main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA 2 Poor Souls... well 1 soul and a jawa

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Stinky_jawa, Apr 20, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    Modra hasn't exactly shone lately but I'm willing to cut him a little slack. Everyone has their bad spots. Right now, the whole team's one big bad spot. Us dockers fans will have to be rewarded for our patience eventually. We saw the signs when the dockers finally won their first western derby.
    I don't think the recent losses have entirely been because they're a bad team. They've actually played pretty good in each of those games but have just fallen short. If they were being consistently thrashed it would be bad enoug but these narrow losses, where you just know they're good enough that they could have won any one of those games, are doubly frustrating.

2. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    They are not playing bad, they just are not winning--like my fave team, they suffer from 4th qtr fade out.(actually my team is not even doing that--they just suck)
    Hang in with the Dockers they are on the verge of something. How long does the coach have on contract??

3. Aztek

Aztek Jedi Master star 4

Apr 12, 2001
    What's that ?, put a contract out on the coach ? I think that can be arranged. Then we can use my car to transport him to Gnangara. (I'm sure he will fit in the boot of my car !)

4. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    Let's do it.....let's get the coach!!!!

5. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    The way its going.. i dont think we have to..

hes as good as gone if they loose a couple more in a row... (bye bye drumm!)
    never mind, its only fremantle

GO THE WEAGLES!!

6. Princess_Lego

Princess_Lego Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2000
    Aaarrrgghhhh!!!!!!

That coach is gonna die now.

7. soneil

soneil Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    At least Modra didn't embarass himself again. He played more like his old self in fact - until he rolled his ankle. I'd say Bandy, Modra and Bell will be out for at least the next couple of games which makes the chances of a win any time soon even more remote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.