2002 Late Releases

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by darthvader2570, Mar 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. darthvader2570 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I logged on to RebelScum.com today to get the 2003 check list after I found my first 2003 figure last night (Tusken Raider). I opened up the Saga checklist and saw 4 new figures added to 2002. These were:

Rebel Trooper (Tantive IV Defender)
    Imperial Officer
    Eeth Koth (Jedi Master)
    Teebo

Does anyone have any info on these as to how rare they are, when they came out, etc. Thanks for the help.
  2. Master-Fett Force Ghost

star 6
    I belive that should be in 2003
  3. OBIX1 Force Ghost

star 6
    these are potj re-releses.they are new.I havn't seen them yet :)
  4. darthvader2570 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I just bought Eeth Koth and Teebo on ebay. I emailed the sellers and Eeth Koth is #56 where Teebo is #57, so I do know that they are part of the 2002 line.
  5. JediCouncilBoy4 Force Ghost

star 4
    Are te re-realeses any different? I found Eeth Koth at TRU at the midnight thing for EPisode 2!~
  6. PhantomMenace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yes, these figures are re-releases from the POTJ line, and they are exactly the same. The only difference is that the Imperial Officer can be found with two different heads (brown or blond hair). These figures are considered part of the 2002 line, however, they were released to stores in 2003 along with the new Padme, Tusken Raider, and Library Droids figures. They aren't very rare, as they will be shipping in future waves in the next couple of months. Hope this helps.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.