main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Awards 2007 Before the Saga Awards Ceremony

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Before_Awards_Sock, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poor yorick

poor yorick Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jun 25, 2002
    Congratulations to all the nominees and winners, and thank you so much to the volunteers! [:D]

=D=@};-=D=

2. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    Congrats everyone!! Very nice work! =D=

3. ClaudiaR

ClaudiaR Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 8, 2007
    Congrats to everyone and thank you for such a fun afternoon!
    I loved the award ceremony!!
    Great Work

4. Noelie

Noelie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2005
    My goodness. When Araxie told me, I thought she was joking! I won? I mean I won against the other amazing nominees in my category? I am stunned.

I honestly thank you all :)

5. bi0nic

bi0nic Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    Congrats to all the winners and nominees! Great job Team Before! Handclaps all round. =D=

6. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    congratulations to the winners =D=

=D= to those working for the Before Awards :D

7. NiobeAsha

NiobeAsha Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2007
    You know, no one has congratulated those who didn't win yet, so congrats to all of you!! [:D] You all worked really hard and just being nominated is a great testament to that. I'm very proud of all of you!!! =D=

8. BrentusofGath

BrentusofGath Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2005
    *wanders in late as usual* *can Brentus help it if he needs to sleep?*

:eek: x 100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

I demand a recount!

Wait, that's not what I wanted to say.

[:D] Big hugs for everybody. And I do mean everybody. Hugs for everyone who's ever written and posted a story, hugs for all the readers and lurking readers and huge hugs for all the volunteers, nominees and the other winners.

We're all winners in this wonderful community. :)

9. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Congratulations to the winners:

BrentusofGath
    VaderLVR64
    JediNemesis
    ardavenport
    Lea-El
    Noelie
    Exeter
    Persephone_Kore
    Charmisjess
    sabarte
    Layren
    Jedidas3
    1YodimusPrime
    Neon Star

=D= =D= =D=

Also, congratulations to all the nominees who didn't win.

And congratulations on everyone who put this together. Great job!

10. 1Yodimus_Prime

1Yodimus_Prime Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2004
    Popping in real quick to say Thanks! And also to congratulate all the other winners too! There were so many amazingly amazing stories (you know it's serious when the adjective and the modifier are the same word) nominated this time around, and I count myself lucky to be surrounded by such quality! Mouse says thanks, too.

...aaactually, she's in the corner planning your deaths. But I think it means basically the same thing.
    Maybe.
    Hopefully.
    I'm gonna go remove all the sharp objects from my house now.

11. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    We made it! Volunteering was such a blast, and huge congrats to all the winners!

12. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    I forgot to thank Drabba! [face_blush]

Thank you Drabba_the_Hutt for all of the entertainment that you willingly gathered and delivered to the hostesses! :) You were (and still are) awesome!

13. micky-nikki

micky-nikki Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 31, 2005
    Many, many congratulations to all the winners and nominees! And thank you to all the volunteers who helped make the awards run so smoothly this year! Great job everyone!

14. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    Congratulations to the winners!

BrentusofGath
    VaderLVR64
    JediNemesis
    ardavenport
    Lea-El
    Noelie
    Exeter
    Persephone_Kore
    Charmisjess
    sabarte
    Layren
    Jedidas3
    1YodimusPrime
    Neon Star

And thank you to all of our volunteers, Durhelediel, my cohort Jaya, and Drabba for a job well done. Thank you for your time, effort, and a fantastic ceremony that was a great treat for everyone.

Now go relax!

15. DaenaBenjen42

DaenaBenjen42 Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 15, 2005
    I'd have been in MUCH earlier than this, but the internet connection was down. And... oh my... :eek:

Congratulations to everybody (but especially BrentusofGath [:D] and JediNemesis, Lea-El, Noelie, VaderLVR64, ardavenport, Persephone_Kore, Exeter, Charmisjess, sabarte, Layren, Jedidas3, and Neon Star) who participated, the volunteers did a wonderful job, and... wow. I am floored. Really. This was like watching the Return of the King academy awards ceremony all over again, only better. :) Way better.

Again, good ceremony. :)

16. Indra

Indra Jedi Master star 3

Dec 31, 2003
    First of all, congratulations to all the winners. =D=

And thank you very, very much to whoever nominated me. Unfortunately I haven't been to the boards in quite a while and only found out today that I had been nominated. But believe me when I say that I really appreciate that someone thought of my story despite my absence. It means a lot. [:D]

17. Lauren_Solo

Lauren_Solo Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 22, 2007
    Yay for the winners! Yay for all the nominees! I'm sorry I missed everything. :( But it's fun to read it all and not have the suspense. ;)

18. Jedi-Ant

Jedi-Ant Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2007
    Congratulations to all the winners, but in particular, to BrentusofGath - well deserved wins there, buddy! :D =D=

A big congrats to all the nominees, volunteers, and entertainment crew! This was a fabulous ceremony, and very fun to watch. :)

Ant. ]-}

19. Durhelediel

Durhelediel Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2004
    Thank you all! We had a blast this year! I couldn't have asked for better volunteers, or entertainment!

::laughs:: And Brentus, no I am not doing a recount, lol.

20. Luton_Plunder

Luton_Plunder Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 15, 2006
    First of all, a big CONGRATULATIONS! To all of the nominess and winners =D= Well done on all frontiers!

Then most of all, I owe a heartfelt thankyou to the following people:

KrystalBlaze
    KELIA
    Bale
    LilyHobbitJedi
    VadersMistress
    Juliet316

All Volunteers who were forced to cover for me while I got myself incapacitated - a whopping 2 days into the awards process!

Then there were the overseers, Luna_Nightshade & Jaya Solo. Thankyou to them for picking up all the unopened PMs that filtered through from my shifts! You guys did do/are doing a brilliant job on all three of the eras. I'm greatly appreciative.

And finally, most importantly to Durhelediel, who had to put up with a missing volunteer for the entire process and didn't make a peep of complaint. She put in alot of work, and I'll be forever thankful [:D] You're the best, Durhelediel!

21. LadyPadme

LadyPadme Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 26, 2002
    I know I'm dreadfully late, but I wanted to add my congratulations to all the winners and nominees, and thanks to all the hosts and entertainment crew. Great job, everyone! =D=

22. Ara-gon

Ara-gon Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 31, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners! And to the nominees as well! Thank you for gracing us with your wonderful stories. I know I found several stories I need to read from reading the excerpts.

Bravo to all the volunteers and hosts as well!

@};-

23. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    hey - where'd my post go?

Anyway - =D= to all the winners. Great job all.

24. MirandaFair

MirandaFair Jedi Master star 4

Jun 13, 2005
    Congratulations to all the winners and nominees! Also thank you to the volunteers for your hardwork. Well done. @};-

25. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    So sorry I missed it! :_|

First, thanks to all of the volunteers who worked so hard! [:D] None of this would be possible without you! :D

Thanks also to our host and our overseers, who have given of their time and talent so generously! @};-

And congrats to all the writers who were nominated! It's always amazing to me how much talent we have on these boards! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.