main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 133 ABY - The Dark Odyssey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    shuttle leaving Pergitor

Of course his claws couldn't penetrate their outer shell, the cathar thought as he looked at the grotesque body - make that bodies - of the bug.

Somewhat surprisingly he was standing still, quickly calming down from his primal outburst against the monster to ready himself against the new threat. Calm, but angry. Talia was pointing a gun at his new Imperial comrade. It wasn't that obvious that Glave was an Imperial, so Talia's actions just made U'tek even more suspicious of her motives.

On top of that, the old man that took away Romar to that Vulture a week ago was with Talia and was now pointing a firearm at him. The fact that this lackey of the Vulture knew that Glave was an Imperial didn't surprise him. With that logic, Talia should know as well.

U'tek's mind was made up. No more getting jerked around by anyone. Talia was going to be subdued or killed. He could care less about the old man.

He looked over his tattered trench coat, his sleeves now ripped at the seems after his pounce. He still had his silenced slugthrower pistol at his side and contemplated reaching for it. He decided that the action would be a little too risky at the moment. Instead, it was an appropriate time to play some mind games, but he left his hand at his side in the event he had to grab his gun.

"Talia," he began in a confident voice, "I never knew you very well since I joined the Ranger. You never seemed comfortable with the life of a resistance fighter. But a traitor." He paused for emphasis. "I never had you pegged as that. Especially someone who has a Jedi knight for a spouse."

He turned very slowly so that he could face all three individuals.

"How you know that this human male is a Imperial doesn't surprise me. But what does surprise me, Talia, is that not only did you abandon me, a fellow member of the Alliance, but you also abandoned your husband down there. You obviously had more important obligations to fulfill. And in such times it is when one finds the most unlikely of alliances. Yes, he is an Imperial, and yes, we did try to kill each other in the past, but we have realized that we are not so different in an important way - we don't care to see the galaxy die at the hands of maniacs that happen to have your husband. We intend to stop them, and we will save your husband. That is, unless you have other plans for us, which would be unfortunate. You know that a SpecForce officer is the right pick for a rescue, and now throw in an storm commando on top of that. And don't forget about everyone else. You never seemed one for the death of trillions upon trillions.

"So I'm giving you one last chance to pick sides, Talia. Are you Alliance? Or are you working for the selfish goals of the Vulture? I doubt he cares about getting your husband back."

U'tek was ready to dodge and shoot the old man, but Talia's response was going to decide it all.

TAG: fin

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Hyperspace
    The Rimma Trade Route

Music - Xenly is spreading and spreading and spreading . . .

It were thousands of ships, hidden among hundreds of thousands of freighters and small vessels. They had waited above Karideph for days and watched the planet being eaten alive. Now the traders of the Minos Cluster were eager to get their loads and their ships into the wider galaxy. And asfar away from Karideph as possible.

Nobody realized how many droid controlled ships were among them. Nobody cared.

And soon the first droids began to adjust courses. Rimma 3 was the first planet to report an attack. Clak´Dor and Elrood followed within´hours. from there it began to spread. Like the droidfreighters spread. Some were intercepted, some got lost. But most of Hoole´s 4000 transports reached their destination. And unloaded their deadly cargo.

After two centuries hidden and imprisoned in the caves of the Mestra-Asteroids Xenly was now free. And the galaxy was his hunting ground.

And Xenly was a hungry hunter.

Six hours after Karideph had been liberated over a thousand planets were infested.

Tag: Nobody

[color=crimson]
    [b]Shuttle [/b]
    [i]Between Pergitor and the Ascendancy[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr1Om18sL0E]Music - Leaving Pergitor[/link]

"You dammit fool!" [b]Talia[/b] shouted at [b]U´tek[/b]. Then she looked at [b]Claven[/b] and waved her hand. Hesitating the bearded man lowered his gun. Talia ignored him. "You wanna know how badly I´ve betrayed you, U´tek? Oh I can tell you! I can tell you THAT! Do you feel the air in your lungs? That´s air you´re breathing because of the Vulture! Who warned us over the last motn where the Empire awaited us, hm? Who paid for that Info? Tahnan? The Resistance? Who gave us spare-parts? Who did the intelligence on Gesaril!? Who brought us a new ship when our old one was destroyed, hm? Who? The Vulture! The Resistance send me there. You send me there. To make a deal. To save us. And hell I DID! And I paid with the only thing the Vulture get´s paid with! Servitude! Loyality! I killed for you. I lied for you. All I wanted was to keep you save and get my husband BACK!" She breathed heavy. Wiping the tears from her eyes. "Commandos? Special Forces? Oh U´tek, you do not even know where to look for him? You do not even know how to reach him? What do you do to save my husband? Begin recon-runs? Analyse sensor data? Or just get there guns blazing trying to overrun a man who has killed civilisations before your parents were born? no, we will need help. And guess who will give it to us!?" She nodded. "The Vulture!"

Turning to the Cockpit she sighed. "But you can judge me, if you want. You´re just taking what he offers and leave it to me to pay the prize."

She went away and Claven, raising his brows followed her. His eyes showed disgust for the two soldiers. "I officially hate her." [b]Glave[/b] said to U´tek. And sat back in the passenger seat.

In the aft part they could hear Talia crying.

[b]Tag: sprintabm[/b]

[hr]
    [color=green]
    [b]Ascendancy[/b]
    [i]Hangar[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1BNddf0NcE&feature=related]Music - Return Home[/link]

The shuttle sat down and they could [b]General Tahnan[/b], newly promoted, in his black uniform. Accompanied by thirty-five men security. No other Vong. No men of the Vulture, so far.
    All that was left from the security was there, though. The ramp went down and [b]Commander Keean[/b] left first. His men surrounding [b]Shaper Kiar, Kira Romar[/b] and [b]Selpha Nephrite [/b]in their midst. The young Mandalorian saw that the men awaiting them had armed weapons. And she knew the look of these men. They had seen to many battles. But a life more or less wouldn´t matter to them.

