1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive 145 ABY- The New Jedi Trials- Shadow War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ree, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    IC:G Grosh
    Aboard Jade Wing

Grosh didn't like going aboard a vessel and not getting some sort of response from the crew. That is what had greeted both he and Taryn on Jade Wing, however. When they finally made it to the hatch that Grand Master Chi-Ba had been pulled down, Grosh noticed that the hatch was visibly distorted. Taryn didn't waste anytime in asking him to take scans of the area beyond. Not saying anything, Grosh put his helmet on and pulled a few sensors from his belt.

As he place the sensors in different areas around the hatch, the readouts came back on his HUD. In the background, he could hear the Jedi discussing what to do, amongst other things. He looked at the top corner of his HUD and blinked twice, cutting the ambient noise down to just a few decibles. As much as Grosh grew to like Taryn, he still had some issues with Jedi in general. He wasn't sure why, but it seemed that some were not as disciplined as he thought a Jedi should be.

Grosh looked at the readouts, perplexed by what he was seeing. His motion sensors were filling his HUD, and then blinking out. It was like someone was scrambling his sensors. He turned his head and saw another Jedi enter the fray. Grosh disconnected his sensors and stood, upping the external volume. He stood there silently while the Jedi discussed what to do. Taryn then sat down and began meditating. Grosh watched her, and was always amazed at how at peace she seemed when she meditated. Then her eyes shot open. A few second later the hatch shot up. The sensors that Grosh had placed were going crazy. He had left a corner of his HUD dedicated to the sensors and it was almost all red. Then it went blank.

He watched as Jedi Fell took some decisive, if not erratic and dangerous, action and finally opened the hatch, jumping into the tube. Grosh just shook his head.

"Din'la Jetii," Grosh said, with his external audio turned on.

?Well this plan has just become way more complicated, come on we?ve lost one Jedi today, we don?t need to lose another,? said Kay.

Grosh watched as another Jedi jumped in the hole. He could see the look on Taryn's face, she was torn bewteen obedience to the Council and her wanting to save another Grand Master. Grosh flicked on his headlamp, then reached out and grabbed her arm.

"I don't like this, Taryn. The sensor readings I have been getting are all over the place. One moment there are multiple contacts, then next there is nothing. I'm not sure what is down there, but we need to stick together. None of this reckless bravado osik those other Jetiise are trying to show."

He looked over at Kryn.

"Stick close, Bothan."

Grosh grabbed his DC-17b and checked the charge pack. Then he extended and quickly retracted the vibroblades in his gauntlets, feeling the reassuring clunk of them locking back into place.

He looked down the hole, then back over to Taryn.

"Oya!" he called as he jumped down the shaft.

tag: Everyone involved
  2. -Kypster- Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM APPROVED :D

General Information:

Character's Name: Kyp Kalrin
    Species: Human
    Languages: Basic
    Home Planet: Alderaan

Character Traits:

Personality: Lightly agressive
    Habits/Mannerisms: Overkill
    Dislikes: Strange foods, lizzards, spiders
    Strengths: Mature for his age, stratigic
    Weaknesses: Slow Temper
    Physical Strengths and Weaknesses: Strong arm muscles, small stamina

Appearance:

Eye Color: Blue
    Hair: Black
    Skin Color: Slightly Tan
    Height: 5'3"
    Clothing: Black padawan garb

Personal History: Live on Alderaan for the first six years of his life, when he showed exceptional skill with the force, he was sent to the Jedi to be trained
    Force Sensitivity: Strong

Miscellaneous:
    Lightsaber:
    --Blade Type: Long
    --Blade Color: Dark Blue
    --Saber Amount: One
    Combat Forms: (I dont know any to put here [face_blush] )
    Weapons: (none)
    Starship: (none)
    Are You A Native English Speaker?: Yes

IC: Kyp Kalrin

Since the Grand Master was Kyp's master he thought he should help find her as best he could. Kalrin had followed Jedi Kota, the Jedi somehow had not noticed him, until they were aboard the Chu'unthor. "I want to help" Kyp said to master Kota, and then floated ahead, as he was going deeper and deeper into the ship he said to the Jedi "I had a vision of the Grand Master, or rather through her eyes. It was of a pale figure, I couldnt tell who or what it was"

TAG: any

Sorry for the short post, but I cant really do much more :(
  3. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Malloren Chi-Ba

Chu?unthor

Unknown Position

The hazy figure didn?t seem to resent the tone of voice she had chosen. What facial features it had seemed to show concern.

