main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC 15 years!

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthTunick , Nov 26, 2015.

1. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    I never planned to sign up here in late November, thus having my anniversary fall either on Thanksgiving Day, or very close to it; I just did it after a night out at Knott's Berry Farm, rushing to use the Internet for a bit before going to sleep. It's a great coincidence, because among the things that I'm grateful for, being a part -even with a lot of posts & old attitudes I had in the past to which I regret tremendously- of this community has been such a positive force in my life. As I told someone in a PM recently, even with so much of the fluff & bull that goes on, meaningful connections exist... there are so many of those.

With all that out of the way, time for some shout outs, etc...

http://boards.theforce.net/threads/the-se-defense-force.3916251/]Special[/url] Edition Defense Force, circa 2001

Strilo Folks like you, TheEmperorsHand, Stranded in Space, Padawan716, lightknight, & ewingsquadron were among the first few people I socialized with in my early time here, leaving a nice impression. Others include Darth Boba & Oakessteve outside the defense force. :p

http://www.rich-parno.com/aa_3SAknights.html]A[/url] list of Sarcasm, so-to-speak

[​IMG]

Import_Jedi, @Sith_Sensei_Prime

It wasn't always pretty, and I may have been low on the totem pole, but it still was great fun to hang with you fine folks, especially with Cody as a great, well-meaning instigator. Not even MikeJuli's sins can change that.

Folks I haven't always got along with, but whose bluntness & overall sense of humor still have been a plus...

Sith-Lord-Gunray, JoinTheSchwarz, Diggy, malkieD2

Those I'd love to see return and/or post more...

siha, hudzu, BaronFel88, chiss_man, Darth Mischievieous, FamousAmos, Dashy, clerk, Rogue...Jedi, Trika_Kenobi, Jedi_Dajuan, Bithysith, ossy, GriffZ, YodaJeff, droideka27, The Musical Jedi, PrincessKenobi Moleman1138, PreacherBoy, jasman, Chyren, Carmen, Old Republic Royalty, Kessel Runner, Arlon, Senny, s65horsey, & Pulsie.

Those folks who've I gone to for advice/have given it, etc...

harpua I'm certain you'll honor the memory of your recently departed friend rather well. Always been a fascinating presence.

heels1785, Kyle Katarn, Darth McClain

vin Whenever Ronnie discusses sexually-themed tips on Howard Stern, I think of you. :p

Other folks who've made an impact/impression on me, etc...

DarthIntegral, Souderwan, Condition2SQ, Ender Sai, Jabba-wocky, tom, solojones, Coruscant, Hanmaiden_Yane, Lowbacca_1977, Espy, Armenian_Jedi, Femi, LloydChristmas, xblackout, Dani, KnightWriter, timmoishere, Darth Guy, halibut, Everton, Mar17swgirl, Juliet316, DT421, rhonderoo, Healer_Leona, opehila, Zapdos, Darth Punk, Mort, yankee8255, Point Given, AmazingB, Art_Core, Gom-Er-Tonic, The Hellhammer, DarthBreezy, Darth Chiznuk, Pensvia, A Chorus Of Disapproval, sethg, imperial_dork, anakinfansince1983, Admiral Volshe, TheBBP, Rogue1-and-a-half, GrandAdmiralJello, Boba_Fett_2001, jp30, SuperWatto, LostOnHoth, Jedi Merkurian, VadersLaMent, I Are The Internets, Jabbadabbado, Yodave27, PRENN, MarcusP2, Miana Kenobi, Rew, Darth Morella

2. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    DarthTunick Aw, shucks. Long live the Sarcasm Knights!

DarthTunick likes this.
  3. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Image, Tunes. When you signed up is now as long ago as Whodini was then!

DarthTunick likes this.
  4. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
    Congrats on breaking the JC, Tunes.

Coruscant and Point Given like this.
  5. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
  6. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
  7. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Well congrats. You are one of the nicest folks who has ever been here.

DarthTunick likes this.
  8. Juliet316

Juliet316 Chosen One star 10

Apr 27, 2005
    Happy Anniversary Tunes!

DarthTunick likes this.
  9. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

Given how well a lot of things had been going for me this week, something was bound to go wrong. :p

10. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    Haven't "always" got along? We've never got along. Happy anniversary, **** head.

11. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Thanks, and congratulations, Tunes. You're a great guy and a valued friend. Enjoy your anniversary and your favorite holiday!

DarthTunick likes this.
  12. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Tunes, you're such a narcissist. We've all been posting our anniversaries in the best friends thread... but not you--you need a stage, or something. :p

Congrats, though.

DarthTunick likes this.
  13. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Thanks, Tunick. Jerk. :p

DarthTunick likes this.
  14. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    Happy Anniversary Tunes. You're the lil bro who never took my advice but I still enjoy giving it. Also I'm the original Sarcasm Knight doofus. I want double listing.

15. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Sir Bucko! ^:)^

16. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    I was still in school while you were making this place your stomping ground! Wow, I have some catching up to do.

Congrats!

DarthTunick likes this.
  17. soitscometothis

soitscometothis Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2003
    Congratulations!

DarthTunick likes this.
  18. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

Noted for when the 20th anniversary gets here. :p

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Congrats, Armen. It's been a mad ride with you. 2 accounts and 3 usernames later, here we are. We'll always have the phone calls to Walmart.

Be loyal of hand and of mouth, seeking to serve the 3SA as best ye may. Seek ye the fellowship of good posters, hearken unto their words and remember them. Be sarcastic and dis-courteous wherever thou goest, not talking much, neither being dumb altogether. Allow no women or child to suffer by thy default, so that if ye may lift thy hand to assist one, do so. If thou must draw upon thy sarcasm to defend them, do so unto thy OWNAGE. If thou come into fellowship with noobs or trolls who speak in a disrespectful manner of any brother, maiden, or MOD let them know in gracious words that this displeases thou and thy lord, then dispatch them forthwith. Thou art to defend and protect those who seek Roland and promote faith in him throughout TF.N. I do swear by the eternal power of the IGNBoards, to be both a true and sarcastic Knight, to obey my commanders and to aid my brethren.

DarthTunick likes this.
  20. DarthTunick

Nov 26, 2000

I was still updating the OP to include people I'd originally omitted when the boards crashed.

:p

21. Darth Morella

Darth Morella Force Ghost star 6

Apr 5, 2004
    Whew, barely made it to the list. Congrats, Armen!

DarthTunick likes this.
  22. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Happy boards birthday, chief. Here's to many more years of good banter x

DarthTunick likes this.
  23. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Worst namedrops ever.

Edit: Oh, you just misspelled it. Carry on.

DarthTunick likes this.
  24. LostOnHoth

LostOnHoth Chosen One star 5

Feb 15, 2000
    Congratulations on 15 years. Are you having a cigar to celebrate?

DarthTunick likes this.
  25. VadersLaMent

VadersLaMent Chosen One star 10

Apr 3, 2002
    Huh. I ranked 53 rd or so. And didn't even get a "@".