[b]Tahnan[/b], a large Falleen, now pale to the point were he was harldy green and walking on a stick embraced Kira Romar. "Good to have you back." He sighed. And turned his head up to [b

3. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Ascendancy, Hanger

Walking down that ramp he took in the expansive hanger, paying little mind to the honor guard that flanked their descent. He had rarely had the privilage to see something so utterly dead in all his days, even the warriors that stood at attention in the Hanger awaiting to meet them reaked of death...

And not the usual good way of dealers, although the scent of that certainly clung to them, but largely as those already dead. Yet unable to leave their corpses behind and head to the Gate to be Judged, or merely rejected and without the sense to loose their way.

Feeling the partial betrayal his maa'it eyes the epitomi of death clouded over, he stared in facet wonder having long supposed forms of betrayal from any 'ally'. All he had to do was think it, send an impulse secondary and it would stop it, he wondered if he should as his body began crumpling to the floor.

He could feel the bo'tus tightening in his lungs, his shaper's hand twitched, his amphistaff uncoiled partway 'dancing' over his inert form hissing, his whipsting gurgled and slurped at his waist, and his vonduum crab armor clicked slightly as the legs holding his mouth open began to tighten before twisting forcing his slack mouth wide open...

All he had shaped formed the first notes of an uulub symphany of death, and he wondered if he was the only to hear these notes as the tightness formed at the edge of his chest...something he knew would soon become a tight fast squezz in the center.

Darkness began to cloud in, and still he had not sent that impulse. Then as it began to obscure his vision he let the thought go free...Yun-Ne'Shel's Jedai

Then he knew no more as all quieted back down, the pressure passed, and the galaxy and Gates spun madly away from their gathering.

Though never out of sight.

Even without sight they lingered at the edges of his mind.

For whom...?

Me...

Or...

You...

TAG: SirakRomar, Sarge221, bluebeast

4. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Only a short one to celebrate my day in colore . . .

Kira Kara Romar
    Aboard the Ascendancy

The embrace by the weakened Tahnan almost made her cry. She could feel his diminishing lifeforce and his weakness he was not ready to show his men. Or anyone. She knew. And he knew she did. But there was something else, too. Cold dedication. She knew he was about to strike. She had fought at his side. And before she could even open her motuh she heard the shot. And felt the shock of those around Kiar as he collapsed.

So hard to know who´s with you and who is not, right? Zorn´s voice seemed to honestly regret this. Kira did not answer him. She did not feel saddness. But a strong sense of deja vu was here.

"The man collaborates with the Sith." Tahnan said with a low voice and looked at her.

Kira nodded. It wasn´t that easy. But she realized the scene. She had seen it beforei n her vision. The imprisoned Vong. And her. It was beginning. The pieces were falling into place. One by one. Her death was approaching . . .

"It is not that easy, Tahnan. It is not that easy." She whispered and allowed the guards to carry him away. Then she looked at Selpha Nephrite. Someone was about to call her. Kira stepped towards her and smiled. "I will safe Mandalore. I promise." she said and smiled trying not to look sorry. They would never see each other again. Then she turned to General Tahnan. "We must talk." She only said and left. Knowing he would follow.

Tag: Fin, Sarge221, others present

5. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Si Kya
    Asteroid Alpha

Si felt the blade pierce his chest - their chest - and he pulled back his hand, blinking. Not in any emotion, but simply confusion. No - understanding. He had context, the Professor's knowledge, between them, they could unravel the mystery of the Xenly...

Then Vur hit him, and Si fell, rolling into what would become a bruise and accepting it. His eyes opened, and he watched as the Xenly tore apart the Chistori. There was little else he could do. A thud rang out, and the Xenly, startled, fled, their touch on his mind ebbing - making Si feel nearly lonely, for a moment - no, not lonely... Si wondered what he was missing.

It was mingled with the feelings of the Xenly, with his own, but it was so very clear...

Kira...

Si missed Kira.

He felt a ripple of emotion, a surge of something warm and at the same time incredibly dangerous.

Especially down here.

When Si had given up all he was to survive...

Had he thrown away something he never realised he had?

But then Trasc called out, and Si, his eyes more adapted to the immense darkness, came over to the man who Si recognised as Tenk Qatar - wounded, severely.

"Help me Si, he is hurt!"

Si came down to Tenk's side, wincing absently at the cut on his leg as ever, and found Tenk, gone, so far gone, rolling on the floor in pain and terror - no, not just terror... The student grabbed Tenk, feeling the pain in his hands, even as he used the misshapen stump of his hand to pin down Tenk, and he used his still burnt hand to hold at one of his wrists. Si, holding down Tenk, spoke coldly, carefully.

"Tenk, it's me. Si. You need to calm down. The Xenly feed on emotions. You must understand that. You need to stay calm, before they come back... my Professor is here, too." Si looked up at the old man. "Professor, you never told me... you told me the dark side corrupted a Verpine named Xenly - but you never told me..."

Si paused, taking a breath, understanding something so vague and impossible that it couldn't be - that it made no sense at all. That it was so impossible that it could only be true.

"Did Xenly turn the dark side by choice, Trasc?"

TAG: Sarge221, Fin

6. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Asteroid

"Tenk, it's me. Si. You need to calm down. The Xenly feed on emotions. You must understand that."

"I'm calm," Tenk managed to reply, though his voice was just a bit soft, weak. He would live but that shock treatment hadn't been very nice at all.

Having no sight did scare him a bit, but that was when his thoughts were still scattered, everything jumbled from the shock treatment. And the burning at his eye sockets lets not forget that. He kept his eyes closed; it hurt more when they were open anyway and it wasn't like he would be able to see anything if they were open.

But his thoughts came under control, becoming coherent as he tried to see. Not with his eyes but with the Force. Just because a Jedi lost his eyes it didn't mean that he was defenseless; part of the training regime at the Academy was sparring against other students and droids after all. It wasn't as good as using your eyes in some ways, but in other ways it was good to rely on the Force for sight. He hoped that extra training to strengthen his connection with the Force during his exile would help here.

Si and...whoever he mentioned was here. His...Professor was it? They were here. Where? He didn't know. At the moment he just focused on keeping himself calm, drawing what he can from the Force to not only try and make up for his lost sight but to gather his strength as well.