It spoke, ?I would like to apologise again for the harm caused to you. But we are desperate. We have been stuck here a very long time and wish to be free- to be in peace.?
    The thing smiled with sad eyes.

Malloren couldn?t sense anything from the figure but she could read the body language- which was not threatening in anyway. She listened and analysed the words it had said.

?I understand what you are saying, but I still don?t know WHO you are. Why should I help you? In fact, what kind of help do you need??, she asked.

?We heard you play the holo recording in the control room. We were passangers here on Admiral Darbs ship. We were Jedi. We ARE Jedi...?, the figure paused and seemed to be thinking, ?Do you want to know why Admiral Darb abandoned the ship? There was a trip organised to go down on that planet you see us floating above right now. Do you know what they brought back? Disease. ?We? are those that passed. The rest of the people on this colony ship left to avoid the disease. ?We? were not so lucky...?

In realizing the reality of what she was being told, Malloren felt extremely sad. She also felt it in waves coming off this being. ?I understand now?, she said.

She moved towards it and reached out with her hand. ?I?m so sorry?, Malloren said with heartfelt compassion. The figure reached out to grasp her hand...and her hand went right through it!

Shocked she stepped back a little. But it all made sense. The blurred figure; the talk of disease and death...the Chu?unthor was filled with ghosts!

The ghost was staring at her meaningfully.

?There are more of you aren?t there??, she asked the figure.

?Yes. We much desire to be at peace in death. Will you help, bury us? Not on that planet down there. Somewhere else.?

Malloren nodded her consent, ?Of course.?

At that moment, footsteps were heard above them- heavy ones. Malloren turned to the figure, ?You?re people??

The figure shook its? head. ?No. We don?t make that much noise.? Malloren smiled a sly smile at the humour of that comment.

Malloren stretched out with the Force. The noise was being made by human sentient beings. She stretched further, delved deeper. She realised they were Jedi! Her Padawan wasn?t among them. She was glad. Hopefully that meant he was back on her ship.

Turning to the figure, she explained, ?I have been missing for a while. And being unconscious meant they wouldn?t have been able to feel me through the Force! I must tell them I?m ok, so that they no longer have need for alarm.?

The figure nodded an acknowledgement and Malloren continued. She closed her eyes and focused her energy...deep in the pit of her stomach like a big ball of energy. In it she put positive aura?s and images to send to the Jedi above. When she was ready she flung the ball of Force energy in the direction of the Jedi above them, hoping they would understand that she was not in danger, and with friends.

TAG: Taryn, Karn, Kay, Grosh.

4. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Karn Fell

Karn wandered around the dark halls of this mysterious ship. His thoughts stuck on the door and the apparation of his ghostly father. He was so focused on other things he failed to hear whatever had come up behind him. It grabed him and flung him into the air and he hit his head on the ceiling, knocling him out.

Sometime later

"What the heck was that?" Karn said as he woke up inside a small room. He looked around to see the Grand Master starring at him. He noticed she wasn't bound and niether was he, so they weren't prisoners. That was good, how had whatever hit him snuck up on him like that, their were no footfall sounds, breaths, or anything to signal an approch, not even a force signal. "Hello, Grand Master."Karn smiled and bowed from his sitting position."Anyways you wanna get outta here?" Karn pointed around the room the were in, he went to stand, "OW!" his neck and head hurt as he stood up. He didn't understand it hadn't hurt until he tried to stand up. So he just stared at the Grand Master.

Tag: All
  5. C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Knight

IC: Kryn Sei'lar

"Patience my student... Take some deep breaths calm yourself. Jedi Fell just went through the hatch we need to go in and find him and rescue Grandmaster Chi-ba." Taryn explained.

Kryn took a moment to regain his composure before replying. "Of course Master. Forgive my asking by why did Jedi Fell enter alone? If something has befallen the Grandmaster should we not proceed with caution?"

