main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

18 Apr 2006 -=- The Return of A Hero -- After 3 YEARS THE CONCLUSION

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by JM-Anakin-Solo, Apr 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Maybe everyone should chant louder!

2. JM-Anakin-Solo

JM-Anakin-Solo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2002
    [EDIT]
    Never mind whatever what I said before :(
    Hopefully, I will be updating soon.
    [/EDIT]

3. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Yeah, I found some time at last!
    I absolutely loved the chapter with Tahiri!!!
    Oh, and I'm glad you set it straight with Anakin Solo beeing the most powerful Jedi ever. Well, until he and Tahiri have children, maybe. But that should take a while. :p
    I can't wait for the reunion. Especially Anakin and Tahiri. So write something nice... :)
    And btw, of course I'm an *OFFICIAL* fan, too! Come on, you knew it all along, Greg! :D :D :D

4. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    LOL thanx for the support.

- Greg K.

5. Jedi_Sari

Jedi_Sari Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2002
    Wow real life drama...I know how that is. I'm sure everyone will understand if u dont put the fanfic first ;)

6. Jedi_StarDust

Jedi_StarDust Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2002
    I guess the chanting sort of worked. We all respect your real-life drama "Greg", Your real life sounds very *hopeful* :) Introducing...Greg Keyes...incognito, that is. ;)

7. SWMara

SWMara Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2001
    Oh well, when I read Rebirth it sounded very hopeful, too...
    But we do not live in the GFFA (fortunately?), so don't worry G. :)

8. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    A voice protrudes from the myriads of colours: "Help! I'm lost in a sea of confetti!" -J_K_Dart (page 5 of this thread)

Don't worry, we're here to save you! *makes a daring jump into the sea of confetti...her fate is unknown...* Wow, this thread with all its confetti is dangerous, jkjk, *looks around sheepishly* Oops, I was the one who released all the balloons and stuff ;)

9. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
  10. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Jedi_Andrew_Solo Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 5, 2002
    Hope things work out for you JMAS.

11. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Hey, how did I miss a post?! I loved it, so now all the Jedi know Anakin is alive? :D You MUST post more soon, and I *actually* cant' wait for Tahiri to see Anakin again as well as Jacen :)

12. Jedi_Andrew_Solo

Jedi_Andrew_Solo Jedi Grand Master star 2

Mar 5, 2002
  13. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
  14. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    I'm gonna try to update tonight.

15. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Yay! JMAS is back, and hopefully with a new post! :D

16. Jedi_Johnson

Jedi_Johnson Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 6, 2002
    Wow, JMAS i just started reading this and finished about 30 seconds ago. This is incredible, keep up the hard work.

17. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002

Chapter 13 ? The Last Leg

Vergere sat back and observed as the two Solo brothers tried to make a connection through the Vigor, as Anakin had deemed it. They had been at it for hours now with little or no progress.

Anakin shone almost as brightly in the Vigor as he did in the Force and Jacen and Vergere had had no problem detecting him. However, Anakin could not feel the two of them through the Vigor. It was obvious he was concentrating deeply but despite his intense efforts he never caught more than a slight flicker of them through the Vigor.

?It?s almost as if you aren?t truly part of the Vigor,? Anakin said after trying unsuccessfully to connect with Jacen. ?I?ve seen you levitate things and I know you can sense me through the Vigor, but why can?t I sense you?? Anakin pondered this for a few minutes as Jacen reflected himself.

?I can see you, Anakin, but I can?t feel you,? Jacen announced.

?It?s as if you are just an observer to the Vigor, peering through a window that sometimes gives you access but mostly only lets you look in.?

Vergere had not thought of this possibility before. She had always assumed that she had been given full access to the Vigor, but after the recent revelations and witnessing Anakin?s power in the Vigor she began to understand her own limitations.

It was difficult for her to watch someone so young, compared to her own age, be so powerful in the Force and the Vigor, but it also made her hopeful for the future. Anakin was indeed someone special. She could sense great power flowing off him in gentle, calming waves, but she could feel much more being held back.

It was at this moment that Vergere realized Anakin was much more powerful than anyone, including his mother and uncle, had ever suspected.

Vergere continued to watch Anakin and Jacen working with the Vigor. Anakin was trying to figure out a way for Jacen to have the same deep connection that he himself had attained.

While she viewed Anakin through the Force she could see him brilliantly, but he did not appear to be much more powerful than other Jedi she had encountered over the years. Yet, when she viewed him through the Vigor she had the distinct feeling that he was holding back the power inside.

Anakin broke his concentration as he glanced over at Vergere for only a second and then returned his focus to the task before him.

Anakin sat alone on the bridge watching the blurry beauty that was hyperspace. Had Vergere felt the power he hid inside? Surely, she hadn?t; even Master Skywalker had been unable to sense it.

He tried to toss the thought away, but it kept nagging him. When he had been growing up he had seen the stares strangers gave him; he was the grandson of one of the most hated men in the galaxy and they could see he would be powerful and feared him.

When he was younger he had flaunted his power, playing pranks and having fun, but he soon learned that the more powerful he got, the more people became feared him. Anakin learned that if he was to have any semblance of a normal life he would have to keep his powers to himself, at least partially.

