main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2 Wookie Warriors: pleasant or unpleasant surprise?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by deltau922, May 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deltau922

deltau922 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Just wondering what everyone thought about this. I hadn't even heard of the variation until I was at a Target on Sunday and a guy inthe aisle said he had found the brown ne bu not the tan one.

2. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I like it, I found them both and they'll be nice additions and add new variety to my Wookiee Army! :)

Wrrrrrrr!!!!!!

3. darcphoenyx

darcphoenyx Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 12, 2001
    Generally speaking I'm in favor of paint variations on "army builder" figures. They provide a little extra variety for those of us who would probably buy mulitples of these figures anyway.

I really appreciated the variation on the Battle Droids for Episode I and felt that one of the shortcomings of the early Saga line was the lack of variation on things like Clone Troopers. So I'm pretty happy to see Hasbro getting back into the practice of doing this. The more realistic and varied my armies can look the better.

I still think that particular figure is horrible though...so I personally won't be buying a second Wookiee Warrior.

4. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Yeah I found the dark one last night. I have them both and they are cool. For me, I like variations like this because it is fun to find these different figures at stores. The dark one is hard to find right?

5. Eight-Four

Eight-Four Jedi Youngling

Apr 3, 2005
    I think that it is cool, esp. for army builder figures...it is just a shame that the actual figure is not all that great. How is the Sneak Preview Wookie Warrior? I have MOC, but if it is worth opening, I might try and pick a few up to open and add to the ranks.

6. deltau922

deltau922 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    The preview Wookiee is excellent, IMWO.

7. DarthZemog

DarthZemog Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2002
    I agree, the preview Wookiee Warrior is my fav! He's got the best articulation by far, and he's the biggest of them all. I have 2 opened and 1 sealed. :D

Wrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!

11 hours to go! :D

8. Juke Skywalker

Juke Skywalker Force Ghost star 5

Mar 27, 2004
    At least Hasbro is trying to toss a bone to diorama
    and Army builders. That counts for something.

9. Ragelion

Ragelion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 16, 2005
    My opinion. I really didnt care for the rest of the wookies. Only Chewy looked good..and I grabbed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.