main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 133 ABY - The Dark Odyssey

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by DarkLordoftheFins, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirakRomar

SirakRomar Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: nice colours Fin.

Kira Kara Romar
    The Cells

The dead. They seemed to speak to a lot of people. Envois of the force. Guiding them into another confronation. Battle, after battle after battle . . . she had been sick of it over Bastion. She had barely survived Roon and now she was drawn into the eternal conflict of light and dark once again.

Why?

She was used by the force. Used until it had used her up. And so was Kiar.

"I know the dead. I hear them, too." She rpelied and her smile grew sad. Zorn was always present in her mind. But she had heard Sae Kya, Asaja Morine and Simoen Ternor from time to time. She wasn´t always sure if they were real. Zorn wasn´t. He was dead. Only his shadow survived in her. The darkness he had infused.

"I made sure you´ll get your weapon back. And once we have departed," a wave of her hand dectivated the energy cell, "you will handcuff me and fly there. They will believe you. They will take me and you will be as close to your target, as I cna get you. From there, only your gods and the force can safe us." Stepping back she gave Kiar room to leave. Tahnan had cleared their path. Nobody knew they would be leaving.

"And if it is pain you seek . . . you will be surprised what the Dark Side can do, Shaper. You will be terribly surprised, I am quite sure of that." He smile had vanished now alltogether. She prepared herself. For her final act as a Jedi. For the confrontation with Hoole and her own death.

There is no death, only the force.

The thought depressed her.

Am I eternally bound? Damned? Chosen? As if there would be a difference . . .

Meant. You´re meant to do it. The voice was still umknown to her. She had heard it before, but was not sure to whom the woman belonged.

Tag: Mitth, Fin

2. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    The Cells, Ascendancy

He grinned as he stood up, he torn lips quivering slightly from the unaccustomed full gesture. How long since he last had smiled fully? Before the start of this mission at least, before the Yarong became real in the present, before the Prophetess Eloa Lan, and definately before the rumors...

Shaking his head slightly he cleared it taking in what the Romar had said in the interum of his mental diversion, stepping through the breach that the lack of the energy barrier had created he looked at her. Not a simple glance but he took her in, much as a surveyor might take in the last look of his preys frantic stare when it realizes death, or a lover taking what he knows will be the last look of his lover fighting to drink in every detail...to remember when he must search beyond the Gate.

"Then you are as special as we will need if you are favored enough for many dead...I merely warrented a friend. Melmot...his eyes..." hmm, odd to think of him of him now, though the details of his features was foggy those eyes and new robe still stood out like focused images.

"My weapon'ssss back yes. And I'll need additional...explosives, if I am to kill a god of the Vong I will need something she won't be expecting. The lightsaber is a good start but a bomb hidden under my armor with enough to destroy a temple...that should do." he fully expected to die, and if he was to die taking a god to the Gates then he might just need to commit some heresy in this one more point.

"Dead will liably come to me again, I fight a god while you fight a Siath that would control it. So in the end, I will not be surprised by what she can do, but when you succeed...don't come for me. I will find my own excape from hell as will you." In truth he knew he would die, that was the only reason for such a powerful infidel weapon. He would never see the home colonies again or what would become of it, but he was fine with that.

Romar would find her respite in this life and he would find his in the next.

His smile grew, hurting his face but he didn't care...he wouldn't have it for long.

TAG: Sirak

3. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Si Kya
    Nest, Alpha Asteroid

"I'm calm," said Tenk, and though Si didn't see a reason to believe him, he supposed he had to. Trasc spoke, carefully, and Si listened, wondering if Tenk was paying attention. He was a Jedi, after all. If there was the possibility that the Xenly weren't evil with any sense of choice or consent... could they be saved, or something approximate to that?

Redemption wasn't something a mere student could weigh or balance. Si shook his head, and began helping up Tenk with some difficulty. He tried to ignore the pain, but it was a lapping tide which wore at him, slowly. Looking from Tenk to the Xenly, Si spoke out, for Tenk's benefit. And for his own sanity. "We mean you no harm, Xenly. We have nothing which can hurt you - nor would we if we could."

"We are like you, Xenly. Are you like us?"

TAG: Sarge221, Fin

4. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Sector 22/-7
    Approaching Asteroid Alpha

Soundtrack - Into the Hive

They had left the Ascendancy hours earlier with the information Colonel U´tek had provided about the location of Hoole´s hideout. His breeding ground for Xenly. The Heart of Darkness. Kiar and Romar were finally there. Both their odyssey´s had come to an end. Yarong was awaiting them and so was his dark master.

The Asteroid field was dense and maneuvering was dangerous for the Jedi Knight and the Shaper. But soon enough they spotted the first line of defense. An asteroid housing a heavy turbo-laser battery. Soon thereafter a wing of fighters took their wings.

"Alpha to unknown shuttle. You have ten seconds to announce the purpose of your presence." The voice hissed over the comm. And the Besalik-Class fighter went into attack position, while a dozen turbo-laser batteries aimed at them.

In the force a sudden reaction to Kira Romar´s presence flashed into existence. Like a wave growing darker and bigger. Until the force was clouded in Xenly´s dark presence. An all consuming hunger. And in it´s center was a cold bruning presence Hoole. Icy. Deadly. Patient.

Kira could feel him. As he could feel her. And Xenly became restless with anticipation.

Tag: SirakRomar, Mitth-Fisto, LordTroepfchen

Inside the Hive
    Asteroid Alpha

Si spoke to Xenly and The Professor Trasc held his breath. "Si . . ." He gasped and the Xenly that stared at them darted forward. It ripped Si away from Tenk Qatar and the Professor and brought him to the ground. The long sting that was the end of his left arm pierced the younger mans shoulder, nailing him to the ground. A foul breath came from the small creature as the second sting rose into the air.

"Jedi, help him! Please!" The Professor begged to Tenk Qatar.

Tag: Sarge221, Sinrebirth

[i]Earlier . . . [/i]

[b]Shuttle[/b]
    [i]Approaching Ascendancy[/i]

"Thermonuclear weapons? They won´t get through the asteroid field, not through the shields and even if they do, they won´t harm the insects. And anyway, that asteroid is far to big for something like that. No, we will need to come up with a good plan to get there and down it. I think an armada would be a pretty good plan." Glave sighed. He had known Darth Atavus. He had heard about him at last. What he had made of Roon in only two month. A fortress. This had been his domains for years.

