main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    183. You try to build your own Death star just because there a planet out there that you don't like.

2. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
  3. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    185. All of your advice or quips start off with "Yoda says..." or "Obi-Wan says..."

Case in point, a real-life conversation:

Friend: Man, I got lucky on my Psych paper. I scored a 94!
    Me: Well, Obi-Wan says that in his experience, there's no such thing as luck.
    Friend: *raises eyebrow* Uh...right...

4. Ree

Ree Jedi Master star 5

Jan 25, 2005
    Haha! Awesome!

186. You have ring-tone of Yoda saying, "Message from the Dark-Side there is. Mmmmm!"

5. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    Guilty. [face_blush]

187. You have a crush on a OC character of either yours, or your friends creation.
    [face_whistling]

6. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    188. You want to know the orgins on how the jedi order was created since you already know how the sith were born.

189. You try to use lighting force on your enemys.

190. You listen to the Star Wars rap song on youtube because its funny. gulty. [face_laugh]

7. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Or to punish people who twist your words.

<- Guilty of doing so on this very forum.

191. Someone has ever told you "I am your father?and your Councilman." (Hah! Nepotism.)
    192. Upon seeing government commodities, you say "How you get so big eating food like this?" (Guilty.)
    193. Someone has said "Give in to the dark side?Selling out ain't so bad, eh?"

8. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    194. you try turning to the darkside just because its cool.

195. You take Star Wars really too seruisly. Gulty. [face_laugh]

9. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    196. You've seriously considered printing a book called The Lucas Code, wherein you find secret messages in all of the various incarnations of Star Wars, predicting 9/11, the downfall of the Soviet Union, etc.
    197. Or similarly, a book called The Zahn Code, which explains how Luke Skywalker was married, and George Lucas's attempts to say otherwise (He didn't really say otherwise?) reflect his personal misogyny and ecumenical politics. It of course includes such gems as "the Han Solo conspiracy".
    198. Lucasfilm Limited is sending its best agents after you for The Zahn Code.

10. Gary_Buchenara

Gary_Buchenara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2009
    199. When one of your kids (Luke or Leia) starts telling you what they did at school today, your automatic reaction is to tell them that they must unlearn what they have learned.

11. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    200. You try sound like Darth maul when you want revenge by saying, "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have Revenge."

201. When ever you are trapped in the car in the middle of the winter snow storm and You think your in trouble and your buddy does not think so you say "What yet, monsters out there, leaking in here, oil sinking and no power, when a yosa think wesa in trouble?" I am a complete dork for think that. [face_laugh]

12. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    202 when you stub your toe and you star cursing in mando. Guity
    203 if you had three wishes you make them all star wars releated [face_laugh]
    204 WHen ever some one says you can't do something you are bragging about you say I find your lack of faith disturbing. Guilty :-B

13. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    205. When ever you are in europe you talk like Jar Jar and say no again carzy wesa should be robbed and whatever else the line Jar Jar said. Gulty in the future because I might get pickpocketed.

206. When ever you get kicked out of a club or a resturant and someone asks you why were you banned from that resturant or bar, You say "I was banned because I was clumsy."

14. StickyBuns

StickyBuns Jedi Youngling

Jul 7, 2009
    207. Whenever you see rolls or buns you put them on the side of your head and see how you would look sporting Princess Leia's hairdo!

15. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    208. When ever you see cininmon rolls and you see someone eating it you yell thats princess leias hair. Grosse. [face_laugh]

209. Instead of saying my spidey senses is tigling me you say my Star wars senses.

16. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    210. When baking a cake, you comment by saying "Its going over to the Dark Side."

I did that earlier today![face_laugh]

17. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    211. When ever you hear or see things blow up You either make Star Wars sounds of just imgane its star wars. Especally if its the fourth of july or new years.

212. When ever its your birthday You only want Star Wars stuff nothing else. And when you make a wish by blowing out your candles you wish of something Star Wars. When you get something not related to Star Wars you cry like a baby.

214. For Christmas and Hanunkah right you try to get a tree with Star wars stuff and for me since I am jewish I would try to get a star wars menorah.

215. you get Star Wars shampoo and hope you smell good like the Charctors do in the same way. gulty :p

216. Whenever your propose to your Girlfriend you try to get them a diamond Star Wars ring.

217. You sing Team America theme song by singing "Star Wars f##K yeah Lucas is going save the day now.

218. When ever you watch cops instead of singing Bad boy Bad boys you sing "Bad Sith Bad Sith whats going do when we come for you."

219. When Ever you hear about the Emperors new cloths you wonder if theres are story about Palpatines new robes and hope he does not forget to where his cloths either in the senete or the death Star.

18. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    220. You have whole conversations with other fans using Star Wars quotes. (I've done this before)

19. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    Ditto.
    I would post one of them here, but it was rather long.

221. You've actually bothered to research ship specs when trying to make a Star Destoryer Birthday Cake. (Guilty.
    But in the end, I changed my mind and made a different cake instead.)

20. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Once I get this scanner working, I'm going to draw a nonuple lightsaber just for you. Then you can have a Star Wars menorah. So, green, blue, or (given your icon) red?

222. You have ever been banned from a forum for the "destroyer or dreadnaught debacle".
    223. You have ever been banned from a forum for the "3 million clones" flame war.
    224. You have ever been banned from a forum for the "Jedi Exile's gender" flame war.
    225. You defend Star Wars to your friends who make fun of the fact that Luke kissed his sister by pointing out that in the EU, he kisses many girls, none of whom are his sister. (Guilty.)
    226. Your friends know you as the only person who has a fanon that two people didn't do it when canon doesn't explicitly take either position. (See 225.)
    227. You have ever asked an embarrassing question to a Star Wars writer.
    228. When people say SS, you don't think of Nazis; you think of a guy who has no life outside of his Star Wars fanons.

21. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    229. Whenever someone says don't call them unless its a life and death sitution you tell them it is because somebody in Star wars is dying. Whatever you do don't call 911 about it.[face_laugh]

230. Whenever you have a piano show and you are supposed to play certian music at a show you become rebelluis and play Star wars theme music because classic music is not your thing.

22. darthhelinith

Feb 10, 2009
    231. You make your Birthday cake Star Wars themed and it has little figures of you and your friends RPG characters on it.

That is soooo not me...[face_whistling]

23. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    232. You go camping at a theater and hope to see Star Wars sequeals and movies about the knights of the old republic. That is sooo not me. [face_laugh]

233. You compare the new years ball that drops down to the death Star.

234. You try to post as many things as possible in the thread to know you are obsessed with Star Wars. Gulty ;)

235. You compare the sith and the jedi to cornholyo to remind you of Beavis and Butthead. gulty. I watched the show when I was 9 years old to 12. I did stunts like they did at school and laughed alot liked them too.

24. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    236. You compare the hutts to mobsters.

237. You compare the Ewoks to gummy bears.

238. Whenever someone says I will give this or that a try you say "try not, do or do not, there is no try."

EDIT:

239 You are glad that Uwe boll is not coming up with Star Wars ideas to make more movies. Thank God!!!!!!!! [face_praying] Our Prayers have been answered.

240. You compare you brother to luke skywalker if he is winney and joins the Air force. Gulty.

25. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    241. You compare your cousin to the clones because he's childish and in the Marines. Guilty.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.