main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2003 costume projects

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by Nostradamus, Dec 31, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 2, 2000
    Once again I will reflect on what I have accomplished this past year.
    This is the list of costumes and costume parts that I have done in this past year:

2002 costume projects (completed)

1. Finished up the final details on TK808?s Imperial Officer?s Uniform.
    2. Padme Episode II Geonosis Battle costume for Quincy: pants, shirt, cape, belt, and pouches, holster and leg armor.
    3. (1) more Imperial hat
    4. (1) more Imperial hat
    5. (1) more Imperial hat
    6. (1) more Imperial hat
    7. Senator Amidala refugee from Coruscant to Naboo costume with both headpieces for Quincy: blouse, jumper, and cloak, shoulder piece, under headpiece cowl and both lace and solid headpieces.
    8. Can-Can dress, bloomers & hat for (Jar Jar)
    9. Stormtrooper Armor (for me) (with help from Arturo)
    10. Repainting a stormtrooper blaster (for me)
    11. Jango Fett soft pieces, leather vest, jumpsuit, neckpiece for Arturo Fett
    12. ANH Pilot flightsuit alterations for goat
    13. Anakin Episode II Jedi costume, inner tunic, outer tunic, inner tabard, obi, outer (leather) tabard, and cloak for Chicago Vader
    14. Minor Alterations on Queen Amidala EP I Senate costume (coat and head piece)
    15. Minor Alterations on Queen Amidala EP I Parade costume (altering the length of the gown and inserting an inset)
    16. Major Alterations on Queen Amidala EP I Black travel costume (making an entirely new structured supportive shirt and taking apart and letting out the coat)
    17. ?legs? with leather soles for the Dark Woman costume
    18. ?Dark Jedi? vest & obi (Luke RotJ) for TK808
    19. (1) Jango Fett pilot headpieces (for Arturo)
    20. (1) Jango Fett pilot headpieces (for Toby Fett)
    21. Princess Leia (ANH) ceremonial gown/belt (for Taylor)
    22. New leather Princess Leia (ANH) belt (for Quincy)
    23. ?traditional? Jar Jar Episode I costume (for Quincy) shirt, vest, pants and butt cape/belt
    24. ?traditional? Jar Jar Episode I costume (for me) (although I have never worn it in public) shirt, vest, pants and butt cape/belt
    25. Padme EP I Tatooine peasant disguise costume (for Blue) shirt w/wraps, vest, pants w/wraps and double belt
    26. (1) more Imperial Officer?s hat (my best ever for TB1201)
    27. (1) more Imperial Officer?s hat (my 2nd best ever for me)
    28. My Clone trooper helmet
    29. Padme EP I Tatooine peasant disguise costume (for Quincy) shirt w/wraps, vest, pants w/wraps and double belt
    30. Padme EP II Naboo pilot?s uniform (for Quincy) turtle neck, jerkin, leggings and gauntlets
    31. ?Clone trooper armor? T-shirt (for me)
    32. Renaissance dress alterations (for me)
    33. Minor alterations to ?Blade?s? coat
    34. Boba Fett neck piece (for goat)
    35. Renaissance peasant shirt
    36. Satine?s ?Pink Diamonds? costume from ?Moulin Rouge? (for Quincy) ?diamond-studded? leotard & bountiful boa belt
    37. (1) more Imperial hat for costume demonstrations at DragonCon and FilmCon
    38. (1) more Imperial hat for costume demonstrations at DragonCon and FilmCon
    39. (1) more Imperial hat for costume demonstrations at DragonCon and FilmCon
    40. (1) more Imperial hat for costume demonstrations at DragonCon and FilmCon
    41. Clown costume #1 (traditional style) for me; top, bottom, neck ruffle, hat and matching back-pack
    42. Clown costume for Quincy; top, bottom, neck ruffle and mini top-hat
    43. Clown costume for mini Jar Jar
    44. Clown costume #2 for me; jumpsuit, neck ruffle, ruffle skirt and hat (Cirque du Soliel style)
    45. Tuxedo (turn-of-the-century style) for Vince, tail coat, trousers, vest and tie
    46. Re-structuring a quilted coat for Blade costume.
    47. Gustav Klimt?s ?The Kiss? coat (for me)
    48. Velvet and fur Christmas hat and fur cuffs for my Mrs. Clause dress
    49. Velvet Renaissance-styled hat (for me)
    50. Fur hat for Quincy?s teacher
    51. (1) more Imperial hat
    52. (1) more Imperial hat
    53. (1) more Imperial hat
    54. (1) more Imperial hat
    55. (1) more Imperial hat
    56. An Elven Cloak and some more sewing on a leather Aragorn tunic (For Arturo)

Now what will I do in 2003?

