main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

2006 North East FanForce Awards

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by DarthWormie, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    Hey Guys (and gals),

Received this invite from the Pittsburgh FF Chapter. If anyone is interested in attending as an "Embassador" from here, just read below for more info...

Your fan force chapter is cordially invited to attend the 2006 North East FanForce Awards Banquet on Saturday, April 22, 2006. The event will be hosted by the Star Wars Association of Pittsburgh on the same weekend as the annual Pittsburgh Comicon, were several Star Wars celebrities are scheduled to appear.

If interested in attending, more detailed information is posted in the thread linked below.
    http://boards.theforce.net/northeast_regional_discussion/b10088/23021339/p1/?5

Do not hesitate to ask any questions in that thread or by sending me a PM.

Thanks,
    Dan (Fluke_Groundrunner)
    President & City Rep
    Star Wars Association of Pittsburgh

2. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I am planning on going I believe Jorge is also planning on going.

If anyone else is interested please post maybe we can travel together and pool our cost on this trip.

I think a road trip would be about 8 to 9 hours? I could be wrong.

3. chewykingwookie

chewykingwookie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    I am debating about going to this. It would be cool to see an awards show. The guests seem decent with Ray Park, Daniel Logan, and Young Aunt Beru as the SW ones. Plus they have Capt Lou and the Iron Sheik from the Glory days of wrasslin'.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    I hope people can take some time and check out all the chapters in the northeast and submit some nominations. :)

Your votes help and count :)

5. Fluke_Groundrunner

Fluke_Groundrunner Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    Hello Boston Fan Force. I hope that some of you can make it to Pittsburgh for the Awards. Here are some more links for those of you whop are interested.

The Star Wars page for the Comicon is located hear.

The deadline for ordering a ticket to the Fan Force banquet is April 7. For more ticket info please visit this thread.

For more info on the Awards Banquet please visit this thread.

PM me if you have any questions.

6. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this. It's too bad too because it sounds like a great time is planned. Hopefully one of our members will be able to though and carry the Boston Rebels banner proudly :)

7. strawbary

strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    just up'ing this to see if you have a head count yet as to how many are going :)

Remember to send in your costumed group photo to me and also a fanfilm if you have one if your group wants to compete for the those awards. ;)

PM me for email info for your submissions.

8. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    Jorge, are you still thinking about attending this? Let me know.

9. DarthWormie

Jul 22, 2004
    A little reminder, today is the deadline to nominate your favorite NE FF for this years awards. If you do decide to submit a nomination for any of the categories, please PM them to strawbary.

Thanks!

10. Wildstar02301

Wildstar02301 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2003
    FWIW, I nominated Boston for the Vader Award (best banner) a few weeks ago. :D

11. Rox

Rox Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 24, 2000
    FanForce Awards Banquet Deadline Extended to 4/10. I decided to give everyone a couple extra days to get in thir money. I hope this helps with anyone that was on the fence about coming.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.