When he was fifteen he had started training himself in secret. He would sneak away from everyone in the middle of the night and when he was finally alone Anakin would let his power shine.

In recent years, he had become looser with his power, holding it back less and less. He knew his uncle sensed that he was strong, but Luke had no idea of the extent of Anakin?s powers.

It had been easy for him to restrain himself with the Force, but the Vigor was still relatively new to him and he couldn?t always hide his strength ? although he wasn?t really worried about anyone sensing him through the Vigor.

Jacen was a few feet behind him and let out a slight cough to get Anakin?s attention. Anakin hadn?t even felt Jacen enter the bridge and he shook his head to shake away the surprise.

?Yes, Jacen,? Anakin asked.

?I just wanted to let you know that I fed Nen Yim and locked the doo

18. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    Wow, awesome awesome post JMAS! :D I am eagerly awaiting for more now! UP!

*StarDust*

19. Rogue_of-Peace

Rogue_of-Peace Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    Finally! Nice post, YOU HAVE 2 DAYS TO POST THE NEXT CHAPTER, OR SUFFER THE WRATH OF ROGUE!!!!

j/k! Don't worry about it.

20. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002
    Thznx for the support guys and being patient. I have my priorities straight now.

21. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Glad we straightened that out for you, JM!! :D Great post! I can't wait to find out what happens!

22. J_K_DART

J_K_DART Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    How Tahiri could still want to be with Anakin, after knowing him for so long, was beyond Jacen.

LOVE IT!

23. Jedi_StarDust

Jan 27, 2002
    UP! hmmm when will the next post be? :)

24. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Great post JM! I hope to see more soon :)

25. JM-Anakin-Solo

Mar 18, 2002

Chapter 14 ? The Reunion

?Unidentified ship, report.?

Cheers erupted on the bridge as Anakin rushed over to the makeshift comm unit and responded, ?This is Freedom Runner, Anakin Solo speaking.?

An audible gasp was heard over the comm, which was quickly silenced. A few moments later a new voice was heard ? a much more calm voice, ?Copy, Freedom Runner. You are cleared to land; approach vector information is being transmitted now.?

?Thanks, Uncle Luke.?

Anakin followed the approach vector closely. He could see no entrance or base but he expected that was part of the reason his uncle had chosen this planetoid to be the new Jedi base.

The planetoid had no sun to orbit and it was almost invisible in the darkness of space. If the Vong didn?t know to look for it here they would never find it.

Anakin could feel growing anticipation and excitement on the small world below, and he knew that word was starting to spread. At the moment the growth was contained but he knew it could not stay that way forever.

Anakin set the shaper ship down as softly and smoothly as he could manage in the small docking area he had been assigned. The walls of the ship were thick but he could still hear the loud applause as the engines died down.

Anakin stretched his senses out. He could feel hundreds of people here to meet and greet him. He turned to Jacen and Vergere. ?Ready,? he asked them.

?As we?ll ever be,? was Jacen?s response.

Anakin lowered the ramp and motioned for Jacen to leave first.

As Jacen stepped down the ramp the crowd cheered and applauded. A few people ran up to him to ask him how he was and how he had escaped. Jacen smiled, for once he was enjoying the popularity his younger brother had always received, and he liked it.

Then Anakin stepped out onto the ramp. The cheering grew louder and the emotions were high. Everyone in the room rushed to Anakin, wanting to see this boy returned from the dead.

The small crowd of well-wishers that had been around Jacen rushed over to Anakin, brushing him aside. What was this, Jacen wondered. Hadn?t he just come back from the dead too? Jacen was more than a little upset as he exited the docking bay, determined to find his quarters.

?There you are,? Tenel Ka said as she entered Jacen?s room uninvited. ?I?ve been looking all over for you. You just disappeared after landing.?

?Oh, you mean someone noticed??

Tenel Ka sighed as she sat down beside Jacen on his bed. ?Jacen, you have to understand what Anakin means to everyone. We all saw his body burned and we all felt him die. We never had your body so we were never sure you were dead.? She put her one arm around his shoulder and held him tight. ?Trust me, everyone was happy to see you alive.?

Tenel Ka was looking at Jacen now, admiring the face she had always loved. She leaned forward, lips pursed, but Jacen stood up and walked out of the room, oblivious to Tenel Ka?s desire to kiss him.

Tenel Ka slumped backwards on to Jacen?s bed. Jacen wasn?t stupid, but sometimes she wondered about him.

Anakin hadn?t seen his family yet and he was getting anxious. When he had exited the ship a mob had descended on him and it hadn?t left him. Somehow the mob had carried him into the mess hall without him even noticing.

The drinks started flowing and the music picked up. All Anakin really wanted was to meet up with his family and Tahiri and then go to sleep, but he had been sucked into an all out party.

As he took a sip of the punch someone had handed him he could taste the strong alcohol it had been spiked with. Someone in the room was trying to get him drunk, he stopped drinking and pushed out his senses. He could feel deception and deceit somewhere in the room, but with the huge bustle he couldn?t find the source.

He started wondering where Jacen was. He hadn?t seen him since he left the ship. Anakin surveyed the room but Jacen was nowhere to be found. Anakin shrugged off his concern and resumed cel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.