Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.
811. When you say things like "Revan is my role model" to your friends.
812. When you plan to have a birthday cake of Jabba the Hutt.
813. When you vehemently argue for fanon retcons such as a pre-Republic Sith Empire.
814. When at all times your mind is working in overdrive piecing loose bits of canon into aforementioned fanon.
815. When you watch an old movie, Ben-Hur, you imagine it is set in the early Star Wars universe.
816. When you watch Indiana Jones, you imagine it is Han Solo on one of his adventures on an Outer Rim planet, and the Germans, Thuggees and Russians are Imperial agents.
817. You assign Darth names to every family member and friend according to their personalities.
818. You think Neil Patrick Harris is so legen-wait for it-dary he must be a Sith.
819. You think Kiefer Sutherland is so awesome he must be a Jedi.
820. You try and figure out what day it is in the GFFA's calendar.
821. When you are programming your GPS you refer to it as getting the coordinates form the nava -computer.
822. Whenever you and your best friend make an awesome joke you fist bump and say "Ur my nerf herder!"
823. You dream about Star Wars EVERY night.
824. When someone angers you, you respond "Don't make me destroy you."
825. When you and your friend are backstage in a theater and find the controls for the lighting and curtains with a microphone, you walk up and say "Were all fine here now, thank you. How are You?"
826. When your shop teacher gets an air conditioning electrical system mock up to teach the class with you ask him "Why did you get the control panel for the Death Star?"
(These have all happend to me!) Go Star Wars! Woo!
You freaked out when you found out you would get to see Kit Fisto's head at SW in Concert. Guilty. (And excited for Tuesday! )
828. Instead of saying babas B while you are in Jail you could say Bobas B!
829. You watch an epic of sorts (like LotR or HP) and imagine how Star Wars characters might fit in battles and other situations. Guilty as charged, and has tons of fun.
830. You unintentionally call your boyfriend Luke, Han, or Lando.
831. Any original artwork of a guy you start turns out to be a Star Wars hunk. Same with the ladies. Guilty.
832. You can't help but smile when you hear of the Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. Guilty.
833. You wish that every Star Wars Clone wars episode was a full animated movie! Gulty
834: Trying to get 10000 posts to get that Silver Star
835. You spend your time wondering how awesome it would be if the world suddenly changed to star wars universe.
836. You find yourself counting days for The Clone Wars season 3's release date
837. You write an episode 7 yourself.
838. You find almost all other movies would me far better if they took place a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
839. You read this thread at work when you should be busy doing other things.
840. Even though you're grown up, you want to play lego again because now they have freakin' Star Wars lego.
841. You daydream about going back in time to watch Star Wars in 1977 on opening night.
842. The combination on your luggage is 1138.
843. You think Star Trek is not imaginative enough.
844. You remember Yoda's wisdom and actually apply it to your real life.
845. You watch "Life as A House" with Hayden Christensen and it becomes one of your favorite movies because you know that George Lucas chose him for his acting in this movie.
846. You read the Bible and parts of it remind you of Star Wars.
847. Everyone who knows you, knows you love Star Wars.
(guilty to ALL of the above.
848. Instead of saying "Wish upon a star" You say "Wish upon a Star Destroyer" and you added that just for the Hell of it but you never really did wish upon it. Guilty
849. You tell the Garbage man "what a wonderful smell you discovered" just because you feel like you are in the Death Star Garbage Room and it and the Garbage Truck smells really bad too.
850. Whenever you see two walls coming together you try and pretend to reach Han, Luke, and Leia before its too late and you do it faster before Threepo does it.
851. You actullay jumped in the Garbage dump just so you can escape from the StormTroopers and you of course pretend that stormtroopers are after you.
852. While watching the beginning of TPM, you try to hold your breath longer than Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon.
853. You realize that Obi-wan and qui-gon did not have to hold there breath under water because of having a breath guard to place there mouths on. Guilty
854. You wonder what kind of sign do you get for having a Million posts even if some are not star wars you just imagne it being Star Wars. Guilty.
855. You wish however many threads you posted was going to be Republic Credits to buy Star Wars stuff online for Shopping. Na just kidden but It would be kinda cool!
