An Imperial runabout arrived, and Alister, the Jedi Knight who was now the Watchman of the system as it returned to the Galactic Alliance from the Imperial Mission. Alister's frigate was unarmed, and the Crossfire squadrons were aboard the DSD, in the hangar of the vessel, it's orbit having carried it around to other side of the planet.

Comming the runabout, Alister spoke. "This is Watchman Vornau of Kiffu, identify yourself."

TAG: Darth_Vaders_Cousin
    ---
    IC: Knight Thyphoon, Temple, Coruscant

"Dangerous galaxy out there." At that, Judal Crane showed him his stump of an arm.

Thyphoon blinked, once. "That's a lightsaber cut. But your mission took you to Hapes...what in the Force happened to you?"

Shado and Cade would know, he laid bets, and a small bead of jealousy filled him. He'd became a Knight in the peaceful, secure Core Worlds, and that didn't mean anything on the frontline - in the Outer Rim.

TAG: R_Zion, Blubeast, Winged_Jedi
    ---
    IC: Jule Ors, Anaxes

Jule watched Ryu shakes his head, brushing aside something. After that, the gold-skinned nonhuman looked back up at him.

?What do you want me to do??

Null huffed. "What else? Kill dem Alliance soldiers."

"Peace, Null," said Jule. "Ryu, your record says you've been working inside Confederacy space since the war started. We need you to help us take out a military installation. No civilian casualties, we're freedom fighters, not terrorists."

Jule looked at Rus, gesturing him to continue for her, while she tended to the bruises and blood on her face. "The Alliance has been reinforcing this world with ground forces, including three Kuat ion cannons. Those are problems, but the planetary generator grid is worse. With that the Alliance can hold off the Empire indefinately. The Alliance doesn't check nonhumans as harshly, so with some new documents we can get you inside."

"The Alliance is going to hunt you down for the rest of your days, but the choice is yours. Figh

8. Darth_Sabith

Darth_Sabith Jedi Master star 4

Oct 17, 2006
    IC: Revan
    As Sigel made her way up to the balcony Revan kept an eye on there prisoner. Yet at the same time he let the force speak to him. He sensed everything around him and then he felt what he was seaching for an absence in the force and it was close. He didn't notice that Sigel had ignited her lightsaber but it didn't matter he was already ready for what would come next. When Sigel spoke, he could here the concern in her voice. "You know that the Yuuzhan Vong can't be detected, yes?"

Not even a second later the empty essence of the force had managed to smash down the wall to there left. The Yuuzhan Vong warrior his amphistaff ready."Release the Jeedai, Imperials."
    Snareled the Vong was he whiped the staff at Revan. "I'm sorry but you weren't invited to the party. Oh as for sensing vong in the force it can be done Sigel but not in the way your thinking. You have to look for a gap in the force and when you find one you find a Vong." Said Revan who meet the vongs amphistaff with his lightsaber.

Revan was highly impressed with the amphistaff but as it went to bite him the imperial knight just managed to dodge the strike. "Sigel, if you will help me teach our unwelcomed guess a lesson in manners we'll see about that the jedi is well cared for.

Tag:GM

9. s65horsey

s65horsey Otter-loving Former EUC Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 24, 2006
    Shuttle
    In route to Roche

IC: Darth Ardeur

Ardeur nodded respectfuly at Moff Sarreti's image and listened intently to what he was saying. Xaare was apparently a brilliant strategist. Perhaps she would learn something on this mission after all.

Her datapad shook, alerting her to a message. She keyed it up and read the message from Darth Natas. Maleficarum... that name was familiar to her. Growing up on Korriban, they'd studied the history of the Sith. Her name was among the list of dangerout heretics. Protect Xaare? Ardeur mused as to why she would be ordered to protect the Verpine Serperatist's leader if he was working with heretic Sith Lords. Fighting the urge to curl her lip in disgust at her Master's orders, knowing that she wasn't privy to the big plan, she signed off with Moff Sarreti, saying she was tired and settled in for the ride to Roche.

Sometime later, Ardeur awoke from her force induced healing sleep. She felt refreshed for the first time in weeks. She stood and stretched on the shuttle before settling back into the pilot's seat. Looking at the countdown, she pulled the ship from hyperspace as it reached zero. A world spread out before her and instantly her ocm opened up with a voice.

