Rebels 20 Characters I'd Like to See in Star Wars Rebels (With Poll)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV' started by TheDarthTony, Jun 12, 2013.

?

Which of these characters would you like to see? (You can choose as many as you like

Ahsoka Tano 57 vote(s) 55.3%
Shira Brie (Lumiya) 19 vote(s) 18.4%
Asajj Ventress 65 vote(s) 63.1%
Rahm Kota 32 vote(s) 31.1%
Winter Celchu 21 vote(s) 20.4%
Mara Jade 32 vote(s) 31.1%
Admiral Thrawn 45 vote(s) 43.7%
Han Solo 41 vote(s) 39.8%
Starkiller 33 vote(s) 32.0%
Kyle Katarn 41 vote(s) 39.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    There's a few EU characters that I don't very well or never heard of before since I've really gotten into the EU, but here's what I think.

Ahsoka Tano: Definitely. They need to show her fate and what happened to her after she left the Jedi Order. Did she survive Order 66? Did she go into exile? Did she turn to the dark side? These would be some great questions to expand on.
    Wedge Antilles: Yes. I'd like to see how he got started in the Rebel Alliance, and why he became one of the best pilots.
    Quinlan Vos: Yes. They should keep the EU material about him becoming a Dark Jedi and expand on this further. Maybe show why exactly Jedi, like Quinlan Vos turned to the dark side and how they controlled it.
    Rahm Kota: Yes. It would be good to have the series set before The Force Unleashed, so some of the characters such as Rahm Kota, Starkiller and Maris Brood could be expanded on even further, and they ended up where they did. The series could even go into the story of The Force Unleashed, which would be interesting. I'd like to see Rahm Kota when he established small bases in the Outer Rim Territories, got recruits to fight against the Galactic Empire and then allied himself with Bail Organa.
    Winter Celchu: Don't know them.
    Jax Pavan: Don't know them.
    Thrawn: Don't mind. From what I've seen and heard, Thrawn seems like he could make a great villain.
    Han Solo: Definitely. It'd be awesome to see Han Solo's story and how he became the great smuggler that he was in the original trilogy. It'd also be great to see how he became wanted by Jabba the Hutt so badly, and expand on his relationship with Boba Fett and Greedo, which would make it that much cooler when he defeats them both.
    Soontir Fel: Don't know them.
    Kyle Kattarn: Don't mind. I don't know much about him.
    Biggs Darklighter: Yes. I'd also like to see how he got started in the Rebel Alliance like Wedge, and it'd be interesting to expand on his and Luke's friendship, which would make his death in A New Hope that much more dramatic.
    Starkiller: Definitely. I think he could create some amazing storylines, they could expand on how he became Darth Vader's apprentice, and show some of his missions that he did that weren't covered in The Force Unleashed. If the series goes into The Force Unleased further, we could get a bit more background knowledge on Kazdan Paratus, who was a Jedi that Starkiller fought, and I thought he was a really cool character with his robotic arms and lightsaber pike.
    Maris Brood: Yes. She made a great villain in The Force Unleashed, and if she's in the new series then Shaak Ti would have to be, which is great because she's one the characters that I'd mostly like to see. Shaak Ti and Maris Brood would create some great storylines, and they could show how they survived Order 66, and expand on why Maris Brood was turning to the dark side.
    Darth Maul: Definitely. In my opinion, he was one of the best villains in The Clone Wars, and every episode he was in was great, mostly because of him. They need to show his fate and what happened to him after his duel on Mandalore. What was Darth Sidious' "other uses" for him? Is he even still alive? Did he manage to escape? We need answers!
    Mara Jade: Don't mind. I don't much about her, but from what I've seen and heard, I think it'd be better to introduce her in episode VII since she becomes Luke's wife, and Luke doesn't have anything to do with her or any Jedi before A New Hope.
    Shira Brie: Don't know them.
    Boba Fett: Definitely. I'd like to see him mostly out of any other character, because he's such a great villain. I wasn't a big fan of him in The Clone Wars, but since he'd be older now and more experienced, closer to how he was in the original trilogy, I reckon he'd be great in the series. It'd also be really cool to see him still working with some of the other bounty hunters from The Clone Wars still, like Bossk, Dengar, Latts Razzi, C-21 Highsinger and maybe even Asajj Ventress.
    Asajj Ventress: Don't mind. I was never a big fan of her in The Clone Wars, but her fate still needs to be expanded on and show what happened to her after we last saw her. Did she continue to become and even great bounty hunter? Did she survive Order 66? Did she go into exile? Did she turn back to the dark side?
    Dengar: Yes. I'd like to see him along with Boba Fett, Bossk, IG-88, Zuckuss and 4-LOM, and show how they all became the best bounty hunters in the galaxy. I thought he was great in The Clone Wars, but he seemed too kind not skilled enough to become one of the best bounty hunters in the galaxy and be hired by Darth Vader, I didn't think this was a bad thing, because it made him a more likeable character, but they could expand on him more and show how he changed as he became more experienced. Maybe they could keep his attitude the same, which wouldn't be bad at all, I'm not sure what he was like in other extended universe material, but maybe he was always this fun bounty hunter that was just good at what he did.
    A'Sharad Hett: Yes. I don't know much about him, but his story seems really interesting. I think it'd be great to see him working with the Tusken Raiders as a Dark Jedi.
    InterestingLurker likes this.
  2. WatTamborWoo Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    Ventress was one of the most complicated characters in TCW. She cannot really just disappear off the scene. She will be involved in some way.
    anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  3. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    My 20 characters that i would like to see

