2000 New Reasons You Know You're Obsessed with Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthIktomi Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Well, Han's still ethnic. Haven't you ever heard Adam Sandler's song?
  2. StampidHD280pro Jedi Master

star 4
    609. This thread used to frighten you, but now it makes perfect sense, and you take notes... guilty...
    610. You plan your days around watching Star Wars movies... guilty...
    611. You believe that THX-1138 links the trilogies together thematically, just to make the saga longer and weirder... yep
    612. Prequel hate haunts your very existence... jump off the bandwagon already.
    613. Ewok priest got the prophecy wrong. Luke was the golden one.
    614. Ewan McGregor, Jake Lloyd, Natalie Portman, Alec, Carrie, Mark... don't exist. Its Obi Wan, Anakin, Padme, Leia, and Luke. Han is played by Indiana Jones.
  3. StampidHD280pro Jedi Master

star 4
    615. Jar-Jar hate was started by Trekkies who control the media.
  4. black_saber Jedi Master

star 4
    616.You also learned that in the Origanl draft of the Empire Strikes back Han solo goes in search of his Father-In-Law, Ovan Marekal, who has political ties with Darth Vader. gulty

617.You also learned in the Origanl draft of the Empire strikes back Minch/Yoda is explaining the ways of Jedi sword fighting, he calls on Obi-Wan, who appears, and then Obi-Wan and Minch/Yoda have a lightsaber battle.

618. You also learned from the Origanl draft of the Empire Strikes back, Luke's fight with Fake "Force cave" Vader is actually a fight with a Celestial Vader! In the original story, the swamp and the cave disappear, and Luke and Vader lightsaber it out in deep space. Vader even grabs a handful of stars to show how powerful the Dark Side can be. (That scene was apparently sponsored by LSD.) gulty

619. In this version of the Empire Strikes back which you have learned from the Origanl scirpt, Chewbacca gets jealous of Han and Leia spending so much time together. The Wookiee growls whenever the two are all Ross and Rachel with each other. And to add insult to injury, Threepio makes fun of the walking carpet for it. Gulty.

620. Almost Career Fail: Director Irvin Kershner originally turned down the opportunity to direct the movie, telling Lucas that he didn't know how one could make a movie better than Star Wars and that almost was a close call. Thats what your learned! Gulty.

621. You also learned from all the films in the franchise, Empire uses the most stop-motion animation. gulty.

622. You also learned Guinness wasn't enthusiastic about his role in the film. He was suffering from a severe eye infection at the time, and was still upset with Lucas over the director killing Obi-Wan in the first movie. Gulty.

623. You sometimes post serious reasons to be obsessed with Star Wars other than just silly stuff. Man I so gulty of that and Pround of It!!!!!!

624. You also learned that The Emperor that appears to Vader via hologram was actually a woman wearing the Sith Lord's robe. Actor Ian McDiarmid (Palpatine) would later be added to the scene in the home video release of the Empire special edition. The 1997 theatrical release of the Special Edition featured the original scene, because Lucas had yet to film McDiarmid as production on Episode I had yet to start. gulty

625. You also have both verison of the Empire Strikes as well as the other Classic movies special and original movies learning After the swamp creature spits out R2, Luke ? in the original theatrical cut ? says, "You're lucky you don't taste very good." In the Special Edition, the line was changed to "You're lucky you got out of there." Gulty

626. When the Falcon is flying through the asteroid field, one of the floating space rocks is actually a potato. gulty

627. You also learned Slave I Begins. When coming up with designs for Boba Fett's ship, the ILM gurus sought a "radical" look for Slave I. They settled on using the shape of a street lamp, taken from a post outside the ILM building.

628. "Wampas Attack the Rebel Base" scene in an early trailer for the movie. In the trailer, there is a quick beat featuring C-3P0 tearing a decal off a door where the Rebels have trapped the wampas. C-3P0 removes the warning sticker in the hopes that Imperial soldiers will open the door and become wampa chow. gutly for Learning this!

629. Scenes set on the planet Hoth were actually shot in Norway. At a recent charity screening of Empire, Harrison Ford revealed that it was snowing so badly and was so cold, that some moments during the tauntaun rescue scene were shot with cameras placed looking out from the back door of the cast and crew's hotel. Thats what I learned and I am gulty of it!

630. Two actors in this film also appear in Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Admiral Ozzel, who gets Force choked by Vader moments before the Battle of Hoth, is played by Michael Sheard, who also played Hitler in Last Crusade. Julian Glover, who plays General Veers during the Imperial Walker sequence, plays Walter "I Want The Holy Grail!" Donovan, Indy's mai
  5. black_saber Jedi Master

star 4
    771. You wish you could have a very long 3 or 4 hour movie of each of the six films from all the deleted scenes and the scenes from the cutting room floor and you also want Lucas or other Directors to make more scenes for each films. Gulty.

772. You hate the scene where Greedo shots first. Gulty and for a future awsome release cut the scene out.

773. You want a better dialouge of the Jabba the Hutt scene with Han solo because Han calls him a wonderfull human being. Gulty.[face_frustrated]

774. Natalie Portman skipped going to the opening night of Episode I. She had to study for her exams.

775. As much as your obsessed with Star wars you also pay attention to the actors life style and see if its got anything to do with Star Wars and if it does not your child hood growing up is a lie. gulty :_| No just joking. :p [face_laugh]

776. You also compare Jesus and Vader to simaliar as the Messiah. gulty but lucas did that himself as of shmi as the virgin mary.