856. You printed out the entire ROTS script and memorized it. Guilty.
857. Your algebra teacher told you on your report card that you needed to concentrate more on school and talk about Star Wars less. Guilty.
858. You just spent an hour on Skype with your friend and for half of it, both of you talked with Star Wars quotes.
859. You have a stuffed animal of Yoda. Guilty.
860. You emailed Lego company and told them their characters weren't realistic enough. Not guilty, but my friend did.
861. you get excited every time you watch ROTS because just maybe Obi-Wan will turn to the dark side or Anakin won't. Guilty.
862. You wonder if the reason some of the unknown soldiers are unknown is because they are really jedi in disguise. Sometimes guilty.
863. You imagine how every book you read would be different if the characters had lightsabers and the force. Guilty.
864. You have 5 versions of the OT sitting on your shelf. Guilty.
865. You think Dark Empire is the greatest literary work ever created, hands down. Guilty.
866. People are afraid to go into your basement because of all the cardboard standees. Guilty.
867. You name your liscence plate the milliuim Falcon.
868. You try to find Prince Xizor in Episode 1 because You know he is at the Pod race but still can't find him. Guilty
869. You just mentioned that The lightsaber that is yours is a double bladed saber of Darth maul in another thread. Guilty
870. You wish you could jump to lightspeed and avoid a speeding ticket.
871. You wish the Thrawn Trilogy was the Sequel trilogy movies to Return of the jedi. guilty
872. You wish the Thrawn books had its own soundtrack as well as every other Star Wars book. Guilty
873. You feel like you are the only one who likes Dark Empire. guilty.
874. You noticed that it would be nice that George lucas made a scene like he wanted about Boba fett surviving the Sarlacc pit and Wonder if you already posted that in the last number. Guilty. I might of done that already.
875. You have different Star Wars ringtones for different people who call you. I only have one Star Wars ringtone. Guilty
876. You wish when going to the Star Wars concerts you could hear music from the EU including the Force Unleashed. Guilty. I already posted that about Shadows of the Empire music being at the concerts.
877. You think Bigfoot is actually a Wookiee that crash landed on Earth on his way home.
878. You stare at your toys in your collection that are still in box, pretending to play with them. (I'm a little ashamed of that one )
879: You wonder for a couple of days why Anakin/Vader was still on Mustafar after he killed the Sepratists and could have avoided the Obi-Wan duel and kept his limbs.
880: You wonder why Anakin didn't make sure the power generators on the Death Stars were protected better after Episode 1. Guilty.
881. If you ever wondered if idependent contracters were brought in to build the Death Stars (I Love Clerks)
882. Ever made a Lord of the Rings fan throw up while debating which is better, Star Wars or Lord of the Rings. (I love Clerks II)
883. You wonder since in the Movies arms get sliced off and if that was barrowed from the middle east and medevil Christiom! Guitly
884. You noticed that the blue lightsaber is cursed but not in Revenge of the Sith. guilty.
#885 You read this thread and suddenly realize that things like this are the reason people think Star Wars fans are a bunch of uncool geeks.
886. To go to the mall and only check out the store with Star Wars stuff.
887. Everything that has wings all of a sudden starts to look like a TIE Fighter.
888. Instead of saying to someone your full of S or Crap you tell them your bantha fodder!
889. You wonder if Disney gets a hold of Lucasfilms and think maybe we could have more Star Wars films. if they do get a hold of Lucasfilms make Star wars good don't make it to sloppy.
890. You finally find a fan who loves Dark Empire and You are not alone in the Cause. guilty.
891. You wish still wish thinking back on the other reasons to be obsessed with Star Wars that every Star wars comic book and novels from all eras would be cool animated movies knowing that Marvel and DC are turning almost every comic book into animated movies and You wish lucasfilms would do the same thing too. Guilty for wanting more Star wars animated movies from the books and comics too and for repeating myself but I also used upgraded reasons too! for marvel and Dc for Animated Star Wars books comic books to be turned into animated movies from all the material and storys the Exits in the EU.
892. You love the force unleashed soundtrack. guilty I listened to it on youtube.