"It is a suicide mission. Anyway." He sighed and they realized landing procedures were made.

[b]Tag: Timejump, then sprintabm[/b]

[color=blue]
    [b]Ascendancy [/b]
    [i]Conference Room[/i][/color]

[link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EQXEIoZrZE&feature=related]Soundtrack - The Last Mission[/link]

[b]General Tahnan[/b] had summoned them all in the great conference room. His men, his allies, the new arrivals. Over two hundred men were here, listening to the obviously weakened Falleen who stepped up on a floating plattform before a giant holgram of the Mestra-Asteroidfield.

[b]Zeth Tak´n[/b] was here with his pilots. Some veterans, most green like grass. They sat on one side of the screen and discussed the specifics of the asteroid field. Next ot them were the soldiers. [b]Lorj Danathin[/b] and [b]Tereo U´tek[/b] foremost. But also [b]Glave[/b], sitting a little at the side. [b]Commander Keean[/b] and the other Iktochi and the Anomid [b]Kaya[/b]. [b]Captain Vayland[/b] sat in front of the most important members of the crew of the Ascendancy as well as the Captains of both Action-X tranmsports. Then came the Yuuzhan Vong. Distrusted but accepted they were few. Lead by [b]Ezon Qat[/b], a proud warrior. Finally and last came the Vulutre´s men. Most prominent among them [b]Talia[/b]. Who had found a cool welcome on board the ship. And had now taken her place among the criminals men. [b]Claven[/b] was sitting next to her. Both were more than a little uncomfortable among

5. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    I'm back.:cool:

Lorj Danathin
    -Ascendancy

The decision was made for Lorj when he had been born. His parents were travelling entertainers and mystics, he had been just a farmer before the war and had only joined on a whim. In truth, he had more loyalty to Tahnan than to the Alliance and he would follow this man into the darkest nests of the galaxy before he would leave him out to dry. Lorj Danathin was what he was, a soldier, who did not want great glory, did want to tell tales of great battles, and did not want to be seen as some type of enigmatic person with a extraordinary past.

All the Murachaun wanted was a good end.

Now, accepting this mission would not exclusively mean that he was going to die here, but the possibility and likelihood of the occurence happening was exponential. He was not one for suicide missions and he did want to survive. The very core of a soldier was to complete the mission, but the core of the heart and mind was the desire to live. With this, he would do all he could to survive this, but stopping Hoole and putting a smoking hole through the enemy's head was what Lorj was designed for. He was a sniper, of magnificent prowness, yes, he knew it and took pride in it. He thought back to a holovid he had seen once, where the sniper character had stated that if one put him within sight of the leader of the opposition, well it would be game over and everyone could go home.

This made the Murachaun smile, which he had not done in a very long time. He nodded to U'tek and spoke first. "I accept." And he saluted. In front of the the two hundred men and women who resided in the room, Colonel Lorj Danathin saluted to the General, a tear going down his eye. If he did not survive, he would see his brother in the afterlife and tell him of how he, unlike him, chose to serve a better purpose for the galaxy and had made it his goal to rid it of people, evil, vile people, like A'Scar Danathin.

Tag: Conference Room

6. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Sector 22/-7, Approaching Asteroid Alpha

To say that the tedium of travel had been uneventfull would be a lie, one that Yun-Harla might have appreciated considering, but no...it was not to be so. Even in hyperspace he had had to exert a calming and preperatory influence on his living weapons, making sure they were well fed and prepared to serve him and only him in the coming conflict he knew he would face.

But yet...they still arived at a time that gave him a thrill, as if the plan had only been outlined a nanoblip ago, the betrayal only a nanoblip, and indeed their solemn departure though hours in the making and in the preperations felt as though only mere moments had passed when asteroid Alpha had come into view after that first turbolaser implacement.

"Alpha to unknown shuttle. You have ten seconds to announce the purpose of your presence." The voice hissed over the comm. And the Besalik-Class fighter went into attack position, while a dozen turbo-laser batteries aimed at them.

Switching open the comm with full image he laughed, whole bodily he laughed into the comm for a few moments, "Worm I come to make restotution to the god Yarong for my error of first disbelief, with what only Xenly desires...Kira Romar. I have captured her and bring her here, Yarong of Xenly knows already high forehead, show me the hanger and I will land and deliver my offering." his teeth showed stained with their jagged edges through his torn lips, his maa'it were the fiery dance of the zealot with their shifting colors.

Grabbing hold of the comm cam he yanked it up and aimed it at Romar before facing it to himself again, "Lead the way foddor of Yarong!"

With that he killed the transmission and waited for either the ships to hail him in return once more, or for them to guide the path into the heart of Alpha where he would find his reckoning and Eloa Lan her end.

TAG: Sirak, Fin

7. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Selpha Nephrite
    Ascendancy, Conference Room

With a metallic clack of the bolt, the slug that Selpha had stuck into the chamber flew out. With the speed and reflexes of a trained soldier, one gauntlet swiped through the air and snagged the slug from mid-air. And with the care and familiarity of a soldier that had practiced the routine numerous times, Selpha stuck the slug back into the chamber of her Iviin. A pull of the trigger and another clack was the sign of the bolt sliding back into place. She only waited a second before she pulled back the bolt, sent the slug flying back out of the chamber, and caught it again to repeat the process.

It was a habit she liked to do when during a briefing or when she was bored....or both. Paying only half attention to the debriefing, the rest of her attention was focused on...everything else. Romar, Xenly, Hoole, Mandalore.

She just had a bad feeling about all this. She wasn't sure, but her back tingled just a bit as if anticipating a knife to slide in there.

"I´ll give all of you a minute. One single minute. Those who are here when it is over, will hear my plan. And in one hour, we all will be on our way into the Heart of Darkness."

Please, Selpha thought, exasperated, as she stuck the slug back into the Iviin, Heart of Darkness.

She wished that the Empire was still around. Not the current Empire mind you, the one previous. The one that exterminated the Jedi. Granted, that Empire tried to enslave her people and strip their planet of the valuable beskar but come on. No Jedi and actually sticking to usual soldiering and might to fix their rule instead of going with this laughable mysticism, they had a good thing going that Selpha could appreciate. The only problem was Palpatine of course. But hey, the Empire could've been the greatest thing to have happened in this galaxy if it had been done right.