TAG: Sinrebirth, DarkLordoftheFins

-----

IC: Selpha Nephrite
    Ascendancy

Having been getting used to all the shadowy tricks and backstabbings that had been going on throughout this journey, Selpha was a bit on edge. So when she first heard the stun bolt that brought down the scarhead, the Mandalorian's hand immediately went to her Iviin and drew it from it's holster, pointing it directly at who had fired the stun bolt. She couldn't say that she wouldn't have shot at the shooter right then and there, but the discomfort that her not yet fully healed shoulder now sent out caused her to grimace, her finger on the trigger but hesitating to pull it.

"I will save Mandalore. I promise."

Romar and this one guy, Tahnan, were talking but Selpha had kept her gun raised and in hand in case someone decided that she needed to be knocked out next. It was only when the Jedi spoke about Mandalore did the Mandalorian look over at the other woman, saying nothing but her T-shaped visor focused solely on her.

Selpha wanted to hit her. She didn't know why, the sudden desire was just there to give Romar a punch across the face. Maybe she was just that annoyed about....everything. Mandalore, Vulture, Xenly, Hoole, Cley. Whatever it was, something about Romar just made Selpha want to hit her. She just didn't like how Romar looked, how she spoke. Maybe the Jedi was just as tired as she was but something was just...ugh.

Slug her or something, Selpha remained staring at Romar until the Jedi turned and walked away, leaving her to the Nagai that now called to her.

Yeah, later,, Selpha thought to herself, staring at Romar's back before she herself turned and walked over to the Nagai, her weapon still out and ready in her hand. Maybe after whatever this was about she'd try and meet up with Romar again. Why? Talk to her maybe...or give her that punch that she held back on.

"And who would be so interested to talk to me?" Selpha questioned, her attention now on the Nagai. Despite how her weapon now rested at her side, Selpha was ready to bring it up in twitch response and fire a burst right into the Nagai's gut. Stang...maybe she was a bit on edge. With the Vulture nearly killing her, she still desiring her relative's blood, and her home planet being in danger, maybe she was just ready to attack anything and anyone in sight.

Still...the stranger that wished to speak to her was a mystery. There were a few people Selpha knew, and even fewer that she either disliked or killed. Actually, now that she thought of it, the only people she really trusted were her famil

7. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    The Hive
    Mestra-Field

Music - The Story of Xenly

The Professor looked up. "Choice?" Looking down on Tenk Qatar he sighed. "Hard to say, Si. Not much is known. Maybe he had no other path to walk. His people had found out early he was `special´. That he could influence their hives through the force. And they singled him out. Send him to the Jedi. Where he never arrived, Si." The Professor sighed. "Xenly wanted to be a Jedi. But he was there only for weeks and the Jedi Masters were discussing what to do with such a dangerous indiviual, when he was kidnapped and . . . Hoole got him. He turned him. Maybe he was the first person who ever trained him in the arts of the Jedi." The Professor helped Tenk Qatar sit up. "And then they were born. The Children of the Lost Hive. That´s what they called them. It was onyl much later we began calling them like their father. Xenly." He shook his head.

And suddenly one of them was there. A Xenly. Coming out of the shadows and staring at the three men. Hissing. Watching. And withdrawing. The Xenly seemed to be very aware of them. But they did not yet attack. Eventually htey would. Nobody could stay free ofear in this environment forever. "I wonder if he wants to tell us." The Professor whispered.

Tenk felt Xenly around him. All around him. It was the worst place for a Jedi to go blind. For the eyes of the force were blinded. And Tenk´s strnegthened connection seemed to make him only a brighter light to cloud for Xenly. He was everywhere. Like a posojous cloud in the force. the pressure of his presence at any moment in the lower levels of tenk´s consciousness.

This was Xenly´s domain. He had been there for a long time.

Tag: Sinrebirth, Sarge221

[hl=darkred][color=red][b]Chapter Six - The End Of Many Things[/b][/color][/hl]

[hr]

[color=red][b]PSD Overlord[/b]
    [i]Above Karideph[/i][/color]

The [i]Nune[/i]-Class shuttle sat down on the hangar deck and Captain Praer saluted, remaining in that stiff position until the ramp of the ship had set down and the cloaked figure stepped out, mechanical hums echoing every step of Darth Regentis.

"Lord Regentis. Welcome aboard the Overlord. As you ordered, I have taken command of the ship and prepared the fleet for immediate engagment." Praer said and his eyes showed fear as the yellow eyes of the Sith mustered him. "Well done, Captain. Well done." He hissed and looked around. The lines of stormtroopers awaiting him. The officers and their fear in their eyes. Three Star Destroyers and a few support ships. "Lock down the ships. No ship, no matter what is the reason shall enter. We will give the Xenly no point of entry, Cpatain. None. Understood?" He began to walk. Praer followed him with hasty steps. "Yes, Sir." He only replied. "Coruscant has been informed?" He asked. "Yes, Sir." Praer answered again.
    Regentis stopped. "What was their reply?" He asked and turned back to the bulky, small man following him. Cpatain Praer cleared his throat.
    "Contact Lord Wyyrlok, immediately." Praer said. Regentis nodded. And left.

[b]Tag: Nobody[/b]

[hr]
    [i]
    Earlier . . . [/i]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DtVBD6W5_A&feature=related]Ascendancy-Theme[/link]

[color=blue][b]Holoroom[/b]
    [i]Ascendancy[/i][/color]

The man in the hangar had answered without much interest. He had simply said: 2I think it´s your father."

When Selpha had arrived he had send a message, as the communication had broken down. The Sith were jamming the signal.

[b]Selpha[/b] watched the message for the third time and she still couldn´t believe there was so much fear in her father´s eyes. "They have come at dawn. We have [i]czhcccchhh[/i] but they have spread fast. Mand[i]czhhh[/i]ore has ordered to withdraw. But we cannot hold out much longer before [i]crzhchhhhn[/i] . . ." He father got a message from someone outside the holocam´s sensor. He nodded and took his helmet into both hands. "Selpha, we´re loosing. If [i]crrrrzccc

8. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar & Vejouhn Tahnan
    Quarters

"You don´t look good." It was the first statement that left her lips. She regretted having even said it, but it was too obvious.