Kryn stood back as the others decided to enter the Chu'unthor, making sure that his blaster was charged and that his equipment was secure on his belt. Once again he felt decidedly like a novice and an outcast due to his lack of a lightsaber, but he realized that he had only been studying for a few months and that lightsabers, though seemingly plentiful within the small fleet, were among the rarest of weapons in the galaxy. Kryn was brought out of this line of thought by Grosh's voice.

"Stay close, Bothan." Grosh said.

Kryn snapped back into focus and replied to the mandalorians command quickly. "Of course, I'll do what I can."

TAG: All Involved
  6. Mr-Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC: Taryn Jeando

"Did you feel that Kryn? It was Grand Master Chi-ba sending us a message through the force she's ok and... directly below us? Lets see if we can find a way to get down there without cutting our way through"

After searching for a few minutes the team found an old turbolift and was able to get to the floor below and the Grand Master. After a quick room sweep and some preliminary sensors put in place by Grosh the team approached Grand Master Chi-ba.

"Grand Master it eases my soul to see that you are not harmed or in danger. We were so worried that we had lost you and were waiting upon the council to embark on a rescue mission but the circumstances were not in our favor and we had to go in without their approval."

Taryn noticed that her comlink was blinking and after discussing a few more words with the Grand Master she interjected "Grand Master if you would please excuse me I must report that we are all ok." Raising her comlink "Ar-four I am here, We have found the Grand Master and she is ok please relay this to the council immediately." "Beep WoOo"

Turning back to the Grand Master she asked "Grand Master what happened to you? I had a force vision, You were talking to somebody. Did they hurt you? What do they want? How have they come to be aboard this ship?"

Taryn had so very many questions for the Grand Master about this ship and about the recent events leading up to their current position, but the whole time they were on this ship she couldn't shake a feeling of deep sadness and fear. Fear of something that could not be beaten even by the strongest and most skilled of jedi. She wondered what it was, making a mental note to search the force for more for it later and to keep her guard up now...

Tag: All involved
  7. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Karn Fell

"Yea I'm fine too by the way thanks for asking!" Karn said as he stood up, his head felt so much better than before. "Anyways where have you been." Karn was trying to keep the story of his misadventure within the doorway to himself by keeping his peers talking about other things. "Hey, had anyone felt as if, oh i don't know, kinda as if we were bieng watched? I had this feeling since i woke up here. Anybody else got that feeling." Karn walked across the room to exam all the walls and the floor. "Man this place gives me the creeps. Grand master what should we do now, truth be told I think we should leave and do so quickly."

Tag: all
  8. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
  9. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3
    IC: Grosh
    Aboard Chu'unthor

Grosh hated walking in the dark, too many things could jump out at you if you weren't totally prepared. He accessed the vision settings on his buy'ce, and upped the low light enhancers. The group had been walking down the corridor when Taryn put her hand on his shoulder, halting the Mando.

She informed the group that the Grand Master was okay and that she was right below them. The group found a still functioning lift to the lower level, although it took a simple slice from Kryn to access the systems. Grosh had bad dealings with plenty of Bothans during the war, but Kryn was different. He didn't have the arrogance that most Bothans possessed, which was something Grosh was thankful for.

when the group stepped out onto the landing, Grosh instictively brought his deece to bear on the first figure that came into view. He quickly lowered his rifle and bowed instead.

"Grand Master Chi-Bi," he said relieved.

As the Jedi began talking about the ship and the strange things happening, Grosh went around the perimeter placing motion sensors, as well as Force sensors - a little thing he pilfered from the Sith before he left. He then walked over to Kryn.

"Sorry for being so gruff with you up there," he said with a pat on the Bothan's back.

Grosh then turned his attention to the sensors. And once again, he was confused as to the readings.

"Pardon me, Master Jedi," he interupted their conversation with as much diplomacy as he could muster, "but I'm getting some really strange readings from this vessel. My motion sensors are picking up numerous contacts within our locality, and then they are disappearing. Then there are the Force sensors I have put in place. Now the readings from those are just bizarre. The only Force readings I am encountering are from you Jedi."

Grosh could see that he hadn't quite made his point, or that they probably didn't know what a Force sensor was.

"Let me elaborate. The Force sensor should be able to show if there is a Force sensitive being within a 500 meter range, regardless of obstacles. That means I should be able to pick up the Jedi that are waiting in the surrounding vessels. I'm not seeing any of them, it's like I can't get a reading outside the ship. Hell, for that matter I couldn't get a reading inside the ship when we were on approach."