She wasn't backing out of course, what choice did she have? She wouldn't be able to get back to Mandalore in time to help with the fight against the Xenly and the one responsible for all of this was the one they were all going after. Besides, her exploration through the ship's armory would've been wasted if she wasn't.

So, remaining silent but seated, Selpha just continued her routine, catching and sliding the slug back into her gun and continuing to repeat the process.

TAG: Conference

----

IC: Tenk Qatar
    Asteroid Alpha

Well this sucked. He was blind.

But that was obvious of course. He did get his eyes gouged and zapped so being able to see through that natural way was cut off to him. He meant blind in the Force as well. Having hoped that he had still had that to fall back on, instead he found that his connection to the Force was struggling here, having a hard time manipulating it and allowing him to replace his eyesight with Force sight.

But at least he had his good humor back. Having been a self-pitying ex-Jedi only a few moments ago, he was returning back to his usual charming self, refusing to let even the very dire, very current circumstances to get to him. He was still blind though.

Still hurt too but he was hoping a minute or two of laying on this not-so-comfortable ground would help him.

And this would be where...

Tenk didn't need to wait long after starting that thought before once again his luck went further downwards.

He must've gotten zapped harder then he thought cause even he thought his current attitude was strange. Maybe getting a bit delirious through all the pain and exhaustion that he was enduring. Or maybe he was just so used to this by now that all the surprise and shock of a Xenly appearing and taking down Si had lost all meaning because of all the surprise and shock that Tenk had to deal with throughout his whole adult life.

Less wondering, more saving. Time to be serious.

"Xenly!"

Tenk did his best to turn where he heard the commotion, of where he thought Si and apparently the Xenly was. Rolling onto

8. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Mestra Field

It had been a long flight. Not in the sense it taken a lot of time. But it had felt like an eternity. Kira Romar had sat in the aft-part of the ship and stared into the darkness. Her voices left her alone. No Darth Zorn. No Sae Kya. It was as if they felt no need to convince her of anything anymore. So they left her to await her final moments alone.

She had stopped wondered how or who. She was just sure somebody would soon kill her. And before that happened she ahd to do the impossible. Fight and defeat the Darkness that was Hoole. The Darkness that was Xenly. And dark he was . . . indeed . . . the moment she entered the cockpit and Kiar told the pilots of their welcome comitee the lies they had agreed upon, she felt Xenly. It was such a profound evil. Such an overwhelming hunger.

Sitting next to Kiar she sighed and unclipped her lightsaber from her belt. Giving it to Kiar. "He will ask you for this. Be very careful around Hoole. Killing means nothing to him." She sighed. Wondered if Kiar had any chance of getting out of there alive. Then she took the energy-charged-handcuffs she had found and attached them to her wrists.

Looking at the asteroid she cleared her throat. She had imagined this to be a place of power. But Xenly was so present here. She had reached it´s realm. Hoole´s center of power in ways Roon never could be.

"May the force be with us."

She smiled.

It was a smile in which no joy was to be found.

It was simply the only thing she could do. Death smiled at her. So she smiled back.

The End. After all those years, you have finally come to the end.

Tag: Mitth, Fin, LordT

9. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    Hoole
    Asteroid Alpha, Mestrafield

His patience was exhausted. For the first time in centuries he felt the need to rush events. To make them happen. To accelerate the natural flow of destiny. He hadn´t ben that close since the day Xenly had died and XENLY had been born. After all those years it had degenerated, after all those years it had become more and more aggressive . . . he was so close to enslaving him once more. Many had tried to control XENLY. Wyyrlok, and her son. Yu´Dor. That pathetic Avarice, even. He himself hd failed. XENLY had turned against him again and again. As it always would, eventually. As it had always been meant to. It had been created to destroy. Nobody could ever have imagined how true to this cuase the drones would stay. Even so long after their Master´s death.

"A Yuuzhan Vong offering some kind of deal, Master." Azura reported. "He has Romar."
    Hoole did not turn his eyes away from the Asteroid field. replied only with a wave of a hand and hissing. "I know." Azura nodded and withdrew.

Kira Kara Romar, Great-Granddaughter of Siri Kira Romar. Siri had once almost fallen, once almost been his apprentice. But finally it had been the girl who had, by chance or skill, or maybe through the will of the force even . . . ruined all he had created.

Now it was Siri´s breathen who bring him a last and final victory.

He closed his eyes and tapped into XENLY. Immediately the mental power of the multi-bodied creature began to porbe his defenses. Their eternal game of power and failure continued. But XENLY was strong now. So strong. Death of worlds echoed in his presence. Mandalore, Karideph, Venderaan, Kamparas . . . so many worlds . . . so much death . . . such unlimited, ever growing, infinite hunger.

His hand lay on his lightsaber hilt, fixed at his right upper leg and he turned and made his way towards the hangar. Through a short command over his wrist-communicator he ordered all other forces to leave the area. He was not afraid of Kira Romar. But he felt her fear. Pulsing in the force. And strange enough . . . XENLY did not feed on it.

It´s her.

Hoole grinned.

It has always been her and I have her!

He hadn´t grinned in a long, long time. It actually hurt his face muscles. And looked like a bizarre parody on true joy.

Tag: Fin

ooc: A bit rushed, sorry, but I wanted to have it up before the update.

[color=sienna][b]Mestra-Field, 124 ABY[/b]
    [i]Aboard the Arset-Class [b]Ukio[/b][/i][/color]

A week had passed. They had searched and found the lost miner-colony together. Damaged from several collusions with Asteroids they had needed space-suits to enter it. What they had found had been horrific and a mystery at the same time. Skeletons of 300 crewmen, their families and security had been collected in a huge cargo-chamber of the giant slow-moving vessel. The corridors showed obvious marks of laserfire and the enemy seemed ot have overrun the miners. Yet, their was found a single hint of what it might have been. A strange insectoid creature had been found near the command center. Killed with three shots and still covered in blood. A second one had been found floating outside. Both the Empire and the Jedi Order had got one of the specimen. And both sides had send investigators.

