main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2004 Dragon*Con FanForce Dinner Information

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Aug 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Hey all! :)

The Hothlanta Rebels will be holding its 3rd annual Dragon*Con FanForce dinner for all the FanForce folks who will be attending the convention.

The dinner is scheduled for Saturday, September 4th, at 5:30 p.m. The location for the dinner will be the restaurant located on the bottom floor of the downtown Atlanta Hilton hotel, Trader Vic's. This is the same location at which we have had the FF dinner for the past two years.

For more information, including how to sign up to attend, check out THIS THREAD in the FanForce Conventions forum. Also be sure to keep an eye on that thread for any changes or additions to this information.

I hope to see you in September! :D

2. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    bumpity...bumpity

3. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Rodger, rodger! I'm on my way. :)

4. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    UPDATE:

Hey all! :)

I just wanted to let you all know that the time for the FanForce dinner has changed. The dinner will begin at 6:00 p.m., instead of 5:30 p.m., on Saturday, Sept. 4th, in order to better accomodate the Star Wars costume contest.

For those who wish to walk as a group over to Trader Vic's need to meet at the FanForce table at 5:45 p.m.

See y'all in a few days! :D

5. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Thanks for the update. :D I got the emails and it's nice people can see as much of the costume contest as possible. I'm sure I'll walk with the group. :)

6. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Just a note. We'll still be heading over to start eating at 6pm, but if you're in the costume contest, you're still welcome to join us after the fact if it runs late.

I think Trader Vic's just cares about ultimately getting the target number.

7. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Thanks for pointing that out, Paula. :)

Everyone is welcome to come over with the main group, who will be meeting at the FF table at 5:45 p.m. or to wander over after the contest, should it run past 5:45 p.m.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.