main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Edmonton 18 Days and Counting.... The ''Line Up'' Story Thread....

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Indigo_Jade, May 1, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    Well it has been a bantha's age since we had a game going here on the board, and I had an idea for one that can lead up to Episode III.

Basic premise and rules are as follows:

- This is going to be a story about a group of friends lining up for Episode III, starting today, and leading up in days towards The Day.

- Each person that posts adds a little bit to the story, up to a max of 50 words (or so)

- Exception to the rule is if you want to introduce a new character, you can do that in bold and there is no maximum to the words.

- Each day the title will be updated, and the "story" will progress another day closer to The Day for our characters.

- Anyone can feel free to post here, and you aren't limited to the characters you create, you can post whatever for whoever.

- the posts in NO WAY have to be serious, we can make this as zany and crazy as we want... they could even be whisked away by aliens to study this phenomenon and "probe" them for information... ;)

2. Indigo_Jade

Indigo_Jade Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 23, 2002
    I will begin:

Bobby - Works at a video store, lives in his parent's basement, but drives a vintage Ford Fairlane that is beat all to hell, but has a fully tuned and souped up engine in her... he calls it his Millenium Falcon

James - Co-worker of Bobby, and his best friend. Has his own pad that he shares with 2 other guys who have NO interest in Star Wars and who mock him about it at every opportunity.

The Line Up begins...

"Dude... this is SO cool! Star Wars three, 18 days, 22 minutes away... I can't wait!!!" Bobby says, spreading out his blanket in front of his tent, ignoring the strange looks of the passersby as he makes himself comfortable on the sidewalk in front of the theater.

"I just hope those two idiots I live with don't see me here... I'll never live it down!!!" James says with a wry grin.

3. Rogue_Thunder

Rogue_Thunder FanForce CR, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada star 6

Jan 7, 2003
    Frank - Roommate of James. Mocks Star Wars and anything "Un-cool" obsessively to compensate for his love of Yu-Gi-Oh.

Frank comes walking down the street, having just left the comic store where he purchased a booster pack of Yu-Gi-Oh cards. He sees James and stuffs the cards into his pants pocket, wincing slightly as the cards are bent.

"Hey James. Uhhh, why are you in the line-up for Sponge-bob 2?"

James cranks his head around and notices for the first time that his camp is set up directly beneath a poster for Sponge-bob Squarepants.

"D-oh!"

4. banana

banana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    i am save this spot for your sister no just kiding man . you know why i am here for the best moive erver made ep 3 duh

5. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    don't you mention my sister you freek! Nice tent, pink is so your colour!!!

It's my cousind and she LIKES barbie. At least we won't get wet....pass the applejacks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.