main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2000 VHS Release of the Trilogy

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by mandalore15, Mar 3, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shara82

Shara82 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2000
    Hi everyone, I'm back! Well, I still have exams, but the hardest ones are over now. Yay!

Great work on Maternal Instincts by the way, Jedi15. I love those recent posts.

Luke and Callista Forever!

[This message has been edited by Shara82 (edited 05-29-2000).]

2. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Thank you, Shara82!

Well, I'm now officially 16 years old today! Yaaay!!!!! cool.gif

This is also my last week of school. Tomorrow I'll be taking my Chemistry exam. Ugh!

BTW, Jedi Callie, I've been meaning to ask you this for a while. That short story that has Callista in it--"Murder in Slushtime"--do you know where I can purchase it? Any help will be appreciated.

Oh, and I've been e-mailing Callista Sunrider for the last couple of days. She's still not able to come back, but it's great to still be able to keep in touch with her. If any one of you want to e-mail her, her address is:

tiny-5@juno.com

MTFBWYA

3. Jedi Callie

Jedi Callie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 1999
    Shara: did someone say "mushy" scene?? Where? Where??? I love them mushy scenes between Luke and Callie *teehee*

Jedi15: happy birthday!!!!!

And you can purchase "Murder In Slushtime" off the West End games site at: http://www.westendgames.net http://www.westendgames.net or at the B&N site at http://www.barnesandnoble.com. http://www.barnesandnoble.com. I personally got mine at ebay though... What you want to look for is Star Wars Adventure Journal #14. That's the one that has that short story in it, as well as a few others that Cara said were good (I haven't had a chance to read anything in it other than that story).

Well guys, wish me luck--I have been away from writing fanfic for the last few days due to my cousin getting married this weekend and me being busy with that (I was one of the bridesmaids). Things have been super-hectic in my life lately, so I haven't had a chance to sit down and write, and today is my first day "getting back" into the routine so to speak LOL. I hope I haven't lost momentum! I was kind of stuck the last time I left off, but hopefully I'll be able to push through and get this thing done finally!!

Luke and Callista Forever!!

4. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Shara: did someone say "mushy" scene?? Where? Where??? I love them mushy scenes between Luke and Callie *teehee*

Oh, yes, speaking of mushy scenes, I tried to write one of my own "love" scenes between Luke and Callista in Forum16/HTML/000546.htmlMaternal Instincts . Nothing nasty or anything Just a brief, tender moment, with Callista worrying about Kara's freaky-deaky "vision", and Luke comforting her, telling her that she's the best thing that ever happened to him and that she's his vision of hope (kinda ironic, since their daughter is named just that). You might want to check it out later on.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Jedi15: happy birthday!!!!!

Thank you! Looks like I'll have to change my username to Jedi16 now.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>And you can purchase "Murder In Slushtime" off the West End games site at: http://www.westendgames.net http://www.westendgames.net or at the B&N site at http://www.barnesandnoble.com. http://www.barnesandnoble.com. I personally got mine at ebay though... What you want to look for is Star Wars Adventure Journal #14. That's the one that has that short story in it, as well as a few others that Cara said were good (I haven't had a chance to read anything in it other than that story).

Thanks again! From what you've told us so far, this story sounds really good! I'll be looking forward to reading it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Well guys, wish me luck--I have been away from writing fanfic for the last few days due to my cousin getting married this weekend and me being busy with that (I was one of the bridesmaids). Things have been super-hectic in my life lately, so I haven't had a chance to sit down and write, and today is my first day "getting back" into the routine so to speak LOL. I hope I haven't lost momentum! I was kind of stuck the last time I left off, but hopefully I'll be able to push through and get this thing done finally!!

Good luck, JC. BTW, your fanfic is GREAT! I keep visiting your site, hoping that it's been updated, and always come out disappointed when it's not. I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Well, time for me to have some cake, now! cool.gif

5. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    Well, I added another little scene to Maternal Instincts. I hope you all like it. (A bit different from my usual.)

Oh, and happy birthday, Jedi15.

6. Jedi15

Nov 7, 1999
    Hey Shara82, I just read your lastest post. LOL! I had to laugh at that whole bit with the diapers.

Well, I'm off to school now to start my exams. Wish me luck.

[This message has been edited by Jedi15 (edited 05-30-2000).]

7. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    Well, I posted more on Maternal Instincts.

Someone stop me...please...Seriously though, that story is addictive. It's so much fun to write.