777. You also find an alternative world on what would it be like if Jesus did take Satans offer and You found it in the Star Wars movies. Gulty. Palpatine is like a Satan Like figure and Vader is Like Jesus.

6. black_saber Jedi Master

star 4
    778. Whenever someone is having a conversation about others topics You yell at a random time "Star Wars" and You hope at times either people find it funny and get mad if they find it annoying!

779. You get upset that more middle Earth Projects after the hobbit film are done and Harry potter books are coming out which will be movies but No more Star Wars. I compare them to similar storys.
  7. JediKnight20043 Jedi Master

star 5
    780. You listen to 'The Throne Room' as celebration music for finding out you got a job. :p (Yes I just did that :D)
  8. Chance the Jedi Jedi Master

star 5
    781. You watch a boring movie you have no idea about, because it has actors or actresses from Star Wars.
  9. Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    782. You use Revan's dark side intimidation lines from KOTOR on people who are irritating you.
  10. Chance the Jedi Jedi Master

star 5
    783. You quote: "That blast came from the Death Star! That thing's operational!" when something explodes.
  11. black_saber Jedi Master

star 4
    784. You watched some of the Vaders redemption videos from you tube and you can't find which one could be the best one for a cool special editons. Gulty and man they are awsome.

785.You wish your ideas were added in the Star Wars Unverise and you get upset when lucasfilms does not Approve of it. "Has not happen to me yet!"

786. You finally found out this Darth Vader's Death (Edited w. flashbacks) from youtube would be the best choice and wonder if Lucas would show that if he saw it. gulty

787. You feel gulty not with shame but with pride when you do or quote something Star Wars. [face_laugh]

788. You bring a lightsaber to a paintball resort and hope it can deflect the paintballs shooting at you and you hope the paintballs will fire back at the enemy shooting at you. [face_laugh]

789. You find the Paintball lightsaber thing funny. Gulty [face_laugh]

790. You thought about skydiving without a parachutte and think the force would guide you. No way I would do or think of something like that. [face_laugh]

791. you actually tryed to jump 100 feet into the air to get to hiring ground by useing the force.

792. You actually tryed floating in the air but you think it as using the force. Some people can actually do that skydiving.
  12. StampidHD280pro Jedi Master

star 4
    793. You rented Wanted and predicted the "No, I am your father" plot twist before you even stuck the DVD in, solely by recognizing the Star Wars derivative storyline on the back of the box.
  13. black_saber Jedi Master

star 4
    794. You scream "Star Wars, Star Wars, Star Wars" when you are mad and confused about what it going just so you can think happy thoughts.

795. You try to buy big giant ears looking alot like Yodas just so you can hear better.

796. You actullay tryed building X-wings for the military

797. Instead of singing "C is for Cookie is good enough for me" "You sing SW is for Star Wars and its good enough for me."

798. Instead of singing "I know a song that gets on everybodys nerves" you sing " I know a Star Wars Movie that gets on everybodys nerves."

14. sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    799. You have fantasies about being like Jabba and having a trapdoor that leads to a rancor-like monster and have bikini clad slave girls chained to your bed. Humans only fat aliens not included, except what was Aayla Secura/Green dancer Girl's species, twi-lek oh yeah that works too.=P~

800. Attack of the clone draft scripts Padme + Tatooine should have led to bikini slave girl some how. If you get my drift.[face_mischief]

15. Mister_Master Jedi Master

star 6
    801: You think Star Wars would make a good musical if the right people did it.

802: If someone miss quotes a line in Star Wars you have to correct them.
  16. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    6. You Roar like chewie if the cops put Hand cuffs on you. [face_laugh]

803. When you try to anonymously budget, head count, and provide cakes and sweets to over a hundred colleagues, over four floors, to celebrate the 25th May Star Wars Anniversary, they still know it was YOU!
  17. Gurthrim_Lah Jedi Knight

star 4
    804. When you say "Hello There" like Ben Kenobi to your Doggy/Kitty.
  18. Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    L805. You use the most awesome music from a thousand different films to make [link=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdlbIVoFmUY]Sith Parades[/link], accompanied by images of Lord Shar Dakhan parading before a thousand awed Massassi slaves. Guilty, right here. :p
  19. sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    You Quote Palpatine when you Play Modern Warfare 2, and say; "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and oporational killstreak! Fire at will commander!" When you get a "Nuke".:p
  20. sarlaccsaurs-rex Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    806.^:oops:
  21. grayaus Jedi Youngling

star 1
    omg pretty munch ever thing I read on this is true for me, there is one I laugh at
    you name all your pets after star wars charters.
    my cats name Is Mara Jade and when ever my mom calls here a different name I tell her the whole story of Mara.
  22. Sith-I-5 Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    807. Grown out of this now, but for probably two decades since 1983, when walking through a tightly packed crowd of people, I would mutter "Green Group steer course for holding sector. MG7 Blue Group-"

Source: Return of the Jedi novel.
  23. Darth_Furio SWC Jedi Draft Commissioner

Game Host
    star 8
    808: When your wife or significant other even mentions the fact they don't remember a certain part of SW that you mentioned during conversation, you RUN and put in the DVD to that part in the movie to remind them and then start it form the begining of the movie and watch it for the rest of the night.
  24. fistofan1 Jedi Master

star 4
    809: When you show your friend your new cell phone, you have to ask them not to laugh at the Kit Fisto wallpaper. Guilty...[face_whistling]
  25. TheFunnyLittleYoda Jedi Youngling

star 1
    810. When you can't stop looking up a blue female alien with two tentacles sticking out of her head even though you know its extremely sad and freaky.

I should NOT have watched ROTS...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.