main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2 big things

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by serenity2007, Sep 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. serenity2007

serenity2007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2007
    Spies at War has Been scraped do to too many complications, most encounters suffers the same fate, but on the upside i bring you my next project called

Chemistry Of War

A film i will write and direct here is the plot

A micro-chip carrying all of the nations secrets is stolen from the pentagon, cia members, Jack Fendir(Kyle Frizzel), Arthur kolso(shayne swartz)
    ,Michael vernon(Zach Hastings) and eric felgate(scott ritter) are alarmed when they hear the news, their boss Jennifer hudson(Jassmine Roth) tells them to investigate and terminate whoever stole the chip, but when ex russian spy demetri vanderkof(shane Murphy) is suspected of having the chip, the cia goes on a hunt for him, on demetri's side is long time reporter claire holan(Erica Rouseau) and wes Avery(Brian Gazer), so now the president(Robert Breslin) Has Warned that america will face destruction if those documents fall into the wrong hands, so now its an action packed race against time to stop the global threat, save the world and bring honor back to america.

Chemistry of war will hit only december 08

Director Scott Ritter

2. Robi-Wan

Robi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 11, 2006
    Great. But you don't have to make a whole new thread to tell us it's been scrapped and tell us you have another storyline for another film. You could have done that in the other thread(s) about this film.

Next time you make a thread, make sure you have something good to show us.[face_peace]

3. elemental_fantasy

elemental_fantasy Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2006
    Sorry but right off the bat you lost me. It's too fake. Just so you know, it is VERY highly unlikely that ANY government would EVER keep all there secrets on 1 lil microchip. Most likely, 1 little secret would be broke into several sections at several remote locations. Probably only 3 government officails would know 1 location to just one part of one lil secret let alone all the nations secrets.

There is absolutely no reason to have it all on one file. Thats just asking for it to be stolen. Your plot falls apart because of that simple lil fact that it is unthinkable to do so.

Also, lets just pretend for a minute that our government is dumb (and doesnt just act dumb). The guy who steals it would be dumber not to immediately make duplicates. On the other hand, many of our nations secrets will die with the ones who keep them, we dont need to remember old secrets.

4. FX_guy

FX_guy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2002
    Or, say... in one lil' book. But don't tell Jerry Bruckheimer that. :)

When you get down to it, most movies stretch probability and quite often ignore it entirely. Just 'cause it's a far-fetched idea doesn't mean it can't be an entertaining film.

5. cataclysmicstudios

cataclysmicstudios Jedi Youngling

Aug 8, 2007
    I don't disagree but remember in The Rock when Sean Connery tells Nicholas Cage where the microfilm is and it has all of America's secrets on it? Yeah, it wasn't realistic but that was a great movie. Although it would be different because the plot didn't revolve around that aspect.

6. serenity2007

serenity2007 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2007
    well thanks everyone for your comments, but trust me once the trailer comes out, ill change everyones mind

7. elemental_fantasy

elemental_fantasy Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2006
    LOL, very true.

LOL, I was actually thinking about that scene. lol

I think the idea is totally bogus, just like the idea of a lightsaber. But if you have the talent as a story teller, you can make the most crazy things very very entertaining and real.

serenity2007 I am lookin forward to the movie, the trailer doesnt mean anything for the most part. But I have a feeling that when we see your movie, the last thing on our minds will be the logic of the plot, look at Transformers. Hell, Look at spider-man.

8. Funk-E

Funk-E Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 11, 2003
    Haven't you been told to stop making threads until you have concrete stuff to show? Just curious.

Anyway, maybe since you seem to be having such trouble with your films, you should make something a bit smaller?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.