Tahnan nodded. "A week, two at best." Tahnan replied. no sense in lying to a Jedi. Even though he wished that wasn´t the case right now. "My lungs are slowly . . . only the medics keep me alive. But my body can´t take them forever." Tahnan sighed and avoided eye contact.

Another dead. Another friend gone, Kira. Another one you did not save. "I am sorry."

"Yeah, me too." Tahnan send her a smile. Then looked up at her. "I wanted to talk to you about the ship. The crew. My men, Kira." He cleared his throat. "I would like to . . ."

"I can´t." Kira said before he could speak out his request for her to take command.

"You can´t." He repeated her words.

"I am not meant to. There is something else I must do. And I´ll need your help." Kira said, smiling sad. Tahnan nodded.

"Kill another badguy, win another day, defeat another enemy?" Tahnan sat down and folded his hands. "It is refreshing you have changed so little." He laughed out, but without true happiness.

"You have no idea." She only answered and sat down on the other side. "I need to do this. If I don´t you will all pay the price."

"Okay. you have beaten him before right? On Roon. Why not again?" He nodded. Calming himself with that thought.

"I . . . must confront him." Was her only reply. She couldn´t get herself to answer truthfully. That she had no chance against the ancient Dark Jedi. "It is my destiny. Maybe it always was. I must stop the Xenly and kill Hoole."

"I am not good in this destiny thing, Kira."

"Neither am I. That´s why I try not to ruin it all." They stared at each other for a moment then both laughed.

"Remember Borosk? Our first mission? That´s when all this began, right?" He leaned forward. "It was a more simple time back then."

"It was a good day. I met a friend and found a destiny. We saved Skywalker, remember? A few weeks later over Bastion.

"How could I forget. How could I, Kira." He looked up. Kira reached out and touched his hand. He sighed. "I . . . " He searched for his words. Treid to find the appropriate terms to say what he felt . ..

"I know. I know." She said and hung her head. "I need to go soon. And I need a few things of you." Looking up, Tahnan straightened himself.

"Whatever you need, Jedi Romar." His voice had become firm. A bit joking.

"You will hate it." She answered with a smile.

"Of course I will." He answered then.

And both laughed.

Tag: Myself, later

9. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Ascendancy, Cells

Waking up was painful, but life was pain and pain...a pleasure and way to meditate upon the god's and life. At first the voice he heard he thought might be his own, musing as a prisoner that one hasn't action to do with are given to.

But it wasn't.

As the voice locked in his mind, recognizing that timbre, that insufferable use of the basic and forceless tongue...he knew...Melmot. How? Danced in his mind as he rose to a sitting position to look at the man, covered in new robes, standing beyond the energy field.

"The Ganar gave you a reprieve? To talk with me..." Grunting he pulled at his skin with his eight fingered hand, relishing the pain that brought focus to his thoughts. "To tell me there are only me and her left. Excuse me while ask elaboration, some guidance of the favored dead who has sacrificed enough for the living and god's to stand once more here." he smiled in return, his lips curled with the pain that still sung through his body.

The Jedai had spoken of such things as being able to return from the dead if briefly, but then one of them had become the Protector and Guardian of the Gate...such was expected for one's own people. As for Melmot...as for Melmot he had such grace in his esteem if but for his long death that ended honorably. Honorable even for a Yuuzhan-Vong, that he no more begrudged or feared the likely spector before him than his own armor...something he checked now to see what was still with him now.

TAG: Fin

10. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    shuttle between Pergitor and the Ascendancy

"I officially hate her."

"Yeah," was all U'tek was able to muster up as a response to Glave. He was still standing in the same spot, now mulling over everything that Talia was ranting about.

There were advantages in being in the lower ranks of any organization, one of them being blissfully ignorant of any drug deals that may be going on up top. U'tek had found himself rapidly thrusted into the positon of higher rank amongst the Sunlight Ranger, and now he was becoming more aware of the drug deals. He didn't understand why Romar and the kid, Si, were given away to the Vulture, and he didn't like it at all. And it was all for the Ascendancy. Talia spoke of doing more deals between the Vulture and Colonel Tahnan, and it all infuriated the cathar. The Vulture was a known rogue, an entity that only cared for itself. The Alliance, especially Tahnan's group, has been in dire need of help and allies, but the Vulture was no ally. It was like going back to the days of corruption before the Republic fell and the Empire took over.

The thought only infuriated U'tek more. Trying times didn't mean one had to lower their standards and morals. The strongest kept those. The strongest kept their honor. He felt very little sympathy for Jedi Qatar's wife at the moment. She likely had good intentions at the beginning, but now she had obviously lost her way. All of this made U'tek question Tahnan's leadership abilities even more. And, reluctantly, he abandoned his plan of killing or subduing the Vulture duo; they weren't a threat anymore as obvious by the emotional stability of one of them, and if Talia was right, he didn't want to find out what the repercussions would be for killing two of the Vulture's people. Nevertheless, he kept one hand on his sidearm from then on.

He angrily took off his torn trench coat and threw it onto the floor, and then went into the cockpit. The human female's sobbing didn't help his anger at all. If anyone was in there, he avoiding looking at them. All he did was look at the navicomputer. Seeing that they were indeed headed back to the Ascendancy, he walked back into the cabin and sat in a seat across from Glave.

"Tell me, Glave," the cathar said, gruffer than usual, "was your siding with the Sith Imperials a matter of survival? Because after this, it seems that the Fel Imperials will be all you have left."

TAG: fin

11. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Ascendancy, Holoroom

"If crrrrzcccch do anything about them, hurry. Or there won´t crzccchh left."

She should've killed the frakkin' Jedi when she had the chance.

That was the first thing that went through Selpha's mind at the end of the recording. Once she was told of who the sender was, she had nearly smashed the Nagai right into the deckplates to get him out of her way. And throughout that message, hearing about what was going on at Mandalore, a cloud of emotions welled up around her as she remained very, very still. Anger, hatred, fear, despair.

