20 century fox logo

Discussion in 'Scifi 3D Forum' started by IceEagle, Apr 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IceEagle Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey guys, i've downloaded [link]http://scifi3d.theforce.net/download.asp?intGenreID=10&intCatID=19&filekey=730&key=431]this[/link] file a few weeks ago, but i cant open it. i have greeble, but i cant find the other file. does someone has another .max file without those plugins , or can somone give me a link to the plugin (and dont give me google couse i have visited that 3000 times)

please hlp
  2. Darksteps Jedi Knight

star 3
    what plugin does it claim to be missing...?

Darksteps...
  3. IceEagle Jedi Knight

star 1
    something like viewportmanager.gup and cebas.dlu
  4. IceEagle Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. George Mezori SCIFI 3D Scifi 3D Forum

VIP
    star 4
    Oh boy. What I usually do is release the last version of Greeble once a new one comes out. I've never actually got ahold of the author of the plugin so I assume he won't mind if we include the old version with some of our models.

So I'll look into including that file with this model. I don't know if there's a newer version of Greeble out yet.

CEBAS plugins are copyrighted too. I don't think I can do those though. Most likely this is related to the volumetric lights. You can always redo those using another method.

REMEMBER you can always just say OK to the error dialogue box and still load the file. You don't have to have these. I don't think they make a whole lot of difference.

I'll see if I can upload a new version with some of these missing dlu's. Otherwise, just use the file for now. It will still work.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.