Grosh wasn't sure what else to say, or do for that matter. He decided it would be best to let the Jedi figure out what to do with his information. He never fancied himself the intellectual, and he barely grasped the basics of how the Force seemed to work.

tag: Everyone aboard Chu'unthor
  10. -Kypster- Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Kyp Kalrin

Kyp Kalrin was pulling himself down the hall when he felt a ripple in the force, he knew the message was from his master. Kyp's eyes lit up as did his heart, he almost said something, but he knew that the other Jedi must have heard it. Kyp quickened his pace, pushing himself down a shaft down to the floor below him, sensing the Grand Master, Kyp pulled himself over to where she was.

"There you are! Boy I just can't seem to keep track of you" Kyp said jokingly. "What happened here?" He said "You don't look hurt" "Why did I lose you?" Kyp questioned again. Kyp landed on the floor and pushed off of the wall but stopped himself before he hit the Grand Master.
  11. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC-Karn Fell

"Yasalimiri." Karn stated. "Yasalimiri negate force effects to a degree, maybe the ships got somekind of space inside the hull that stops the Gorce from penetration. Or maybe whoever made this ship captured the Yasalimiri's properties and made something to duplicate the effect." Karn felt embarassed, either no one care about his ideas or they just wanted to ignore him. "Well im going to find a power supply or something." Karn began walking towards the door and he looked down the hallway. He turned around, "Which way do you think the generator is? Well only one way to find out." Karn went left down the hall in search of power and hopefully to discover how the force could just vanish on this hulking ship.

Tag : ALL
  12. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3

Grosh watched as Karn Fell left the room. Ysalarmi was a pretty good idea actually. He turned toward Taryn.

"I think I'll accompany Master Fell. Couldn't hurt to stretch my legs and map this place out a little."

He turned to Chi-Bi.

"Grand Master, if you'll excuse me," he stated with a curt nod.

He then quickly walked out of the room to catch up with Fell.

"Master Fell!" he called down the corridor.

Grosh quickened his pace, the sounds of his boots reverberating down the corridor.

"Figured you could use some company," Grosh offered, looking straight ahead. At the same time he activated his tracker so he could easily find his way back to the room where he had left Taryn and Kryn.

tag: All
  13. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Karn Fell

"Master Fell!"

Karn turned at the sound of his name.

"Figured you could use some company,"

"Well it's a big ship and easy to get lost in. Sure you can come uh what's your name anyhow, and are you really Mandalorian under that armour?" Karn walked around the interior of the unknown ship with this Mandalorian. "So you got a little machine on you that can lead us around here, because i don't honestly think I know where Im going." Karn walked and walked and walked for the longest time Karn said nothing. Then Karn said "So how did you get involved in this little party of ours, seeing that you and the Bothan arent Jedi I was just wondering why youre here, onwell... jedi buisness?"

Tag: Grosh or any one on the ship
  14. 92SE-R Force Ghost

star 3

"Well it's a big ship and easy to get lost in. Sure you can come uh what's your name anyhow, and are you really Mandalorian under that armour?" Karn asked Grosh.

Grosh chuckled a little.

"Yes, Master Fell, I'm a Mando. But not to fear, I'm on your side."

The helmet his Grosh's smile.

"So you got a little machine on you that can lead us around here, because i don't honestly think I know where Im going."

Grosh tapped the side of his helmet.

"I've already enabled the tracking sytems in my suit. I can tell you where we went, but that's about it. Unless we can find a still functioning terminal that I can download the ships floorplan, that is."

The two of them kept walking in silence for a few minutes, examining the few rooms that they came accross.

"So how did you get involved in this little party of ours, seeing that you and the Bothan arent Jedi I was just wondering why you're here, on well... jedi buisness?" Karn finally asked.

Grosh paused for a moment before answering.

"well, I won't speak for Kryn, but I have my reasons. I'm not going to lie to you, I used to be in the Imperial army, specialized in demolitions. After a few years a group of us went rogue, although we still hung around military installations, skimming creds, info, whatever we needed at the time. I finally grew tired of that life, so I just walked away. Long story short, I met up with Taryn, and I became part of her crew. Worked my way up to co-pilot, and that's where I'm at now. I guess you could say I kind of view her as my little sister after these years. I know she's a Jedi and can handle herself, but I've come to think of her as... well, family."