Now Ratep Sentarin was standing in the Holoroom of the imperial frigate and Jedi Master K´Kruhk appeared in front of him. the Whipid looked down on the smaller Jedi Knight and nodded. "Knight Sentarin. Good to see you are well and alive. The Order has received the specimen and our scolrs are working hard to identify it. Our greatest scolar, Master Zey has regretably given his live while seeking out these creatures. But the greater concern is still the attack of the Darksiders on Travnin. Please offer the council your opinion." K´Kruhk smiled patiently and the holo zoomed back, revealing various Masters of the council.

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Ascendancy
    Conference Room

Music - Briefing

Tahnan watched a few men go. No accusation was in his eyes. Only patience. Some had families, some had sworn to serve other missions than the Ascendancy´s. But it were few. Most of his people stayed. When the room was calm again he nodded.

"Asteroid Alpha. Thanks to Lt. Colonel U´tek and Colonel Glave we know our target. Asteroid Alpha. Deep within´ the so called Duros-arm of the greatest asteroid field in the galaxy: The Mestra-Field. It is the natural border of the Minos Cluster we have all spend our last few weeks in. In Sector 22/7 our enemy has established a base protected by three circles of defensive batteries, mines and guarded by two capital-ships manned by mercenaries. Asteroid Alpha itself is huge, almost a small moon and it is hollow inside, having heavy shielding and most likely a full grown colony of Xenly." He folded his arms. "It is our target and it is hell of a target to attack."

He looked at the display and with a wave of his hand four new point appeared. A fleet of three ships and three smaller objectsm shuttles. Tahnan continued with a firm voice.

"I know my soldiers will follow me into hell and back. They have all shown their great loyality. I won´t insult them by asking for their obedience into what is a most dangerous plan. But for our allies I want to make one thing clear. If you follow us, you´ll accept our chain of command. You will fight with us or you will fight alone. And probably even against us." He looked at the many Vexedo´s in their corner, at Selpha, at Claven and at last even at Talia, breaking her heart, visibly.

Then he looked at the Vong and continued.

"We cannot take the Asteroid by a fleet attack alone. The defense in the field is old, but not totally useless. It could keep five ships of our kind fully manned at bay for hours. But all weaponary we have so far scouted is droid based and has a centralized control we assume is located on the asteroid itself. We will therefore attack the Asteroid with our fleet and with several groups of ground soldiers, nearing it through the belt when defense is concentrating on our fleet. Three teams will enter the Asteroid. The first will be lead by Tereo U´tek and Talia Qatar and will get inside the Asteroid to extract our allies being held hostage there. The team will enter the Hive, where they will most likely be kept. And with them our surprise weapon. Lt. Vero-Romar of the Yelsain Militia. Having the Romar gene and following the observations on board this ship and on Karideph we have established the fact the Xenly cannot attack any Romar. It seems to be a genetic imperative. Therefore you will take Lt. Ver-Romar with you and as long as you stay close to him, you´ll be safe from the insects. Get our people out and get them home, Lt. Colonel U´tek. You´re team is Team Alpha.? Tahnan shifted his gaze to Lorj Danathin. Giving the mandalorian woman a short glance.
    ?Team Beta will follow me personally into the Asteroid. Our mission is simple. We move fast, we stay unseen until we reach the command personal of this Xenly-conspiracy and kill each and every one of them. As there are too many Xenly to exterminate all of them anymore, we can only stop them spreading by eliminating those who are organising their transportation and who are choosing their targets. Our targets are the High Priests of the Church of Infinite Thought, Black Lance General Cley Nephrite and the Dark Jedi Hoole himself. In that order. My team will consist of myself, Lorj Danathin and Selpha Nephrite.? He paused again and sighed. ?The third team, designated as Gamma will be lead by Commander Keean and will consist of all our remaining ground forces. They are meant to attack the main hangar, take it and hold it. From there they will attack the command center and deactivate the droid control. Thereby they have two additional priorities. Keep the enemy from leavi

11. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Asteroid Alpha, The Main Hangar

Nodding he took the...thing and attached it to hang from one of the main spikes coming off his armor's left shoulder. "Very well. But you will have to wear this for me to be convencing, now open your arms to the side, it will act like guide and give the impression that I would kill you at a moments notice...which I could do with a simple twitch to change the amphistaff from pliable and round to sharp and rigid to slice you in two at the...shoulders."

After they landed he carefully wrapped the amphistaff a couple times about her chest, while holding onto its head before rising to walk out with her behind into that hanger...a hanger in a asteroid more full of death than he liable would ever care to ponder on.

The appearance of leading a prisoner was completed with Romar thus led, at least to his own satisfaction. Instead of a grand reception it was rather small, merely one he guessed was a Hoole and one shy a dozen of the warrior armored dead, then he was in the heart of a darkness where only death was certain, and only time would tell who it would take first.

"I bring you Romar, now where is Yarong of Xenly...where may I make my supplecation to the living god?" it was at this time pulled on the amphistaff to tug her toward the side to be plainly seen.

TAG: LordT, Sirak, Fin

OOC: Hope the lead in is okay.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Si Kya
    Hive, Depths

Xenly stabbed Si, and it took all of Si's mental discipline to hold onto his pain and fear and simply bite down on his tongue. Hard, squeezing his eyes shut to hold himself together. He heard the Professor roar, and wished he could speak, even as rivulets of blood fell into his mouth, his teeth clenching tighter and tighter as he felt himself fading.

Tenk could not kill this one. Killing had solved nothing - it would solve nothing.

Si took the pain into himself, and his mind unscrambled, and a single word in his mind emerged, and was, thankfully, blessedly, reflected in Tenk's voice.

"Stop."

Si held onto his relief as Xenly - no, the Xenly - looked up, staring at Tenk. Something rippled in Si, through that space in his shoulder and mind which belonged to the hive, and then the blade was gone, Si releasing a breath and spitting out the blood in his mouth, rolling to look at Tenk as the Professor leaped to stymie the black-blood wound.

A voice rippled from the darkness, and Si blinked, registering that the Professor couldn't hear this, as the aged man pushed Si onto his side so he could tend both sides of the leaking wound. ?So You have sEEEn? hOW AY WAZZ bORn??

Si felt a crest in the darkness, a wave of complete and utter light, pouring from her, yes, but also reflected in Xenly. Xenly... cared for Kira? ?hE WILL hurt HER!?

