main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Awards 2001 Fanfiction Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Gandalf the Grey, Nov 26, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    And UP! once more so that I can be post #300! (I'm such a sucker for those things!)

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Jedi Grand Master star 9

Mar 26, 2001
    Of course. But I am the queen of prime numbers. Happy 301!

3. Darth_Fruitcake

Darth_Fruitcake Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2001
    *walks in, sees cluttered, ancient party streamers and toppled wine glasses*

Well... this brings back odd memories.

*snorts*

Happy 302 ;)

4. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    ::Stumbles in, exhausted and plops down on stage.:: Oops, I think we've been out too late again...

5. PeterTutham27

PeterTutham27 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 23, 2001
    Asprin anyone? ::waves a bottle around::

6. Gandalf the Grey

Gandalf the Grey Jedi Knight star 6

May 14, 2000
    I turned 19 the other week, and spent the entire day behind a bar. :D

I wasn't drinking; I was serving. The next night, I was at it again for a Christmas party. I can't stand the taste of alcohol, but I don't mind serving it... :)

7. DarthIshtar

Mar 26, 2001
    Lol, Gandalf. I will never touch alcohol. 1) it's stupid 2) it's useless 3) it damages, maims or kills. But my best-friend-in-law Steve thinks I should be a bartender because I have the right personality. He wants me to open a bar on the border of the North End and South End of Boston so I could call it "O'Shaunnessey Corleone's."

8. Mar17swgirl

Mar17swgirl Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 26, 2000
    Um, if I may correct you Ish... Alcohol is not stupid. Of course, it is when you don't know when to stop... ;) And I have read that good red wine is actually good for your health (it encourages the red blood cells formation and also prevents cancer). I always enjoy a cup of good wine (from time to time). ;)

And we have a saying here that if you don't "flush" a well-passed exam, it's almost as if you never passed it... :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.