I am working on the Padme picnic dress.
    I am about 80%

2. AnakinMoonwalker

AnakinMoonwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 23, 2002
    wow! how do you do it?

all I am doing is an ESB boba fett

3. FERDALUMP

FERDALUMP Jedi Youngling star 3

May 12, 2002
    Yeah a New Thread :) :) Happy New Year Everyone!!

My goodness, the things I have sewn this year---Gosh, I get tired just thinking about it.
    Just before May I created my first Star Wars costume ever-the Picnic dress-after falling in love with it on the cover of Vanity Fair. I then found my way here and have been welcomed by so many "kindred spirits". I have had so much fun discussing and making Padme's dresses and will not rest until I have made them all (well, Episode 2) I have made several of some of them and feel like I now know the Picnic dress like the back of my hand (a far cry from the "early days" of staring at one measly picture for hours -LOL! )
    I have also had some fun making Barbie sized Padme dresses and lifesize costumes from other movies such as Titanic, Gone With the Wind, Moulin Rouge and Emma. Then there's the many formal gowns for wedding and proms and such.

I am already knee deep in projects for 2003. I am planning on completing the collection of Padme Dresses. I will need to make The Traveling, The Packing, The 2 Deleted Scenes, The Pilot, The Nightgown and Robe --is that it?? I already have fabrics for some of them and have been sewing some of them in my very sparse free time.

I also promised myself that I will make the Ever After "Just Breathe" dress with wings.

I am also very excited to make and wear my "Baby Doll" Can Can costume for Dragon Con. And, I can't wait to meet all my online "friends".

I have been so blessed this year with prosperity. My life and work has been enriched by everyone's kind words, helpful hints and overall friendship. Thank You!! :)

Well, it's not even January and I am busy enough with projects I just want to do for "fun". It really should be an exciting year.

Ferd

4. Maleficant

Maleficant Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 16, 2002
    My 2003 costume projects are as follows:

1) Sabe's Naboo Battle outfit
    2) Amidala's Theed gown to be redone
    3) Amidala's purple funeral gown from EPI
    4) The Luna Ghost from the Scooby-Doo movie
    5) A new LOTR costume - yet to be determined
    6) A new Ren Faire costume, something with a gothic feel to it.
    7) My son's Halloween costume - yet to be determined.
    8) A Ren Faire costume for my son
    9) A hobbit costume for my son
    10) A Harry Potter costume for my son

I have already started gathering the materials needed for my first project. Hopefully I will have time to complete everything by the end of 2003. :)

Happy New Year everyone!

5. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    In the past year I've made these costumes:

1) Jedi garb
    2) Toad (the mushroom guy from Super Mario Brothers)
    3) Cardcaptor Sakura
    4) A Moogle (from the Final Fantasy video games)
    5) Suppi (from Cardcaptor Sakura)
    6) Splinter (the rat from Ninja Turtles)
    7) Parappa the Rapper (video game)

With the new sewing machine I got for Christmas ( :D ) I plan to make the following in the next year:

1) Elven cloak
    2) Rebel Pilot
    3) Scout Trooper
    4) Start work on my secret costume for C3 :D

That's all I've got planned for right now, but I've got 3-4 days worth of cons that will require yet to be determined costumes.

Happy sewing to everyone in the new year!

6. Sarlacc_Pit

Sarlacc_Pit Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 24, 2001
    I am starting a great costume for DragonCon this year, one that will be a great challenge for me in both the sewing dept. and the makeup. It will involve full head prosthetic makeup that I'm going to do out of either gelatin or silicone....I haven't decided yet. I don't want to give it away just yet, but will fit into both the 501st and Rebel Legion.