Si shook his head, pushing away Trasc and hauling himself to his feet, cuts and burns and breaks singing in a melody which was getting more likely to kill the young student with every beat of silence. He lurched forward, hand to his shoulder, towards Tenk and Xenly. "It doesn't have to be this way. You can save her. You." His voice came out thick, probably because he was missing a chunk of his tongue, now. A sly and sarcastic thought rippled in Si's mind; Glutton for punishment, you are.

The student moved his crimson hand away from his shoulder to Tenk, resting the burnt hand on the man's own shoulder, leaning heavily despite his best efforts not to. "You know it is possible to find light in the darkness, Tenk. Your wife has it, after all." Si left the sentence open, unsure what had transpired since his capture by Hoole.

Unsure if he knew about Talia.

TAG: Sarge221, Fin

13. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Hoole
    Asteroid Alpha

He had forseen their arrival. Not in a clear and visualized vision. Hoole had no trust in the art of seers. Too many visions had doomed their receivers. But the force did always hint, direct, flow into a certain future. Their was always an idea about the things that would come to pass. At least when you were able to feel the force. And he felt it indeed. A master on his own right, XENLY was left no choice but to strengthen him.

And so nothing was a surprise. Nothing felt new or unexpected as the Yuuzhan Vong stepped down the ramp, having Kira Romar in the grab of his Amphistaff. Romar´s potential had to be frightening in this moment. Danger had always made her strong, hasn´t it? Now she had to burn from the intensity of the force rushing into her. Without a doubt, she could have crushed that weapon. She could have killed her captor in a hunddred ways. But she did not. She wasn´t meant to. She was meant to meet him. She was meant to initiate his ascension. His final victory after all those years. She was meant fail all her line had existed for.

While she only wanted to kill him. But Hoole knew the limits of power. She was surely stronger in the force than him. Here. now. The dwarf of undisciplined power she usually was now raised above them all. The potential of thhe galaxy at her disposal.

But experience, technique and skill were nothing you could counter with raw potential. He knew. He had watched four generations of Skywalkers die and still was here.

Breathing out he nodded. A small gesture, only his aide Azura Nephrite realized. The young woman in mandalorian armor stepped forth. "Release her and we will bring you to your god." The last word was said with obvious disgust.

Hoole only stared at Kira Romar. The woman was thinner now. Less trained then when they met on Roon. Years of freezing did that to your body. As did the hard life of a farmer. Farmer.

He said no word. No gesture hinted at the emotional impact her presence had on him. His anticipation was well hidden in the dark emanations of his soul.

Finally.

FINALLY.

Then his head snapped to the Yuuzhan Vong and his hand extended. "He lightsaber." His raspy deep voice demanded. And his obsidian black eyes pierced the other man. Their was hint of betrayal. A refelx inside of Hoole wanted to crush his head. but fate was not to be disturbed. They all had to wait.

Each and every one of them for his own death.

Tag: Mitth, SirakRomar

14. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Tenk Qatar
    Hive, Depths

Tenk was actually able to see again, if only for a moment. Enough to see the final moments of Xenly - the original Xenly, the one that had helped in the creation of the creatures that took his name. And he saw, even if he didn't know her, Romar. Not Kira Romar, but the sight of her and how Xenly kept repeating the name Romar in it's thoughts pointed Tenk in the right direction of who it was that the Xenly fought, wanted to kill, but.....couldn't. Despite how he pummeled his opponent, no matter how angry he got, Xenly couldn't hurt this woman. Something prevented him from doing it, from ever delivering any harm to her.

And now, Tenk understood.

?hE WILL hurt HER!?

He understood now.

"You know it is possible to find light in the darkness, Tenk. Your wife has it, after all."

Light in the darkness. Talia was his, the light that had pulled him from the darkness not once but twice now. While she lived in his heart and mind, she would always be there to keep him from being engulfed by it.

And it was possibly the same with the Xenly. With Romar.

His thoughts still on Talia, on the light that was still with him even in a place such as this, Tenk thought of Kira as well. Who was possibly the light that could shine within the darkness that was the Xenly.

Tenk motioned his head up in a way so that he was staring right up at Xenly despite his blind eyes. His thoughts both on Kira and Talia, on the two lights that would allow him to further understand and possibly intermingle with Xenly.

"How?" Tenk questioned as he tried to link him and the Xenly together with their lights. He could never hurt Talia, and Xenly could never hurt Kira. And neither wanted to see them hurt at all by anything else. It was this that may allow them to understand each other and, together, find a way to stop Hoole. "How can we stop him? How can we make sure that he doesn't hurt them?"

Xenly was a weapon that Hoole could use, his only weapon. That was how he thought of the Xenly if Tenk knew the Weequay as he hoped he did. A weapon that he wanted full control of, to do his bidding without question. And Tenk assumed that it was only with Kira would Hoole manage to accomplish this.

But perhaps that weapon of his can be taken away with something that he would scoff at: the light. One that can possibly pierce through the darkness of the Xenly, a weapon that he thought was unstoppable and something that cannot be taken down by something so simple, yet more powerful then he could possibly imagine, as the light.

TAG: DarkLordoftheFins, Sinrebirth

15. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shaper Laaxtiin Kiar
    Asteroid Alpha, Main Hanger

From a small nod he could assume that Hoole had agreed to what his lacky had stated, but assumption the harbenger of an honorless death, so he ignored her. Much as a visitor to the Overlord would ignore the court gesture's words while in the Overlords presence.

Making no move he waited, and when Hoole finally spoke, requesting what Romar had known he would, it was Kiar's turn to nod. Reaching up with his powerful reptilian hand, it's four claws rasping against the lightsaber's cold dead metal.

Pausing a moment after unclasping it from the shoulder spike he held it infront of his vision, his eyes calming down to a muted white limpid pools of death. This would soon be the begining of their ends, so be it.

Tossing the weapon in a lofty spin toward Hoole he inclined his head, "As the god's Overlord requests." With a slight twitch the Amphistaff loosened then fell away from Romar, much as the bonds about her wrists liably would once they had left to journey down their seperate paths...then find yet different ones to leave by.

Amphistaff crawling and twirling round his arm he stood there waiting, "It is time our paths diverged Hoole, the god has ordained it, now let one of your Yarong food scraps lead me to her." his voice was calm with just a hint of amusement on the last. It was time.

