2003 Chapter Calendar

Discussion in 'King of Prussia, PA' started by Calixte, Feb 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Satimber Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    That sounds like a good idea...

I might be game for meeting some of y'all. :p

I also think that your 5/10 meeting is one that I would also be able to attend. Not sure yet though...
  2. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I was thinking more along the lines of "Spirited Away" instead of Piglet. I need to be able to sit through the movie....lol.

Also, please note there is no May 10 meet. If you scroll up you will see that there is bowling on May 3.

Thanks!
    J
  3. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    How about Daredevil? I know Brandon can sit through that but maybe other parents wouldn't consider it "kid friendly" enough.
    I have to see what Spriited Away is about, I don't recall hearing about that movie before.
  4. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Daredevil is already leaving theaters. Spirited Away is a new animated movie for kids and adults alike. Will be out in the next couple weeks.
    :)
  5. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Animated movie? Count me out...
  6. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ok I finally went to the website, this is cool with me I think this is a good movie now that I know what it is.
    Sure no one wants to see Piglet? I HAVE to take Brandon to that movie at somepoint too.
  7. SithLord1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    12/17/03 - Midnight Screening of "The Return of The King"...
  8. SithLord1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Spirited Away sounds like an Anime version of Alice in Wonderland.... has a lot of potential, but I'm not sure the kiddies will "get it".....
  9. SithLord1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Tuesday 7/15/03 - Mann Music Center - "John Williams Salutes the Silver Screen"
    John William conducts the Philadelphia Orchestra...with Fireworks.....
    any interest? Lawn Seats are $16.50
  10. Calixte Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Definitely something to keep in mind for July Rob. Thanks for the alert. :)
  11. PadawanNick Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys...
    Just as an FYI, we had some hacker trouble over at our web site's ISP last month.
    Our site was not hit, but others at that ISP were running into trouble.

Why is this relavant??
    We took a precautionary measure and pulled down the server for several days and added a pile of new security software and have been slowly bringing things back up to make sure we've got the server as protected as possible.
    One side effect is that I haven't opened up our site for editing yet and so it's gotten a bit out of date with all the new activities.

Things seem to be working well, though, and I should be able to get back in later this week and get everything current again.
    Sorry for the delay.

Have fun!
  12. Maleficant Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just say an ad on TV saying that Spirited Away will be out on DVD on APril 15th. Does this mean it's not in theaters?
  13. Rebel_Spook Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm pretty sure it'll be in theaters, so I guess if you know you want to own it before you see it in the theater, you don't have to plunk down $7.50 per person to see it.
  14. SithLord1968 Jedi Knight

star 2
    It is still playing in theaters.... AMC Plymouth Cinema is running it this weekend....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.