main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA 2007 Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006

Okie dokie!!! :D

2. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    I will be there for only one hour:_|. I will try to get there early (4:30?) to help set-up. I gotta work at 6:30PM, so I gotta leave by 6:pM. :(

Please advise: should I bring "the round table"?

I want to bring a "special" gift for the white elephant exchange, though I know I will not be there to participate (no worries [face_dancing] ).

[image=http://members.cox.net/collectortrading/images/r_Christmas%20Yoda.jpg]

3. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    We will be happy to have you with us, even if only for a short time.

4. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    csarrico
    JediMaster_Eowyn
    Jedidoria..................chicken & C3PO fixins
    Marric_Korde...............C3PO main ingredients
    Zam13 & DarthDikum.........honey chicken nuggets
    AuntBeruLars...............paper plates, napkins, plastic tableware, plastic glasses
    Boba Sivad
    Nasus Sivad................potato salad
    Sucram Sivad
    Quinlan_Vos_1 and guest
    Leia1138...................bread and spinach dip
    Lord_Darth_Vader and guest..chips and famous dip
    TJ.........................not decided
    JediDarkKnight(maybe)......cookies or dessert
    Belda and guest.............pumpkin bread
    Bith_Lord and guest........garden salad and fruit salad
    Tiris and guest
    Russell
    Lavendarrose73

Count stands at 25 attendees. This is gonna be fun. :D

I will try to check in here from time to time on Saturday, although it will be busy. If you need to reach me, and you do not have my phone # just send me a PM.

5. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Rogue 8 here, I've managed to wrangle up some lasagna for us to go with some soda and booze. See j00 f00s tomorrow!

-TJ

6. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Lasagna?? Woohoo!

7. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Well for the first time since I've been in Rogue Force, it looks like I'm out on this one guys. I don't look like I'm going to get a ride and I can't drive myself because I'm going to have to take my car in to be worked on.

Happy Holidays, hope everyone has fun tonight.

--Jedi DarkNight

8. Quinlan_Vos_1

Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 11, 2007
    sorry guy's but, i'll have to come in jeans (don't have any other types of pants, it's either new pants or grub 4 the !!PARTY!!) let me know if this is a problem. i'm at the scuba job (929-8188) till 5.5. i'll call ldv if i don't hear/see a response.
    vos

9. Lavenderrose73

Lavenderrose73 Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 2, 2005
    Hey there, sorry been so long. Finals coming up!!! I trust it doesn't matter what we decide to wear?

Lavenderrose73 @};-

10. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Come in what you are comfortable in. There is no dress code for our party. :) No uniforms or official shirts required. :)

11. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    Clothing Optional NOT optional

12. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Dude. That -CENSORED- rocked.

-TJ

13. TaintedJedi

Mar 2, 2004
    Although, I would like to add that everyone else seemed to forget about bring drinks... glad I took advantage of the Buy 2 Get 3 free sale at Safeway. ;)

Belda - enjoy the book! I was serious when I said if you have questions about it PM me and I'll do my best to answer them! And Alex, DONT EAT THE VITAMINS! [face_sick]

Ekim... WHERE WERE YOU DUDE?! I'm sorry you had to work. :( I guess it was your turn to be the fashionably unavailable working stiff. Just remember: MONEY! [face_money_eyes]

And LDV, I don't know what was in that last carbomb but I'm way too wired for it to have been alcoholic...

-TJ

14. ekimnotslar

ekimnotslar Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 24, 2007
    AHHHHHHH! :_| I missed it!!! :_| Nooooooooooo.... !:_|

I am so bummmmmmmed... Here I sit with a Yoda ornament I picked-out as a gift, just for the occassion. My wife and I spent the day Christmas shopping at Arden Fair Mall, then went home and fell asleep from exhaustion (ahem...). I woke up at 6:00PM, threw on my uniform and went to work. I didn't even realize it until about 7:30 sitting in the patrol car:oops:

Well. I hope you all had a good time without me =D= . I want to see all the incrimating evidence posted and attached on the web! [face_hypnotized]

Did ya'll create a new drink? "The Hyperdrive" (8 oz of Red Bull, a shot of vodka, a shot of peppermint schnops)- hey- I just made that up! See, I should been there!

Merry Christmas everyone! I miss you guys and wish I could of made it to the event. I shall now tear off the Corellian Blood Stripes on my left pant leg[face_tired]

And I have all your business cards too, and I wanted to get them to you for Chrismtas...

15. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    ekim, we really missed you. It felt like an important part of our family was missing.

I had a very nice time.....yeah, I really did. I had been up since 5:30 a.m., spent the entire afternoon cleaning and mopping to make the site enjoyable for everyone. I was extremely tired and aching. Having said that, there is absolutely no excuse for my "losing it" and screaming and cursing. I was embarassed and I further embarassed myself with my outburst. [face_blush] Please accept my sincere and heartfelt apology, dear family members. I only hope that I did not ruin any fun for any of you. [face_worried] Happy Holidays to you all!!! [face_peace]

16. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    Geri, I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think any of us are. You had put in a tough day for our enjoyment and we really appreciated it. Besides, we are a family now and if we are going to have "those" kinds of moments, who better to have them with. :) I had a great time and am looking forward to the 3rd annual. :)

Everyone looked great and guess more of us will have to get a little more fancy next year. Some of you raised the bar for us. :) We clean up good. :)

17. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    Ok, I got my pictures uploaded to the past events site. Some of them are WAY amusing. I like Marric and TJ's tongues after their car bombs, and Earl's 4 picture car bomb experience is pretty funny too. All in all, good photos from a good party.

TJ, we appreicate the drinks. I know I'm guilty of drinking one or two of your diet sodas, so thank you...[face_whistling]

We missed you, ekim -- but there will always be next year. As Nasus said, we can start looking forward to the 3rd annual since this will no doubt be a yearly event.

Aunt Beru, we appreicate all the hard work you put into making the place nice for us!

Nasus, next year I say we vote for full length evening wear. I mean, how can we keep up with an Ascot, for goodness sake? Actually, I vote for a sweats-only party. That way we can all just be comfy and warm.

I had a good time seeing everyone -- Happy Holidays!

18. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Great Pictures Jedioria! :)

There are my personal faves:

[image=http://www.svrf.org/images/100_6014.jpg]

[image=http://www.svrf.org/images/100_6011.jpg]

[image=http://www.svrf.org/images/100_5985.jpg]

19. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2

RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 8, 2006
    [face_peace] Sorry I was'nt there everyone, I am ill [face_sick], and the party sounds like it was awesome:_|.
    ?
    Could someone post or PM me with any information, "that is, if there was a meeting", about events, missions, cons, etc..

RUS

20. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    We missed you, Russell. Everyone was asking about you. Sorry to hear that you are ill. Please, get well soon!!

P.S. no business was discussed

21. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Hope you feel better Russ. We missed you.
    :)

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Yeah I know why the first pic is your favorite Bith ... revenge? ;) ;)

Hope you get well soon Russ. We missed you and Ekim!!

23. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Revenge of the Bith? Perhaps by posting it, but I didn't force you into that pose of sweet sweat ;)

24. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    yeah very true, just like I didn't force you to ride the disc down the hill ... in fact, I think we all tried to tell you it wasn't a good idea ;)

25. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Don't worry about it, Russ. You weren't the only one that missed.

Hope you get better soon. I know, being sick can be a pain in the kutush!

--Jedi DarkNight

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.