main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

1st-gen fan seeks specific ESB 'rare' photo of Han

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by CarolJude, Jun 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CarolJude

CarolJude Jedi Youngling

Jun 1, 2004
    Greetings!

Please forgive my starting of a new thread here to post a request, but after two fruitless days of Google-ing I am turning to the boards in the hope of acquiring a favorite photo of mine - I haven't seen this particular one on any of the sites I've visited or have bookmarked over the last 5 years; I'm hoping someone has a scan.

It's from the ESB Program Book that was sold during the original release of the film The photo is of Han standing in the doorway of the Operations Center on Hoth. If I remember right, his arms and perhaps legs are crossed.

I'm gearing up to go through an entire room of memorabilia, boxed since my last move, to find the program and then scan it. I've got my fingers crossed that someone has the shot I'm after a little closer at hand and can either post or email it to me (my email is in my profile, I believe.)

A second, somewhat unrelated question - I remember a site from a few years back that seemingly had EVERY shot from the films. The thumbnails were on a black background and the site was very well done, quite 'polished.' I believe there were 20-30 pages of shots from each film and it was a wonderful resource. Does this ring a bell for anyone out there, and might someone provide a link?

Thanks again, I apologize again for barging in without properly introducing myself, etc, but hope you'll indulge (and forgive) me.

Classic RULES.

2. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    I do have that program book.

I will try to dig it out.

As far as the website, I seem to remember one that had frame grabs but that shot in the program is more than likely a production photo rather than a frame FROM the film.

I try to find that website in all my millions of links.

3. micdavis

micdavis Jedi Master star 4

Mar 10, 2003
    Here are some frame grabs I did from the scene.

[image=http://idisk.mac.com/micdavis/Public/han1.jpg]

[image=http://idisk.mac.com/micdavis/Public/han2.jpg]

Can't find the program or the link to the frame grab site.

Also I think that same image is on the inside cover of the original Soundtrack double album.

I think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.