main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA 2007 Meeting and Event Schedule

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Padmaye, Jan 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padmaye

Padmaye Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 26, 2006
    Here is the agenda for Spokantina meetings and potential events through June, as proposed at the January 26 monthly group meeting:

February 3 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Kelli's in CDA, beginning at noon.
    February 9 (Friday): Group Meeting at Nick's in Spokane - time and directions to be posted.
    February 16, 17, & 18 (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday): Rad Con in the Tri Cities. At the February 9th meeting we will discuss ride sharing, etc.

March 3 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Reanna's - time to be posted.
    March 16 (Friday): Group Meeting at Kelli's in CDA - time to be posted.
    March 17 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Kelli's in CDA - time to be posted.

April 14 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Reanna's - time to be posted.
    April 20 (Friday): Group Meeting at Nick's - time to be posted.
    April 28 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Reanna's - time to be posted.

May 5 (Saturday): Costume Meeting at Reanna's and Bloomsday Eve madness - time to be posted.
    May 6 (Sunday): BLOOMSDAY!! In costume, of course, courtesy of the numerous preparatory costume meetings.
    May 19 (Saturday): Kelli and John's wedding in Dayton - remaining group members must coordinate ahead of time for ride sharing.
    May 21-27 (?): Celebration IV in California!

June 2 (Saturday): Third Annual CDA all group BBQ!!
    June 15 (Friday): Group Meeting - ?

July - Natalie and Bevan's wedding

Okay, so we at least have dates and locations set; times can be posted as the days draw near. We did not discuss meetings for those who are involved in the fan film. I have offered costuming assistance to Kelli for the film, so we can use the numerous costume meetings for both personal costuming and helping with the film. The new script is fantabulous - 100% improvement all around. Let's not say procrastination is always a bad thing - sometimes ideas just need more time to fully bloom.

Meanwhile, I shall try to improve my communication skills on the boards and post the upcoming meetings and the necessary details such at when they begin, etc. See you all soon!

Padmaye

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Sweet!

July 14th is the wedding date for me :)

3. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    Could someone give me address/directions to Kelli's CDA place for Saturday?

Thanks.

4. BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER

BLUE-SQUADRON-LEADER Jedi Master star 2

Aug 26, 2003
    Hey I'm new and would like to make it to some meetings, would someone be so kind as to send me Keli's address? thanks

5. mightyd4

mightyd4 Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 24, 2004
    I'd be willing to host the June 15th meeting.
    (New place, living alone so much more space and a nicer place, up near northtown)

6. Darthchromer

Darthchromer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 6, 2007
    Hello, I just joined and would like to go to the Spokane meeting on june 15th, if it is still happening?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks

7. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Darthchromer is right: What are the details?

By the way,

Welcome Darthchromer!

Sorry things have been a little disorganized around here. Usually the group is a bit more attentive. Have you had the chance to Post in the New Members Thread?

Anyway, I'm sure that things will get back on track soon. We've got a pretty good group here.

8. JarusSarn

JarusSarn Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 10, 2004
    I hereby declare that the June 15th Meeting will be at Nick's(yodapimp) place!

Darthchromer, PM nick for directions if you need them... or maybe nick, if you want to, post them here for us, since none of us have them yet :p Also, what time do you want us arriving, should we bring money for pizza? xboxes? TVs?

9. -JediClone-

-JediClone- Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 21, 2005
    A question about Nat's Weding:

The notice says "cstumes encouraged" but are there any guidlines for this? Must it be Star Wars? Sci-fi/fantasy in general? what?

10. Bartman76

Bartman76 Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2007
    Wanted to let someone know that I won't be able to make it to the wedding this Saturday. My schedule was going to change due to the addition of a new person at my workplace but said person quit. So . . . I'm back to working Saturday's again. Sorry. On the bright side I'm going to make an effort to go to the bank tomorrow to take out a small loan and buy my TK armor online. I'll be posting more in the customing section soon because I'm sure I'll need a lot of help :D

11. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Unstickying this one as the new quarter's is up ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.