A cry of outrage broke her silence as she raised her armored gauntlets and smashed them into the machinery with a loud crash. That one act of violence didn't appease her and her armored foot kicked out as well to abuse the communications.

Hoole, Romar, Vulture, Cley. They were responsible for all of this. This was what Mandalorians had learned. What they've tried to avoid. Leave the Jedi and the Sith to their wars, let the galactic factions squabble and cheat each other, just sit by the side lines and profit from the so-called 'powers' of the galaxy as they destroyed each other. But do not get involved.

Cley screwed that up alright. He got involved with the Vulture, and once that was done moved onto Hoole for his own goals and power. And now because of him Mandalore was going to burn.

And Romar. Fierfek! She should've taken the Vulture's offer, put one in the Jedi's back when she had the chance. Romar was the center of all this. For Hoole, for the Vulture, for Cley. If she had taken the Vulture's offer then, killed Romar, she would've been able to warn the Mandalorians. Maybe to give them a better fight, an advanced warning to evac, whatever!

As she hammered the machinery a bit more, Selpha's vision - which had gotten the telltale redness - cleared and so did her senses. Slowly, she came to realize that no matter what the outcome would've been on Karideph, the Xenly had already arrived if the time of the message was any clue. Besides, it was said that no messages or ships could get out of the system either way. Even if she accepted the Vulture's offer, killed Romar, got what she wanted, it would've been far too late.

So what now? Mandalore was being taken over by those freaks and there was nothing she could do about it.

But Romar...one of the targets of her anger was nearby. Slowly, Selpha calmed herself, straightening herself out and getting her breathing under control.

Romar had said that she could save Mandalore. Take out Hoole and the Xenly would stop right? But now what? Did they even have any idea where Hoole was? How far? Mandalore could be written off the frakkin' map by the time they got to him.

He wants Romar.

The thought managed to be as clear as crystal, popping into her mind. And because of that, a whole new line of thoughts appeared concerning the Jedi. Hoole wanted Romar. So what then? An obvious answer popped into her mind and Selpha's hand ached for one of her weapons.

She might have just lost Mandalore. Her home. Her family. Why should she let Hoole have what he wanted?

Her hands curling into fists, Selpha did an about face and marched out of the holoroom, her footsteps quick and deliberate.

She needed a chat with Romar. How it was going to end she'll find out soon.

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins

12. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ordered by Fin and written by him in large parts . . . well, actually we´re fighting who gets the keyboard.

Kira Kara Romar
    Corridors of the Ascendancy

There were Yuuzhan Vong on board. Warriors and shapers. And mercenaries of the Vulture. His men had no idea their Boss had been on Karideph and followed orders and supported Tahnan, for now. There were also the Resisters. But actually the ship was quite empty.

Tahnan had given her what she needed. As she had expected. Then she had left him to die. The Resistance soon needed a new leader. The galaxy did, maybe.

Selpha and her anger were very present in the force. Very present. Kira did not avoid her. She did not avoid anything. She needed to talk to Kiar. But the confrontation with the Mandalorian was inevitable.

Seeing her coming down the corridor Kira Romar unclipped Selpha´s mothers lightsaber from her belt and threw it to wards Selpha. "Thanks. I think from now on my own one will do." Kira smiled and stood before the young mandalorian woman. Her arms folded. Her dusty black combat suit and lightsaber were all she was wearing now. She felt naked. As if anybody could see what she was about to do. She felt guilty. And she loved it. She had felt so many things on Roon. But not enough guilt. Not enough.

Never enough

"Anything I can do for you, Selpha?"

Tag: Sarge221

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Corridor of Ascendancy

Selpha raised a hand and caught the lightsaber that was tossed to her. She hadn't said anything yet, having just simply walked down the corridor that she had found Romar in and catch the lightsaber hilt that was tossed to her. Though silent, how she gripped the lightsaber said what she was feeling. Her grip was like a vice over the weapon and even though she wasn't wearing a crushgaunt it looked as if she was trying to crush it nonetheless. Slowly, however, she finally displayed movement as she placed the lightsaber hilt back in it's proper position behind her back.

And then there was just more silence. Her thoughts swimming about with all the possibilities on what to do at this very moment, Selpha's violet eyes glanced up and down at Kira's combat suit.

"Mandalore's is under attack by the Xenly."

The anger was there, hammering against her behind those words, trying to convince her to draw her weapon and just shoot at this very moment. Her fingers clenched and unclenched, wishing to to do just that nonetheless.

"What are you going to do?"

TAG: SirakRomar, DarkLordoftheFins

14. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Corridor, Ascendancy

She stared at Selpha Nephrite, feeling the other womans anger. Her fury.

"What are you going to do?" Selpha demanded to know. Kira looked at her. And was shocked at how Selpha´s anger was answered by her own.

Mandalorians, Yuuzhan Vong, all wanted that she saved their people. For them.

"What shall I do? Protect my people, Selpha? Who are my people? The Mandalorians? Your people had their share in genocides, if I remember correctly. You have followed nobody than yourself and honored war above all other things. What? Are you frightened now that you have found someone who is far worse than you? Someone born for war? Someone who is so dangerous and so cunning he laughs about you guys and your fancy armors and simply eats your planet alive? Now you want the Jedi to help you? Or the Yuuzhan Vong, for whom we have fought before? Or for the galaxy that watched the Jedi fall and didn´t care? For whom should I fight, Selpha? For who? For you, who has the urge to kill me? For the Vulture? For the Sith?Everybody I loved is dead. My husband! My friends, my Master! My best friend won´t survive the week and my order has been destroyed. Has any of you helped us then? Where have you been? So what am I going to do? Perhaps I should do nothing and just watch you deal with Hoole yourselves. Because you created Hoole. You created the galaxy he could grow in, he could develop in. You have killed the Jedi and left yourself helpless through that. Where are the great Mandalorians now, hm? Where are the proud Vong? Where the soldiers of the Empire? In the end you all come to me. A Jedi." She breathed out and lowered her eyes. "But a Jedi does not care who he defends. All life is sacred, for all life is connected through the living force. You will never understand that. That´s why you need me. So I will go and fight for the living. Again. And again. For life! Even though it has nothing to offer to me, anymore. And I will die. I´ve seen it, Selpha. If I win, I will die. But for a Jedi they say, there is no death. Only the force." She passed Selpha. "Which is kinda worse." The words spitted out.

