main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph 166 Songs Deemed Inappropriate After 9/11: #59: Fuel "Bad Day"

Discussion in 'Community' started by The2ndQuest , Jan 24, 2011.

1. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    It was "thirty days and the thunder chief" for me. hehe.

2. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000

#58: Learn to Fly by Foo Fighters.
    [​IMG]

Normally I try to link to the lyrics video of a song, but in this case, the music video is apparently what contributed to it's inclusion on this list.

First off- Dave Grohl with short hair? I don't remember that. Ha. As far as the song goes, I suppose the title and chorus of "learn to fly" would put it on the radar of this list, but I can see that the video didn't help any with the out of control plane, etc. Still, odd that a radio station would let a video influence it's selection (ignoring that the inclusion of so many songs so far have been outright odd, of course).

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    I... huh. You know, I was expecting the airplane thing to be the motivating factor, but the music video? That's damn odd, even for this.

4. The2ndQuest

Jan 27, 2000

#59: Bad Day by Fuel.
    [​IMG]

Not a song I've heard before (only a couple Fuel songs really ever get radio time, but i guess this was still a newish release at the time). Kinda forgettable as a song, but that's irrelevant- this one is almost funny being applied to 9/11. Other than 9/11 obviously being a "bad day", there's no connection I can really see here, kyrically.