Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 24, 2018.
98.) There are over 10 movies!
99. UNLIMITED POOOOOWER!!!!
100. The Emperor's lovely magnetic smile.
101. All the beautiful dramatic scenes that weren't in Rogue One.
102. All I need is to see Han and Leia arguing and I start smiling.
103 Whenever someone is not paying attention, you yell like yoda in his screaming "concentrate"
104. Your on a honeymoon with your wife and she looks at the harvest moon and she admires how beautiful and tries to be romantic and you ruin the love moment qouting " That's no moon, it's a space station."
105 you know that there's going hundreds of star wars movies and shows in the 2040s, dont think the next ten and fifteen years, think about 30 or 40 years
106. One could conceivably celebrate Memorial Day by remembering all those who had died in the Star Wars (ie, watching the movies).
107. You can do a movie marathon and it will pretty much literally take up 24 hours.
108. Bounty Hunters.
110. Pretend bounty hunters in costumes.
111. Twin Sunsets
112.) Darth Maul And his unwillingness to die
113. Because eventually, someone will have to get out and push
114. Because the line "this is how liberty dies, with thunderous applause" is so prescient.
115.) They can convincingly find an actor to replace Harrison Ford.
Going shopping, and there is a Krennic fig just hanging there by itself on a peg in the toy section, so you casually throw it into the rest of your groceries.
117. You are going to check out this thread every single day because you will literally pay everybody else to leave me alone so I can come up with reason 1,138.
118. Perhaps a little too personal, but I'll be 39 this year. When I was 4 (the same year RotJ came out), I was so hooked on Star Wars, that I screamed for joy when for Christmas I was given a package of Luke Skywalker underwear. 35 years later, I'm not ashamed...
You still wear the undies, don't you? (ADMIT IT!!!)
119. Palpatine's amazing anti-aging space magic from ROTS to ROTJ.
120. ROTS was the best example of a swan song for the Lucas-era of Star Wars films.
121. ESB is the best movie ever.
122. George Lucas is such a great guy he'd deserve our love even if there was no Star Wars... but there is and it's like the best thing ever
123. (122 deserves two entries) George Lucas is such a great guy he'd deserve our love even if there was no Star Wars... but there is and it's like the best thing ever. Thank The Maker