So angry? Darth Zorn´s voice was amused. Very amused. Why could the dead Sith Lord not stay silent?

Tag: Sarge221

15. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Note: I´ll write you two 124ABY guys a PM tomorrow to clear out path from here . . . until then I´ll postpone my next update . . .

Hoole
    Asteroid Alpha

Xaven Oberone was furious. "You dare to command me? Who do you think you are! Do not underestimate my . . . ."

Hoole´s head was hurting. His heart was beating. He did not listen to the man. Only felt his emotions echo in the force and in Xenly. His fingers massaged his forehead. The aching did not vanish. Interrupting the massage Hoole waved with his index finger and slowly turned. Straightening his body.

"Power?" He asked and looked into the widened eyes of Xaven Oberone. In the force he felt him vanish. His shock still echoing in his fading presence. His neck had broken like a stick, when Hoole had wished it to. And as the body hit the ground he looked up to the four remaining High Priests. Oberone´s spineless lackey´s. Now all afraid of him.

"Order your men to defend the station at any cost. And I´ll let you life." Hoole knew they would. He felt their scared souls thank whatever strange entity they worshipped. Then he turned to Azuar Nephrite. Two of her Lancers brought the High Priests out. "Additional 1000 men. I see where we can use them." She nodded, her helmet under her arm. In full armor.

"Your father?"
    Hoole asked and stepped to an energy field separating the command station from the hive. Outside in the shadows he could feel Xenly. Waiting for him. He also felt Si Kya, his Mentor and Tenk Qatar.

"He hasn´t reported back from Karideph. His men said he is presumed dead"
    her voice showed no emotion while saying so.

"No." Hoole Said and did not take his eyes away from the dark outside. It´s black void reflecting in his equally dark eyes. He did not show the pain he had. But it was there.

"I will take command over Black Lance until he returns."
    Azura said."Two Waycrest-Classes have escaped Karideph, Master. The Bloody Banner and the Clawfinger. They are prepared to defend us against any eventual attack." She seemed proud of her two ships.

Hoole was disappointed in her lack of understanding. "Eventual?" He hissed.

"Once they attack I mean. I have not doubted your vision, Master." She bowed her head. He nodded.

Hoole finally turned. "Leave." He said and she did without hesitation. The ships were useless. Xenly would defend himself.

Tag: Myself

16. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Ascendancy, Corridor

Selpha didn't say a word in reply when Romar finished, the other Jedi walking past her.

The Force?

The itch that had taken hold of her hand was finally appeased as Selpha's palm was filled with the grip of her PK02 when Romar put some distance between them. Drawing the weapon from it's holster, Selpha turned to look at the Jedi before raising her weapon and pointing it right at her.

"I want to so very badly shoot you right now. Need you?" Selpha questioned, the anger still there but she still managed to get the mocking tone that she now summoned up. "That's the problem! It's not just you, it's every Jedi, Sith, all of you that put so much into that Force of yours!"

"Oh sure, a long time ago we Mandalorians managed to get a few extinctions under our belt but what about you? The galaxy only had to deal with one Mandalorian War but how many times has the galaxy had to deal with a war between Jedi and Sith? Let's not forget how many of those said wars were started by you; when one of you would get a temper tantrum and assume that you could take over the galaxy. Because you had the Force. Not sure if I have enough fingers to count how many there were."

"When you look at the galaxy's greatest genocides and other examples of inhumanity, what comes to your mind? The Mandalorians that killed those species that you hadn't cared about at all? What about Telos, Taris, Alderaan, or whatever the more popular choices are that had a Sith or Jedi-turned Sith hand behind them? I still wonder if those tales about a whole system being obliterated because of a Sith are really tales. And now we have a race of bugs that wish to devour planets! Because of the Force. All because of that Force! It's an abomination! I realized that when I had first been touched by it and why I refused to have anything to do with it!"

Beneath her mask, Selpha gritted her teeth as her finger rested on the trigger, wanting so desperately to pull it. "Need you? Ask for help? I didn't come here for that at all! Hoole wishes to destroy Mandalore so it's only obvious that I destroy what he wants. He wants you doesn't he? Take control of the Xenly for him I believe the Vulture mentioned? I have an idea of my own. I could kill you, let Hoole have fun with his freaks while he can, let him cleanse the galaxy a bit I think. Why not? What has anyone else done for us? We only took care of ourselves, any Mando problems that came were fixed by Mandos. And those bugs like Force users don't they? Even better! Mandalore may be consumed but something like that won't stop us! We have avoided extinction for thousands of years despite everyone doing their best to make it different! Let the Xenly feast on the lot of you, rid the galaxy of every single one of you once and for all! A harsh lesson perhaps, but it'll allow people to get a nice, good look at what exactly the Force is and what they should do with their problem finally solved."

Shoot, her mind told her, over and over again, urging the Mandalorian to add that one pound of pressure to the trigger that would send the slugs flying. Shoot!

"Makes so much sense..."

The gun having been held in such a tight, unwavering grip, it just suddenly dropped as Selpha's arm fell back to her side.

"Course, the offer that Vulture made of putting a bullet in you earlier made sense too," Selpha growled, one of her armored boots kicking at one of the corridor walls in frustration. "Been wishing that I hadn't helped you ever since we got off of Karideph."

TAG: SirakRomar, DarkLordoftheFins

17. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Corridors, Ascendancy

Kira felt Selpha´s urge to kill her. And the force rushing inot her the moment the danger for her life began to build. It was frightening how ofter this was happening now. Even more frightening was how used she was to it.

Not with her gun, Kira. You´ll die through a blaster. Zorn - still amused -whispered into her mind.

