2007 Christmas Party

Discussion in 'Sacramento, CA' started by AuntBeruLars, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leia1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    And this is why JD and I had to retreat to the corner to eat our dinner! ;)
  2. TaintedJedi Jedi Master

star 4
    This thread is Sith Apprentice and Dark Jedi approved.

[image=http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c298/svrf/2007%20Christmas%20Bash/100_6003.jpg]

I think it's one of my most favorite pictures ever.

-TJ
  3. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Which STILL wasn't far enough away to escape the madness!!

EDIT: I really like that picture too, TJ!
  4. Quinlan_Vos_1 Jedi Knight

star 3
    the party was too much fun. attention collectors: if you want any from wave 7.5 0r 8, PM me.
  5. ekimnotslar Jedi Knight

star 3
    OK, so I'm not sure what EXACTLY went on at the SVRF Christmas party, but from the pictures it appears there was some beer chugging and "size of lightsaber" competition going on. Hmmmmmm..... maybe I should have just taken the night off and joined you guys
  6. Seven-Two Jedi Padawan

Hey all , It's Kent . Melissa and myself had a great time saturday and i look forward to seeing you guys again . We were wanting to get some specifics on joining ( fees and such and if i can request my own rogue number ) anyway if one of you guys wants to send me info ill gladly talk to you more about it . thanks again for having us and have a happy new year .
    P.S. - Rick had a good time as well .
  7. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Hey Kent, it was really good to meet you two at the party. The group is real easy to join. Attend 3 events or meetings, pay $5 a month dues, agree to go by the by-laws of the group and you are in. :) You also have to agree to put up with all of us also. :) It is a fun group that is becoming more like family than an organization. :) Welcome aboard.
  8. RUSSELLSTANSBERY2 Jedi Knight

star 2
    [face_peace] Does anyone know where I can get a free copy or clip of the rock version of the star wars theme?

I should have put this in the starbucks thread, sorry.
  9. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Shoot, Nasus, I think Kent (and Melissa, too) have been to enough events now that he already qualifies as a member! Remind me, Kent, but I know you've been to at least 2 regular meetings, and you were at the costume workshop too. Plus the Christmas party, so we are well over our 3 events rule.

You guys are a good fit with this bunch, and we are glad you both joined us for the holiday merry-making.

10. csarrico Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey all, that party was a lot of fun. I hope everyone recovered well. Michele and I would like to thank everyone again, for such a fun time, and we look forward to the upcomming year with you guys and gals, and to the move. Have a Merry Chistmas and a Happy New Year!!
  11. Seven-Two Jedi Padawan

Well i came to at least 3 i think , and melissa has been to one more than i because i was working . So anyway if we can know when the next meeting is i would like to come and bring our dues and agree to the laws ( i hate authority ) but in this case ill make an exception :) Also i would like to be rogue 72 if possible , and i dont know what number Melissa would want but i dont think it matters all that much to her what her number is . Thanks again for having us and i look forward to seeing you guys and helping at events and such . Have a good holiday week and stay out of trouble. Remember : Friends dont let friends get drunk and drive alone ... they get drunk and ride with 'em.
  12. Marric_Korde Jedi Master

star 4
    I believe we have a few open numbers to choose from, however 72 is not among them. I hope we can find you numer you can like, melissa too. I think the two of you make great additions to our ever growing family.
  13. Nasus_Sivad Chapter Rep Sacramento, CA

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    JD, I agree with you. Was just quoting the requirements to answer his question. :) It is the vice chancellor in me.
    They are a good fit and I love it when we grow with such great people. We have been very blessed with all of our new members this past year. We are growing by leaps and bounds and who knows, in a year or two, we will be the largest group in North America...:) I can just see it. How does TJ do that laugh....MUHAHAHA! :)

I am not sure about the number as we have been using the numbers that have been created and then recycled or added to the end of the current numbers. That way it is easier to keep track of number of members and we don't forget someone in some way. :)

Speaking of authority (and I agree with you 72) since we have been growing so much, it is probably a good time to review the current by-laws to ensure they still cover our needs. We might want to make that an agenda item for next meeting. :) We can at least discuss what direction we need to go or if we just need to leave good enuff alone. :)

14. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, Nasus, our January meeting is shaping up to be a busy one!
  15. AuntBeruLars Jedi Knight

star 3
    It'll be here before we know it......................the 12th?
  16. Jedidoria Jedi Master

star 4
    Yup -- gotta put it on my calendar now.
  17. darthmetalhead2 Jedi Master

star 1
    Sorry Guys I accidentally posted the other Christmas party over at the RMH one..I meant to post it here so I'm posting it one more time..

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you everyone for a great time at the Christmas Party this year. One thing I have to say is that I miss the other Tina she really did a great job last year. Oviously, Aunt Beru as always you do a tremendous job as a host. I want to thank you again for the everything you always do for the group. Things aren't always easy for me but my main focus is making sure that the family is taken care of so the fact that I was able to come as a guest I want to thank everyone and looking forward to 2008. I can't promise anything but I'll do my best to come and hang out with you as Belda's guest as always.

It was really nice seeing everyone..the food was great. I've just about completed the cold macaroni salad that was made..whoever made that or if it was store bought it was delicious. I finished the great meat Lasagna that TJ brought..again very good!

I know that a certain thread is locked..I won't say anything about it but I want to say that Russ, Ekim and of course Steve I missed you 3 as always :)

Devin..thank you again for being such a great leader of the group...I know there were some hard times this year but it's behind us and also what a fantastic job you did with the slideshow. It's was unique, original and not something you see everyday. I know many of you will probably think the slideshow is a better movie than the new AVP film (even though I really liked it) but it definitely should be one of the greatest short films of all time.

Thanks everyone and again I look forward to 2008..I know without ever have meeting Belda this would have never been possible so what a privilegde it's been so far :)

Finally, I hope everyone had a great Christmas..sorry for taking so long to respond or wish happy holiday especially to Lavenderrose73...thanks for leaving me a comment on myspace..asaic I will leave you a comment again..also the fact that lavenderrose has become like a sister to me and I know without meeting you people I would have never met her either.

Always,

Alex
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.