[i]"Identify yourself."[/i]

"This is Darth Ardeur. Sent from Bastion at Moff Sarreti's request. I was told to report to Xaare."

[b][color=red]Tag: Sinre or Typo [/color][/b]

10. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

"Major Temment, Garqi was abandoned by the Alliance after the First Battle of Taris. All you've recieved in return was a hundred Jedi and four hundred commando's. The Alliance isn't interested in recapturing your three sectors. I can call a retreat, but we won't be leaving unless the Alliance agree to too."

"As far as an equal withdraw is concerned, I cannot order one without approval from command. However I believe they may agree to an equal pullout like you have suggested. I will go ahead and forward this information to them." With that he nodded to Nasca and pulled out a comlink which was relayed from a comm satelite and he sent the information. While waiting for a response from command he said, "If this war continues I fear it will lead to the destruction of both sides."

11. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Jorgon~ Aboard personal Flagship

The bomb had been shipped from the planets surface, and then exploded. A signal had been detected, and triangulated to the Works region, Intel passing an attempt to scatter the signal. The suspect building had been tagged, and the Galactic Alliance Guard waited for Jedi orders to push on it.

"Orders, sir? We have four shuttles with twenty soldiers in each aboard, as well as thirty Galactic Alliance Guards and an assault ship. We may need fighter cover, not so sure."

Master Jorgon sat down.

" Give them fighter cover." Master Jorgon said. " Give the order to push on the building. Make it snappy. Check it, in and out. If anything goes wrong. I want those men pulled out of there immeately. You hear me Admiral? Immeadtely!

TAG: Sinre

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Master Yinngle

"Master Yinngle, you haven't left Coruscant for a century. Are you prepared for the real world?"

Master Yinngle looked up at the healer. He knew what was going on in the galaxy. He had fought many battles before, suffered many wounds, won many victories, and suffered many defeats. He knew what the real world was about. Yet, he smiled at the healer.

" Yes," He said. " Many years I have lived. And many things I haved learned. Face the real world, I have. Many years ago it was. But have my bearings I still do. Have my power I still do, but most of all, have my street sence I do. Worry about me you should not. Fine I will be."

Master Jorgon got on the shuttle and sat down on a chair. He closed his eyes and waitied for the other Jedi to accompany him.

TAG: Sinre, Winged_Jedi

12. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Galactic Emperor Roan Fel III

"This news of the Alliance fleet movements is a welcome one. It shows them as yet unadjusted to the new balance of power in the galaxy. Their focus ought to be at home, but they are instead aiming to knock their enemies out of the war in as quick a succession as possible. They do not realize this leaves them open for a concentrated strike."

"I will take the first fleet--the Royal Mandate armada--alone to the Core. It should be sufficient, though additional forces ought to be placed on a standby alert just in case. Our goal is to draw the Alliance fleets outward: as already the forces guarding the Perlemian have left."

"Moff Sarreti--you are to contact our Verpine ally and request for him to use his newly captured interdictor to block access to the Perlemian once the Empire has traveled down. This will make it impossible for the Alliance to quickly reinforce the capital. It will also force them to divide their forces into three if they hope to suceed. And when Coruscant falls, Anaxes and Corulag do as well--and with their leadership gone, the Core will fall into the Imperial lap."

"Honored allies: you are in an ideal position to draw the Alliance out and occupy their attention. Doubtless you worry them. Give them cause to worry some more."

TAG: All at mofference

13. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    Judal Crane

Jedi Temple, Coruscant

"That's a lightsaber cut. But your mission took you to Hapes...what in the Force happened to you?"

"I believe the phrase is 'Sith happened'," replied Judal with a dark chuckle. "Krayt himself, actually. Perhaps I was lucky it was only an arm."

His datalink beeped, and he noted a message to head to the hangar.

"If you'll excuse me," he said, bowing his head to the trio. "Take care on your missions, friends. May the Force be with you."

He left.

Half an hour later he arrived at the hangar bay, out of breath. He was on another mission, apparently. He would have felt proud at the Council's faith in him, but he simply forgot in the haste of it all. He felt like he'd only just arrived back, and now he was off again. He hadn't even got a droid replacement for his arm yet.

Before he knew it he was boarding the shuttle, and Master Yinngle was already waiting inside.

