Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.
283. You wish people don't skip numbers in the Obsessed with Star Wars thread.
=281. You're angry at that video because now you can't hear "may the Force be with you" without picturing Luke and Han making out.[/quote]
To remind you I already did 281 and and 282 for the record.
I know, but it only worked in context.
284. If the only thing you love more than Star Wars is bashing George Lucas.
For all the really strange female SW fans...
285. A hot guy asks you out, and you refuse to go out with him because he doesn't like Star Wars.
286. Instead of screaming this is Sparta, You say "this is STAR WARS!"
287. Whenever you are on a romactic Vacation and you and you lover see the moon and think it is beautuful. You say "Thats no moon, its a Space Station."
288. You try to use a jedi mind trick at your boss at work. and say "I am the boss" by waving your hand it someone and hope they say "your the boss."
289. You wave your hand at your boss and You say "You will give me a Rasies." Then he says "I will give you a rasie."
286 is funny because I actually introduced a Darthipedia article about the "XY-wing", a very manly starfighter that ended up being an extended gay joke, the punchline being that XY-wing pilots told the true story of the (male) Jedi Exile. (The joke being, of course, that if you edit Wookieepedia to say the Jedi Exile is male, you're gay. A running joke on Darthipedia.) And I included a quote:
"This. Is. YAVIN!!!"
?anonymous XY-wing pilot
290. You compare yourself to every Star Wars Chactor and wonder if you have something in comon with them.
291. You ask your girlfriend a thousand time and she still does not answer. "Where is the rebel base?"
292. Six movies to rule them all, six movies to find them, six movies to bring them all and the darkness binds them. I borrowed from Lord of the rings quote just to show that all the Star Wars movies rules which is alot like saying one ring to rule them all.
293. You try to find someone who has seen star wars but does not understand it. Gulty.
294. You try to find other peoples versons of Star Wars for they have not seen the movies.
295. You accidentally fall off the platform in front of a train, and just before you're
run over you think, "How typical".
You always look at the chrome pipes, rubber o-rings, end caps, etc. at the hardware store looking for material to make a scratch-built lightsaber.
You regularly try to come up with ideas for Star Wars fan films and how to choreograph "the best" lightsaber and laser gun battles.
You say "Angle the deflector shields while I make the calculations for the jump to lightspeed" when getting on the freeway.
You call your cell phone a comlink.
You have an ambition to costumize a van like the one in the movie Fanboys.
301: You just shelled out 18 bucks for a Cad Bane action figure on E-bay.
302 You have ever referred to "Rebel scum".
303. You lose alot of sleep because Star Wars is on your mind 24 hours.
304. "We love Lucas, Lucas loves us, We are George's family." Alot like sing the Barney song I love you, you love me.
305. Instead of screaming 'Jerry Jerry Jerry' You scream " Lucas Lucas Lucas"
306. You compare Harry Potter to Anakin Skywalker because he is the chosen one. Plus Harry almost becomes a bad guy like Voldomort. Alot like Anakin becoming Darth Vader.
307. You try to get charactors from Star Wars who have not fought each other to Duel.
308. You are still shock that luke still kisses Leia even after the found out that they are brother and Sister just before he duels Vader.
309. You compare your socal life and being online on theforce.net to simliar lifesytles. Gulty Because I can strike up a very good converstaion about Star Wars and other things as well when I am not online.
310. You get angery when you forgot what you were about to post when it comes to Star Wars.
311. You try to get your girlfriend to dress up like Princess leia from A new hope and don't act like luke skywalker because of being brother and sister.
312. You compare terrorist from the middle east to tuskin Raiders because of Tatoonie. gulty
313. you compare the Stormtroppers from Star Wars to Nazi footsoliders. There really is nothing to compare because thats what they really are. Plus Hitler did call some of his men in arms Stormtroppers. gulty
314. You have to go to rehab because you are addicted to Star Wars like you are with drugs.
315. You get kicked out of a lord of the rings/middle earth club event because you said Star Wars was better.
Does anybody else have reasons to be obsessed with Star Wars???
316. You ask yourself why isn't anybody posting more obsessive Star Wars stuff.
Other Nazi stuff:
Moff. Mofen was what the Belgians called Nazi authority.
