Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by black_saber, Jun 24, 2018.
Live octopus stir-fry on Jedha.
127 Time travel might end up in star wars movies
128. You can call bathrooms 'freshers in awkward situations...
Nope sorry to disappoint. I do, however, have 3 t-shirts...adult sized...
129. Because you're excited to pass the GFFA onto the next generation!
130. ...and to that result, said child was excited to be wearing his new droid friend "T T 2 2" to bed the other evening
131. You barbecue a sausage while muttering 'I hate you' .
I had to try
132. The anticipation when "Lucasfilm" shimmers onto the screen.
Telling your friends "you do not want to buy death sticks. You want to go home and rethink your life."
134. Because I get compliments for having Poe's X-wing in Lego form as part of the decorations on my desk at work.
135. Playing Lego SW and Lego Clone Wars and The Force Unleashed on my Wii.
136. Whatever argument your in with your girlfriend or wife, you end it by quoting Darth Vader's Line from A New Hope saying, " You are Part of the Rebel alliance and a Traitor, Take Her Away." You do it just to talk your way out of a bad fight.
137. "I said "Seagulls... mmgh! Stop it now!"
138. Alright, gettin' all serious. When I was young, required weekly viewing according to my dad was Battlestar Galactica and Star Trek. I got my love of science fiction in space from him, so by the time I was old enough to really understand, I was already hooked on all those different things. The reason I have kept with Star Wars is because Lucas did such a good job making the Galaxy look so much bigger than was the focus on his movies.
The phrase "lived in" has become popular, but that's made all the difference....The Millennium Falcon was touted on screen as a "piece of junk" whereas nobody ever said that about the Enterprise.
139. Seriously, too, Star Wars has made me much braver in going out and starting conversations and making new friends
Then, if you have a really cool girlfriend or wife, she'll answer, "I don't know where you get your delusions, laser brain."
141. A billion podcasts.
142. You are constantly caught Humming the imperial March in the middle of class.
143. Class? Some of us hum it at WORK, youngling.
144. When a John Williams track comes on your chosen media device on shuffle...and it brings a smile to your face.
When you call people younglings instead of children. (Or teenagers in your case. )
Everybody else sees snow and potential snowmen. You see Hoth re-enacment time.
147. The General? To me she's royalty.
148. Kylo Ren's Command Shuttle.
you forgot 146 which i'll state that there is one star wars universe and hundreds of galaxies and we are in one lore. The one we know of.
149. In star wars there is an endless time period with no beginning or ending and you start in the middle with freash new materials .
150. Gonk droids. And the dream to someday build one.
151.) Real animals have been named after Star Wars characters.