main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2003 con exclusive silver anniversary Boba Fett

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by TrooperTk602, May 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seanashbrook

seanashbrook Jedi Youngling

Apr 24, 2002
    I bought two today. They look pretty nice, except my card backing is very bent.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    For those in the UK: I got the email this morning from my source that Boba is available for preorder for a shipment in October. Price is £15.00 and there is no order limit. Item is 'near mint'.
    R2DTOYS .
    I have ordered from these folks a few times in the past and have found them reliable.
    (And I ordered my two before I posted the link!)

3. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    No more Boba Fetts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    Question to anyone who has a Silver Boba Fett.. will it fit in a regular Star Case I or do I need a Star Case II? I will be picking one up at the Star Wars Breakfast at the San Diego Comic-Con.
    Thanks in advance.

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Jedi - the company here in the UK selling these (see link above) is actually giving away a Star Case with each order, so I would assume they fit.

6. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    From Rebelscum:

Boba Fett Action Figure On Sale September 2nd!

Members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club can order Hasbro?s silver-painted Boba Fett action figure from the Fan Club website, Official Fan Club starting Tuesday, September 2, 2003 at 12:00 noon Pacific Standard Time.

The 3 3/4" likeness of the saga?s most infamous bounty hunter was created by Hasbro as a special thank you to Star Wars fans. The Official Fan Club sold the action figures at conventions this summer, and now will make them available to their members.

"Members who are concerned that there are not enough Boba Fetts to go around should rest easy," said Lisa Stevens, President of the Official Star Wars Fan Club. "We have a good number of the action figures, and we should be able to make most everyone happy."

The figures will cost $10.00 each plus shipping, and will be sold to all members of the Official Star Wars Fan Club, including Canadian and International members. Each member will be able to purchase up to two figures each. The figures will be sold while supplies last.

7. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I got mine at the Wizard World chicago fan club breakfast. Great figure, now I have this and the R2 just gotta get the Vader.

*EDIT*- the Silver Boba doesn't really fit in the Star case very good. It barely fits but it does fit. So I guess what case you get would be up to you.

Forcebewitya!

8. Thena

Thena Chosen One star 7

May 10, 2001
    I got the Silver Boba from the Mexican Convention!!!! :D :D :D

It's really cool 'cause the person who got it for me got it autographed by Steve Sansweet. :)

And the card is also in excellent condition! :D

9. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    I've ordered three but wont get them until October :(

I can't wait for it to arrive as Boba Fett is my fav character, so roll on October.

10. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    Just think that the silver clonetrooper is coming out in a few months too and I believe
    that it is going to be a Toys R Us exclusive...

11. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    I take it you ordered one for dom then?

12. Lord-Tice

Lord-Tice Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 20, 2001
    Oh, thanks mike :p
    That's another figure I'll have to get now ;)

I am a bit nervous about my silver fett though. I got the vader and R2 in person at TRU and until I have it in my hands I wont feel like I actually have it.

Yes amber, one is for dom but that's because he couldn't borrow his mum's card at the time, lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.