2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

1. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    472. If you see a Star Wars book on a table and its not yours, then when someone asks you is it yours you say yes even when it does not belong to you. Thats soooooo not me even if it is one of my favorite books which is Shadows of the Empire.

473. You have bed to sleep in and the bed is in a shape of falcon Han solo has. Alot like having a racescar bed. That is sooo not me.

474. You try to make your house look alot like the homestand of Owen Lars and Beru.

475. You are madley in love with Shadows of the Empire and you almost forget the other cool Star Wars Adventures. Man I am soooooooo Gulty of that.

2. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    476. You just listened yet again to Shadows of the Empire Music and the Track was number 3 and Its called Imperial city. I mean it was hella Scary. Gulty I am telling you guys this musics stuff from Shadows of the Empire is better then the Prequel music. John Willems is still good but man.

477. You might go to the Star Wars concert at the Key arena in seattle and you wish they can include Shadows of the empire music too. Gulty in 2 ways. One I may go to the concert and two I wish they can include Shadows of the Empire music too.

478. You noticed in Shadows of the Empire that xizor was becoming a bigger threat than Vader or Palpatine. Gulty

479. You try to remember what you have posted when it comes to being obsessed with Star Wars when you are offline. sort of gulty

480. you can think of 100 reasons in one day to be obsessed with Star Wars
  3. Icepaw_Kenobi Jedi Knight

star 3
    481. You bought a giant pencil that was designed like a lightsaber.

482. Your friends can ask you almost any question from any Star Wars book and you will know the answer.

483. The first thing you do when you get home is come to TF.N
  4. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    484. You wish that Dash Rainder had his own theme music like Xizor did. gulty.

485. You wish that every Star Wars books to have a soundtrack music like shadows of the Empire did. Gulty.

486. You would love to know the orgins on how Xizor became leader of Black sun. Gulty.

487. You wonder if the Trade federation conquered other planets and moon systems other then Naboo or Nemidean Planets other then just with battle Droids. Gulty and they might of done that way before the clone wars started. Well in cloak of deception it explains how they got battle droid into there systems for the federation.

488. You wonder if each criminal groups in star Wars controlled what planets and how many. gulty.

489. You would love to know how Black sun first started. gulty

5. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    476. You also noticed that Lucas borrowed from Dark empire with revenge of the sith scene when Anakin crashed landed the ship on courscant. Like luke did in the first Dark Empire comic. Gulty.

477. You also know that Lucas was behind the dark empire series.

478. You also know that lucas helped out with the Thrawn series and Approved of it. Gulty

479. You also know that he was oringally going to make the thrawn series into movies. Gulty.

480. You also know that he was behind the Death Of Chewie and apporved of the New Jedi order series. Gulty

481. You find it odd that R.A. salvotore recieved death threat for killing chewie off. gulty of that and man why in the hell would some of those idiots do that? Some of those charctors have to die off eventually. I mean cheiwe being killed is a downer.:eek:
  6. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    WE GOT 490 TO 495 COVERED BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART.:oops:

496. Your where just listening to the republic commando theme music and mandorlains have an awsome theme music. gutly

497. You also listened to the some of the kinghts of the old republic theme music and man it was awsome. gutly

498. Darth maleks theme was awsome in your opionn. Gulty

7. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    499. You use your user name from theforce.net for school to be online because you can't think of other names for your I.D. Gulty

8. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    500. You find a chapter in shadows of the empire funny because the droids fly the falcon.
    You wonder what han solo would think of! Gulty

501. you just started a topic about luke and leia kissing each other even after they found out they where brother and sister. gulty

502. You Started a shadows of the empire thread. gulty
  9. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    503. You try to come up with better Star Wars names for the prequel movies. gulty

504. The Phantom Sith is one of them for Episode one. just have a some Mandalorians invade naboo instead of battle Droids and maybe some Falleen Creatures as being part of Black sun. I would try to make a story on how Black sun made a pack with the Sith.

505. Rise of the Clone Wars for Episode two. Of course I would have it where the Republic fights the clone/Stormtroopers and they as the republic have an army of Republic troopers fighting Mandalorens and Stormtroopers. but Of curse Palpatine can still play both sides of course.

506. The fall of the jedi is for episode 3. The Jedi lost the clone wars and the Stormtroopers have taken over the Galxey and Courasant is the last planet that is not to be lost but it has been lost to Clone army, then the remants of the jedi and of the old Republic form the rebellion. but Of course I would have the Same reason for Anakin to turn to the darkside but not too quick. I would have it where the clones are the sepertist as well as the Mandalorians with the same outfit like Boba fetts, but they get Eliminated by the jedi and boba fett is the last of them. Stormtroopers are still around as well as there officers too.