Grosh stopped for a moment, looking around.

"You hear that?"

Grosh upped the sound amplifiers in the helmet, trying to locate the noise. His head was tilted to the side, concentrating.

"That way," he said pointing down the corridor, "sounds like metal banging against something. I can't quite make it out though."

He looked at Fell.

"Well, after you, Master Fell," he gestured with his arm.

tag: Littledawg, others onboard

---

OOC: Will be gone the rest of the night. Grosh can follow Karn Fell until I get back.
  15. C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Knight

Chu'unthor

Kryn was glad that he'd been able to help reach Grandmaster Chi-Ba, but he was slightly nervous about this ship. Though he could not place the feeling, he felt like the group was isolated in space here on this ship.

Grosh patted him on the back and said "Sorry for being so gruff with you up there."

"It's no problem, don't worry about it." Kryn replied, but Grosh had already moved off to check his sensors. When the Mandolorian reported his findings Kryn realized that this was probably why he felt cut off.

As Jedi Fell and Grosh moved out Kryn took the opportunity to attempt comm contact with the rest of the fleet. He cycled through the one of the convoy's frequency sets twice with a consistent result on each channel, Nothing save the personal commlinks that the group had brought aboard. Th bothan turned toward Taryn and the other Jedi assembled aboard the Chu'unthor with the intent of reporting his findings.

"Masters, please pardon the interruption, but I am not able to raise anyone outside of this ship on the comm currently. We entered some time ago, and though our objective has been cleared for the moment, the rest of our fleet does not know what our status is. It may be prudent to pull out and move back to the Jade Wing for the time being."

TAG: Everyone Aboard Chu'unthor
  16. Seremela Jedi Knight

star 3

IC: Dann-I Skoolar
    Inside his coralskipper on his way to the Jade?s Wing

The cold of space embraced him, surrounded him and if it hadn?t been for his speed, it would swallow him up and never let him go. But speeding through it was the most exhilarating thing that existed in life. Faster, ever faster, dodging around a cumbersome dead one, racing between two sleeker ones, feeling their ignition heat caress him. Ignoring the subtle pull of the death trap below him, vast, round, forever trying to drag things in and keep them a prisoner, new satelites to the planet.

Not him/them, o certainly not them. They were free and they soared, passing another dead one, this ship bigger than the others.

There, his/their goal and he made a sharp turn to sidle up against it, the feeling colder and harder than space itself. So? dead. Grasp it, make sure the connection is secured, like a hand, grasping fast and holding on.

Even if it would lead to the always painful goodbye.

Reaching up, hands touching coralskin?

?and then Dann-I pulled the cognition hood off. Immediately he was thrown back into his own skin. He felt the ship?s regret at the lost contact through the small Force connection he always had with her - a connection forged when he had used whatever organic material he could find to heal her and none of it coming from the Yuuzhan Vong.

Through the shared images, not words, since he didn?t speak Yuuzhan Vong, he knew the connection between his ship and the Jade?s Wing was secure and he could cross over into the other ship. He stowed the hood in its place and stood, putting his hand briefly on the console as he always did before leaving her. A last lingering contact.

?Come,? he told the small IM-6 meddroid as he went to the hatch. With a soft beep it rose up and floated behind him.

Inside the Jade?s Wing Dann-I only gave a quick look to the door that would lead inside the huge ship, the Chu?unthor, ship of legends, before he hurried toward the pilot.

Still unconscious. He didn?t even think about contacting someone from the Council that had sent him. Here was someone who needed his help and that came first.

He put his hands on the pilot, one on his chest, one on his forehead. ?I feel it,? he told the meddroid, a bit distracted. ?I won?t be needing you for this one, Imsix.?

He put both hands on the pilot?s head, one at each temple, closed his eyes and concentrated, reaching inside the pilot through the Force, reaching inside with the Force, probing for what had caused the pilot?s unconsciousness. He found it quickly. A large, painful bruise on the pilot?s skull led him to some damaged blood vessels. The blood that had come out had pooled just underneath the skull and was putting pressure on the pilot?s mind.