Kira had become good in ignoring him. But her lightsaber wanted to jump into her hand. A part of her prepared to grab Selpha and kill her. Her mind just listened to her. Selpha´s fantasies of the Xenly killing all Jedi. Was it what Hoole wanted? Xenly felt drawn to many things. Power. Fear. Anger. And the Mandalorians were aggressive people. The insectoid harbingers of death would surely find on Mandalore something to link themselves to. They would bring the warriors of the planet the battle of their lives. The idea of what was happening there . . . happening everywhere was another thing frightening her. So many things frightened her.

Fear is a path to the Dark Side. She reminded herself. And turned her head to Selpha. It is alos a path to Xenly, too. Why am I the only one . . .

Kira did not allow herself to finish that thought.

"Been wishing that I hadn't helped you ever since we got off of Karideph." Selpha spitted at her. Yes, the young woman had made a mistake. The Vulture was much closer to the ways of the Mandalorians than her. Kill to solve your problems. Murder is the way of those not knowing the path of life.

All alone. If they only knew . . .

"We all made our mistakes." Kira answered and the force began to grow less intense, again. A wave of her hand and the console at the war blinked red. The blast door behind Kira began to close. "Someone will soon correct yours." Kira said with a das smile and watched Selpha until the blastdoor was shut, seperating the two young women. She could not trust the Mandalorian. She would not trust her, again. And she would never see her again. When Selpha had vanished she turned and continued her walk towards her last ally. As untrustworthy as they all had been lately.

Hoole is awaiting you, Kira. Destiny awaits you.

Bitterness crept into her mind for a moment. Kira was afraid to die. But there was no other pass left. She couldn´t leave the galaxy to the Xenly. And what had she to loose? The galaxy was full of people wanting her dead. And nobody to life for, anymore.

"May the force be with you, Selpha Nephrite." She whispered to herself. The woman couldn´t hear her anymore.

The force was all left now. She once more served her cruel master. The force had once more chosen her to kill.

Alone.

Using the code Tahnan had give to her, she opened the entrance to the cell-block . . .

Tag: Sarge221, Fin (whenever I can go on to the next meeting)

18. Sir_Draco

Sir_Draco Jedi Master star 4

Aug 19, 2007
    ooc: and I am back for one last post. Finale-Chapter reapperarance. Fin is doing this game LOST-style . . . have a GREAT FINALE GUYS, GIRLS!!! I ENVY YOU!!!!

Melmot . . . Quin Vos
    Netherworld . . . Chaos . . . Ascendancy

"Yes I will." Melmot nodded. Then looked up and his human eyes, no yellow anymore in them, but brilliant blue, showed sadness. "Listen, because we have little time." Folding his hands and stepping through the energy field before him he began to speak.

"Only two is the most relevant thing to happen. Because that is what the powers that are, whatever you call them, are always doing. They guide us. Until there are only two left. One to fight for the living, one to fight for death. I hiped I would be the champion. But I am not pure in my thoughts. Not dedicated enough. If I am honest, I could have chosen both sides. You instead believe in the need to destroy Yarong. Xenly. Darkness. The Hunger. Whatever you call him. You are chosen to stop him. Eloa Lan has been chosen to spread him. Kira has been chosen to destroy him and Hoole to make sure he remains in the galaxy. We are all chosen in our own way. The power behind it all have all given us our place in this. And now you must leave this cell and find the False Prophetess. To defeat her, you must seek her out in the deepest dark of Xenly´s realm. There her plans come to frution. And only there you can make them fail. In a few seconds you will wake up. And wonder if this dream was real at all. Kira Romar will enter the room and ask you to help her. She is traveling to the same dark place. To face her own trials. Together you will enter the dark place. Divided you will leave. Prepare to face a god, Laaxtin Kiar. Because that is what you are meant to do. Prepare for the worst." Melmot smiled. A sympathetic smile. Kiar had seen his evil and sinister grin quite a few times, but this was the calm smile of someone knowing he handed a task to great to a friend. "May the force be with you and may the gods look on you and be proud, shaper Kiar."

He did not fade. His vanished as the sound of opening doors wakened Shaper Kiar up.

Tag: Mitth-Fisto

19. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Ascendancy, Corridor

Damn Jedi.

Still wishing that she shot Romar, Selpha turned her back on where the Jedi had disappeared and marched off. Always plotting, always dealing with forces - no pun intended - that they misunderstood so much, and always messing up the galaxy just a bit more. And just arrogantly assuming that all they did was right. Because of the Force.

The urge to turn back around and take the shot that she had just refused to take was still there but the Mandalorian kept marching.

Why are they always surprised when they get wiped away from the galaxy now and again? The galaxy doesn't want them. Like cockroaches. Just pests that you don't want, try to exterminate now and again, but they keep on coming.

Course, the same could be said about Mandalorians, Selhpa admitted. Even though we don't blow up a planet or make all-consuming bugs when we're involved.

Should really go back and shoot her.

Forget it. She had her chances - two to be exact - and if she hadn't shot Romar then she wasn't going to do it now. Maybe later she would get a better chance at doing so.....if there was a later.

So what now? She was a Mandalorian that no longer had a contract as her employer was probably dead. Her bodyguard duties were pretty much shot out of the water. Mandalore was under attack but there was no way that she was going to get there as soon as she wanted to.

Choice was obvious then. This ship and thus Romar were heading out to take the fight to Hoole and the Xenly so it was only fitting that she went along for the ride. As she marched along the corridors of the Ascendancy, Selpha made an abrupt turn to start heading in the direction that she assumed was the armory.

She had been thinking of getting a couple flamethrowers lately. She'll see what else she can use to squash some bugs.

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins

20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Ascendancy Cell/Netherworld Visitation Suite

Siting there he felt the surrealness of the situation start to set in, but he kept his faith...that in some way this wasn't an illusion or trick of the mind. After all he had no clue that Melmot's eyes were dispecibly blue, or that in the end he was little more undecided about the Yarong/Xenly situation.

What surprised him was that to Melmot some of what he revealed seemed to be a surprise or grand revelation, but when he thought of the god's it all made perfect sense. As the twins, the lovers and many other representations of duality were seen there, and always the two struck a balance in a fashion that was known as the Great Dance. So the Prophetess was to be his dance partner, the one he would have to check from turning her small part into a spread grand finale. Romar was to be partnered to Hoole, to bring a lasting end.

