main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2006 Summer Fanfic Awards Entertainment thread

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by YodaKenobi, Jun 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Aww, that's too bad. Thanks for your efforts in recruiting artists to help :D There certainly are many talented people in the fanart forum, I really appreciate you letting them now about this.

Roo: Thanks, I was looking for those :D Some great stuff in there (especially Hayden talking to Vader) [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

2. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Up again :p Still looking for entertainment for all three eras, especially Before the Saga! :D

3. Layren

Layren Jedi Master star 5

Oct 28, 2003
    I sent you a little snippet for Before the Saga. How do we send things like fan art and wallpapers?

4. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Just add the images to photobucket (or some other hosting site, doesn't matter which) and PM the link to me :D

5. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    One of the hosts has told me she would like more mock advertisements and funny pictures like Roo's wonderful work on page 1. So if any of you talented people with photoshop want to take a shot at it, it would be very welcome.

Also, if you'd like to participate but are having trouble coming up with an idea, don't hesitate to PM me and I will help out as much as I can. I'm sure together we can come up with something good :D

6. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    We're still in need of entertainment pieces, especially humorous ones, for all three eras. If you have a funny photoshopped pic, a mock ad, or a skit, we'd love to have it. There's only a few days until the Beyond ceremony, so if you're working on something or want to, there's no time like the present :)

7. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    I just sent in a random poem that popped into my head yesterday and a twi'lek picture that I kinda based off of Dragonghalf.

8. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Yep, I got them :) Thanks.

9. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    There's less than a week until the Before ceremony, and to be honest we're very light on entertainment for that. If anyone wants to submit something for Before the Saga, it would be very much appreciated.

And thanks to everyone who submitted pieces for Beyond :D Everything went over very well and made the ceremony a lot of fun =D=

10. WyoJedi

WyoJedi Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 2005
    YK, I have a couple things I'm working on for the Before Awards. When I get them finished I'll send them your way.

Cheers,
    Wyo

11. SilSolo

SilSolo Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 5, 2004
    Well, you can designate any and all of my Twi'lek pieces for BfTS.

12. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Thanks to you both :D

Last week to submit something for Saga. Please do it as soon as possible if you're interested in participating. The entertainment has been great so far and I know Saga will be too =D=

13. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Well, we could submit after the awards, but I don't think it would be very productive, dear.

14. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Well, now that the awards stuff is all over, I just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone who submitted entertainment for the awards. Whether they were used or not, they were sincerely appreciate and I think they made the ceremonies a lot of fun =D= Thanks for donating your time and effort to it :D

You guys rock! :cool:

15. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    I agree. The entertainment was incredible this time. Congrats, all. =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.