"I hope I didn't keep you," said Judal. "I didn't realise I would be returning to Hapes quite so soon."

Tag: Ki_Undi_Mundi, Sinre

14. Ki_Undi_Mundi

Ki_Undi_Mundi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2006
    IC: Master Yinngle

"I hope I didn't keep you," said Judal. "I didn't realise I would be returning to Hapes quite so soon."

Master Yinngle smiled at his comment.

" Fine it is Judal. Worry you should not. Depart soon we will. Know who I am you do?"

Master Yinngle looked into Judal's eyes.

TAG: Winged_Jedi, Sinre

15. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Hespar Kessler, Temple, Bastion

He raised himself and eyed his superior.
    ?Master, we have captured a Jedi. A dangerous man, called Ratep Sentarin. The Sith wanted o get hold of him, but I . . . I wasn´t willing to hand them a prisoner of the Empire. He is here in the Temple. In our custody. I . . . have a personal history with this Jedi, as you surely remember and I know him as one of their more aggressive members. I am afraid, if we hand them Sentarin, he could be . . . turned.? Hespar gasped the last words almost. ?Much like Eydan was . . . !? He added. ?I suggest keeping him hidden as long as possible, but wanted to report to you, immediately for further instructions, Master.?

Caleb Brandl entered the building and handed a datapad to him. He took it and read through it. ?It seems another Jedi will be brought here, too.? He sighed. ?How shall we proceed, Master??

Tag: Sinrebirth

OOC: Sorry I needed so long. Darth RL had conspired against me

16. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin
    Imperial Knight Temple, Bastion

Ratep sat down on the bench and rested his back against the cell wall. He folded his arms and stared at the floor with a despondent gaze. What an interesting situation he was in. He didn't see anything that would allow an escape other than a full on fight to an exit. That wouldn't work, so Ratep was content - for the moment - to sit and rest.

Unfortunately, that's when his thoughts begin to run amok. He began replaying in his mind the recent events. Hespar. Who would've thought that he would run into his former apprentice right here, right now? It was the Will of the Force that did it, mockingly thought Ratep. At least that's what all his Jedi brethren would say. Ratep couldn't care less if it was the will of a microbe that made the arrangement.

What he certainly thought was interesting was how it seemed that the Imperial Knights - at least the ones he encountered - weren't on the same page as everybody else. In some ways it seemed that some were just as surprised and distressed as the Jedi that Sith were in the ranks of the Empire. Obviously the Sith did something to get themselves in, and obviously not everyone was on board with that. Maybe Ratep, or, on a grander scale, the Jedi and the Alliance could use that to their advantage. Now that the true enemy has shown itself, it was time to stop this bickering and defeat it. And with how some of these Imperial Knights were keeping him from the Sith, well, Ratep started to think that perhaps that they would be valuable allies in the inevitable final confrontation.

Ah yes, keeping him from the Sith. How gallant and kindly of his former apprentice. At least if Ratep was naive enough to think that. No, he knew his apprentice. He remembered the arguments that they had engaged in before Hespar left the Order. His apprentice was in constant fear that Ratep was on the "dark path." Ratep smirked at the thought. Hespar wanted to keep him away from the Sith not for his former master's safety, but because Hespar feared that his former master would join their ranks.

"Oh Hespar," quietly spoke Ratep. "As much as you might not want to admit it, you know me better than that."

A violent scowl erased the smirk. He would never be a part of the Sith.

He would be the death of them.

TAG: Sinre? Fin?

17. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate chamber/ Bastion

Kreassk listened intently on Roan Fel?s words, trying to discern the Galactic Emperor?s true feelings as well as the plans he was gleaming from them.

Doubtless now that the Sith had shown themselves the Jedi order would concentrate on confronting and defeating them. It wasn?t foolish to think that if the Sith were eliminated that it would cause an end to the war. After all through out history the wars that have swept over the galaxy have been by the instigation or agitation of the Sith.

The Sith were a perfect distraction, and would leave the core wide open for the Empire to take. If they had the core the Imperials could dictate any terms they wished to the alliance. He had to get that information to the Jedi as soon as possible.

Though there was some hope. Roan Fel in the tone of his voice and body language suggested that he did not trust the Sith as implicitly as the foolish Moffs in the chamber did.