He was to expect his partner though to be a god, and that smile he showed though much to odd on fine features of one that hasn't even left their creche was still recognizable. He had given it in the past and received it many times as well. It was the look given to those that you were sending to their doom, to a task too great for them on the off chance that the gods would intercede to make it possible for success.

As Melmot disappeared his eyes opened at the hiss of the door, opening open eyes he grunted as he sat up. Experiencing the pain still as clear, the marks on his hands as deep. Time to try the ghost, "Hello Kira Romar. You are the first I see from waking, will you have of me for my aid? Us two against Eloa Lan and Hoole."

Speaking with certainty he didn't feel he waited to see if what was a dream was not a dream, if Ganar had taken a measure into his life by giving Melmot passage.

TAG: Sirak, Fin

21. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Cell Block, Ascendancy

Kira had waited for him to wake up. She had not known why, but it seemed right not to disturb his sleep.

"Hello Kira Romar. You are the first I see from waking, will you have of me for my aid? Us two against Eloa Lan and Hoole."
    He asked without looking at her. She wondered what had betrayed her presence.

"Hello." She replied, through the humming energy field of the cell. "Yes, I need your help. I need you to bring me there and trade me for the safety of your planet. I need you to surrender me to our enemy. She will be there. The Dark Prophetess. As will Xenly." She sighed. Kira ha known when Kiar was downed in the hangar it had to be him. Selpha was too unreliable, everybody else would not be believable. But she was sure Hoole watched the ship. Every step they were doing here. How could he not be aware of them.

And that Kiar was considered a traitor made him a perfect match. That Hoole couldn´t read the Vong in ehom the force was still absent would be useful, too. Most important was, Kiar was ready to die for the victory. Because the mission she was planning did not necessary involve survival.

Survival was not really part of the plan. "Will you help me? I´ll bring you near your Prophetess and you bring me to Hoole."

Two dead warriors searching for the best way to die. She smiled. Darth Zorn would love that.

Indeed.

Tag:

22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    ooc: Only the Pergitor Shuttle now, all others come in two days, when I´ll jump right into the ending-sequence of events . . . until hen you have time finish your dialogues and scenes . . .

These events take place before the Karideph crew arrives.

Shuttle
    Approaching the Ascendancy

Glave looked up as he began punching in numbers into the arm-communicator he had taken from the Priest. "Neither, nor. I had no choice. I was stuck in a battle. Prenedor. Bad one. Two legions on both sides, no air support, because of the ion clouds. Three month of heavy fighting. When the Galactic Alliance surrendered the coup was over. Krayt ruled. A month had passed. And everybody around me considered Roan Fel dead. So what choice did I have? I wasn´t screaming the Sith were our saviors, but heck, we had died like flies in the war before they showed up. Before they ruled, I actually considered them a lesser evil. That changed, obviously." He sighed. "They are the worst kinda evil." A number of codes appeared on the wrist-communicator.

"Asteroid Alpha. Mestra-System. Field 22-7. Huge thing, almost a little moon. Almost hollow insode and filled with caves. That´s where Lornok has reported to. That´s where we will find the bugs." He sighed. "To easy. Guess they wanted us to find it."

Glave sighed. And the signal that the ship was approaching it´s target appeared . . .

Tag: sprintabm

23. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Cell Block, Ascendancy

As she replied he let out a hiss of realization, it was as the dead had foretold, this was liable his last mission...and perhaps the great destiney that had been foretold when he had dispatched his twin all those years ago.

He had lived the other, the other one with his face had not lived through that day, and ever since he often grabbed onto opertunities and situations that most thought would either be suicidal or reap great benefits. Largely because he thought he might turn the tide in getting them to work, that maybe it was his great achievement in life that he had been destined for to do so. Also, after he had split his training, it had become a seeking of that greatness so that he could either die...or finally be able to know a great dance that didn't end with a couffe' in the back or an empty hall without others living except the despising. He was jelous of those of the common castes or higher positions, at least for them...for them they had companionship.

That...that was what gave them something to live for, whereas he had only to die for.

Turning to look at her with his appraising eyes he shrugged, "What the god's have foretold and the dead delivered I cannot go against...I will...Kiera Romar."

Standing he stretched as much as his prison would allow, his bones joints popping loudly as he stretched and loosened himself up. "What I wouldn't give for an embrace of pain about now." as he spoke he returned tentatively the smile given by Romar.

TAG: Sirak
    OOC: If you want dig deeper now or later, feel free;)

24. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    shuttle approaching the Ascendancy

"Mestra system," was all that U'tek responded at the moment. He was too busy evaluating Glave's story in his mind to pay much attention to their discovery.

So Glave was caught up in a situation that he had no control of as well. It was a matter of survival, him serving the Sith, although he did believe in them being the lesser of evils. It seemed now that he has seen the errors in his ways and was trying to redeem himself. U'tek was still on guard for any treachery, despite his want to believe everything the storm commando has said - one can't trust an Imperial too quickly.

Did this shine a new light on Talia's and Tahnan's situations? Compromising their own standards, at least those set by the Alliance, for survival? Glave did it, but he didn't feel ill will towards him other than him being an Imperial. Maybe it was because Talia and Tahnan was one of his own that he felt so betrayed and angered at their actions. But they were thrust into a survival situation, an extreme one at that. Would he himself, a cathar warrior, have done the same that they had done? U'tek shook his head. No; during time when he fled his destroyed SpecForce unit until his eventual encounter with the Ranger, he had plenty of opportunities to turn his back on his morals. But he didn't. He wasn't weak.

Would he ever forgive Talia and Tahnan? That was a question that he wouldn't bother answering until this whole fiasco was over. He looked up at Glave.

"Well then, I say we simply drop thermonuclear warheads on that asteroid. It will save us the casualties. But, of course, it won't be that easy. It never is. We'll have to go in, I'm sure, at least to rescue the Jedi."

TAG: Fin

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    GM-Note: Work hit me hard today. I can´t collect my thoughts. Updates on all characters, ALL characters, tomorrow. Then the ending sequence begins . . .

Sorry for the delay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.