Excluding everything else, he started to repair the damage and drain the blood away.

TAG: all

17. Littledawg Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC - Karn Fell

Following Grosh's directions they followed the sounds. Whatever it was it was moving, because the sensors on Grosh never registered them as getting any closer to the sound. Lightsaber in hand he decided to try to get infront of whatever was making the sound. He drove his lightsaber into the floor plates and cut a hole through the floor. "Come on." Karn said to his new 'friend'. He leapt down to the bottom level and the sounds were getting closer. "Gotcha" Karn breathed to himself. Then he looked up to Grosh, "Come on down we got it coming this way." When Grosh got down they got set and they waited and two things were on Karn's mind, one was his battle with his ghostly father, and the thing coming their way. And he thought as he did before every battle this could be my end, well im not going out without a fight, and with that he stepped into his Form 5 stance.

Tag: Any involved
  18. Mr-Fett Jedi Knight

star 1

"Grand Master due to the events as of late I am going to have to insist that you return to your shuttle where you can return to the fleet and be examined by a doctor. I understand that you feel you are ok but we can not take any risks here. Kryn would you please accompany the Grand Master back to the shuttle and make sure that she is ok. While you are in the shuttle do you think there would be any way to get a comms hardline into the Chu'unthor so that we can link comlinks to the rest of the fleet. I am sure that they are very worried about us being that it has been hours since we have contacted them."

They had been aboard the Chu'unthor for a little over an hour and ever since they had been rushed aboard Taryn could not shake the feeling that Karn Fell had been acting very strange and possibly even out of fear. Of what he was afraid she could not tell but she felt that it was something very close to Karn and that it consumed his whole being. From his impatience to his charge and longing to fight off the threats that had confronted them earlier. Something was wrong and she planned to find out as soon as the ship and Grand Master where secured.

"Oh and Kryn make sure that you send word to the fleet as soon as you can to send backup. We still do not know what is aboard this ship. In my vision I sensed a deep fear of an unescapable danger, one that I do not want to face with the small numbers that we consist of at the moment."

Tag: All involved
  19. Ree Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Damn I hate this time difference! Everytime I go to sleep you guys come on and post, post ,post like mad :pI normally format my posts better but I'm in a rush today so no time!

Chu?unthor

Malloren could feel her message being felt by those above her. She turned to the figure next to her and reached out her hand in a symbolic gesture, ? I am Malloren Chi-Ba, Grandmaster of The New Jedi Trials Order. It is an honour to meet you.?

The figure smiled, she thought, and bowed its? head. ?We knew who you were Grand Master Chi-Ba. We felt your power when you entered the ship. That?s why we chose to speak to you...?, the figure paused, then continued, ?I?m afraid, I can?t remember my name. I just know that I am Jedi.? The figure smiled sadly.

Malloren understood. The spirits must have been stuck on this ship for a very long time after their death; they must have all forgotten their identities. What they wanted now was to rest in peace.

?Well I?m here to help you?, Malloren said. As she did, loud footsteps could be heard from the hallway outside the doorway on Malloren?s right.

As they entered she turned and smiled- she saw Taryn Jeando, her Padawan Kryn and Kay Koda.

To their enquiries she said, ?I?m fine, I?m fine. Thank you for coming though?, she said grinning cheekily. She was not without a sense of humour.

Her Padawan Kyp looked very pleased.

"You don't look hurt, why did I lose you?", Kypster said.

Malloren grinned and winked, ?Because I like to cause as much trouble as I can for everybody?, she joked.

She looked up again and saw Grosh Crander checking his sensors-ever the diligent Mandalorian. To her surprise Karn Fell was in the room. He had been gone a long while without any knowledge of his whereabouts. The Council were not pleased about this. She was glad he was back though.

"Yea I'm fine too by the way thanks for asking!", Fell said impatiently. No, he hadn?t changed one bit. She would keep an eye on this one.

Before anything further could happen, he said something about looking around and hastily left the room muttering something about Ysalimari. She was a little annoyed by this, but didn?t let it bother her too much. Grosh followed him out soon after. She called out to them, ?Fell I don?t really think that?s...?, he was out of earshot by now, ?...a good idea.? She sighed and turned to Taryn, Kay and her Padawan were still here.