7. Fragilityfemme

Fragilityfemme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I've decided to get in on the clothing listing! I can't get over how many costumes you've done, Nostradamus. But, I'll list my measly finished pieces..

1. A floor-length purple skirt, my first ever project
    2. Red spandex shirt and black skirt, from sewing lessons
    3. Minor alteration on my Renfaire skirt (it was too long for my little 5'3" self)
    4. Renfaire skirt and shirt for Kristen
    5. The under-dress and overlay for the Picnic Dress, which has its own webpage
    6. Two new drapes for my bedroom windows.

Projects for 2003:
    1. The corset for Padme's picnic dress; the under-layer will be finished just as soon as Lacis delivers my package with twill tape *grumble*. The spiral steel and white-coated steel (straight) bones arrived today, but I can't do anything until January 7, when the twill tape and grommet system are due to arrive.
    2. Eight more drapes for the bedroom windows, as my room has 10 (yes, ten).
    3. A Cheongsam style dress, which I've had the fabric for for more than 3 years..
    4. Burnout satin dress in forest green.
    5. Either Padme's nightdress, or the Episode I Handmaiden battle costume that she wears- I ADORE velvet!
    6. The bodice to complete my friend Kristen's Renfaire outfit. She's going to be rather patriotic, I'm afraid; the fabrics she picked were blue for the skirt, white for the shirt, and a red with black flowerbuds on it for the bodice; I will of course use coutil to make it sturdy enough.

And, of course, anything else I pick up along the way. I think I'll be pretty occupied, though, this being my senior year! Heck, at least all the applications are done. Happy New Year, everyone!

Christine
    Pondering where the 15th rose for her corset went

8. studiocreations

studiocreations Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 18, 2000
    MY 2003 projects....

- Snowtrooper (master mold finalizing)
    - Clone Trooper armor
    - Akira bike
    - Akira Lazer cannon
    - Bolo Tank /infantry armor

Very small list, but alot of time put into all. YAHHH!!!

-sc

9. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Wow! You never stop to impress us, Nostradamus! :)

For 2003, I'll attempt to start and/or complete the following costumes:

Harry Potter
    1. (1942) Moaning Mytle (by Feb)

LOTR
    1. "Headless" Ringwraiths (by Dec)
    2. Ringwraith Gauntlets (simplified; at least a set for myself)
    3. Eowyn Refugee Gown

Manga/Anime: Angel Sanctuary
    1. Adam Kadmon (by Dec)
    2. Sevothtarte (Ver. 2.0)
    3. Kirie

Star Wars
    1. Zam Wesell (by 2005)
    2. Padme Naberries Tatooine (need the shoes)
    3. Royal Guard (Version 2.0)
    4. Coruscant TPM Handmaid (Version 2.0)
    5. Padme Amidala Version 2.0 (by 2005)
    6. Jango Fett (some parts for my friend, by 2005)
    7. Generic AOTC Jedi Knight
    8. Darth Maul Sith Apprentice

Hopefully I can achieve it while still keeping my wallet! :p

10. Neimhaille

Neimhaille Jedi Master star 3

May 12, 2002
    I have plans to make some film costumes after all.. I was going to take a break but there are two that will make some wonderful 'normal' clothes
    as well:
    The blue velvet over dress and red velvet and brocade underdress Arwen wears in TTT, all views of it unfortunately missing from the theatrical cut;) The over dress I can use for dinner etc, and even the underdress can be wearable if I make the half circle sleeves detachable.

I'll also make Eowyn's coat but out of a wonderful tangerine wool I've had stored for about a year:)

I should also finish some projects I've just taken piccies of and uploaded last night:
    white cotton cote
    cream wool doublet
    german ren gown (needed for Twelfth Night on Jan 11th anyway:)
    dressing gown
    Eowyn's 'white' gown make this my own as per the sketch there
    blue dress actually got someone wanting me to make her one.
    As well as my improved Black Diamonds and pink diamonds costumes, new piccies up also to show just how much I'm changing them;)

And I am absolutely dying to make one dress... but it's *huge* I mean huge.. no idea how I'll afford the fabric for it;)

Oh and I also just uploaded a whole bindle of photos of my dolls to my site there:)

11. Monterra

Monterra Jedi Master

Jun 1, 2002
    Done in 2002:

*Hobbit dress
    *White Eówyn dress
    *Crappy white Leia dress
    *dress form

For 2003:

*The Leia ewok-dress (for me :p )
    *A few-or three Imperial hats, one with some funky fabric ;)
    *Possibly the brown Eówyn vest.

