main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 2007 Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Marric, you let me know when you are going to set up the taste test. For something this important, I'll find the time to help out. It's for the good of the club, you know.[face_whistling] (And I'm with Nasus -- I think it might be spearmint.)

2. Marric_Korde

Marric_Korde Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 16, 2006
    honestly i can't even remember the taste, all i know is that i liked them. Spearmint, peppermint, i don't really care. THere is something wrong with me conducting these experiments at home, I mean who is really gonna believe me when I tell them it's for science as I'm dancing around outside with no shirt on?

3. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Let's just mix up a keg at Mountain Mike's next month. That'll make the meeting more enjoyable.:D

4. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    [face_whistling] I sure the M.M. crew would love that, as if we weren't already loud enough

edit-somehow I doubt our memebers are sleepers, more like a rowdy bunch waiting for a reason.

edit2- and if you give either anything to drink the talking increases

edit3- then who lugs them out of the place:confused:

5. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    We'll drink it out of paper cups...they'll never know. Maybe it'll put some of our members to sleep, and we'll actually end up quieter than usual. That's a plan!

Edit: You think they need a reason? No way. That's why we need to put some of them to sleep (ahem, TJ...LDV...some of them talk TOO much).

Edit(2): But we could put something "special" in their drinks. Some super secret sleeping potion...and then we could all enjoy the silence.

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We can always schedule a quality control meeting to ensure that we have the proper mixture for the nights events. A meeting is such a waste for C3PO's. They must be treasured and revered in the right setting - A PARTY or BAR. Or at a quality control meeting.

Thanks for the back up JD, I just can't get a peppermint taste to go with what I remember of them.

Let me know when the tasting begins. :)

7. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    I'm not sure if I can attend or not, but one thing I'm sure of: I just purchased a DVD copy of the Star Wars Holiday Special from an ebayer in Britain. I anticipate DVD arrival sometime next month- plenty of time to include the mother of all holiday specials in our party, if you guys want. Thoughts anyone?
    [image=http://i2.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/ab/52/f280_1.JPG]

8. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I think you have a winner there. If you are able to make it, you must bring it.

9. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    Whether I attend or not, the mother of all DVD holiday specials can go without me. I trust you can smuggle it there and back without being detected. All hail "Life Day"!

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Have you ever watched the Holiday Special? I'd rather have my gums scraped!!!

11. ekimnotslar

Jan 24, 2007
    [image=http://www.warpsection.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/holiday.JPG]
    It's been awhile, but I remember it was really funny. We just can't take it seriously, and we'll be alright. Besides, I believe there will be a Star Destoyer full of adult beverages. Wow - just like the Rocky Horror Picture Show in my teens! Get plastered, act out the lines from a movie musical while it's playing, and have fun with friends.

Of course, if it will reopen old wounds and give anybody flashbacks of losing all respect for the cast and crew of the original trilogy, then I'll keep the Life Day celebration in the gun safe. ;)

12. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I do have Rocky Horror on DVD if we need that too.

13. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    I remember the days or nights of Rocky Horror at the movie theater. Never went to that movie without my squirt gun, News Paper, toast, cards, toilet paper "Great Scott!!," rice and a lighter! ;) ;) "kick the car if you're an *** hole!!" - good times!

14. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    To see LDV doing the time warp after too many irish car bombs would probably be the highlight of the evening. You should plan on bringing that DVD, Marric!

15. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    It is just a jump to the right.....

16. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Isn't it a jump to the LEFT and then a step to the RIGHT?[face_dancing]

17. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    some of us have to get the Bear to chime in missy, geez always interrupting my fun.

18. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    "put your hands on your hips ... you bring your knees in tiiiiiight! But it's the pelvic thrust ... that really drives you insaneyayayane!! Let's do the the Time Warp again!! Let's do the Time Warp again!" ;) In my youth, in my youth

19. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    Are you kidding? Do you think I'd stop him from chiming in? No chance or I'd do it more often!:p

20. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    so do we want RHPS brought to the party? if we do jug-o-3POs we end up doing the time warp.

21. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Only if you play Columbia Marric ;)

22. Marric_Korde

Oct 16, 2006
    I may have to shave my legs, boss.

edit-ooh, ooh JD can be Magenta.

23. Jedidoria

Jun 21, 2006
    And that will make you Frank-N-Furter, LDV???

24. sithmastersaul

sithmastersaul Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 26, 2005
    where is this going 2 be

25. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Hey sithmastersaul :) Nice to see you.

Aunt Beru, can you please pm sms with the info.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.