"Alot has happened. I?m sorry to cause you worry. It wasn?t my intention obviously?, She smiled jokingly. She turned behind her, and as expected the spirit was gone. She smiled to herself.

At this moment Kryn interrupted looking a little apprehensive and said, "Masters, please pardon the interruption, but I am not able to raise anyone outside of this ship on the comm currently. We entered some time ago, and though our objective has been cleared for the moment, the rest of our fleet does not know what our status is. It may be prudent to pull out and move back to the Jade Wing for the time being."

?Yes I have been thinking the same for a while. It?s time to go?, Malloren said in reply, ?I must talk with the Council about what has happened. I also have a theory about this ship.?

Taryn was giving instructions to her Padawan, then she turned to Malloren and said:

?While you are in the shuttle do you think there would be any way to get a comms hardline into the Chu'unthor so that we can link comlinks to the rest of the fleet. I am sure that they are very worried about us being that it has been hours since we have contacted them."

Malloren smiled. ?I appreciate your concern Taryn, but at the moment we ALL need to get back to the Jade?s Fire and get you all back to your ships. If the Council and the fleet don?t know you?re here then it?s unsafe to be in an unstable environment, which is what the Chu?unthor is at the moment. I see you all figured it out?, she smiled as she acknowledged their accomplishment and looked around at the room she was in. She turned back to them. ?Let?s go and get Kar
  20. C0rr4n-H0rn Jedi Knight

Chu'unthor

"Kryn would you please accompany the Grand Master back to the shuttle and make sure that she is ok. While you are in the shuttle do you think there would be any way to get a comms hardline into the Chu'unthor so that we can link comlinks to the rest of the fleet. I am sure that they are very worried about us being that it has been hours since we have contacted them."Taryn instucted Kryn.

The apprentice took a moment to run through the instruction he had been given "Of course Master Taryn, I'll take care of everything. Escorting Grandmaster Chi-ba back to Jade Wing takes precedence. After that I'll work out the best way to set up a hard line to outside the Chu'unthor. I may require Ar-four's help with that."

The Grandmaster stopped Kryn short though. ?I appreciate your concern Taryn, but at the moment we ALL need to get back to the Jade?s Fire and get you all back to your ships. If the Council and the fleet don?t know you?re here then it?s unsafe to be in an unstable environment, which is what the Chu?unthor is at the moment. I see you all figured it out. Let?s go and get Karn and Grosh. There will be time for exploring later. But a comms link to the ship will be an obvjective in the near future." She ended her speech powerfully and Kryn had no doubts that her word was to be followed. The Jedi Grandmaster turned back into the room to look at it's occupants and smiled, ?Well are you all coming, or not??

The young bothan took a calming breath as he turned to face the Jedi Grandmaster. "Grandmaster Chi-Ba, I will head back to your ship. While you try to find the others I will do what I can to establish communications between the interior and exterior."

Kryn turned toward the entryway that the group had used to access the chamber, expecting that the Grandmaster and the others would be following after Karn and Grosh in the other direction. As he started towards the exit he heard his master call out to him aqain.

Taryn called out to her apprentice to give him one last instruction before he departed."Oh and Kryn make sure that you send word to the fleet as soon as you can to send backup. We still do not know what is aboard this ship. In my vision I sensed a deep fear of an unescapable danger, one that I do not want to face with the small numbers that we consist of at the moment."

The apprentice looked back to Taryn and replied respectfully. "But of course Master. I'll make certain your message is sent with utmost haste."

Kryn addressed the others in the room before pulling himself through the hatch. "Does anyone else have messages that need to be sent before a comm uplink is established? If not, I will be on our way."

TAG: Everyone
  21. Mister_Master Force Ghost

star 6
    OOC: Before I make my post I have a question. You guys keep tagging me. Was there something specific I was being tagged for?
  22. Mr-Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I was just tagging you to get a response from the council...

?I appreciate your concern Taryn, but at the moment we ALL need to get back to the Jade?s Fire and get you all back to your ships. If the Council and the fleet don?t know you?re here then it?s unsafe to be in an unstable environment, which is what the Chu?unthor is at the moment. I see you all figured it out. Let?s go and get Karn and Grosh. There will be time for exploring later. But a comms link to the ship will be an obvjective in the near future?
    Instructed Grand Master Chi-ba.