12. Obi Anne

Obi Anne Celebration Mistress of Ceremonies star 8 Staff Member Manager

Nov 4, 1998
    I'm so impressed from what you have all done!

My 2002 projects were as follows:

AOTC Tatooine dark blue dress
    matching embroidered bag for that dress
    simple white cloak, that I wore over the dress for the TTT premiere.

For 2003 I'm lookin for a sewing machine, I have to buy or get one quite soon, or I wont be able to do anything. My 2002 costumes were all made on my sister's, and that's also a reason why I hand embroidered quite a lot.

I want to do:

The picknick dress
    A late medieval dress, might try it for the ROTK premiere.
    Update my ball gown.
    bag for my folk costume

The ball gown will be my first project, I have a beautiful skirt, and I will do a top, wich will be from the same pattern as the corset that I intend to use for the picknick dress, over that I will have a loose blouse in chiffon, and hopefully I might start with that one this or next week, I'm at home so I will be able to use my sister's machine.

My sister also wants me to start on the bag for my folk costume, all embroidery, she has done everything else on my costume, and she thinks it's time I actually do something myself.

13. JainaMSolo

JainaMSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2001
    Stuff I did in 2002:

1. A hat and cloak (still needs to be hemmed) for costume class.

2. A Renfaire skirt and chemise to wear with the leather bodice I splurged on at GenCon.

3. Arwen's chase dress (still needs a few modifications).

4. Got a start on Padme's rainbow dress.

5. Aragorn shirt and Fellowship cloak for my boyfriend.

6. Eowyn's brown vest, and modifying my Renfaire chemise to be Eowyn's cream chemise for my best friend for the TTT opening (done in the 4 hours before we left for the theater).

Stuff I am doing for 2003:

1. 71 costumes for Star Wars: Musical Edition (by January 31)

2. Redoing my friend's Eowyn chemise properly, in cream silk.

3. Finishing my rainbow dress (by the end of Feb).

4. A skating dress (for my costume practicum).

5. Light blue Tatooine dress (by ComiCon).

6. Snape costume for my boyfriend.

7. Possible Halloween costumes include Boromir for a friend's 4-year-old and a girl-hobbit for another friend.

Busy year I'll have!
    Caitlin

14. Primrodo

Primrodo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 23, 2002
    Well last year I designd and had sewn my first Jedi costume, and in my opinion it looks great, though not unique. :)

This year I want to make a next to perfect Anakin Jedi costume. I don't sew, so finding a sewer is up on my to do list. :)

So any help on it would be awesome as well :)Mostly its the tunics. I've seen one seamstress' cloak and it looks amazing, so I may go with her. :)

Good luck on all your projects guys :)

15. Nostradamus

Mar 2, 2000
    Happy New Year finally!

The masquerade party last night was a blast!

Vince's tux went over very well.
    He made quite an impression on folks who we ran into on the way to the party last night. They all thought he was dressed up real fancy-like to go to some classy black-tie event.
    I guess the suit works! ;)
    I still need to find a period beaverskin top hat to complete the look for DragonCon 2003.
    I lasted the whole night in my can can dress and the shoes!
    I have resolved to make my next can can dress as far over the top as I can imagine and the new one will make my current can can dress look "reserved" and "understated" almost "nun's habit" by comparison. ;)
    I will need to think about how I will acheive that. Finding the fabrics I want to use will be the cornerstone of where ever I go with that one.

I stopped being vertical this morning around 2:30am and woke to the harsh rays of sunlight streaming in around 8:30am. I got up off the floor and figured out where our hosts hid their coffee and made about 5 pots of coffee while doing A LOT of embroidery on the decorative outer layer of the picnic dress's corset.
    I sewed a lot on it riding home in the car this morning too. I will get a little more work done on it later today as well.
    I have 23 shapes done so far.

