main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Missi 1st meeting of 2008

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by TheStreetHowitzer, Feb 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    Hello everyone,
    We are gearing up for a good year.
    -Our first meeting of 2008 will be 6:30 Feb. 21 2008 at Dragon's Lair in Pearl. Brian has once again opened his doors for us for the evening. He will be showing us the Star Wars miniatures game we discussed at the christmas party.
    -Out Ohio Outpost will be here for the Indiana Jones release May 22. We are planning to go bowling on Friday May 22, see Indiana Jones Saturday afternoon and have the annual Smoke a Spring Cookout that night. I believe these will also be at Dragons Lair.
    -August 15 will be the debut of The Clone Wars. This will definitely be an event we attend.
    -We have some costumers in the group as well. There is a good chance that we will costume up for the release of the Force Unleashed novel and video game as well as the Clone Wars movie release.

Please email me at mandalorianchris@yahoo.com if you are unfamiliar with our group and in our area, we would love to meet you at an event.

Chris
    Streethowitzer
    President of the MAndaloriansMSD
    TS-2657

2. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    Sounds like the start of another good year!

I noticed that you're the new president. Congrats! Will you be taking Jay's place as City Rep for the boards here? (i.e. Do I need to change your name to blue? ;) )

~Traci

3. TheStreetHowitzer

TheStreetHowitzer Jedi Youngling

Jul 27, 2006
    You know, that is a good question. I would say yes. I will ask JAy if he still wants to be the man and i will let you know otherwise.
    how is memphis? eat some rondezvous for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.