main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2004 Summer Fan Fiction Awards Beyond the Saga Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Summer_Fanfic_Awards, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    *is dead from staying up until 4am*

Well done again to everyone, sorry about Jace's constant stupidity, and THANKS!!!! to Kettch for putting it all together, as well as all the volunteers. ^_^
    Much fun indeed...

2. kristeh

kristeh Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2003
    Congratulations to all the winners, and all who were nominated! Looks like it was a fun ceremony and there are definitely some great stories here! :)

*still laughing at Jaina's "Part of Your World" song*

Kristeh

3. Knight-Ander

Knight-Ander Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2002
    Not only was it less than 50 pages, it was only 2 and half hours long, too. =D= We should separate the ceremony more often. ;)

4. kayladie97

kayladie97 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2003
    :eek: :eek: I WON?! :D :D Oh, man! Why did my evil workplace have to pick NOW to cut off our internet access? :(

Thank you very much to everyone who voted for Han as Best Humorous character. Actually, I should say thanks for even nominating anything in that story to begin with as it was completely unexpected! :D

A hearty congratulations to all the winners and the nominees! And I think Tahi said it best when she said thank you to EVERYONE who posts stories here...I know y'all bring a lot of joy to my life. ;)

Looking forward to the Saga Awards tonight!

Oh, and a special congrats to Kettch_the_Jedi for all your hard work...you deserve an award of your own (besides the one you actually won, I mean!) :p

5. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    What Kettch really deserves is a long weekend on a sun-drenched beach with a hunky pirate captain bringing her cold drinks and delicacies...

Well done, Kettch, and congratulations to all the winners!

6. Summer_Fanfic_Awards

Summer_Fanfic_Awards Jedi Youngling star 2

May 14, 2004
    Thanks everyone and lol! I like the weekend beach idea! :) :)

7. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    RRRRRRRRRRROWRRR, can the verifiers come too? We suffered! ;) Yeah, she definitely deserves a break! Well-done kettch.

8. Xaara

Xaara Jedi Master star 3

Jun 30, 2002
    Unfortunately, I couldn't be here for the ceremony, but congratulations to all the winners! Those of you whose work I've read certainly deserved your awards; those of you whose work I haven't yet encountered have now provided me with summer reading material. :)

9. StarFighter5

StarFighter5 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I just wanted to send my congrats to the winners.

10. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    Of course I'm late...but I really don't mind. Congratulations to all the winners. :D I'll be back... [face_devil] :p

11. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    The Winner for Best Romance is Just a kiss by Jaina Durron

*jaw drops in amazed astonishment* Oh... my...

I am so flattered!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently in Baltimore and I snagged someone's laptop to check things and I got this WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! Thank you so much everyone that voted for me! :D

~~Jilly

P.S. Going off to put it in my story that I won.
    :D And congrats to everyone else nominated in this category and th e other winners. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.