16. DARTHLARS

DARTHLARS Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    I started doing costumes and props only last year, but I am hooked now.
    Last year I made:
    * The first costume/mask I ever made was a Clowntrooper for the Episode II premiere. Can you imagine a half-Gungan/half-Human with white Amidala-makeup and a red clown nose? "Meesa clone child from essensen of Amidala and Jar-jar. Meesa fight in theesen grand bombad clown army". It was a horrible sight! For my own safety I choose not to wear it to the theatre. I burned it. Curious enough, nothing grows anymore on the spot where I buried the ashes. :)
    * I painted a black t-shirt with the Imperial logo. This I wore to the theatre.
    * A prequel trilogy Jedi outfit with lightsaber, energy pellets and an ugly belt pouch. I made my robe pattern myself so that I needed only four and a half yards of wool fabric. The tunic was made from cheap cotton, pattern copied from a "gi" (japanese martial arts training costume). The costume lacks proper belt and boots.
    * Gandalf's hat from Lord of the Rings. Custom staff. I failed to do proper makeup.

This year I plan to make/am making:
    * A better Jedi tunic. Better fit, curved tabards, correct front, better material.
    * An Obi-Wan style Jedi belt. I think I can dremel the belt buckle from a piece of aluminium.
    * Jedi belt pouches. I will need to make my own pattern and sew a test in cheap fabric.
    * Coleman Trebor's head. The Jedi costume was made for him. (5% done)
    * Luke's lightsaber from ROTJ (hero prop) in hardware (finished within the month)
    * Custom single-bladed Sith saber. (halfway done, planned for Luuke's contest but I ran out of materials to finish it in time)
    * Custom blaster, for Coleman Trebor so that he could shoot back the next time he meets a bounty hunter. (90% done)
    * More lightsabers ... Count Dooku comes to mind.

Lord of the Rings:
    * Either a full Gandalf The White, complete with false nose, beard, wig and staff ... or a Citadel Guard with black mail, robe and helmet. I have got to learn embroidery.
    * Elven broch. Worn by each member of the Fellowship.

... of course, given time, money and motivation.

17. Capt_Piett

Capt_Piett Jedi Master star 4

Aug 4, 2002
    Well, last year I started costuming around October 29th and did a rush job to do Darth Sidious for the premere of AOTC in IMAX. Soooooo....

-I plan to make the latex pieces for an Emperor Palpatine.
    -Make a good Sith Clasp(Palpatine).
    -Royal Guard or Snowtrooper Officer(havn't decided yet)
    -Metal Gauntlets & Shoes for a Nasgould(LOTR)

Thats about it....
    Capt_Piett

18. LeiaYT1300

LeiaYT1300 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 7, 2002
    Wow!--So many busy creators out there! :)

This past year went as follows:

--Bespin Leia costume (which I'm still tweaking here and there, but it's done, in general)
    --modified Maul costume (for a female friend of mine)
    --Obi-Wan costume (for another friend)

And this year's list promises to keep me infinitely more busy:

--ANH Leia gown for me (I'm even planning on making the boots for this one...)
    --ANH Ceremonial Leia gown for me (I already have the silver pumps; just have to break them in a bit)
    --the fabric side of Vader costume (for a friend)
    --a possible ROTJ Emperor (for another friend)
    --ESB Hoth Leia for me (I've done this one before, but I just hated the results, so it's time for redo, but I've already acquired the perfect boots, so I'm on the right track this time around)

Plus, on top of all this, I'm working on gathering materials/helmet for a Boushh Leia, a new Slave Leia using different materials is on the board as well (I've already done this one before, too [unfortunately, it's currently disintegrating in the closet bloomin' model magic clay!], but it shouldn't be as hard as the first time since I know the logistics now), along with planning the remaining ROTJ Leia costumes, keeping an eye out for suede and the like. Most of those costumes I will begin in 2004 once I have the materials gathered.

Also, I will be helping fellow members of the Milwookiee Council costume club with their Jedi togs, and the black corset gown from EP II one girl wants to do, among a host of other things.

So this will definitely prove to be a busy year for me, as well. :)

19. rvqavalon

rvqavalon Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2002
    Wow, 2003 is here! Happy New Year, everybody!

I didn't get a terrible lot done in 2002, but here's the list anyway.

1. Skirt, blouse, and lace-up vest for a Rennaisance costume that has yet to be worn to a Faire but served well for Halloween. If I get around to it, I'd like to do another vest and skirt, but I like the blouse.

