1st Bingo Zoo

Discussion in 'Binghamton, NY' started by Karate-Jedi, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Dan should be in costume...have to ask him about Shannon though.
  2. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    Shannon and I are both coming although it will be just me in costume unless I get my mando done in the next 2 weeks which I doubt lol.
  3. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    UPDATE:

Okay, here's a running list for the Bingo Group:

In Costume:
    Allen Archie
    Austin Crissman
    Bob Crissman
    Danielle Stilloe
    Dan Westbrook

Out of Costume:
    Heather Crissman
    Ruth Crissman
    Tara Crissman
    Shannon Westbrook
  4. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    are Charles, Jeff, and Ian coming?

How about anyone from rebel legion or 501st?:cool:
  5. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    There are 2 tentatives from the 501st and 1 member of The Rebellion who has expressed interest so far.

~Doc_Bev
  6. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    Okay Doc Bev, let me know if there are any others. We'd love to have 'em along! :)
  7. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yep! The more the merrier! Can never have to many people in costume![face_dancing]
  8. JagVader Jedi Knight

star 1
    Myself, Patty, Connor and Sarah. Both kids are under 3yrs of age so that might not matter. I'll bring all three costumes.
  9. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    UPDATE:

In Costume:
    Allen Archie
    Austin Crissman
    Bob Crissman
    Danielle Stilloe
    Dan Westbrook
    Jeff Gonz
    Ian Palmer

Out of Costume:
    Heather Crissman
    Ruth Crissman
    Tara Crissman
    Shannon Westbrook
    Patty Gonz
    Connor Gonz
    Sarah Gonz
  10. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    7 in costume and 7 not in costume were growing MUAHAHAHAHA
  11. DarSolo Force Ghost

star 3
    Hi guys,

I'm debating on coming down for the event, mostly due to the weather. What's the weather forecast for the day so far? (Showers in Rochester supposedly.) Is Karen participating? If so, in which costume? So, which costume would you prefer me to wear? Depending on the temperature and weather, I'm wondering which costume would be most appropriate - ANH white Leia, Ewok Celebration Leia, Mara Jade (good or bad?) or Royal Guard.
  12. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    well, I'm going as Mara Jade--and she's the only costume I have so far, so I can't be anyone else.

We don't have a royal guard, or an ewok celebration Leia, which I saw on the rebel legion members thing, and is really awesome :D Ewok Leia is probably my vote.

I'll look at the weather report and post what they're thinking--which is usually wrong in my experience, then i'll pm you back or post it.

It'll be cool to have ya!
  13. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    so far, they're predicting mid 60s with some showers. Of course it's still kind of far ahead to tell.
  14. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    if there saying theres some showers then we tend not to believe them right now its warm, bright, sunny, and clear skies
  15. JediMasterWesty Jedi Knight

star 1
    so was there a tentitive rain date? I believe there was one discussed but I cant remember.
  16. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Please let me know as soon as possible if this is being postponed, so that folks from Rochester don't travel unnecessarily.

~Doc_Bev
  17. DarSolo Force Ghost

star 3
    Well, I guess, it will depend on the weather for me especially since this event is outdoors. I try to have costumes for different conditions since no costume is perfect for all occasions. My IRG may be the best choice if I come, but it can be very warm - for example, I wore that while ringing the bell for the Salvation Army outside Wal-Mart last December. I was comfortable, but the visor did fog up anytime I spoke. The ANH white Leia has obvious problems with rain or outdoors unless you want a post-trash compactor Leia. [face_laugh] The Ewok Leia dress is okay in the summer if there isn't too much of a breeze. ;) Eventually, I plan to do a summer costume for those really hot days too. Oh well, I do have a lot of supplies to someday make a generic Jedi, the white ANH Celebration Leia and a more accurate classic ANH Leia, a Padme dress, and another Guard costume. I just have to find the motivation to get going on any of them. LOL - someday.
  18. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    I know, DarSolo, I've been trying to think up a costume to wear in summer myself. Head to toe black leather is not it.

Seems like most of the costumes are on the hot side to wear. Makes me feel sorry for the actors on the sets with the lights. PHEW!

19. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I would be interested in knowing this too.

~Doc_Bev
  20. TreborGahKor CR, Binghamton

Chapter Rep
    star 2
    This event is STILL on. Plans are a go. The zoo has been adverstising us on the T.V. down here. If it rains, we do have a little bit of an indoor facility to work with (the Education Building). If we remove the tables, we'll have plenty of room.
  21. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    cool! see everyone saturday!
  22. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Just spoke with Tom, he is no longer driving down due to starting a 2nd job this weekend.
    As such, the others who were going to be in his van will also not be heading down.

Hopefully more of us can come down for the Sept 28th one.

~Doc_Bev
  23. T_StarFlyer Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea guys, i'm relly sorry, to cut out like this, but I got an oppertunity for the part time job & i had to jump at it.
    I hate having to miss a troop but, real life is rearing it's ugly head.

24. celine Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ahhh! Noone else wants to car pool in someone else's van? :_|
  25. RogueSquadronWingnut CR, The Rebellion, Rochester, NY

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Tom had the only van and I would be the secondary carpool driver but I'm unavailable this weekend.
    That and eveyones afraid to ride in my car. LoL

Sorry guys. :oops:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.