507. You just reinvited the Star Wars Prequels and they are even better then the movies of the Prequels. Gulty and man You guys have to read my reasons of Star Wars.
  10. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    508. Instead of asking You like scary movies on the phone from the movie scream, You could try to ask "you Like Star Wars movies, which is your favorite Star Wars movies?"[face_skull]

509. You compare Jason Vorhess breathing from Friday the 13th to Darth Vaders breathing. Plus Vader is sort of a Serial Killer, not to mention he is sort of burned up corpes like Jason. The difference is one is a machine and the other is a zombie.

510. If you see a meal and the number next to it 66 and the waiter asks are you ready to order you say Can I Excute order 66.
  11. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    511. You just heard of a rumored new Star Wars Trilogy in 3D that may come out. Gulty

512.You wish Lucas can give the copyrights to the fan based people as well as other good Director to do more Star Wars movies. Gulty

513. You want more Star Wars like you are additced to Drugs. Gulty

514. You try to make all the Star Wars movie and books to become one giant Movie. Thats sooo not me.

515. Instead of singing " I am in love with a stripper", you sing "I am in love with Padme."
  12. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    516. You feel bad about yourself because all your life on Halloween you never dressed up as any of the Star Wars charctors. Thats soo not me.

13. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    517. You wish Vader was more of a daddys boy then that of a mummys boy which would connect better to lukes charctor. Father and son being alike. My Idea would be to make anakin more punk like and have his mother die in slavery and make him a child more hardcore and looking for a father figure and Palpatine fits the role still. Gutly and it would of been a better fit turn to the Darkside. But I would still have padme childbirth and all.

518. You wish episode 3 was more darker and less tear jerker. Gulty.

14. Darth_Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If you come across a dog and compare it to a Tuk'ata.
  15. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    520. You wish there was some better dialogue in the prequels. Gulty

16. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    521. You ask a stranger a random Star Wars question even if he does not like star wars and you still ask anyways. Gutly [face_laugh]

522. You tell your buddy that the planet mars is simaliar to Tatoonie but it still does not count as the same planet. gulty

17. Chiss_Insight Jedi Master

star 1
    523. You feel homicidal rage bubble up in your soul when someone tells you that The Matrix, or Lord of the Rings is THEIR generation's Star Wars, and it's better than yours (guilty).

524. You have a summer during which you can honestly say your greatest achievement was reading the entire New Jedi Order series in two months (guilty).

525. You cry EVERY single time the Jedi purge scene starts in ROTS (super guilty).

526. Not only did you dress up for the midnight showing of whichever SW films you were old enough to see in the theater, you and your sig other dressed up as EU characters (guilty).

527. You lobbied your spouse to give your first born a name that is uniquely SW (Anakin, Lando, Jaina - guilty).
  18. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    528. you keep looking online to find out if there's going to be more Star Wars movies. guilty

529. You got confused about the X-series if it does take place after return of the jedi and if it ties in with the ending of Return of the Jedi and now you know it does. Guilty. All over the celebrations during courasant

530. you start singing "Hi my name is, what, my name is who" remix remix music "Darth Vader." at a karaoke bar. Gulty

531. Instead of saying blah blah blah over boring stuff you just talk like Jabba the hutt.

532. You row like cheiwe if your stressed out.

19. Darth_Furio Force Ghost

star 7
    533: You post at least a hundred times every day for the past seven days at work! (Guilty as I type this)

534: You played the Star Wars Customizable Card game at tournaments for money to get you through university, and it effected your home work. (Guilty) Force Drain!
  20. Fallen-Hero ~ Helping Hand of WNU ~

VIP
    star 4
    535: Your bedroom colour theme is totally inspired by an X-Wing and the Rebel flightsuit. (guilty, and planning on painting the Imp and Rebel insignias on the doors >.<)

536: Your toothbrush must be either orange (flightsuit) or green (Luke's lightsaber) in order for you to claim it as yours. (guilty)
  21. black_saber Force Ghost

star 4
    537 You wonder what it would be like if ron perlman played a star wars charctor.
  22. fistofan1 Force Ghost

star 4
    538 You nearly punched someone yesterday for thinking Star Wars and Star Trek were the same thing. Guilty.

539 You spend more time talking to people on TF.N than talking to people face-to-face. Guilty.

540 You made a goal to read every post ROTJ book from the Thrawn Trilogy to Vector Prime in one Summer. Currently guilty and reading. :-B

541 Every time you play 20 questions, the answer is Qui-Gon Jinn. Every time. Guilty.
  23. TaunTaunHerder Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    You photoshop a lightsaber into a picture of your niece to make it look like she's wielding it.

24. TaunTaunHerder Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    You put opening crawls and Star Wars music in videos that have nothing to do with Star Wars.

25. TaunTaunHerder Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    You put Star Wars character dialogue, sound effects, references and pictures in videos that have nothing to do with Star Wars.