Anyways, check it out.

Good luck on the exams Jedi15

8. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    I couldn't stay away any longer--I had to write a mushy scene for "Maternal Instincts" LOL!! Shara, you inspired me, girl!! You did such a great job with the baby scenes that I had to contribute too

All right, back to my own fanfic now... *teehee*

9. Ambassador Cara Jade

Ambassador Cara Jade Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 23, 1999
    You guys! That stuff is so cool! You've been doing a great job since I've been gone! My dad is glaring at me like he wants to kill me, so I may stop by later tonight and add to Maternal Instincts. I still have a lot to do before I sleep.
    Happy birthday, Jedi15

Luke and Callista forever!!!!

10. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    Ack, page two! Up, up! We have to start keeping this on the first page. And if none of you will help me...well, I'll just have to do it myself.

Added more to Maternal Istincts. I love the recent posts, everyone is doing such a great job!

And just to think, I originally only wanted to post that one Callista scene. I blame it all on you guys. If you hadn't written such a good story I would never have wanted to keep writing more on it.

11. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Shara: face it, you're a fanfic junkie now, just like the rest of us .

It's fun, ain't it???

12. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    Just a post to get this thread off the dreaded 666. I know Mara fans would take it as a sign.

13. Insane Anakin

Insane Anakin Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 12, 1999
    You're thinking too hard. rolleyes.gif

14. Queen_Pixie

Queen_Pixie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shara82:
    Just a post to get this thread off the dreaded 666. I know Mara fans would take it as a sign.

LOL, a few of us did take it as a sign. A very BAD sign. You had us scared there for awhile.

Luke Forever!

15. quigon70

quigon70 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2000
    why don't they have a book where callista is on the dark side kills mara and luke turns her good again
    Luke and callista forever

16. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    I guess I will have to do this myself...

Up!

[This message has been edited by Shara82 (edited 06-02-2000).]

17. Insane Anakin

Nov 12, 1999
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>why don't they have a book where callista is on the dark side kills mara and luke turns her good again

http://www.ezboard.com/intl/aenglish/images/emoticons/laugh.gif

18. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    *Sigh.*

Up.

[This message has been edited by Shara82 (edited 06-03-2000).]

19. Shara82

May 20, 2000
    Up.

20. Insane Anakin

Nov 12, 1999
    3 "ups" in 2 days isn't really necessary.

21. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Neither is saying so, Insane Anakin.

Hey, all! School's out! Woo-hoo! I've gone to see a movie every day so far...M:I-2 and--pardon me for an indulgence in chickflix--"Where the Heart Is." They're great shows!
    That aside, I was wondering about something. Are we going to do another story after we finish "Maternal Instincts?" If so, what should happen?

22. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Okay, we are 25 posts behind the Mara Jade Fan Club Strikes Back thread. Let's get a buttload of posts and beat them!
    Come on, guys! I know we can beat 'em!

Luke and Callista Forever!!!

23. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Hello Callie fans!!!!! I've got something great to share

A while back, I contacted the webmistress for Barbara Hambly's official site and asked her if Ms. Hambly would be kind enough to give an online (email) interview for my site... Well, she was gracious enough to agree, and she sent me back the answers to my inteview questions today, woohoo!!!!

Here it is: http://jedicallie.tripod.com/bhinterview.html http://jedicallie.tripod.com/bhinterview.html She's got a lot of stuff about SW and Callie ('cause I basically picked the poor woman's brain about all things SW LOL).

[This message has been edited by Jedi Callie (edited 06-04-2000).]

24. Ambassador Cara Jade

Oct 23, 1999
    Yeah! That's a great interview! Thankx for doing that, Callie! "Planet of the Disgusting Bugs!" I love that!

25. Jedi Callie

Jun 14, 1999
    Cara: LOL, I learned from my novel-writing class that more often than not, the title that an author has when he/she sells the book to a publisher is not the title under which the book ends up being published. The person who taught the class I took had 6 novels published, and each one had its title changed from the title she gave it LOL!

Barbara Hambly comes up with some pretty funny titles anyhow LOL. There's a novel she wrote that's a mystery set in the Roman Empire. It ended up being published as The Quirnal Hil Affair (later it was reprinted as Search The Seven Hills), but Hambly said that her original title for it was Babyeaters because the novel was about Christians who were being murdered in the Roman Empire, and the Romans used to refer to the Christians as "babyeaters." Now without the historical context of that term, you've got to admit it's pretty funny

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.