Though he may be reading too much into it. He wished he was a better student of human mannerisms.

Tag: Sinre, any at the Mofference

18. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    Galactic Emperor Roan Fel III

The Emperor was a shrewd judge of character, as well as a skilled Force user. He caught the Jedi prisoner by the eye and shook his head minutely. If the Sith so much as suspected him as a spy, they would ask to execute him. The Emperor would prefer that the Jedi stay alive, but were he to report what went on in this room that could not be allowed to happen.

TAG: I-poodoo

19. I-poodoo

I-poodoo Jedi Padawan star 4

May 1, 2001
    IC: Kreassk/ Imperial Senate Chamber/ Bastion

Roan Fel looked at him shook his head in a very small gesture. He at least recognized the situation Kreassk was in, or at least, that was the significance Kreassk gave the gesture.

In response Kreassk nodded his head in an equally small gesture hoping the Emperor would gain the correct meaning: Do as you must, as I will do what I must.

Tag: GAJ

20. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    OOC: Me waits for a Wolf update.:-B

Timberus (TC) Canistia

Timberus peeled backwards as the lightning from the Sith Lord's fingertips raged towards him, almost as if they had a vengeance against him themselves. They passed over his face harmlessly and he pulled himself close to the wall, using it being stuck in a wall to his advantage. Using the few seconds he had, Timberus outstretched the claws in his right hand, holding on to the lightsaber in his left, and shot his hand towards the Sith Lord's face.

Meanwhile, Orbit of Toola...

The group had made their trip last longer than they could possibly hope, waiting for their newly acclaimed leader to at least send them a sign of his existence. The explosions aboard the ship had made it hard for them to get a pinpoint on his life force and now that they were far from Bastion, they hd no hope of contacting or even locating him in the Force, only trying to use their ship's tracker to see if he had made it out. Reluctantly, they focused on securing themselves and headed for the surface of the planet.

Tag: No one

21. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Sigel Dare, Bastion streets

"I'm sorry but you weren't invited to the party. Oh as for sensing vong in the force it can be done Sigel but not in the way your thinking. You have to look for a gap in the force and when you find one you find a Vong."

The Yuuzhan Vong's blow was battered aside, and the warrior snarled. Revan stepped back to the Jedi, who was swimming back into conciousness, and Sigel Dare strode up, slashing low and kicking out, sending the Vong tumbling back. The Vong threw a thud bug, which Sigel was hit in the chest with. She rolled backwards, coming up and blocking the anticipated blow.

The attack was, as Revan had probably divined, a feint. A second Yuuzhan Vong warrior bounded out of the debris, twirling his amphistaff. "Leave, now, Imperial. This war is not yours."

TAG: Sabith
    ---
    IC: Mohrgan, Bastion

?Master, we have captured a Jedi. A dangerous man, called Ratep Sentarin. The Sith wanted o get hold of him, but I . . . I wasn´t willing to hand them a prisoner of the Empire. He is here in the Temple. In our custody. I . . . have a personal history with this Jedi, as you surely remember and I know him as one of their more aggressive members. I am afraid, if we hand them Sentarin, he could be . . . turned. Much like Eydan was . . . ! I suggest keeping him hidden as long as possible, but wanted to report to you, immediately for further instructions, Master.?

Master Mohrgan raised an eyebrow at Kessler. "I see. The Sith are our allies in full, Knight Kessler, so we will co-operate fully." At the same time, Mohrgan gave him a look that was both chastising and sympathetic. Mohrgan was no fan of the alliance himself.

Caleb Brandl strode into the hologram, and brought more bad news. ?It seems another Jedi will be brought here, too. How shall we proceed, Master??

Hespar sighed, and Mohrgan nodded slowly. "Put the Jedi in the same cell, and assign six Imperial Knights to guarding it. I will speak with the Sith about collecting them." He killed the comlink, and prepared to open a channel to the Sith assigned to the Temple. A new transmission cut in, and Mohrgan was instead filled with doubt and confusion. Things had just gotten worse. Much more worse.

--

Daos placed Ratep Sentarin in a cell in the basement of the Temple, protecting it with two other Knights. Daos spoke softly to the other two, and looked at Ratep. "Welcome to your new home, my friend."

