main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX 2-3 part star wars series from Houston

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Owi-vi, Sep 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    Hi there im looking for people who would be intrested in doing a part on a star wars fan film. The film is a start to get the attention of the people on the internet for an original sci-fi show. The origianl show will be on local tv the starwars film will be internet only. We will try to get into fan films to be judged by george lucas for his yearly event. There is no pay involved. I plan to goto as many conventions as possible to hand out or possible by both hand out our film to grow in popularity. I know were going to need cgi actors sound what ever you can do want to be a part of heres a chance. There is no pay involved. If intrested email me hksdrager7@yahoo.com

2. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    Can anyone think of any swamp land around the Houston area? Thanks

3. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    We should have some funding for this in 2-6 months. So we may be able to pay the actors but it may not be a whole lot. Most of the money is going to have to go to cgi. We will be buying lunch with this money as well. Script should be complete by the end of the month.

4. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    Update on story. Heres the idea for the story. Takes place during the contrustion of the death star. One of the engneers grows a conchest (i know thats not spelled right)and stages an explotion during a test so that he can flee the death star to get away from this operation he voluntired for. He flees on a frighter. An officers finds out it was him and send a bh after him. he flees to dagobah when the bh tracks him to. they fight for a bit a creature breaks them up attacking and the engneer gets away. some time pass and some how the engineer make something or traps the bh and kills him but is knock uncontions in the fight. and there a little twist at the end but well save that for last. I have some script writen for this but I need help so if any wants to help with this ill give them script writing credits. Email me if you can help and ill send you what I got or we can confence call on yahoo messanger thanks guys. Oh for give my spelling

5. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    I have sent out emails regard story line and script if you didnt get a copy email me hksdrager7@yahoo.com

6. uscmbuzz

uscmbuzz Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    I am intested at recieveing story line and script.. I have several imperial costumes,such as stormtroper,imperial officer and 2 bikerscouts.. you can email me at grantgrafx@yahoo.com

Bill

7. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    the up dated script has emailed out to the emails i have. always looking for more actors

8. Owi-vi

Owi-vi Jedi Youngling

Sep 8, 2005
    update!! Filming is planned for january

9. Z_of_Sith

Z_of_Sith Jedi Youngling

Apr 13, 2005
    one area that can be considered swamplike in some portions would be brazos bend state park.

10. shortimer52

shortimer52 Jedi Youngling

Aug 11, 2005
    I love that place, only problem would be gators, lots of gators.

11. Bladecarver

Bladecarver Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 26, 2002
    There's swampland on the north side also. Humble, Kingwood, San Jac.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.