1. Asajj Ventress
    2. Darth Vader
    3. Palpatine
    4. Young Han Solo
    5. Captain Rex
    6. Ahsoka Tano
    7. Young Luke Skywalker
    8. Young Leia Organa
    9. Chewbacca
    10. Mara Jade
    11. Admiral Thrawn
    12. Darth Maul
    13. Obi-Wan Kenobi
    14. Yoda
    15. Galen Marek / Starkiller
    16. Bail Organa
    17. Mon Mothma
    18. Admiral Ackbar
    19. Fives
    20. Tarful
  4. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7

Keep talking.
  5. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4
  6. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    So ur character list of 20 characters consists of just Tikkes [face_thinking]:p
    Last edited by Darth Vader, Jun 18, 2013
  7. Dan_Grievous_Tikkes_Fan Force Ghost

star 4

Yes... I would rather have one character that I have been denied over and over than count some random heroes and villains about a time that we know little about
  8. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    That is true
  9. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
  10. RG4 Jedi Master

star 2
    1st thing, fix the font color, who the hell reads white font on a nearly white background.
    Ahsoka - Maybe a character arc where she dies, then I'm sold otherwise kill her off SOMEWHERE.
    Kyle Katarn - His Imperial days would be fun to see, after all it is Kyle.
    Admiral Thrawn - This would the first time we see Chiss outside of a video game, and the first time we've seen Thrawn outside of a book.
    Han Solo - Same with Kyle
    Asajjs Ventress - Kinda meh on her, give her an appearance in a few episodes.
    Boba Fett - Why not rename the series Star Wars: Boba Fett?
    Mara Jade - Skintight leather? I'm in.
  11. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    I'm sure Ahsoka will catch up :p
  12. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    No option for Quinlan Vos? Most unimpressive.

You guys are lucky Eht13 already approved of this thread.[face_mischief]

:p
  13. Darth Valkyrus Force Ghost

star 4
    Nope. He was in TIE Fighter.

Bliss000 and Circular_Logic like this.
  14. Force Smuggler Chosen One

star 6
  15. FARK2005 Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    Asajj Ventress: No contest at all; she is such an awesome and interesting character.

Han Solo, Kyle Katarn: Like both characters and definitely wouldn’t mind seeing them in the show.

Shira Brie (Lumiya), Winter Celchu: never heard of them before, so I can’t say.

Rahm Kota: Don’t really know the character, but I read that he was accepted into the Jedi Order at the age of 18 which I find unbelievable considering the PT-Jedi thought nine years of age was far too old to begin training. So if they should use him I hope they change his background.

Ahsoka Tano: After being force-fed the character in season 5 of TCW I’ve had enough of her for some time. But maybe by the time the show airs I won’t mind seeing her in a cameo if her character is used well and her Sueish qualities kept to a minimum.

Mara Jade, Admiral Thrawn, Starkiller: Know very little about the characters, but from what little I do know they set off my Sue/Stu-alarm bells and I would prefer the show be free of them. But like with Ahsoka, if the sueish/stuish qualities are kept to a minimum and the characters are used well I probably wouldn’t mind seeing them.
  16. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    How about IG-87 and IG-88?
    whostheBossk likes this.
  17. Jordan1Kenobi Host of EUC Battle of... Games

Game Host
    star 5
    Of course, it'd be awesome to see all six bounty hunters from TESB. Especially IG-88, Zuckuss and 4-LOM since they weren't in TCW.
    whostheBossk and darklordoftech like this.
  18. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    Never even heard of IG-87
  19. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    If there's IG-86 and there's IG-88, I assume there's an IG-87.
  20. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
  21. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Agreed. But only if he's wasted Hondo.
  22. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
    And a flying one at that.
  23. darklordoftech Chosen One

star 6
    Why wouldn't there be?
  24. Legolas Skywalker Force Ghost

star 6
  25. SithStarSlayer Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Because in Star Wars, if it does not exist outside of Wookieepedia, then it does not exist.
    Last edited by SithStarSlayer, Jun 23, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.