main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    242. Whenever someone has not seen Star Wars you get really upset about it as if someone had died.

243. Whenever you have a conversation with someone you only try to talk Star Wars only and if the conversation is not related to Star wars you make it related somehow. GULTY [face_laugh]

2. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    244: Whenever you hear the 20th Century fanfare the first thought to pop into your mind is "Star Wars?". I've been guilty of that since 1977. Thanks GL!

245: You bought a bathrobe just because it has a hood on it, like a Jedi robe.

246: The sales girl at the local Toys R Us knows you on a first name basis.

247: Had a friend call you to answer SW questions that her son is asking.

3. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    248. You try to find a way for George lucas to be Emortal so that way Star wars will never die. Alot like bringing Walt disney back from the dead.

249. You try to come up with your own color lightsaber that does not exist. gulty:p thats why I am called Black_saber.

250. You run in the room and say to some girl "I'm Luke Skywalker and I am here to rescue you."

4. Darthrevan4ever

Darthrevan4ever Jedi Master star 6

May 3, 2008
    251 You walk down the street whistling the imperial march. Or any other star wars song.

252 When raceing some one to a certain point you say in your head stay on target stay on target.

5. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    242. Whenever someone has not seen Star Wars you get really upset about it as if someone had died.
    250. You run in the room and say to some girl "I'm Luke Skywalker and I am here to rescue you."

I am so guilty of both of those.

6. MasterMonkey13

MasterMonkey13 Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 19, 2008
    Heh-heh! I do this all the time!

7. DarthIktomi

DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 11, 2009
    But it does in TFU.

253. You manage to come up with a Star Wars rebus that stumps everybody. Guilty.

8. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    254. You have a Star Wars Bachler Party before your wedding in case you don't drink. Thats so not me. I would have a normal bachler party.

255. You compare an Alcoholic to Obi-wan.

256. Whenever you compare someone to a poor sport because he lost in playing games. you compare him to a wookie.

9. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    257. You haven't made it a single day in years without quoting a character from starwars. (out of context or not)

10. Mister_Master

Mister_Master Jedi Master star 6

Oct 17, 2007
    I've never done this.[face_whistling]

11. cloneCommando1138

cloneCommando1138 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2005
    Well then it appears as if someone is not obsessed..

12. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    Well, that depends on if you can get a girl in a gold bikini.

258. You know about Jedi Truth. And Sith Lies.

13. The_living_force

The_living_force Jedi Grand Master star 1

Oct 8, 2002
    259. People always greets you with a line from Star Wars when they meet you (Like: Hey Yoda, use the force.).

14. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    260. Instead of saying yeah yeah yeah when someone is annoying you just say Yoda Yoda Yoda.

261. When your girlfriend says I love you, you say I love you too padme. Then she freaks out.

15. StarWarrior77

StarWarrior77 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 30, 2008
    262. Whenever you hear someone say "Lock the door", you add "And hope they don't have blasters!"

16. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    263. You wonder if you are related to the actors whom played Star Wars charctors.

264. You try to find a darth name for everybody you know.

17. DarthJohnkenobi

DarthJohnkenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2004
    265: you seriously consider naming your daughter Padme. Even try to convince the wife. [face_frustrated]

18. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    266. You try to name your kid Geroge and his middle name lucas and his last name skywalker.

267. You name your twin boys Han and Chewie. LOL

268. You compare Fat Mobsters to the Hutts.

269. You compare when Star wars comes out in theaters to another Birthday.

19. revXXXan

revXXXan Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2009
    270: you wish you could become Mandalore and unite the Mandalorians...and have had a dream of that (Guilty)

20. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    271. Whenever you are in line to use the Public restrooms and its a long line. You imagne that your in line for new Star Wars movies. Gulty I made a joke of that!

21. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    I'm definitely guilty of this one. :)

272. You find yourself pondering tough questions like "How does Obi-Wan's hair stay so perfect while he fights Grievous?" or "Why the heck is Anakin's Padawan braid so short?"

22. Chewgumma

Chewgumma Chosen One star 7

Apr 14, 2009
    273. Your underpants sport a very dashing picture of Darth Vader and you don't care about the possible gf scaring consequences.
    274. When drawing an original picture it ends up turning into Anakin Skywalker or Ahsoka Tano
    275. When you cry like a baby because you think your DVD of Revenge of the Sith has stopped working.

23. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    276. Whenever you are trying to be seenky you tell your buddy "keep your distance but don't look like you are trying to keep your distance, then he asks how then say I don't know fly causally."

277. You try to come up with Star Wars flirt lines. gulty.

278. You roar like Cheiwe whenever you are about to kiss your girlfriend. I might do that.

279. You try to jump off high buildings by using the force to guide you.

280. You laugh at the fact acording to someone who has not seen Star Wars on different thread Luke and Han are gay. His name happens to be han'se[face_laugh]

24. black_saber

Apr 4, 2002
    281. You get upset when you can't come up with any reasons to be obsessed with Star Wars. Gulty[face_frustrated]

282. You want to see the second Animation show right away.

25. DarthIktomi

May 11, 2009
    277. You try to come up with Star Wars flirt lines. gulty.

You'll have to explain that one. LOL

279. You try to jump off high buildings by using the force to guide you.

Never done that, but I have told my driving instructor "So I'm not supposed to use my mirrors. How am I going to pass the test? The Force?"

280. You laugh at the fact acording to someone who has not seen Star Wars on different thread Luke and Han are gay. His name happens to be han'se[face_laugh]

I remember that. And then we did a ho yay sketch. Funny shavit.

281. You're angry at that video because now you can't hear "may the Force be with you" without picturing Luke and Han making out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.