main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive 145 ABY- The New Jedi Trials- Shadow War

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Ree, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Welmo Darb
    Aboard the Guardian, bridge

The Guardian was finished. The hyperdrive finally gave out, and Captain Darb bared his teeth through the smoke. The Sabertooth frigate had made good despite the wounds inflicted at the Battle of Corulag, the siege there tying up much of the Alliance Core Fleet until the Battle of Caamas. The Guardian had been deployed to engage the Resurgence, and that catastrophe had resulted in him departing the Alliance with the Guardians of Light, a faction of the Jedi Order. With the defeat of the Alliance in the weeks that followed, and the decimation of the Jedi and the Imperial Knights, the crippled frigate had made its way from world to world until the Grand Master had directed them here, deep into the Unknown Regions, as the flagship of a motley navy of civilian and Jedi ships. A gravitic anomaly had shredded the hyperdrive, and now, more half an hour since, the Guardian and its surviving crew were ready to move to the Chu'unthor.

Losing his patience, and acrid smoke in his lungs not helping matters either, the Captain strode up to Comms and slapped the board, making the Weequay manning it jump; in seven years he still hadn't got used to the man. "Guardian to the Chu'unthor. What the heck is going on? The Guardian is running out of time, and we need to get ferrying across supplies and people."

TAG: Whomever

2. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
    OOC: I'm still uo for playing, but it seems as if this game will die too soon.

3. Mr-Fett

Mr-Fett Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2009
    Im still here things are just a bit hectic with going back to college in 2 days... I will make a post, what happens with Grand Master Chi-ba?

4. retsaM_retsiM

retsaM_retsiM Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2009
    OOC: I was going to make a post but the last couple of days has been a little hectic. I will try to get something up soon. As for Master Chi-Ba she is working on a post that will take her out of the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.