Vader's helmet always looked like a German helmet to me.
Palpatine. Just Palpatine.
317. You compare the Sith to Medevil Christains. Gulty
318. You compare the Mandalorians to French Templers because they were supposed to be Dark siders but then they decided to fight for Money alot like the Templer not fighting for Religon but instead fighting for Wealth and Land. Gulty
319. You want to see movies about the knights of the old republic and Tales of the Jedi.
320. You make nerdy sounds when you have a battle with Star Trek fans and they make the same sounds too.
321. You force your girlfriend to watch all six movies whether she likes it or not.
322. You try to stay logged on theforce.net even as you turn off your computer so you don't have to go threw the hassle of trying to login. Gulty.
323. Your try to come up with scripts for Han and luke acordding to someone who has not seen Star Wars on some thread threw youtube, Han and Luke are gay. Gulty Gulty. Some of my lines could of made a good Robot chicken!
324. You try to ban someone in a Star Wars club because they said Lord of the Rings was better.
325. You compare Dwarfs to Jawas.
326. you compare Dwarfs to Astrodriods.
327. You compare Two-Face from batman to Anakin Skywalker.
328. You hate to sacirface some Star Wars films just because some where not as good as others. sort of Gulty.
329. You want to live on a Star Wars Planet.
330. You wish Xizor did not die like a punk. Gulty, I had a better Idea for his Death. The Idea would be either have Duel with Vader or Have a dog fight between the two of them.
331. Instead of saying "When in Rome" you say "When in Star Wars."
332. You try to use a jedi mind trick on a girl you like by saying "you will go out with me", then you hope she says "I will go out with you."
333. You try to come up with words for Star Wars Theme musics from the movies and just Imagine by singing the imperial march as a song. Man I am So gulty of that.
334. You made a mistake by posting the same thing in the obsessed with Star Wars. Gulty because I like what I posted.
EDIT: I made a mistake by posting you try to come up with reasons to know you are obsessed with Star Wars twice.
335. Your brother gets you a stuffed gorilla for Christmas, and you immediately name it Han.
335. Your other brother gets you a stuffed puppy for your birthday, and you name it Sir Yapsalot (ironic, because it can't bark), then think that you should have named it Chewbacca, to go with Han.
This thread is fun.
But you just can't get the parts anywhere in the UK except online...
I've been looking for a sink tail piece EVERYWHERE!
336. You wonder what any Star Wars Charater is doing at any given time.
337. And take time out to day dream when writing fan fic.
338. Your shocked that You came up with the most reasons then anybody else to know your obsessed with Star Wars. Gulty.
339. You compare a thousand reason to be obsessed with Star Wars to Arabian nights. Arabian knights means a thousand and one tales.
340. You wish you had your own computer so that way you can post alot of Star Wars stuff on theforce.net. Gulty. I posted my star wars stuff online at the libarey and then I ran out of time.
341. You get upset that Star Wars books get cancelled.
342. Whenever you are in traffic you want to rush at the computer as soon as possible to post Star Wars threads.
343. You try to learn Hebrew and speak Star Wars scripts from the movies in it. gulty I know Star Wars is connected to my Religion since Lucas and Spielberg are friends.
344. You are also shocked that Padme likes younger boys. 14 Padme, 9 years old Anakin. Man do I wish I could have a girl thats older then me for someone I can look up to. but not too old of course. unless she is hot and like a godess. Ace!!!
345. You try to find out if other geeks are members of theforce.net, or other Star Wars stuff. I am really gulty of this.
346. You wish that Peter Jackson, Steven spielberg, etc of good directors had the copyrights to direct Star Wars movies.
347. You skip meals just so you can post more Star Wars stuff.
348. You try to help someone get there Star Wars groove back in case they lost interest. Gulty.
349. You never go with out a day or night talking about Star Wars or thinking about it. Gulty
350. Your also shocked that you barley posted a lot of Star Wars stuff even when you have been a memeber since April 2002. Gulty.
351. You noticed that theres secteranian arguments battles among Star Wars fans and you try to pick witch time period is the best of Star Wars. Knights of the old Republic, Prequel era, storys between episode 3 and 4, and etc. Man I am so gulty of this I could try to unite all the Star Wars fans to become one.