TAG: Sirak, LordT, Fin

16. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    ooc: Oh my, I can feel it coming in the air tonight . . . Fin´s PM included.

Kira Kara Romar
    The Heart of Darkness, Hangar

Every step ached. And every breath made her more powerful. The force raged into her. A rush, a surge, an explosion of power suddenly in her veins. In her very soul. And she felt . . . everything. Expanded deep into the darkness. With it´s millions of mosaic stones every shifting and hungry. Called Xenly. And somewhere in there she felt Si Kya. Felt Tenk Qatar. Felt the Professor. She felt dark presences. Not only Xenly, also others. And first and foremost, she could not avoid feeling Hoole. Darth Atavus. He stood there in his long black coat and his armor and waited. As if he had always waited. She harldy heard the words said around her. Hardly felt the restraints removed from Kiar.

She only saw Hoole. And he saw her.

And she felt Xenly. Whispering his dark welcome into the force. He was supressing everything, yet he did not touch her. Again he kept his distance.

For how long had the pieces been floating through the oceans of fate? How long had it needed for her to arrive here? Hoole would be her last opponent. The last and greatest trial the force had given her. Once more she would play the murder. The faithful killer of th powers that were considered good. One last man. One last monster.

But something was there, in these obsidian eyes. And something in his motionless face told her he would touch her soul unlike Darth Zorn eer could.

A true Master of Evil. You have never faced one, Kira Romar. Now you shall see and despair. Zorn laughed inside her head.

I´ve killed you. I will kill him. Her own voice whispered back.

She nodded to him. After an eternity seemed to have passed, she nodded to him.

That is who I am. Kira Kara Romar. Jedi Knight. Murder. Sacrifice. Lost.

A last look went to Laaxtin Kiar. The Yuuzhan Vong surely faced his own gorrors here, in the Heart of all Darkness. She hoped he would escape. Somehow.

"I am ready." She then said and turned her eyes on Hoole.

Tag: Mitth, LordT

17. sprintabm

sprintabm Jedi Master star 3

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    conference room, Ascendancy

Anyone that spent a moment to study the cathar would realize that he was agitated. Clad now in green fatigues, U'tek sat next to his CO, Danathin, and half listened to Tahnan talk, and half argued with himself.

He didn't look Tahnan in the eye. He bit a mocking tongue when Danathin stood up and made his rousing pledge to march into the jaws of the hells. He stopped himself from sneering at Talia when he learned that he was to fight alongside her, as if once wasn't enough. He even held back a smile when he saw that Tahnan's comment to Talia about being a criminal hurt her.

He was still angry over the amount of deception that had gone on in his own chain of command. He was angry about the encounter with Talia on the shuttle. He was angry about many things - at times he found himself cursing the whole galaxy, only to make himself angry at himself for going to such childish self-loathing. And he went further, cursing himself for even harboring such thoughts towards Tahnan, Danathin, and Talia.

The strain of this mission and perhaps all his years of fighting were taking a toll on him, and finally, the "mighty" cathar warrior was beginning to realize this.

So why was he here? Why the hell didn't he walk out? Go home? Was there even a home now? For all he knew the Sith were running amok, killing as they pleased. There wasn't any money in this, nor glory. There wasn't even that much of a chance of survival. But he was used to that.

No, it was because he held onto his ideals. This was about protecting the trillions of beings in the galaxy. This went all the way back when he enlisted in the Army of the Alliance. Despite all the hard times that he went through, despite all the suffering he and his comrades endured, he still believed in fighting for the galaxy so that all could live a life of peace.

And he hated himself for having such idiotic ideals.

Tahnan had finished and everyone began to file out of the room. U'tek slowly rose and turned to the Imperial, a title that U'tek didn't care about anymore. Glave was a special forces operative like himself, and although they were both on different sides, they likely had a lot in common. After all, it was former Imperials that started SpecForce. But still, like the seasoned officer that he was, didn't fully embrace Glave. He wasn't going to fall for anymore treachery.

"It looks like you've been given a choice to fight or go home. I'd love to go home, myself... but how boring that would be." U'tek tried to smile at his poor attempt at a joke. He wasn't in much of a laughing mood, so he cut to the chase. "I would gladly accept you to join my team, if you choose. At the very least, I ask that we go to the arsenal and make me privy to the finer points of some of the Imperial weaponry we have. I think it'll come in handy this time."

TAG: Fin

OOC: out of time, 124 post will come later

18. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Update in 24 hours

Meanwhile a short cut-scene . . . no, I haven´t forgot the Sith ;)

Pellaeon Star Destroyer Overlord
    Karideph

Lord Regentis kneeled on the holoplatform for an hour. Than Darth Wyyrlok III. replied. Considering his rank and the regents it had been a ruhed answer. Probably Wyyrlok had answered as soon as he actually could.

"Rise, Lord Regentis." The Chagrian Sith hissed. And the human man in his exoskeleton followed the regents command. "The fleet has arrived and even more ships are on the way. Within´the hour I´ll have assembled a response force far superior to any other fleet nearby." He reported. "What shall I do with it, my Master? Now that I know where the traitor hides?"

Darth Wyyrlok eyed the Jedi Hunter. Darth Atavus had killed four of the Sith finest members. He had been the Dark Lord´s Fist. Far superior to the useful but flawed Sith Regentis was. And Atavus was growing more powerful ever second. Already now four dozen worlds had reported infestation. Atavus creatures were spreading. After two centuries the former Lord had let the greatest horror loose on the galaxy. And neither Wyyrlok nor Darth Krayt knew why now. Four dozens worlds. Many of them strategic keys. Many more would soon follow, as Xenly´s rage and anticiaption was everywhere within´the force. Wyyrlok knew hte beast he faced. He himself had once unleashed Xenly. He himself had once learned how uncontrolable and destructive the dark creatures were. And he feared the mandess of Darth Atavus. Hoole. whatever he called himself. Myrkr had been an overkill. But all the Sith agreed, that this could never be used on he galaxy. Or nothing would remain that they could assemble into the peferct order their leader envisioned.