"Grand Master I agree with you, but I still think that my padawan should escort you back to the shuttles while myself and Master Koda go find Grosh and Fell. Kyp you better go with your master and make sure that once you two get back that our shuttles are still secured. I dont want to get stuck between a rock and a hard place in the event that we have to make a run for it."

Having said her part Taryn motioned for Master Koda to follow her and the two jedi made their way towards the exit that Grosh and Karn had left earlier. It was dark and with only lightsabers to light their way progress would be slow, and to make matters worse the force was still clouded making detection impossible. The two jedi would have to use their tracking skills to find their companions and extract from the alien ship as soon as possible.

Tag: All Involved
  23. Ree Force Ghost

star 5

Chu?unthor

"Grand Master I agree with you, but I still think that my padawan should escort you back to the shuttles while myself and Master Koda go find Grosh and Fell. Kyp you better go with your master and make sure that once you two get back that our shuttles are still secured. I dont want to get stuck between a rock and a hard place in the event that we have to make a run for it."

Taryn was insistent.

Malloren was in a position once more where her desire to do things herself rather than trusting others to help her was overwhelming. It was a flaw she had often as a teen and young adult. SHe was still working on it. But she was not above learning a lesson. She will keep learning for as long as necessary.

She sighed and said, ?I think perhaps you are right Taryn. I have a frightful headache. I fear my injury is more than I can heal myself. I will go back with Kryn and Kyp, ?she smiled.

The others were about to leave when she stopped them.

?Wait!?.

They stopped and turned to hear her.

?Like I said earlier, much has happened, and there is a lot you may not understand. So I will give you some advice, that I hope you will take my word for without questioning it as there isn?t time", she paused, then continued.

"I don?t know what else may be on this ship. But if you run into an apparition or ghost like figure do not fear them. They mean no harm. But if you give THEM reason to,they may do something. My injury was an accident. Just remember they mean no harm. If called for they may even help you?.

She stopped so they could process the information, then continued.

?I will tell you more when we are all back on the fleet. So please, just find Karn Fell and Grosh and bring them back. If and when Kryn establishes a link (which will be difficult) you let us know if you need any help. If my theory is correct, we will not be able to communicate through the Force. Be as expedient as you can.?

She waited for their response.

TAG: Taryn, Kay

OCC: Wont be on again today as working all night. See you all tomorrow :D
  24. Mr-Fett Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: Just a quick question any chance we can get an updated Dramatis Personae? jw...
  25. Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Brutus Crantilla

Unknown Planet System heading towards the Jedi Fleet

At the edge of the system, a small Eta-5 Interceptor reverted from Hyperspace. Brutus eyes the Jedi Fleet has he sets a course for the fleet, more specifically, Malloren's ship, the Jade's Wing.

His R4 unit, nicknamed Ghengis whistles something to him.

Something has seemed to happen, the fleet has lost contact with the Grand Master.

"Sithspawn," Brutus replies. "R4, put all power towards the engines"

The R4 unit aknowledges, and moments later Brutus punches it, and speeds towards Malloren's ship.

While on approach, Brutus trys to make sense of everything he has experienced in the past week. From his mission, which has caused him to dissapear from the Temple on Ossus, and most likely now considered him to be dead by the remaining Jedi, to now the concern over the Grand Master. Brutus knew he should have returned when he learned that his best from from the temple was now Grand Master, but he knew what he needed to do first. Unfortunatly, he had drawn too much attention to himself, and 3 dead Sith Knights later, was now on the run.

"R4, for memory sake, remind me never to stop for a drink on Ord Mantell again."

R4 beebs again, he way of saying yes.

As the Interceptor is within 2500 yards of the Jade's Wing, Brutus opens a com channel to the Wing, hoping that there was someone on board to hear him.

"Jade's Wing, this is Council Member Crantilla. I am coming in for a landing, and overriding Hanger Controls, stand by."

Not waiting for a reply, Brutus brings his fighter into the hanger and lands. Then he reactivates the Door controls, and readmits Atmosphere into the hanger. He opens his cockpit and jumps out, drawing a lightsaber in the process. Brutus then sprints towards the bridge in order to find out what is going on, and what might have happened to Malloren.

TAG: All that Apply
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.