main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends 2 Droids Who Should Never Meet! 3PO/Chopper

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 22, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota Disclaimer: Borrowing for a laugh
    AN: For @Raissa Baiard [face_batting] heard you were having a rough day; no deets; but wanted to share this bit of fun. [:D] @};-
    ~~~!
    3PO and Chopper were accidentally coincidentally at adjacent recharging stations on Home One. Chopper was regaling 3PO with what the latter just knew were exaggerated claims of his own essential contributions to the success of the Ghost crew missions during the height of the Rebellion.

"You are worse than my counterpart. R2 is forever getting us into one potential catastrophe after another. On more occasions than I care to enumerate, I just knew WE WERE DOOMED!"

Chopper would have rolled his eyes if he had any. But he emitted the electronic equivalent of a long-suffering sigh and a Bwop-Dweep that roughly translated "Give me a break."

When the sessions ended, Chopper was relieved to get away from Mr. Whiny-Pants and 3PO for his part was very glad to get away from The Droid Who was Quite Full of Himself.

+++++++

[face_mischief]

8-}

2. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    [face_laugh] Oh, thank you @WarmNyota_SweetAyesha! This made me smile! I agree, these two should never spend any amount of time with each other. Chopper has even more attitude than R2, which is saying something. I can see how he and Threepio would drive each other right up the wall! Love their nicknames for each other... Mr Whiny-Pants :D I could see a whole series of Threepio encounters-- K2SO, AP-5...basically he's lucky R2 puts up with him.

Thank you again; it was so sweet of you to think of me! [:D] @};-

3. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
  4. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Now, imagine this repeating, as if it were a mixtape. :D :D :D

I can recall that the two times they did meet in what I have seen of Rebels so far, Threepio was SHOCKED. So...this would be fun. [face_devil]

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Yep, that's about how it would go!

What a fun meeting between two droids with such vastly different personalities, though. Contrarily, I can only imagine that R2 and Chopper would have lots to commiserate on if they ever met. It's a fun idea to consider. :p [face_thinking]

=D= [:D]

6. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Actually, the two who should REALLY never meet are R2-D2 and Chopper! I shudder to think what would happen if those two egos clashed! (turn them both loose in the corridors of the Imperial Palace and let the fireworks begin!)

Findswoman likes this.
  7. Mistress_Renata

Sep 9, 2000
    Actually, the two who should REALLY never meet are R2-D2 and Chopper! I shudder to think what would happen if those two egos clashed! (turn them both loose in the corridors of the Imperial Palace and let the fireworks begin!)

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] There was a couple years when a Dear Diary was written from Artoo's POV. Sheer hilarity. I can just imagine what Chopper would have to say if he kept a diary. Or met R2. :cool:

Findswoman likes this.
  9. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    [face_rofl]

How to review this without quoting the whole thing?
    Soooo Threepio. So Chopper too though – from what I've seen of Rebels so far he does like to show off!
    Coming from Threepio, that's saying something!
    Mr Droid Drama vs Mr Droid Snark. This is probably how every single conversation between them ends!
    Fabulous nicknames!

Thanks for sharing this little nugget of pure hilarity!

10. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] Droids have such personalities 8-} It was fun to mix them up together. [face_mischief]

Chyntuck and Ewok Poet like this.
  11. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    funny to see those two together