"Avoid a confrontation with the former Lord Atavus at all cost." Wyyrlok said, his tone low and threateing. "You are not his equal, Lord Regentis. But you shall have revenge for the mutilations you suffered. For your fallen leaders. Assemble your fleet and through the power of the Empire you shall bring Lord Atavus his righteous end. Destory Sector 22/7. Leave no single asteroid there intact. Burn these insects out of the galaxy and crush all those who oppose you. And most important . . . leave nothing alive. Nothing."

Regentis looked up. Then nodded and bowed deeply. "Yes, Master."

Darth Wyyrlok´s holographic picture vanished and Regentis turned towards Captain Zaer. "Bring our fleet into formation and prepare for the jump to hyperspace. As soon as the Predator has arrived we will attack." The fat elder man smiled and left. he was also eager to have his revenge.

The Sith would not fail.

And the Empire wouldn´t fail, too.

Tag: Nobody

19. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    ooc: More darksiders, exactly what they needed. Or me. :p

Hoole
    Asteroid Alpha

He took the lightsaber without looking. His obsidian eyes fixed on his price. Suffering. Doubting. Weak. Kira Romar would have been a disappointment, wouldn´t she have been the carrier of all he desired. His hands closed around the cold metal of the Jedi´s weapon. And his hand opened again, sending the weapon into Kira Romar´s hands. Only then his eyes shifted from Kira Romar to the Yuuzhan Vong again.

"It is time our paths diverged Hoole, the god has ordained it, now let one of your Yarong food scraps lead me to her." Hoole nodded. The first conscious reaction to the Yuuzhan Vong at all.

"I am ready." Kira Romar announced. Hoole´s eyes snapped back to her immediately. And he showed a dry smile. Curling around his lips. His leathery dark skin tightening. "No. You are not." Was all he said. And couldn´t count the way in which Kira Romar could not be prepared for what the hive had in sotre for her. Or he himself.

"Lead Yun Yuuzhan´s son to the object of his desire." Hoole said the Azura without looking at her. He stepped backwards a few steps, then turned his back on the assembled and walked to the turbolift. He knew Kira wouldn´t strike at him. She wasn´t truly here to kill him. She was here to learn. All about. Herself.

And his breat tightened. A wave of Xenly´s rage. He wanted him dead. So much.

She´s mine, Xenly. Finally I have taken the last thing you wanted to possess. Soon, my friend. Soon we shall embrace.

His thoughts travelled to his former apprentice. Or what sad remains of him still where in the darkness that was XENLY.

He stepped into the turbolift and waited for Kira Romar to join him.

Tag: SirakRomar, Mitth-Fisto, Fin (take over Azura again, yes?)

20. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
    Ratep Sentarin, 124 ABY
    Ukio

The week was long and frustrating, not finding any more darksiders like the ones that had attacked them on Travnin, and on top of that, having to collaborate with the Imperials.

The colony. That was a quite a site to behold. Ratep had never seen so much horrific destruction before, and the thought that those dead creatures leaving behind the piles of bones was pretty intense. Some monsters invaded the colony, or likely the miners woke them up - and they proceed to eat everyone, leaving nothing behind, not even the entrails. It was like a horror holo, except with less of a plot because Ratep had no idea what this all meant. Why would Zey go after such a thing? Was there a connection between the darksiders and this holocaust? Well, why the hell would they try to kill him on Travnin? Of course there was a connection! But why would Zey go after it alone? That was just plain stupid, but Ratep didn't think much of it. Just because you were a Master didn't mean you were smarter than a Knight, or even a Padawan sometimes.

But man, could those things eat! And were they ugly! And they sure didn't look like eating machines, well, they weren't rancors or anything like that. All those bones...

That's what disturbed Ratep all week. It wasn't the thought of the terror that those miners went through. No, it was the lack of it. Ratep had walked all over that colony, and every sight of bones did not phase him one bit. It was like they were nothing. He didn't have images burned into his mind, he didn't have nightmares. The fact that such a horrific sight didn't phase Ratep made him concerned that something wasn't right - with himself.

He'd have plenty of time to ponder over that later, though. Now he found himself on board the Ukio, in conference with K'Kruhk and the rest of the Council. And how he hated being put on the spot by that group. At least this time they wanted his opinion, not his hide.

He stood relaxed with his arms folded about his chest, looking at each Council member.

"The darksiders," Ratep began, trailing off as he collected his thoughts.

"The darksiders. Well, like I told you before, there were only two of them, nothing remarkable about their looks, other than the one that I fought was scarred. The one that Hespar fought sounded like a pretty rough guy, and if it wasn't for Knight Skorne... well, I'm glad it was for Knight Skorne. Hespar said the guy used the lightsaber well but obviously didn't have much technique, so the guy was probably going through the motions, not using training. My witch just seemed like that - a witch. Way too easily dispatched with my lightsaber, but she had some punch with her sparkle fingers - I mean, her use of lightning. I..."

Ratep's voice trailed off again, him realizing that he was rambling. He always did this in front of the Council. Why did they make him so nervous?

"They... something's not right. I kept on wanting to think that they were Sith but they sure were nothing like the ones we've always known. Maybe I'm wrong and they are some new inbred faction, but if so we could take them out pretty quick, especially if those two were their best. How they knew Hespar and me were there makes me a little concerned. What they have to do with the creatures and the mining colony makes me really wonder. They might be incompetent, but they obviously are capable of destruction. How much - well, we probably shouldn't wait to find out."

Ratep began to smile, but it was a mocking smile, laughing at himself. Should he recommend a Sith hunting group to them for the tenth time? Should he say "I told you this would happen one day" to the Council?

"Yeah. I don't know exactly where to go from here. But give me some more resources and I'll track them down, I promise you. I ain't got no issues going to Korriban if I have to."

Oh, they're just gonna love that idea.

TAG: LordT

21. SirakRomar

Mar 30, 2007
    Kira Kara Romar
    Heart of Darkness . . . Hangar

"No you are not." His words were simple. But spoken with confidence. Disturbing confidence. He knew. One realized by lsitening to his voice he knew. Her hands closed around the cold metal of her hilt. And she watched Hoole walk away. Her instincts shouted to ignite her blade and charge. But she did not do it. Something kept her back. It wasn´t the moment. It hadn´t arrived.

His words were disturbing in their simple celearity.

