1st Fan Force Meeting

Discussion in 'Springfield, MO' started by VoijaRisa, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    I quit FFO, cause I got fed up with the lack of progress... The original linear ones are still cool cause they have and ending.
  2. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Quick reminder:

Friday, May 6, Panera Bread on National at 7pm

(Okay, back on topic, resume)
  3. LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Knight

Is there going to be a specific spot for members to meet at the theatre or have we not decided yet?
  4. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    We'll be discussing this and other stuff at the meeting :) Hope to see you there!
  5. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm still trying desperatly to trade work shifts... If I can make it, I'll drag along Im_Hand_Solo as well.
  6. LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Knight

I cant make it, my work schedule sucks and is 5-11 pm mon-fri, so after the meeting let me know whats up, be greatly thankful for it. ^_^
  7. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm sorry you won't be there :( I will post all the meeting details either Friday night or Saturday sometime.
  8. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    "I cant make it, my work schedule sucks"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  9. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
  10. LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Knight

hehe yeah

I cant come in today. "Why not?" Cause apparently I just died. "Youre kidding right?" Nope, Ill bring in a death certificate for documentation for your records to show I didnt skip. "You're fired" Ha! You cant fire a dead man!

Yes calling in dead will work out PERFECTLY lol
  11. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm really looking forward to meeting with you all tomorrow night (at least those that can come). See you at 7!
  12. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    It's settled then, we're all going to be there :p

Seriously, why Panera Bread? I really liked the idea of the Brew Co... Or any other bar, for that matter. If someone needs a ride from SMS, I can pick up two max.
  13. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    Considering it's just across the street from the SMS campus, I think I can make it. I'll be bringing my g/f too. I suppose I'll also bring my tuseken raider mask I'm working on so everyone can spot us easily.
  14. Kantorak Jedi Padawan

It's a neutral spot, no worries of drunks, and it's a pretty central spot for everyone to get to.
  15. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    And I can pick up some pumpkin muffies :p
  16. VoijaRisa Force Ghost

star 5
    That was fun. Nice meeting everyone. :)
  17. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    1st Springfield Fan Force Meeting complete :)

We met at Panera Bread this evening, mostly just introductions and such but we had a good time. Some of the things we discussed:

1. Meeting #2 to take place at WF Cody's on Sunshine, Thursday, May 12, 7pm.

2. Kantorak and Stoops417 are going to look in to some webspace for us.

3. Recruitment: Handing out flyers and such at the movie premier and possibly some places around town.

4. Meeting #3 will be discussed more at length during meeting #2 but we did decide to meet at the Campbell 16 at 5:30 to get in line for the midnight show.

On a personal note, I was glad to meet you guys and look forward to next Thursday night!
  18. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    I had a great time and look forward to next thursday...
  19. LapsusDeHeaven Jedi Knight

I have to admit, it does suck that I cant go to any of the meetings and that Im stuck reading summaries *sighs* anyway, I cant make the 5:30 line thing cause Im gonna be in line roughly at about noon to 1
  20. Nikana- Jedi Knight

star 2
    Then I guess that makes you in charge of holding spots for Springfield Fan Force :p
  21. Master_Byrd Jedi Master

star 4
    I also plan on getting there around noon... I'll be glad to help hold a spot for FF. I'll also be glad someone will be there to give me rr breaks, snack breaks, etc.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.