2. Lavender "elf-dress" for my sister. It's done, if not spectacular, and it was good practice.

3. I got a good bit done this summer on my perpetual (and sadly neglected) cross-stitch sampler.

That seems really short of the amount of work I felt I put in on those projects, hehe.

For 2003, I only have 2 projects lined up for sure, though I hope I'll get to work on a lot more.
    1. Arwen's blue and silver dress that was cut from TTT. The fabric is lying out with the pattern waiting to be pinned down as I speak. I've already had a not-so-glorious start--the fabric isn't exactly correct, though it is nice. I'm just going to have to stop being such a raving perfectionist, I guess. :)

2. Formal dress for my Junior-Senior banquet. Nothing specificially special, but I like the pattern I've chosen and I've got the fabric already.

Like I said, I hope there's more than that waiting for me!

Have a great new year, everyone!

20. Jauhzmynn

Jauhzmynn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2002
    Well, I like to tackle some costumes this year.
    2 differant styles of corellian jedi garb (Differant shades of green)

1. white tunic, forrest green sleeveless jerkin, tan pants, black boots, belt and pouches, no tabbords. Top off with a forest green robe.

2. Jade under tunic tunic, green over tunic(Ineed to see which greens will look nice with jade) but it'll have some delicate emboridy work a shade or two lighter or darker then the tunic fabric(Need to see how either will look)along the sleeve ends and neck line. Tabords and Obi will be the same shade as the over tunic. black pants,

Asian Sith garb(Not my personality at all, boy am i gonn'a feel weird wearing it.)
    AN elvian cloak, One problem what dose one look like?

21. Nostradamus

Mar 2, 2000
    It's great that so many folks plan to be busy making stuff this year!

I got a little more embroidery done on the picnic dress corset piece last night. It may be close to 1/3rd done right now.

It looks like I will be doing a Jedi robe workshop in the next few weeks for our local Fan Force.

....and I am in the process of cooking up yet an other "interesting" costume........ ;)

22. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    basically these are just sometime after I return from Saudi and before CIII...

NJO Strike Team: Jacen Solo
    X-Wing Pilot
    Tie Pilot
    and all sorts of different lightsabers.

23. corran_16201

corran_16201 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 28, 2000
    2002 Completed
    1. TIE pilot
    2. Jedi with 2 days to spare
    3. 3 or 4 lightsabers
    4. a few PVC blasters

Projects for 2003
    1. Jango Fett
    2. Another Jedi
    3. Possibly Boba Fett
    4. typical idea of many lightsabers and or blasters
    5. Imperial officer
    6. Rebel pilot

24. trianiigirl

trianiigirl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 21, 2002
    Costumes I did in 2003:

Trianii Ranger/Jedi

Costumes for 2003:

1.)Travesty (the Mary Poppins Moulin Rouge dancer)
    2.)Sleeping Beauty Pink/Blue dress and Forest Dress
    3.)Very intesting Phantasy Star Online costumes for my friend Sam's FanFilm
    4.)An Eowyn dress (not sure which, though)
    5.)Tahiri Jedi Strike Team (for 2005)

I'm taking a class at school that I'm doing all of these in- otherwise I'd never have the time!

25. Obi-Dawn Kenobi

Obi-Dawn Kenobi Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 27, 2000
    Happy New Year everyone! :D

Let's see...
    In 2002 I made:

1) Padme's dark blue Tatooine dress
    2) Padme's picnic dress
    3) Started on Padme's pilot jerkin
    4) A second picnic dress corset which has half of the embroidery completed (may scrap this one because I'm not completely happy with the cut of it)
    5) A second pcinic dress for someone else
    6) Started on my Moulin Rouge Nini yellow can-can dress

In 2003 I plan to finish:

1) Nini can-can dress for DragonCon
    2) Padme's pilot uniform

And I plan to make:

1) A second (and improved) picnic dress for myself
    2) Padme's packing dress from AOTC
    3) The Duke's 'Like A Virgin' costume from Moulin Rouge for my husband
    4) A TinkerBell costume for my dog :p
    5) And if I have the time (and the courage to wear it [face_laugh] ), a Moulin Rouge Green Fairy costume for myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.