--

Darth Maladi escorted Kreassk from the Mofference, keeping a passive face as she did so, not speaking to the Jedi Padawan. There had been some exchange between the Jedi and Emperor, she had sensed as much, but whether it was the Emperor warning Kreassk was one thing, allowing him to escape would be another. Maladi did not care. Her scheme's with Veed and Calixte were designed to keep the Emperor numb in the politics of the war, until the Moff Council was prepared to discard the Emperor.

Taking a short moment, Maladi's speeder took Kreassk to the Temple. Confidently striding into the Temple, she was met by Caleb Brandl, whom had left the comm room, looking concerned. Maladi could sense something inside the Temple, but could not divine what, and from the young man she sensed grave anguish. A decision, perhaps? Perhaps Kreassk would have a greater affinity with whatever it was, as a light sider.

Caleb looked up from his musings at Maladi and the Trandoshan, and blinked. Maladi spoke confidently. "Where is Hespar Kessler?"

The Imperial Knight turned back, looking into the comm room. "Sir Kessler, sir, um, there's a Sith Lady here to see you." Maladi allowed herself a calm smile. This would be entertaining.

TAG: Fin, sprintabm, I-poodoo
    ---
    IC: Knight Nasca, Keep, Garqi

"As far as an equal withdraw is concerned, I cannot order one without approval from command. However I believe they may agree to an equal pullout like you hav

22. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Wolf Sazen, Outside the Council-Chambers, Coruscant

Still in thought and concentrated on his awareness of the force Master Wolf Sazen stepped out into the temple. He was never enthusiastic about his duties in the Jedi Council, but even he undertstood, that this made him an even calmer voice of reason within this comittee of Jedi Masters.
    He saw his Padawan stadning at the main entrance hall. With him was Shado Vao and the newly appointed Knight Typhoon. "Padawan." Wolf neared the boy and smiled. Bowing his head.
    "Good to see you alive, despite all the effort the Sith have made to change that." He eyed the other two.
    "Padawan Vao, your Master will soon be here. He needed a moment for himself. Tough decisions had to be made. Knight Typhoon." He nodded and then gestured for Cade Skywalker to walk a bit with him. "Tell me Padawan, how you are, how do you feel? I have nver authorized you to be taken into a Battle of Bastion, so I wonder how you have experienced it. And your encounted with the Sith." Wolf looked concerned, holding his injured left, still.

Tag: bluebeast, R_Zion, Sinrebirth

23. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    IC: Jaycen Bryce
    Orbit Above Kiffu

~This is Watchman Vornau of Kiffu, identify yourself.~

Nothing was more startling that awaking with a crackling comm board with an unfriendly transmittion commming through. He checked his ship, glad to realise it wasn't brodcasting Imperial Codes. That would have been very bad for him. Not that he couldn't take a squadron or two in a fighter, this was no fighter. It was a run-about with a hyperdrive, and minute weapons systems. To try and fight his way to the surface would be suicide.

"Erm...Watchman, this is Jay Bryce, returning home to check on family and friends down below." Jay and Bryce were both relativly common names. She might not notice. And since he'd had so little time after awakening, he didn't think to look at the name on the transponder codes.

"Requesting Permission to Land." He finished, while rapidly digging for his datapad. He'd need contact names and numbers.

24. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Knight Vornau, Kiffu orbit

"Erm...Watchman, this is Jay Bryce, returning home to check on family and friends down below."

Knight Vornau nodded, gravely. This was happening all the time. Shuttles from unknwon locations, with vague ships. In the first few hours after the bombardment the Alliance had checked each one out, but since had stopped wasting their time with it.

Kiffu had taken a bruising, but was in considerably better shape than the worlds the Confederacy hadn't faced interfence at. Fondor, Thyferra, Duro, Devaron...so many systems devastated by the Confederacy retreat. Caught in his musings, Vornau simply allowed Bryce to land.

"I hope you find your family, Bryce."

TAG: DVC

25. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Andre Hagan

"Knight Hagan," she said slowly, still nursing wounds from the battles. "We wouldn't have been able to do this without your help. Surely there is something I can give you, to repay you. The people of Cassander remember their friends."

Hearing this Andre smiled, "My friend, no gift is nessesary. It was my pleasure and my duty to aid you and I have. However if you still wish to give me something then I will accept it, though it really isnt nessasary. Before I depart I would like to wish you and your people well and may the force be with you."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.