Soon. Soon. But not yet, Kira

Her inner voice calmed her and she did not look at the Mandalorian, or the guards or even her secret ally. She simply followed Hoole. Into the turbolift. Less than a meter away she smelled him. She felt his cool body next to hers. Felt his power. Mingling with her own, as it was growing every second now.

And beneath it all was Xenly´s whisper.

Patiently she waited for the turbolift to arrive. It took a second or two, but it was test of patience. Hoole had changed. It was no longer the powerful Sith she had faced on Roon. Maybe he had never been. This was a cold, concentrated Master of the Dark Side. His eyes, black as the void of space, his face, his soul betrayed nothing of him. Only a hint of anticipation was there. He had worked towards this moment as much like she had done herself.

Both their dark odyssey´s had come to an end. She waited for him to step out first. He lightsaber still in her hand. Then her most basic thought busted out of her. "You won´t turn me." She said and it was as if Xenly laughed about the thought.

"I won´t turn." She hissed again. "You will have to kill me."

Kira looked at Hoole. Awaiting any reaction of the Dark Jedi.

But you are here to kill him. Can you do it Kira? Can you overcome such an evil?

Doubt lead to fear. And fear was all a man like Hoole needed. To claim victory.

Kira wondered how it had been when he had killed Asaja Morine.

Would it be the same with her?

No, he will take more time for you, I guess. He needs this confrontation as much as you do.

Tag: Fin, LordT

22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    24 hours update warning for the few of you who haven´t posted with a character. Then we´ll jump right into the attack . . .

[color=darkblue][b]Ascendancy[/b]
    [i]Conference Room[/i][/color]

[b]Glave[/b] turned his bald head to the Catahr and sighed. "I haven´t gone AWOL in the most brutal army of the galaxy to stand at the sideline. I want these insects gone. I´ll be right behind you, Cathar." He pressed through his teeth. "And I hope they got the AKS-700 here. We should have a look." He followed [b]U´tek[/b] out and his eyes were fixed on Talia. She was leaving with one of the many Vexedo´s. "Clones. a Crimelord and a team member with questionable loyalties. There is one good thing about Sith. They would have executed when she set her foot on the ship." He sighed. "We will have to watch our backs when she is around." Glave hissed and then continued walking out of the conference room.

[b]Tag: sprintabm[/b] (If you wish, not needed. Just wanted to end the scene)

[hr]
    [color=crimson]
    [b]Ascendancy[/b]
    [i]Talia Qatar´s chambers[/i][/color]

"No!" [b]Talia [/b]yelled out. [b]Vexedo[/b] and his cold reptilian blood did not even flinch. He just stood above her, Talia sitting on the bed and had his arms folded. "I am not authorized to negotiate, Talia. It is what the Vulture demands. For saving your husband again." Talia shook her head.

"That is . . . I don't think . . . " What would Tenk think of her? how could he ever forgive her?

"The Vulture is missing, Talia. He had probably given his live here in the Cluster. You know why? Do you think he is after power? He has plenty of power. More than you can imagine. He is after nothing. He has a responsibility. And so do you. It is the only way and you will agree or we will sacrifice your husband to get what we need. To do what needs to be done." He cooly said.

"We leave you a choice. You can save Tenk. And many others. What we ask of you, we´ll get anyway." Vexedo said.

Talia looked at him. Another Vexedo than the one who had betrayed the Vulture. The betrayal beyond doubt programmed to make Hoole reveal himself through the church. Talia finally nodded.

"No real choice, hm?" Her voice was a whisper.

"Not if you love him. The Vulture is not known for choices, he is known to give people what they need." Vexedo turned and made his way out of the quarters.

"For a price?" Talia asked him.

"Obviously." The Falleen answered. And in the clones eyes one could see he knew what he was talking about.

[b]
    Tag: Nobody[/b]

23. blubeast1237

blubeast1237 Jedi Master star 5

Apr 10, 2007
    Not sure where Lorj is, so I'm shooting in the dark.:D

Lorj Danathin
    -Ascendancy

Lorj watched as the General left along with the rest of the soldiers before he finally left. He travelled back to his quarters, the only place where one could really think without worrying that they might be upsetting the balance of tension in the air. He laid back on his bed. This would, without doubt, be the last time he would be alone and at peace with himself before the mission.

Closing his eyes, he dreamed of reptiles. More specifically, the reptilians of his species, and more specifically yet, his brother and his family. He had left the farm in his parent's possession so they would be taken care of. As for A'Scar, he tried to remember the last time he and his brother had been on the same side. Side? Well, yeah, he had learned from war that you were either on one side or the other. As far back as he could recall, it was when they were teenagers and A'Scar had gotten into a fight with local thugs who had been harassing a friend of theirs.

A'Scar and Lorj had taken a beating and dished one out. Everyone had went to the hospital. His brother smiled as their parents yelled at them and Lorj had smiled too. Things had went bad after that. A'Scar had left the planet with a bunch of his friends and the next time Lorj had seen him was on the news, having taken part in the execution of a Mayor of a small town on a small planet across the galaxy. At first he had not believed it, but, in time, his brother's status as a pirate convinced Lorj as the latter was about to join the Alliance.

Lorj then drifted to sleep. Sleep had escaped the past couple of nights thanks to the battles of the past months. It did not escape him now.

Tag: Notta

24. sprintabm

May 20, 2005
    U'tek
    conference room, Ascendancy

Of course they would have to keep tabs on Talia, U'tek though. She almost shot them on the ship, she's working for the Vulture, and all those clones about her - none of this offered him any sense of security. And what was worse, he was putting what was left of his trust into an Imperial.

What a situation he was in. He wished that idiot Cole didn't get himself vaped. He needed him all week.

The thought of his dead SpecForce colleague began to become unpleasant.

"Let's get equipped," was all he said to Glave.

With that he followed the Imperial and began the process of putting himself mentally into the mission. It was the most important thing that he could do right now; it's what's kept him alive all these years. He had to be in the game, let no thoughts, no matter how turbulent, disturb him in thinking about the task that he was about to perform.

He grimly thought that at least if he died, he would do so at the top of his game. And in a second he wiped that thought from his mind and filled it weapons and tactics.

TAG: Fin

25. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    GM-Note - Promised an update, but can´t do it right now in the quality I wanna see of myself. Postponed until tomorrow. Sorry guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.